Author Topic: Bioshock: Infinite (PC, 360, PS3)  (Read 12980 times)

Offline Ben_JP

• Where is my file?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You've just got to let them know you exist
Bioshock: Infinite (PC, 360, PS3)
« on: August 13, 2010, 10:05:08 pm »
trailer: http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=c-wnbnTdVO8

Ken Levine statement:

Keeping secrets is hard.

The last three years for me have been dominated by a single question: “What are you guys doing there?”

Some of you were pretty certain it was an X-COM game, which I can now safely say it is not. It is also not part of the Freedom Force, SWAT, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Kingdom Hearts or Yar’s Revenge franchises. The time for discussing what Irrational Games is NOT doing is over.

Today we announce BioShock Infinite.

That’s right, this is a BioShock game.

It’s a sequel.

But it’s also not a sequel.

Let me explain.

At Irrational Games, we believe that in order to fulfill expectations, you have to defy expectations.

When we completed the original BioShock, we felt we had said all we wanted to say with Rapture, but we weren’t done with the idea that is BioShock. BioShock is so much more than a story of a single place or a single time. We had so much more we wanted to say.

There are two core principles for us that define a BioShock game. First, it has to be set in a world that is both fantastical and yet also grounded in the human experience. Second, it has to provide gamers with a large set of tools, and then set them loose in an environment that empowers them to solve problems in their own way.

It would have been easier for us to go back to the well. We could have taken the easy route. We could have simply done more of the same, but we would not have been true to ourselves as game developers. Making the original BioShock was hard. We challenged ourselves every step of the way, and we tossed aside many elements and ideas simply because they weren’t good enough.

So when we started the sequel, we said to ourselves: “We want to expand on those core principles, but beyond that, there are no sacred cows. Everything else that people know or think they know about BioShock is open for negotiation.”

You will find yourself in a completely new world. Columbia is not an unknown secret city at the bottom of the sea. It’s a creation of an America transforming from a regional agrarian collection of states into a world power with global reach.

You now play an actual character, and not a cypher who is unaware of his own identity. You are Booker Dewitt, a particular character with an established history, with a voice you will hear as he talks to himself and others in the game.

You’ve come to Columbia for a reason: to find a mysterious young woman named Elizabeth and bring her safely out of the city. She will travel with you, interact with you, and react to the situations you cause to happen, and through your relationship with her, we’re able to tell the story of this new and amazing world.

This world of Columbia presents radical differences in scale from what you are used to. You’re not crawling through corridors on the ocean floor, claustrophobic with the weight of the ocean bearing down on you. Instead you find yourself navigating through huge environments, zipping around on Sky-Lines at eighty miles per hour and getting into firefights at ranges of two thousand yards.

In fact, there is so much new and radical about BioShock Infinite that we simply can’t tell you all about it in one revelation. What we present to the world today is merely the tip of a very large iceberg. In the coming months we’ll begin to reveal more of what BioShock Infinite is all about and let the world know why we are so excited.

For now, we want to thank you all for your patience, and for sticking with us all these many months while we labored in silence.The time for silence is over. First up for the fans of this site is another episode of Irrational Behavior with Shawn Elliott that covers the announcement of BioShock Infinite and the work that led up to it. I’m sure you’ll dig it.

Down the road a bit, actual gameplay footage awaits. It’s something you’re going to want to watch more than once. Trust me on this one.

More Bioshock is fine by me. Even if the wait is until...2012?! Awwww, nuts.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

XBL: MisiuPysiu / PSN: PysiuMisiu
Gamestyle articles what I wrote.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bioshock: Infinite (PC, 360, PS3)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 10:24:46 pm »
Just saw the trailer on youtube.

Bioshock, in the sky, looks good, can't wait! :D

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #2 on: May 9, 2012, 02:01:17 pm »
Delayed until 2013

Well that frees up some time this year anyway :)

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/05/09/bioshock-infinite-delayed-to-2013
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Dream of Kloppifornication"
« Reply #3 on: May 9, 2012, 02:33:58 pm »
Just seen the E3 gamplay vid from last year. Looks amazing  :o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEBwKO4RFOU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kEBwKO4RFOU</a>

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #4 on: May 9, 2012, 03:52:44 pm »
Not played Bioshock or Bioshock 2.  Embarrased to admit the Bioshock demo scared me enough to put me off.

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #5 on: May 9, 2012, 04:04:12 pm »
Got about halfway through Bioshock 2 and stopped playing. Might pick it up again now that I've finished Batman and RDR.

Offline blah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 9, 2012, 05:30:50 pm »
Not played Bioshock or Bioshock 2.  Embarrased to admit the Bioshock demo scared me enough to put me off.
Got about halfway through Bioshock 2 and stopped playing. Might pick it up again now that I've finished Batman and RDR.

Play them. Now.

Bioshock Infinite is one of the few things that make me hope the Mayans are wrong.

Offline Prelude no.5

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • op.23. Thanks for everything Rafa
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 12:18:47 pm »
Play them. Now.

Bioshock Infinite is one of the few things that make me hope the Mayans are wrong.

I too was getting shit scared when I played Bioschock, but that is testament to how great it was. The atmosphere was spot on as was the twist..

Once I get a machine that can keep up with it, and not stutter I'll be definitely going back to it before Infinite.
"We gave the fans the pride. Again. We fight for the fans, we fight for the club and we fight for our players. Maybe he cannot understand this." ~ Rafa Benitez

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 11:37:30 pm »
The new trailer looks fantastic

http://www.gamesradar.com/bioshock-infinite-new-trailer/

Can't wait for this.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 12:01:16 am »
Likewise.

Looks excellent.

Should really finish Bioshock 2.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 10:35:03 am »
The first two Bioshock's breathed new life into the single player FPS for me and I can not wait for Infinite!

So, have you got your pre-order in? Are you gunna be a right Spaniel and pay over a £100 to get a dodgy statue or will you just be happy with the game?

It's been a good run of games recently, Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3 (I know not to everyone's taste but I fucking loves it) and now the new Bioshock!

It's gunna be a sad day when I finish it as I'm not looking forward to anything else at the minute..anyone got anything else they're looking forward to post March?

Online JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 10:53:18 am »
The first two Bioshock's breathed new life into the single player FPS for me and I can not wait for Infinite!

So, have you got your pre-order in? Are you gunna be a right Spaniel and pay over a £100 to get a dodgy statue or will you just be happy with the game?

It's been a good run of games recently, Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3 (I know not to everyone's taste but I fucking loves it) and now the new Bioshock!

It's gunna be a sad day when I finish it as I'm not looking forward to anything else at the minute..anyone got anything else they're looking forward to post March?

I'd like to finish Dishonored before starting Bioshock Infinite, then get GTA...

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 11:09:54 am »
Wasn't it meant to be out two days ago?
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 11:52:03 am »
26th of March mate not Feb!

Nevr been part of the GTA crowd...may sound a bit daft given I love COD but it all seems a bit mindles...each to his own though i suppose!

Just had a look through what's coming out later this year and Remember Me looks amazing...will defo be getting onto that!

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 08:56:33 pm »
Yeah there was a release date of 26th Feb at some point though? Oh well this can take up my easter instead!

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 09:06:37 pm »
This is a really good interview with Ken Levine on whats fast becoming one of my favorite podcasts:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ngm0a4/side-mission-briefing-bioshock--storytelling---irrational-games--ken-levine

Its several weeks old but there's some great discussions and if you're a fan of his work its definitely worth a listen.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #16 on: March 1, 2013, 09:37:55 am »
On my radar now.

I remember playing Bioshock demo when it was released and I didn't even finish that because I was too scared.  Bought it on this 360 sale and just got to the 2nd " level" and loving it.

Will be good to do that and Bioshock 2 in time for launch.

Online clacke

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 01:15:48 pm »
New 'False Shepherd' trailer released today. Less than two weeks and counting.......

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/14/bioshock-infinite-trailer/

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 05:36:30 pm »
On my radar now.

I remember playing Bioshock demo when it was released and I didn't even finish that because I was too scared.  Bought it on this 360 sale and just got to the 2nd " level" and loving it.

Will be good to do that and Bioshock 2 in time for launch.
:duh

;D
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 06:31:18 pm »
:duh

;D

I know tell me about it. Wasn't expecting something to run at me and scream. So I just noped out of there.

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 09:19:43 am »

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 09:30:20 am »
Tried bioshock 2 - didnt really like it. Infinite looks more suited to me but not a fan of the stylistic graphics have to admit....

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 12:00:18 pm »
Loved Bioshock and System Shock 2. Didn't bother with Bioshock 2. This one looks too good to pass on though.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:33:52 pm by Malaysian Kopite »

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 12:11:26 pm »
Loved Bioshock and System Shock 2. Didn't other with Bioshock 2. This one looks too good to pass on though.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 01:03:07 pm »

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 01:23:34 pm »
 ;D

Why was there an exclusive review?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 01:32:58 pm »
Seems to kinda lose the ambiance and atmosphere from the first two, no?

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 01:53:38 pm »
It's still a linear shooter in a stylized utopian society peppered with supernatural abilities and sympathy inducing companions.
Looks close enough, though it definitely seems less creepy then first Bioshock did.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 02:26:36 pm »
Whoa, incredible scores:

Eurogamer - 10/10
Destructoid – 10/10
Game Informer – 10/10
Polygon – 10/10
Gamer.no (Norwegian) – 10/10
AusGamers – 10/10
GIGA – 10/10
Zing.cz – 10/10
IGN – 9.4/10
Joystiq – 5/5
OXM – 9/10
CVG – 9.1/10
Kotaku – “Yes”
RPS – no score
Hobbyconsolas – 95/100
Digital Spy – 5/5
PC Gamer – 91/100
Godisageek – 9/10
Shopto – no score
NAG Online – 94/100
Nave360 – 4/5
Lazygamer.net – 96/100
Gameslife – 5/5
Shacknews – no score
El33tonline – 5/5
GameTrailers – 9.4/10
Gamesvillage – 8.7/10
HardGame2 – 10/10

Seems fantastic. Will try to get it ASAP.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 02:39:58 pm »
BioShock Infinite: it always starts with a lighthouse

BioShock Infinite is one of the most controversial and politically-charged games VG247′s Dave Cook has ever played. It’s simply one of the best games of the generation.

Humanity is capable of some truly despicable acts. One glance through the history books will reveal atrocities and inequality so inhumane you’ll start to question the true extent of man’s morality.

Pages dedicated to slavery, racial segregation and the rich-poor divide can’t be ignored and cannot be erased. These things actually happened, and they serve as the backbone to BioShock Infinite’s warped tale of arrogance, religious doctrine and turn-of-the-century change.

It’s one of the bravest games I’ve ever played. As you walk the sunny streets of Columbia’s floating paradise you’ll see posters depicting Chinese and African-Americans as demons. You’ll see people of colour working in chain-gangs. The ‘N word’ is used often.

At one point you’ll walk down a dank hallway. To the left is a dilapidated toilet marked “Irish and Coloureds only”. Take 40 paces along the corridor, and through the double doors you’ll be met with plush red carpets, leading to a pristine bathroom for white residents. Inside you’ll find an apologetic black man waiting to dry your hands.

Its shocking, but Irrational Games hasn’t done this just to outrage the games press or score spun headlines. The brazen bigotry exists to make a point. Much like the original BioShock’s Rapture, the imagery shows the folly of ignorance, and that every utopia is flawed at its core.

Ruled by Zachary ‘The Prophet’ Comstock, Columbia is a false heaven that weans its children on militaristic toys and propaganda, moulding them into soldiers who will live and die to serve its twisted ideals. Behind its carnival veneer lies a brutal underworld brimming with hypocrisy and death.

Then protagonist Booker DeWitt arrives in town, turning Comstock’s immaculate utopia of the sky on its axis, and leaving immeasurable death in his wake. He’s a deeply flawed man, someone you’ll spend all of the 12-hour campaign trying to understand.

After racking up some sizeable gambling debts DeWitt is forced to search Columbia for Elizabeth, a prodigal child who is said to lead the city to a new age of prosperity. Your first experience on the streets will probably see you wandering around in an amazed stupor. It’s a beautiful game.

No screen space is wasted as market vendors peddle their wares, airships drift lazily overhead, all set to a filter of red, white and blue confetti. It’s technically superb, even if some Xbox 360 textures look quite muddy up close, and like Rapture before it, Columbia feels so tangible that it’s a character in its own right.

There’s a real sense of dread that sustains for the duration. It burrows under your skin and refuses to eject, backed up by mystery at every turn. You already know this game has plot twists, but Irrational hangs evidence and misdirection in front of you that constantly keeps you guessing. It’s engaging, frequently powerful stuff.

On the mechanical side, BioShock Infinite handles well. There are stark similarities to the original game such as raiding containers for cash and food. Automated vending machines that dispense ammo and medi-kits, as well as upgrades for both your weapons and Vigor powers.

These supernatural tonics give Booker a range of powers such as Shock Jockey, which can be used to electrocute enemies or bodies of water. You can also use it to charge up switches and as with all Vigors, has an alt. fire mode that typically lets you lay down proximity traps.

There are eight Vigors in total and while they back up the gunplay well, they don’t feel as prominent as BioShock’s Plasmids. You can fight your way through most encounters without them, as they don’t do much damage to begin with.

Until you start buying upgrades they’re more useful for crowd management and as a finisher instead of an out-right means of attack. But even once you’ve paid to improve each Vigor, they still aren’t as destructive as you might like.

That said, you can also combine Vigor effects for added depth. Blasting a pack of guards with Bucking Bronco will cause them to hang in the air paralysed so you can then torch them with Devil’s Kiss, or blast them off the city’s edge with Undertow. There’s an element of strategy at play, even if it feels wafer-thin.

Then you have Elizabeth, the heart of BioShock Infinite’s plot. She’s a superb companion, and one you never have to coddle or worry about. Her AI is visibly smart as she seeks cover and tosses you useful items during a gun fight. You can also use her reality-warping powers to give DeWitt an edge in combat.

An example of this sees the pair trying to commandeer the late Lady Comstock’s airship. You’ll fight through a large sandbox area full of Skyhook rails and terrain that gives you freedom to proceed as you see fit. Elizabeth’s ability to open rips in reality called ‘Tears’ can change your approach further.

You can phase in ammo crates, health caches, ad hoc cover, auto-turrets and more. Summoning in Motorised Patriots – lumbering statues of George Washington and other founding fathers armed with hulking mini-guns – is a personal favourite. You’ll also have to fight your fair share of these monstrosities of course.

One monstrosity who is severely under-used is Songbird. You’re led to believe that Elizabeth’s mechanical guardian will block Booker’s rescue mission at every turn yet it rarely appears throughout the campaign. Resident Evil 3′s Nemesis it is not.

Other antagonists will hound you in Songbird’s place, such as leader of the Vox Populi rebel movement such as Daisy Fitzroy. She fights for the people, but wants to paint the streets red with the blood of the white upper class. She and Comstock are essentially a palette swap, both idealistic dictators on either side of the race divide vying for Columbia’s throne.

None of these players come close to matching the fractured psyche of BioShock’s Sander Cohen, or Andrew Ryan’s misplaced self-righteousness. In fact, BioShock Infinite’s final third trades words, characters and ideals for bullets and bombs. Its cast makes way for gunfights that seem to outstay their welcome.

The game falls into a similar trap as Dead Space 3, steadily shifting focus from pathos and immersion to walled off arenas full of enemies. Kill everyone in the area and you may proceed. It feels like filler compared to the incredible sights and symbolism that come before it.

There’s not enough time to drink in the geography during the closing hours. You’ll be too busy zipping along Skyhook rails volleying off RPG rounds at Handyman sentries, as flame troops hurl balls of flaming death at you. You’ll want the game to shift focus back to story-telling.

As the plot begins to wind down it returns to the same “delicious” question being asked throughout. Whatever answer you come up with is probably wrong, and when you come to understand the context of “Infinite” itself you’ll see everything in new light.

After the end credits roll you’ll have a million questions on your mind, but that’s not because the plot fails to tie everything together. Instead, this is a game that wants you to be sceptical, to distrust everything you see so that it can rail-road you with twists until the end. It wants you to think.

Although Rapture and its host of psychopaths, monsters and liars makes for a more engrossing experience, BioShock Infinite is a superb piece of story-telling that deserves to be played by all. It surpasses Levine’s original concept on many occasions, but just falls short of ascension.

It succeeds in shrouding everything in a deeper mystery than its predecessor. There are half-truths everywhere. But no matter which way the narrative shifts, or what you choose to do while playing BioShock Infinite, you’ll want to go back right back to where it all started and experience it again with clearer eyes.

You’ll want to go back to the lighthouse.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 04:08:34 pm »
Looking like it's unmissable. Will be picking it up ASAP.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 04:26:26 pm »
It's still a linear shooter in a stylized utopian society peppered with supernatural abilities and sympathy inducing companions.
Looks close enough, though it definitely seems less creepy then first Bioshock did.

The creepiness and the claustrophobia is the best part though. The atmosphere really made the games for me. Kinda like Mass Effect 2.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:31:42 pm by Nicky English »

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 05:12:37 pm »
You have a point there, it did make it more believable for me as well, because Rapture should it exist would be build in a very space-efficient way, like submarines. Also it tingled some early childhood memories and feeling implanted by first readings of Jules Verne. All in all I loved a lot about it and 'Infinite' has to fill some big shoes but I'll give it a try, of that I'm sure.

Offline Megasuperb

• really would look good without that pattern
  • Legacy Fan
  • Diet Water Please
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 05:24:33 pm »
Here is a really good review.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jchIi-vR_js?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jchIi-vR_js?fs=1</a>
Quote from: Mohammad Shahrul
We are going to bully them today. We are a big club. We are Liverpool
for God sake and we are marching to Wembley. The shit club like
Villa is just a sex slave for The Mighty Reds' lust.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2013, 06:41:57 pm »
Thems a lot of big words to say "its good".

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2013, 06:43:09 pm »
Storyline wise, does it have any connection to Rapture or it's denizens?

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2013, 07:28:09 pm »
Storyline wise, does it have any connection to Rapture or it's denizens?
No.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 07:54:01 pm »
Thems a lot of big words to say "its good".

And the guy has a pretty annoying voice. Not to mention that the voice doesn't fit the way he looks... ;)

Still, I'm interested in this even though I didn't really like the first Bioshock. I gave after playing an hour or two. Will look for the disc again to have another go and look, if I like it better now. Judging from how that goes, I'll maybe give Infinite a go...

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 07:58:15 pm »
Never played bioshock before but might give this a go. Wasn't going too but based on the review scores, its obviously the real deal. Might get bioshock 1 on the cheap from PS plus after that.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now