Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 195015 times)

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: League Cup
« Reply #720 on: February 1, 2022, 10:15:51 am »
Bought tickets but they didnt add the 8.75 on for postage....

Had a phone call this morning explaining that about 30 people were affected where the option to not collect or post was available an it just let them buy anyway. He took some details of what I purchased on via what internet etc an asked if I wanted collection or post.

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #721 on: February 1, 2022, 02:35:36 pm »
<snip>
There was also a priority rights holder sale where the 2-4k PRH's can buy tickets but that's already happened, as has the scooping of tickets for sponsors and club allocation
<snip>

There's about 1500 PRH

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hundreds-liverpool-fans-face-missing-16192820

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #722 on: February 1, 2022, 03:01:17 pm »
I might have a ticket in the final but it's in the Chelsea end, Is there anyway to avoid the segregation and get into our end?

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #723 on: February 1, 2022, 03:03:25 pm »
Less than we thought to be fair, written by Pearce who (at least back then) is pretty reliable

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: February 1, 2022, 03:11:24 pm »
I might have a ticket in the final but it's in the Chelsea end, Is there anyway to avoid the segregation and get into our end?

No

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #725 on: February 1, 2022, 03:46:24 pm »
none and I wouldn't bother with the Chelsea end either sounds grim

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #726 on: February 1, 2022, 04:02:42 pm »
Thought they may have let us know what the chances are in the ballot by now, can't be that hard to work out.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: February 1, 2022, 04:03:55 pm »
Thought they may have let us know what the chances are in the ballot by now, can't be that hard to work out.

Never going to do it before the guaranteed sale is over even if most have bought by now.

Closes 7.30AM tomorrow, they do the maths and release the odds at say 12.59PM :D

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: February 1, 2022, 04:04:50 pm »
Never going to do it before the guaranteed sale is over even if most have bought by now.

Closes 7.30AM tomorrow, they do the maths and release the odds at say 12.59PM :D
yeah they must be waiting to see if there's any left rather than just assuming everyone buys one. Hope no one has left it thinking they can buy with ballot mates on Friday

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #729 on: February 1, 2022, 04:08:12 pm »

My mistake, thought the guaranteed sale closed this morning.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #730 on: February 1, 2022, 04:10:06 pm »
There's about 1500 PRH

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hundreds-liverpool-fans-face-missing-16192820
Yeah I was told that its around 1.5K as well, I've no idea where the 2K-4K figure came from
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #731 on: February 1, 2022, 04:12:52 pm »
Did they say 2pm ballot results released or did I dream that?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: February 1, 2022, 04:17:18 pm »
Did they say 2pm ballot results released or did I dream that?

They said that you'll be able to check the My Account section in the ticketing area of the site at 2pm tomorrow to see if you're successful or on the waiting list. They will also send out emails although typically they are a couple of hours later.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #733 on: February 1, 2022, 04:20:43 pm »
I’d be shocked if there’s anything more than 15k available for the ballot.
Really hate these ballots haven’t had any luck on my account since the last league cup final.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #734 on: February 1, 2022, 04:53:55 pm »
15k?! There will be way more than that! It's not the FA Cup haha

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #735 on: February 1, 2022, 05:02:57 pm »
I’d be shocked if there’s anything more than 15k available for the ballot.
Really hate these ballots haven’t had any luck on my account since the last league cup final.

30fiver’s figures on the last page sound about right to me, so hopefully way more than 15k

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #736 on: February 1, 2022, 05:10:01 pm »
Big day tomorrow, do you think we’ll find out about this time  ;D

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: February 1, 2022, 05:12:24 pm »
Big day tomorrow, do you think we’ll find out about this time  ;D
they said 2pm

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #738 on: February 1, 2022, 05:38:59 pm »
15k?! There will be way more than that! It's not the FA Cup haha
I’d hope so but what’s the figures for corporate?
Like in the champions league finals in both Kyiv and Madrid, 63% went to general admission. Assumed the same for this as well.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: February 1, 2022, 06:07:42 pm »

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #740 on: February 1, 2022, 06:23:01 pm »
I’d hope so but what’s the figures for corporate?
Like in the champions league finals in both Kyiv and Madrid, 63% went to general admission. Assumed the same for this as well.
As was stated on the last page, once all the deductions had been made including the guaranteed sale that started at 0815 yesterday, 19K left as of this morning, you’d think that figure won’t go down by much as realistically no one would leave it until this late to buy
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #741 on: February 1, 2022, 06:47:56 pm »
When it comes to the FA Cup Final, loads of random clubs get a pair of tickets, even at Sunday League level. It's all wrong.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #742 on: February 1, 2022, 07:05:55 pm »
As was stated on the last page, once all the deductions had been made including the guaranteed sale that started at 0815 yesterday, 19K left as of this morning, you’d think that figure won’t go down by much as realistically no one would leave it until this late to buy
Good odds then in the ballot.
Is right just need someone from above to give me a bit of luck now.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #743 on: February 1, 2022, 07:16:42 pm »
So ballot email tomo what we reckon the usual around 4:30, 5pm emails start to filter through? Tend to like making everyone wait usually from previous experience?

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #744 on: February 1, 2022, 07:18:27 pm »
So ballot email tomo what we reckon the usual around 4:30, 5pm emails start to filter through? Tend to like making everyone wait usually from previous experience?
Seen something about 2pm on the account. They did it in the summer and ended up delaying it

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #745 on: February 1, 2022, 07:33:42 pm »

Happened to me for the FACup in 2006, I had one in the West Ham end so I went on their forums at the time and found a fella who had one in our end that he got from the FA grassroots allocation, met him in Cardiff had a pint with him and did a straight swap
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: February 1, 2022, 07:50:31 pm »
they said check ticket account from 2pm

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: February 1, 2022, 07:51:38 pm »
Happened to me for the FACup in 2006, I had one in the West Ham end so I went on their forums at the time and found a fella who had one in our end that he got from the FA grassroots allocation, met him in Cardiff had a pint with him and did a straight swap
really is shite that, majority of those tickets are probably touted for 4x FV too, I understand the corporate and sponsors whatever but giving tickets to random clubs is weird

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #748 on: February 1, 2022, 08:01:12 pm »
This is just simply wrong

5,000 hospitality season ticket holders also qualify in this sale
Over 6,000 have 3+ as different people got different away games - with Norwich, Preston and Arsenal all dropping to all season ticket holders
There was also a priority rights holder sale where the 2-4k PRH's can buy tickets but that's already happened, as has the scooping of tickets for sponsors and club allocation

There were 19,100 tickets left last night, 19k ballot tickets would have the following odds as a rough estimation

32k entrants - 59%
30k entrants - 63%
28k entrants - 67%

To be honest, I'm amazed there's 19k left a lot must have skipped buying, was expecting about 50% of the allocation available for ballot

Entrant numbers are based off the following Anfield estimations in this comp
53k Capacity
6k away fans
5k hospo season tickets
6k having 3+
1k sponsors/club allocation
3k of the remaining 4k hospo seats not being people who bought for credit

Then consider how many people didn't register because we know how thick some people are :D
Also consider Arsenal still dropped to 0 credit

Both league cup games had just over 52k attendances, 6k taken by away fans, around 6.5k to people with 3+(Quite a few who went Norwich didn’t go Preston), 5k hospitality, 2k PRH, then as you say there was still a few thousand left when Arsenal Home went to 0 credits and a couple of thousand hospitality that won’t qualify either so I reckon about 26k will have qualified for the ballot so I’d say around a 70% chance
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: February 1, 2022, 08:09:31 pm »
Both league cup games had just over 52k attendances, 6k taken by away fans, around 6.5k to people with 3+(Quite a few who went Norwich didn’t go Preston), 5k hospitality, 2k PRH, then as you say there was still a few thousand left when Arsenal Home went to 0 credits and a couple of thousand hospitality that won’t qualify either so I reckon about 26k will have qualified for the ballot so I’d say around a 70% chance

Still not confident that I’ll be successful even at 70% although I’m starting to believe if you’re wanting to go and you’re happy for a single and willing to pay for the expensive tickets you’ll be sound

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #750 on: February 1, 2022, 08:11:56 pm »
Got to remember as well that there will be a number of people who would qualify that have chosen not to go into the ballot for a variety of other reasons. Covid, cost, personal circumstances, the fact that it is a Sunday afternoon kick off etc.

Offline Redman92

• Main Stander
« Reply #751 on: February 1, 2022, 08:29:12 pm »
You would think they would have updated fans regarding the uptake for the ballot just to keep fans in the loop. Fingers crossed for a higher success rate than what we think but with my last few ballots ending in heartbreak I’m resigned to the fact it’ll probably be the same outcome.

Good luck to all!

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: February 1, 2022, 08:42:07 pm »

Out of interest how do we know there were 19,000 tickets left this morning. Did someone add them up or is there a way of finding out?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: February 1, 2022, 08:58:51 pm »
Also worth noting some tickets were kept behind in the 3+ sale. You could see from the way the blocks were shaded and also pretty sure they said some would be kept back to ensure a variety of cost bands for the ballot people.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #754 on: February 1, 2022, 09:10:12 pm »
Also worth noting some tickets were kept behind in the 3+ sale. You could see from the way the blocks were shaded and also pretty sure they said some would be kept back to ensure a variety of cost bands for the ballot people.
Seats that were shaded out when the 3+ sale started yesterday would have been part of the 9K ish that were held back for sponsors, corps etc. and also the PRH sale that happened last Friday.

Also, they didn’t say that a variety of cost bands would be held back, from the selling notice :

Tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #755 on: February 1, 2022, 09:19:00 pm »
Can anyone on 3+ see if there is a variety of prices still available?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: February 1, 2022, 09:28:15 pm »
Seats that were shaded out when the 3+ sale started yesterday would have been part of the 9K ish that were held back for sponsors, corps etc. and also the PRH sale that happened last Friday.

Also, they didn’t say that a variety of cost bands would be held back, from the selling notice :

Tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available.
Definitely some being held back for next sale mate.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #757 on: February 1, 2022, 10:10:23 pm »
Definitely some being held back for next sale mate.
Ok mate.

Good luck to those that are in the ballot tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2022, 10:12:13 pm by ABJ »

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #758 on: February 1, 2022, 10:15:20 pm »
If you have bought in the first sale will you be able to log in on friday and buy again for successful friends and family or will the game not show up if you havent registered and been successful in the ballot.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #759 on: February 1, 2022, 10:17:09 pm »
Can anyone on 3+ see if there is a variety of prices still available?
£40, £56, £72... not sure what else there was
We are a team of one half.