Author Topic: Further proof that Matt Le Tissier is a cock  (Read 23078 times)

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Further proof that Matt Le Tissier is a cock
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2024, 10:20:12 am »
Anyway here’s some links on cloud seeding if you wanna read 🤷‍♂️:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/12/17/how-cloud-seeding-can-help-replenish-reservoirs-in-the-west.html

https://www.dri.edu/making-it-snow/

https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/23/us-stated-cloud-seeding-weather-modification

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/03/28/1048275/scientists-advance-cloud-seeding-capabilities-with-nanotechnology/amp/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/climate-and-people/el-nino-malaysia-cloud-seeding-rain-drought-climate-weather/
Since your original reply was to me...

Do you not see the massive gap between the following two statements?

1. There exists an experimental and arguably ineffective technique which can very slightly increase the amount of rainfall in a small area and...
2. The government routinely controls the weather (for some reason) using chemicals dropped from commercial airlines, which they temporarily lost control of during the pandemic when the planes were grounded

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2024, 10:39:21 am »
Somewhat confused as to why we're affording Matt Le Tissier 7+ pages of attention here on RAWK, unless the standpoint is that it's better to acknowledge & challenge rather then ignore...?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2024, 10:49:15 am »
Somewhat confused as to why we're affording Matt Le Tissier 7+ pages of attention here on RAWK, unless the standpoint is that it's better to acknowledge & challenge rather then ignore...?

The last bit. Frottage was ignored and allowed to spout his shite and look where that got us. Then look at the fucking idiots spouting chemtrail nonsense, anti vax shite, flat earth, 5G masts and see how dangerous they can be if allowed to spout their shit unchecked.

Funny thing on 5G. Talking to a fella from Vodafone, was telling us the fuckwits were destroying 4G masts and they were getting replaced with 5G masts :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2024, 11:08:55 am »
Since your original reply was to me...

Do you not see the massive gap between the following two statements?

1. There exists an experimental and arguably ineffective technique which can very slightly increase the amount of rainfall in a small area and...
2. The government routinely controls the weather (for some reason) using chemicals dropped from commercial airlines, which they temporarily lost control of during the pandemic when the planes were grounded

Yeah I said I don’t agree with him lol but maybe I misinterpreted what conspiracy theory you were talking about in your original comment as there can be some level of weather manipulation but not to the degree he’s talking about.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2024, 11:11:13 am »

No offence to you or others who make similar posts for MLT or Barton for example
It does no harm, its not like chatter on RAWK increases their profile or in the case of blue tick twitter rewards them financially
If you dont want to read about or discuss MLT then dont  :wave

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #285 on: April 11, 2024, 11:17:44 am »
No offence to you or others who make similar posts for MLT or Barton for example
It does no harm, its not like chatter on RAWK increases their profile or in the case of blue tick twitter rewards them financially

A bit of scrutiny, exposure, reputation, withering sarcasm directed towards conspiracy theorists is always a good thing.

You never want to stay too long though, especially if a conspiracy nut is defending his theory. They are monomaniacs by nature, have far more invested in 'the story' than you do, abide by different laws of logic and evidence than you do, and their stamina is legendary. In Le Tissier's case too, although probably naturally a moron, he has also been given a monetary incentive to spread some of his hoaxes.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2024, 01:52:12 pm »

Yeah, none taken! Just expressing my own curiosity at seeing it bumped up the page reasonably frequently of late ;D

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2024, 01:58:59 pm »
Whether the UK did it during COVID who knows

They didn't. The sunny weather wasn't controlled by the UK Government during COVID.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2024, 02:30:13 pm »
Yeah, none taken! Just expressing my own curiosity at seeing it bumped up the page reasonably frequently of late ;D

I know what you mean, believe it or not there are RAWKites who play computer games and watch Formula One, that kind of shit should be for the dark web only.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2024, 02:32:01 pm »
They didn't. The sunny weather wasn't controlled by the UK Government during COVID.
Them Tory c*nts have problems controllong the contents of their underwear, let alone the fucking weather.
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #290 on: April 11, 2024, 02:32:21 pm »
I know what you mean, believe it or not there are RAWKites who play computer games and watch Formula One, that kind of shit should be for the dark web only.

;D

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #291 on: April 11, 2024, 02:53:00 pm »

Joey Barton, MLT, Rees Mogg, Fox et al

Whilst they may generate heat and clicks on the wider web, there's no harm (or benefit to them) to have a little laugh at their expense in here. I think (the majority of) people on RAWK seem to inhabit another planet from these characters so it's a bit like anthropology looking at them (and the people who actually follow them, far more worrying) to help understand how the world out there functions.

When you look at Germany in the 1930s you wonder how they all fell for a stupid many with a bad tache, in the USA you look at how Trump may get elected again (despite all we know) and we still wonder how Boris (and Truss) became PM in this country.

I think you have to understand people you don't understand to appreciate how some of these things work.

Of course these types sometimes have a grain of truth occasionally and I think that's how they manage to load idiots on to their wagons, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: April 11, 2024, 04:55:13 pm »
The last bit. Frottage was ignored and allowed to spout his shite and look where that got us. Then look at the fucking idiots spouting chemtrail nonsense, anti vax shite, flat earth, 5G masts and see how dangerous they can be if allowed to spout their shit unchecked.

Funny thing on 5G. Talking to a fella from Vodafone, was telling us the fuckwits were destroying 4G masts and they were getting replaced with 5G masts :lmao

I'm not sure that Frottage was ignored to be honest, he was given platform after platform, including a whole host of appearances on Question Time.