Author Topic: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)  (Read 612447 times)

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
Re: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)
« Reply #6280 on: May 20, 2024, 02:20:26 pm »
The stick this lad sometimes seems to get baffles me, he's completely class and I think he'll be vital to the new manager.

Realistically Kloppo was correct in saying he should've played him more, especially over the corpse of Szobozlai.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6281 on: May 20, 2024, 07:19:40 pm »
The stick this lad sometimes seems to get baffles me, he's completely class and I think he'll be vital to the new manager.

Realistically Kloppo was correct in saying he should've played him more, especially over the corpse of Szobozlai.

He'll be world class within a few years.

https://datamb.football/H_Elliott_Midfielder_stats/

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Harvey Elliott (Liverpool, 21)
📊 vs Top 5 League U21 midfielders, per 90

🥇 Key passes – 1st
🥇 Expected assists – 1st
🥇 Crosses – 1st
🥇 Shots – 1st
🥈 Assists – 2nd
🥈 Shot assists – 2nd
🥈 Passes to penalty area – 2nd
🥉 Through passes – 3rd

The only Top 5 League midfielder with more key passes per 90 ? Kevin De Bruyne

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6282 on: May 20, 2024, 07:46:58 pm »
He's a diamond.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #6283 on: May 20, 2024, 10:06:45 pm »
Personally wouldn’t be surprised to see him be a shock pick in the England provisional squad tomorrow, before not making the final 26.

He’s had a great season and come on massively. Can’t wait to see him next season as Slot usually plays a proper 10.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 10:13:27 pm by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #6284 on: Yesterday at 02:08:24 pm »
Gutted that he hasn't been included in the England squad. But he does have tougher competition on that right hand side than Curtis has on the left

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #6285 on: Yesterday at 02:19:28 pm »
Gutted that he hasn't been included in the England squad. But he does have tougher competition on that right hand side than Curtis has on the left

Sad for him but the more players of ours that get the summer off the better it is for us. He played the under 21 Euros last summer, he's due a decent break.

Keeps developing then no doubt he'll be at the next World Cup and Euros.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6286 on: Yesterday at 02:23:01 pm »
Curtis is also a competent #6 at a stretch.  When I watched a couple of U21 games last summer it seemed like Curtis was playing deeper that he does for us.

Harvey having more time with Slot is beneficial for us.  I expect when it comes to it that Curtis will also be spending the summer with us.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6287 on: Yesterday at 02:38:58 pm »
Curtis is also a competent #6 at a stretch.  When I watched a couple of U21 games last summer it seemed like Curtis was playing deeper that he does for us.

Harvey having more time with Slot is beneficial for us.  I expect when it comes to it that Curtis will also be spending the summer with us.

100% this will be the third pre-season he's smashed it and been one of our starters only to get injured.. I can see him nailing that #10 position.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #6288 on: Yesterday at 03:00:23 pm »
That's too bad for Harvey. He is a game changer. Hopefully, he can get a good rest and then hit the gym before preseason. Adding just a few pounds of muscle wouldn't hurt him for next season. He is listed as 141lbs, so he could easily go up to 145 or so by the start of next season. He'll be awful to play against if he can increase his general strength a bit. He seems like he could develop a Milner-type physique as his body fills out. 

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
« Reply #6289 on: Yesterday at 03:50:20 pm »
Great news about Harvey hope Curtis and Jarell follow him to the beach. Don't need big nose getting his negative hands on them.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6290 on: Yesterday at 08:50:43 pm »
Great news about Harvey hope Curtis and Jarell follow him to the beach. Don't need big nose getting his negative hands on them.

He’s probably gutted, where Jarell is probably over the moon. I imagine Curtis knows he isn’t on the plane but appreciates being included

Most of these lads WANT to be included if we like it or not, and I want our players to do well.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #6291 on: Yesterday at 09:08:48 pm »
He’s probably gutted, where Jarell is probably over the moon. I imagine Curtis knows he isn’t on the plane but appreciates being included

Most of these lads WANT to be included if we like it or not, and I want our players to do well.

Like Salah wants to go to the AFCON every other year and comes back a write off the rest of the season. Internationals are a pain in the arse from the perspective of the club.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6292 on: Yesterday at 09:12:26 pm »
Better off away from England nonsense  Southgate would only put eels in the mind noodles.
No time for caution.