Author Topic: Road Rage  (Read 37912 times)

Offline donut

• and wants to stay one... unfunny twat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Road Rage
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2007, 01:56:45 pm »
Most French motorways I've driven on have only two lanes and they seem to work better than our three lane ones.

Yeah, but they drive on the verge as well so it's practically three lanes. :)

Offline gibber_blot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2007, 01:58:27 pm »
Did you seriously think he meant that no one should ever be allowed to drive in the middle lane? 

No. If there is a line of slow vehicles in the left lane (transport trucks mainly), I'll drive in the middle lane until I've passed them all. I thought he was implying that I should overtake one, nip back to the left lane until I catch the next one 20 seconds late, then overtake the next etc. I've spoken to friends who think this is the way you should drive if there is a car wanting to pass you so that they don't have to change lanes. Friends who are amazingly impatient drivers. Maybe MBE means that too, in which case I disagree with him, but agree with you!

Would be interesting to see. Maybe they could introduce angled ramps so that cars wishing to overtake could jump Dukes of Hazard style from the inside to the outside lane without letting their tyres touch the middle lane.

I like your thinking.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2007, 02:16:30 pm »
anyone doing a "School Run" should have priority.Lets make it safe for the kids.

How about let the pampered little C**TS walk for a change!!

half the menopausal bitches that cant bear to let lettle prescious walk only live 5 minutes away!!  Winds me up a treat...

Plus, people who sit in the middle/outside land on a motorway cruising along at 60. Sit behind them. Wait a while thinking they will see you and pull over. Wait some more. Flash at them to let them know they are in the wrong land. Wait some more.

Think, bollox to it and undertake them (hands up - ive done that a few times out of frustration). Then the arseholes have the cheek to sit swearing at me for my reckless driving!!

Bollox pal!! Learn to drive and that act would NOT be necessary.

Actually had that happen once and the chap got up my arse for a good few miles just swearing at me in the mirror. i just moved over to the inside lane so he followed me then gave him a thumbs up!!

W****R.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Gilly La

• shite speller, secure wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2007, 02:20:43 pm »
I would even go further to impose a time restriction between 6am-9am and 4pm-6pm for large HGV's on the motorways.

Nah, thats unnecessary. If the other rules (common sense being used there) were implemented it would be good enough, but the lorries are on the roads for a reason, and to restrict times they could use the motorways is potentially damaging to a whole industry. There would be nothing but lorries on the roads at the permitted times, and what about lorries travelling the length of the country. They would only get so far before their allocated timeslot ended.
FOLLER ME ON TWITTER YER WOOLS

@gillythinks

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2007, 02:23:15 pm »
Think, bollox to it and undertake them (hands up - ive done that a few times out of frustration).

Hands up, I always do it. I get easily wound up

@gillythinks

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2007, 02:25:13 pm »
Now, that I don't understand. I sit in the middle lane often, otherwise I'm in and out of the left lane overtaking trucks every 60 seconds. I don't see the problem if I'm travelling at the speed limit. Yet people seem to think that I should have to change lanes all the time so that they don't have to?

Your the first person ive ever heard admit to that.

Not being funny mate, but whats the problem with staying in the inside lane UNLESS YOU ARE OVERTAKING?? Thats the law. That is what the lanes are for - OVERTAKING.

If you are sat in the middle lane for a number of minutes happily cruising along, whilst not overtaking anything, then you are breaking the law anyway. The fact that you are doing the speed limit makes no difference what so ever.

That is how i drive anyway, if i am in and out of the inside lane, what does that really matter? Is that a hardship? No not really, is it?
I will come into the middle lane when i need to overtake, and after ive got past that, i will come back into the left lane.

If there are two lorries, virtually one after the other, then yea, i wont go in to come back straight away. But to say that having to come out "every 60 seconds" is a problem for you?

Not having that mate, thats how you should be driving.

Maybe indicatings a bit of an effort, do you not bother with that either?
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline gibber_blot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2007, 02:48:31 pm »
Your the first person ive ever heard admit to that.

Not being funny mate, but whats the problem with staying in the inside lane UNLESS YOU ARE OVERTAKING?? Thats the law. That is what the lanes are for - OVERTAKING.

If you are sat in the middle lane for a number of minutes happily cruising along, whilst not overtaking anything, then you are breaking the law anyway. The fact that you are doing the speed limit makes no difference what so ever.

That is how i drive anyway, if i am in and out of the inside lane, what does that really matter? Is that a hardship? No not really, is it?
I will come into the middle lane when i need to overtake, and after ive got past that, i will come back into the left lane.

If there are two lorries, virtually one after the other, then yea, i wont go in to come back straight away. But to say that having to come out "every 60 seconds" is a problem for you?

Not having that mate, thats how you should be driving.

Maybe indicatings a bit of an effort, do you not bother with that either?

Seemingly reading the rest of the thread is a bit of effort though? ;D  Only kidding. No seriously, I had misunderstood what he meant. I thought he meant I shouldn't sit in the middle lane to overtake a string of vehicles. Yes, I think 60 seconds is about reasonable -- maybe a bit long -- I don't time myself. But I easily sit in the middle lane for 10-15 minutes at a time when the M6 is full of lorries. Anyone coming up behind me in that time could not possibly have any cause for complaint because if the left lane is "empty enough" to change back into, then they should surely be in there themselves, and I wouldn't be blocking them. But every now and then I get someone coming up behind me (using the middle lane while not overtaking nonetheless!) who wants me to move over so they can get past. The only reason I can see why is because I'm not going fast enough for them.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2007, 05:43:59 pm »

No seriously, I had misunderstood what he meant. I thought he meant I shouldn't sit in the middle lane to overtake a string of vehicles.

What, even though I wrote these very words?  they still insist on sticking to the lane next to the outside one regardless of how much or how little traffic there is.  You've changed your opinion regarding this through the thread I've noticed.  Not that I'm trying to score points; the more people converted to this simple rule the better.  Please feel free to spread the word.   Spread it like an convert with evangelistic fervour! 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2007, 05:51:00 pm »
I passed my test a few weeks back and have just bought my first car today, waiting for insurance docs to get her taxed and I'll be unleashed onto the roads of Norn Iron.

This thread has had me pissing myself, especially because I'm not even a good driver so no doubt I'll be fucking plenty of people off no end
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2007, 06:57:53 pm »
I passed my test a few weeks back and have just bought my first car today, waiting for insurance docs to get her taxed and I'll be unleashed onto the roads of Norn Iron.

This thread has had me pissing myself, especially because I'm not even a good driver so no doubt I'll be fucking plenty of people off no end

Just get stuck in. There's only one way you can learn.

@gillythinks

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2007, 07:07:30 pm »
Thing that really fucks me off is if your coming up to a roundabout and a car is coming round it so you stop and wait for it to come round and he goes off at the exit before you so you've waited for nothing just because some c*nt wouldn't indicate. That sends me mental, just sit there punching the wheel shouting c*nt repeatedly. ha ha
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline Gilly La

• Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2007, 07:15:30 pm »
Thing that really fucks me off is if your coming up to a roundabout and a car is coming round it so you stop and wait for it to come round and he goes off at the exit before you so you've waited for nothing just because some c*nt wouldn't indicate. That sends me mental, just sit there punching the wheel shouting c*nt repeatedly. ha ha

Thats an irritating one, I agree.
How about when you're on a two lane road, and the car in the other lane cuts across your lane on a bend causing you to slam on. Hate that. Happens nearly daily to me in the tunnels.

@gillythinks

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2007, 07:19:30 pm »
Or another one that causes my steering wheel to get hurt is where there is only room for one car down a street so you wait at the end for a car to come all the way down (some times when its your right of way) and the fucker doesn't even put there hand up or give you a friendly nod. c*nts.

I get so wound up have to have dolphin music on most the time.
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2007, 07:37:57 pm »

Or another one that causes my steering wheel to get hurt is where there is only room for one car down a street so you wait at the end for a car to come all the way down (some times when its your right of way) and the fucker doesn't even put there hand up or give you a friendly nod. c*nts.

I get so wound up have to have dolphin music on most the time.

I feel your pain. ;D

Go through the same every fucking day especially the latter as I live just off a street
that is just wide enough for two cars to pass, some tossers would rather risk taking their wing mirror
off along with yours instead of just being patient for ten fucking seconds.

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's no "what should be", there is only what is
  • Super Title: Raised by wolves, but taught by Aston Villa
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2007, 07:47:10 pm »
Out in the rural areas or on long routes maybe, but they have some very busy motorways carrying a lot of commuter traffic and they seem to do just fine with two lanes.

They also seem to be better at changing lanes as well, probably better drivers. A lot of UK drivers seem terrified of the manouvre.

Living in Dallas, TX, I can say with some certainty that more lanes = more problems. The average motorway here has 4 lanes, and sometimes up to 5 or 6 around junctions, and as a result undertaking is commonplace (and I mean, done without a second thought, even by the police), lane changing without indicating is not even blinked at, and they have a massive, massive number of accidents.

Still I manage to find myself on my daily commute home stuck behind someone in the outside lane doing 10mph below the speed limt on their mobile phone; usually driving a Hummer or Cadillac Escalade or something.

Funny thing is they drive far slower here, and yet it's still less safe because they drive so terribly. That's the thing I miss about England: people drive so much better that you can safely do 90mph on the motorway.
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...
The man ain't got no culture"

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2007, 08:14:53 pm »
Living in Dallas, TX, I can say with some certainty that more lanes = more problems. The average motorway here has 4 lanes, and sometimes up to 5 or 6 around junctions, and as a result undertaking is commonplace (and I mean, done without a second thought, even by the police), lane changing without indicating is not even blinked at, and they have a massive, massive number of accidents.

Still I manage to find myself on my daily commute home stuck behind someone in the outside lane doing 10mph below the speed limt on their mobile phone; usually driving a Hummer or Cadillac Escalade or something.

Funny thing is they drive far slower here, and yet it's still less safe because they drive so terribly. That's the thing I miss about England: people drive so much better that you can safely do 90mph on the motorway.

I visited Chicago and did some driving through Wisconsin this year and I noticed the same on the freeway,
I noticed the above also, drivers rarely used their indicators and undertook quite a lot, often though
because as you mentioned someone driving too slow in the outer or middle lane.
I have to say I thought the standard of driving was pretty good though although people tell me
it varies from state to state.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2007, 08:19:15 pm »
I visited Chicago and did some driving through Wisconsin this year and I noticed the same on the freeway,
I noticed the above also, drivers rarely used their indicators and undertook quite a lot, often though
because as you mentioned someone driving too slow in the outer or middle lane.
I have to say I thought the standard of driving was pretty good though although people tell me
it varies from state to state.

I've not driven a lot outside of Texas (couple of road trips, which aren't really indicative since you're not experiencing a daily commute at rush hour), but I've heard that Texas drivers, and Dallas drivers in particular, are amongst the worst in the country. Houston and Austin also score very poorly.

And the state of the roads! The climate means they crack and break up all the time, and the low taxation rate means next to nothing gets spent on infrastructure and the things just fester. Add to that the fact that the southwest is the fastest growing region of the US, in population terms, massively increasing the amount of traffic, and you have some serious problems. No such thing as public transport either.

Nightmare, in other words.
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2007, 10:19:55 am »
Never get wound up these days. I got a secondhand car that was refitted with foglights that are as bright as stadium floodlights, and a horn you can feel as though you're standing next to a high bass speaker at the club when I sound it when you're in front. I love that thing. I had my friend drive in front of me to test it, and he says it actually starts making his hands and heart tremble :P

Its impossible to keep driving slowly in front of my car when I'm sounding that thing off for any period of time. May I recommend it to any drivers who hate having slow cars in front of them. If they torture you by making you wait, make sure you repay the favour by busting their eardrums and making their teeth vibrate.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2007, 10:22:02 am »
couple of road trips

Lets all hear your fun stories. Did you ever go deep south?  ;)

Offline 18/5

• Main Stander
  • Per Ardua Ad Astra
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2007, 10:52:35 am »
Why oh why do people think they are exempt the rules of the road when driving in and around car parks???

I see this shit almost every day. No indicating, reversing without looking, stopping for no apparent reason and letting their kids run around and in between parked vehicles.

c*nts the lot of them!!!
In Rafa we trust - YNWA

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2007, 01:45:39 pm »
I would say the number of cars is the biggest factor  :wave

;D

The amount of road also seems to have a large bearing on how full it gets :wave

He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2007, 01:53:05 pm »
Out here in Oz undertaking is common, generally the three lane roads will all go pretty much at the speed limit (in the suburbs either 80 or 100 kph). Pretty dodgy sometimes when you get a hoon belting up the outside lane behind you, then swerving into a gap in the middle lane then back out in front of you. Of course I have never executed the above manouvre.
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2007, 02:00:52 pm »
Twats in the tunnel doing 35 in the outside lane, use the inside lane you twats.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2007, 02:02:38 pm »
Twats in the tunnel doing 35 in the outside lane, use the inside lane you twats.

What's the speed limit in the tunnel? Not allowed to change lanes either are you?
Legacy fan

Offline marvellous10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2007, 03:13:23 pm »
I HATE people who hog the middle lane (when inside lane is free btw), AND people at roundabouts who indicate too early, ie you think they're gonna turn left but turn left at the next junction. Thankfully I ain't been twatted but surely that causes a fair few accidents! :wave
SoS #364

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2007, 04:47:45 pm »
Is correct. Using the middle lane un-necessarily is illegal, it's there for overtaking slower moving vehicles in the inside lane. End of.

And I agree that turning right from the middle of a T-junction is so inconsiderate.

My personal favourite is round-a-bouts. Lane discipline at round-a-bouts is generally appalling. Allow me to expand... often there are two lanes as you approach, the left hand lane being for turning left & going straight on, the right hand land for turning right. You always get pricks (normally several of them) who refuse to join the (longer) queue in the left hand lane and go straight on from the right hand lane. Fucking wankers. Are their journeys more important than mine or something? Are they more important than me? Anyone who does that is a fucking grade one wanker.
If I come to a roundabout and the left hand lane is much longer (im goin to use the first exit) i do the smart thing and use the right lane, go all the way around the roundabout and hey presto i've made my journey a few minutes shorter ;)

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2007, 04:53:46 pm »
What's the speed limit in the tunnel? Not allowed to change lanes either are you?

Wallasey tunnel is 40, Birkenhead is 30, no lane changes allowed.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2007, 05:09:02 pm »

Please just use your indicators any time I'm up your way which is quite a lot, nobody uses the fuckn things. :wave

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2007, 06:54:34 pm »
Lets all hear your fun stories. Did you ever go deep south?  ;)

Did you ever see that Britney Spears film Crossroads? It was just like that... ;)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2007, 07:13:05 pm »
People who don't turn their main beams off when you're approaching,  blinding c*nts! Does my head in that

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2007, 07:17:24 pm »
People who take five years to move off from a stationary position when stopped at traffic lights,
resulting in the lights changing back to red when you and the other ten cars
behind you could have made it through if the stupid prat up ahead had been more awake.  :no
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 07:19:13 pm by Phil M »

Offline Aigburth Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2007, 07:19:26 pm »
I've got a good one!!

I was driving upto a green light and some tit i the left hand lane decided to pull into my lane.....I swerved and missed him by inches, he swerved back into the left hand turn lane.

Best bit was I had the bizzies behind me and they put their sirens on and pulled him for it  ;D ;D

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2007, 12:48:55 pm »
People who don't turn their main beams off when you're approaching,  blinding c*nts! Does my head in that

You're about 20 years too late mate  ;)

I remember my girl driving in Manchester, near to her home when she was a student. She undercut a BMW with 5 black blokes in it. They were not impressed and slammed the brakes on and 4 of them got out and approached our car. There was me, my girl and 2 of her female friends.....I really thought I was gonna get my head smashed in, but they just gave it all the big "I am" waving / flicking their hands and then got back into their car and drove off.

I've never let my 'now wife' drive me anymore....(joke!)

Offline Mal

• adjusted. The Preston Heston is Aylesbury Ducked. Accepts rubbers from any Dick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2007, 05:49:10 pm »
If I come to a roundabout and the left hand lane is much longer (im goin to use the first exit) i do the smart thing and use the right lane, go all the way around the roundabout and hey presto i've made my journey a few minutes shorter ;)

I'm no angel. I've done that too, but only when I'm in a mega-rush.

But it's not the same as my complaint...
@ManifoldReasons

Offline Mal

• adjusted. The Preston Heston is Aylesbury Ducked. Accepts rubbers from any Dick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2007, 05:17:36 pm »
Wankers who think that this

On a single carriageway means 50mph and then slow down to 40mph when they see a camera when they could just be driving at the speed limit, 60mph.
@ManifoldReasons

Offline Bronx Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2007, 07:17:11 pm »
Hate when some c*nt speeds past and cuts right in infront off ya to make an exit , when you look in the mirror and see no cars for 300 yards  :butt

Offline Randy Watson

• As Michael Jackson said, when he couldn't find the TV Guide
  • Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2007, 11:20:11 pm »
I get road rage even when I'm not driving. My mum was stuck in traffic today and I got so pissed I just walked the 2 miles home.
Sexual chocolate.

Offline Ben S

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2007, 11:55:09 pm »
Fuckwits that stop for no reason to let pedestrians cross when there is absolutely no need to and doing so puts them in a dangerous situation.

Driving to work the other day some fuckwit going the other way stops and flashes a woman kid and baby in pram, fortunately I clocked him flash them and slammed on straight away, if I hadn't been alert then I'd have taken them out as they crossed without looking and I only missed them by a meter or so. Good job I'm a good observant driver capable of slamming on in a car without ABS and not sliding 3 miles up the road.

The stupid c*nt then drove off without looking at me, shame as I was calling him a stupid c*nt at the time.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:57:16 pm by Ben S »

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: RAWK Road Rage Thread - Drivers, vent in 'ere
« Reply #118 on: September 6, 2017, 10:50:07 am »
Drivers who pull out on you even though there is a big gap behind, and then proceed to go under the speed limit.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Re: RAWK Road Rage Thread - Drivers, vent in 'ere
« Reply #119 on: September 6, 2017, 10:54:07 am »
It's indicate then break, not break then indicate. Fucking bellends! :no