Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2927449 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Reply #30480 on: Yesterday at 12:24:26 pm »
Who?  You can't just say "oh there must be a forward with X", without then backing that claim up with actual stats.  Salah has a (non-penalty) goal or assist, from the wide right, every 102 mins.  The next best in the premier league is probably Saka - who from 2838 has 10 non-penalty goals and 9 assists - or one every 149 mins.    He'd want what Salah is on, and would cost *MORE* than what we could get for Salah.  Who else is there?  Most of the other options play on the left, or are out and out strikers - and probably cost more than Saka too.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that it isn't terry_macss_perm's job to be finding replacements for players. He'd hardly be posting here suggesting we should be replacing Salah if it was.

So whether he can come up with a name of another player is absolutely irrelevant to him thinking Salah should be replaced.

I think we should replace about 5 players this summer. It's not my job to suggest or find those replacements or discuss the financial packages involved.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #30481 on: Yesterday at 06:41:24 pm »
Could end up with another mid-season AFCON next year now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/67969369
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #30482 on: Yesterday at 06:48:32 pm »
Salah is still our best forward and would be very hard to replace. If somebody came along with a ridiculously high bid then I would take it but if not then he is still a very important player for us.
#JFT97

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
« Reply #30483 on: Today at 08:47:25 am »
Could end up with another mid-season AFCON next year now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/67969369

I feel like he'll play for Egypt till his 40.

He'd still be there best player anyway.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30484 on: Today at 08:50:55 am »
The fact that they’re allowed to run a continental competition every 2 years is a joke. They should all be every 4 years. Mind you the expanded club world championships are a joke too. Imagine African players having a mid season AFCON January 2025, club world championships June 2025, a full league season 25/26, World Cup June 26, full league season 26/27, AFCON June 2027. Absurd amounts of football.