Author Topic: 2020 Summer Transfer Draft Signup and Discussion Thread: Now with Trade Discount  (Read 23801 times)

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Curse these formation sites, I ALWAYS have trouble putting them on here.  :butt

Download the image and uploaded to imgbb!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I am gonna assign Gerry, Kloppage and Desert red fox sheeps and formations the rest of you please get your formations in.

I will get a few games going in a next little bit.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 05:03:16 am by Max_powers »

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Gerald's Team

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Desert Red Fox's Team

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Kloppage Time's Team

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Trainwreck of a back four plus Fred that :D

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Trainwreck of a back four plus Fred that :D

He had an OP front-line and Thiago in the middle the sheep's had to balance that out.

I think Gerry would have ended up with a really strong team maybe even a winning team had he submitted his bids. That defence is amazing.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 05:24:53 am by Max_powers »

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
When do you need my formation, Max?  No internet till late tonight and it's a pain in the arse trying to do it on a phone.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Vishwa Atma

• Legacy Fan
  • Money for nothing....

was a bit confused between Digne and Lodi at LB and Jorginho and Moutinho.... Ended up with this...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 09:45:24 am by Vishwa Atma »

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
When do you need my formation, Max?  No internet till late tonight and it's a pain in the arse trying to do it on a phone.

That's fine post it when ever works for you. I can run other sets of games first

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Second set of fixtures are up.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345793.new#new

Congrats to Defacto and Surfer

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can someone help me by doing me a favour and posting this formation bullshit please?  :wave Every fuckin' time I have trouble putting it onto the thread.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Can someone help me by doing me a favour and posting this formation bullshit please?  :wave Every fuckin' time I have trouble putting it onto the thread.

Sure, what do you need mate.

A new formation?  Or an old one moved to specific location?
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A new one please.

4-3-3 with Taglifico at Left Back instead of Blind,  Javi Martinez at the base of the midfield and Messi as the False 9.  :)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A new one please.

4-3-3 with Taglifico at Left Back instead of Blind,  Javi Martinez at the base of the midfield and Messi as the False 9.  :)

You got it mate...

I'll give you a couple of options, see which one you like.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 02:50:18 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Samie's Supers

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks Trend.  :wave

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne

Is it within the rules to have a couple of vintage cars ploughing through the midfield, max?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’ve made up for it by having the bitters sponsor sponsoring my team
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
I’ve made up for it by having the bitters sponsor sponsoring my team

Good Brandt. How much did Depay you.....couldn't resist
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Round 1 part 3 is up with all the remaining games and the replay of the Tied Viva vs Vishwa game.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345797.0

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Too tempting this app, couldn't help messing about,  kindly add it to my next game writeup:

3) Recovery runs

Attack breaks down,  forward players + Theo H caught flat footed,  the insurance against the counterattack is always Witsel.  He's always the player closest to centre backs, even in the other animations.  Witsel slots into the defensive line,  freeing Boateng to go wide and engage. 

Similar recovery run for Witsel against a counter from the opposite side,  Rudiger to go wide and engage. 

There'll always be game situations where the opponent threatens,  you need to have a plan for those.  We're not Frank Lampard here

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Too tempting this app, couldn't help messing about,  kindly add it to my next game writeup:

3) Recovery runs

Attack breaks down,  forward players + Theo H caught flat footed,  the insurance against the counterattack is always Witsel.  He's always the player closest to centre backs, even in the other animations.  Witsel slots into the defensive line,  freeing Boateng to go wide and engage. 

Similar recovery run for Witsel against a counter from the opposite side,  Rudiger to go wide and engage. 

There'll always be game situations where the opponent threatens,  you need to have a plan for those.  We're not Frank Lampard here

Done mate.

The first set of QF's are up

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345804.new#new

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Congrats to Trend and Sir Psycho Sexy for making to the Semis. The second set of quarter finals is now up.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345808.0

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks for all the work max,  appreciate the invite Samie.  :wave 

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Cheers Surfer, you should do more drafts every now and then.

Thank you all for joining.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Max, top drawer mate!  Congrats to Lobo
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Legacy Fan
Well done max

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Nice one Max
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nice swan Maxie.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks Max, must have been a bigger pain in the arse than usual to run that