Poll

If you only had one bullet who would you shoot?

Kevin - the miserable know it all one
9 (6%)
Chris - the smug pompous one
21 (13.9%)
CJ - the camp thick one
87 (57.6%)
Daphne - the giggly evil one
10 (6.6%)
Judith - the too good for this show i think i'm royalty one
24 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Eggheads  (Read 19761 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Eggheads
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2022, 02:27:47 pm »
Anyone watch this? Did a RAWKite (BassTunedToRed) win recently?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2022, 04:12:21 pm »
What a bump :D

Just to appease the poll winners....
On 21 September 2016, De Mooi was arrested at Heathrow Airport in connection with claims, which he had reportedly made in his autobiography, that in 1988 he had punched a drug-addicted mugger and thrown him into a canal in Amsterdam. De Mooi was detained under a European Arrest Warrant issued in the Netherlands. A judge at Westminster Magistrates' Court declined the extradition request on technical grounds, on 24 October 2016, saying that no UK arrest warrant had been issued.

In October 2018, De Mooi was declared bankrupt following lengthy legal proceedings in connection with the arrest.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2022, 04:51:44 pm »
That poll needs to be refreshed to include the most likely winner, Olaf (the big I am of quizzing)

On another note, it would be great to see a quiz show which involved Chasers v Eggheads, in some format that is not dragged out like they do with egghead questions (ie c24 questions in a 25 minute show)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2022, 06:52:49 pm »
That poll needs to be refreshed to include the most likely winner, Olaf (the big I am of quizzing)

Olav writes a daily quiz for The Times. There's a few of us in work that do it over Teams. It's pretty difficult unless you watch shit loads of TV, read books and get off on knowing historical kings and queens. None of that applies to me.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT