Author Topic: Ra-ra-ra-rafa Benitez...  (Read 134672 times)

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Re: Ra-ra-ra-rafa Benitez...
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2010, 11:49:40 am »
Just hope Rafa gets the chance to ram it back down a lot of critics throats ...

Still have faith in you Rafa .....  hope you can turn it around ...

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2010, 11:52:25 am »
Time to circle the wagons and defend the man who made us believe again,he is taking a real battering in the press and its our job to stand up for him ,anybody else would have defo walked by now.we have been fucking destroyed with injuries this year but clowns keep overlooking this fact and that has cost us a lot of points,we had no money to spend in the summer ,do you really think rafa would have taken a gamble on an injured player if he had and johnson most of his fee we were owed from the crouch transfer.when has any of our managers came out and stood up to that gin soaked c*nt and now has the better of him.when was the last time we actually had really good prospects come through the ranks,gerrard was the last ,now we have ngog ,pacheco,kelly ,ayala,ecclestone ,amoo,then further down dalla vale ,buchtman and the list goes on ,he has gave us a good foundation now he should be allowed build on that.this season may end up being a right off but Rafa deserves a chance to put it right again

Offline Alucard

• Tnuoc
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2010, 11:55:00 am »
Looking at all those old pics, looks like we stopped winning things when that goatee came about. Time for rafa to get out the mach 3 and get back to business.

Offline rutlandred

• Kopite
  • SOS
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2010, 11:55:43 am »
I have avoided coming on here recently due to the ignorant shite that seems to dominate most of the threads, but I am really glad I read this one. Some top posts, wish I was as eloquent.

I keep reading statements like, "I have a right to my opinion!" and that may be true, but nobody ever mentions the other side of that coin, what about your responsibilities?

My responsibility is to publicly support my club, always has been and always will be. I was lucky enough (or is it just old enough?) to have been in Rome and at Wembley and I, like many others was part of something you can't put into words during those times. Like it's already been said, I supported all the managers of the 20 years, even Souness but I never gave up hope that we could get back to those heights. It didn't happen.

Then Sr. Benitez started something, tackling years of inertia within our youth and reserve set up, instilling a sense of belief in good players that have made them world class players. I wasn't able to afford to go to Istanbul, but I unashamedly cried tears of joy that night, It was like being that kid again, sitting on that bleedin train on the way back from Italy, nothing mattered because we were the best team in the world. Rafa Benitez brought that back for me, and I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for my club.

To have stood up to the thieves and incompetants that infest my club, and to do so with grace, dignity and huge passion, he deserves the freedom of the city, never mind the vicious and unfounded criticism he faces on a daily basis - and from so-called LFC supporters. Some of you should be ashamed.

Times change, maybe I don't understand, or maybe I'm too old fashioned, but Sr. Benitez was bringing back a feeling that was missing from my club - it was about a city, it was about pride and not a global brand or profit margins. He has brought players from all over the world who understand what it means to be part of a unique club in a unique city. I can't really explain - Shanks knew, Sir Bob knew, Kenny knows; Rafa knows but he is up against people who don't. They don't understand how to support Liverpool Football Club, never will sadly. The only hope I have is when I read some of the posters who do know what I am trying to get at (unsuccessfully I think) - who have been around long enough to appreciate what we have in our manager, and just how you are supposed to behave if you profess to support this club. I got my football education in the 60's and 70's from lads who had supported us in the 2nd Division and watched a manager come in and change the way the club acted, from top to bottom. A period of massive upheaval that paved the way for a club that changed the face of football.

We are still in a transitional phase, with so much needing to be changed and if you think that happens overnight, or in 3 years then you are a knobhead. There is nobody better in the world to be in charge during this phase, but it needs everybody to do their bit - something that is woefully lacking, and something that is hamstringing Sr. Benitez.

Sr. Benitez, you are the manager of the greatest club in the world, and given the proper support, both inside and out, (and so many of the players need to take a long look at themselves this season), you could bring a new era of success that I dream of.

Stay strong and know that there are many many supporters who will back you 100%. I believe you can turn it around.

There are some top draw posts in this thread, including this one.  The phase we are going through as a club at the scares the shite out of me but I wouldn't want anyone else leading us through it.  Benitez brought a lot of belief back to loads of people and it should be remembered by more today - instead of the disrespectful slating he gets after half a season.

Anyway great post davvo

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2010, 11:55:47 am »
I'd love to read through this thread and see people's memories of what this lad has done for us and what he means to them, but I'm not going to because I know quite well there will be people hi-jacking it calling for his head.

But rather than write some of my own personal memories, I'll just say thank you Rafa for restoring my club to a point where people are demanding your head for not mounting a serious challenge for the league and getting knocked out of the European Cup. Before you came, nobody expected either.

How short some memories are, eh.

VIVA LA RAFALUTION!
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2010, 11:57:00 am »
Nice to see some nearly everyone has stuck to the reason for this thread :)

Rafa has brought this on himself, in a good way however. He more than raised the expectations since he arrived. Before him CL football wasn't guaranteed, and we CERTAINLY didn't look like winning it for a good few years. He came in, won it, got to another final, semi-finals. Quailfied every season. Once failed to get into the knockout stages. Four consecutive CL qualifications, 3 progressing to the knockout rounds, 2 finals and a semi. Some record.

I have full faith in Rafa, and in the away day lads to sing his name loud and clear in Stoke! Even more so, as we are live and it will broadcast the faith in him even more.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Glenbuck1914

• Main Stander
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2010, 11:57:57 am »
A lot of people are coming back with the argument that they support Liverpool, not Rafa. As long as Rafa is part of this club he deserves our support.

Usually the same people that spout that rubbish don't support Lucas or Kuyt either. It seems they're "support" is conditional  on us winning every game and everyone playing a blinder. I'd like to know what exactly it is they're supporting if the manager and certain players are excluded from that so called support.   :butt

I back Rafa 110% to get us through this.

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2010, 11:58:25 am »
Stay the course Rafa...stay the course............................
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline miss_heather

• hit_gorse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nerd.
    • Twitter
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2010, 11:59:45 am »
I'm 100% behind you Rafa. It's ridiculous if you get sacked because we are going through a bad spell. The last 5 years have been great. Toped off with Istanbul.
We're all in this together, led by you all the way

Rafa - Rafael - Rafa - Rafael - Rafa - Rafael RAFAEL BENITEZ!
YNWA

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2010, 11:59:58 am »
I back Rafa 110% to get us through this.

(in monotone voice) That's impossible, no one can back more than 100%. By definition, that is the most anyone can back.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2010, 12:00:20 pm »
I'd love to read through this thread and see people's memories of what this lad has done for us and what he means to them, but I'm not going to because I know quite well there will be people hi-jacking it calling for his head.

But rather than write some of my own personal memories, I'll just say thank you Rafa for restoring my club to a point where people are demanding your head for not mounting a serious challenge for the league and getting knocked out of the European Cup. Before you came, nobody expected either.

VIVA LA RAFALUTION!

If i'm not mistaken FS, it's only been Shanks Legend who's really hijacked it, every page is worth a read mate.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2010, 12:01:12 pm »

It' actually full of positive, bar one post of absolute shite from shankslegend, which we ditched way back on page two :)
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Glenbuck1914

• Main Stander
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2010, 12:02:11 pm »
(in monotone voice) That's impossible, no one can back more than 100%. By definition, that is the most anyone can back.

errr... yeah but what if I've got conjoined twin myslexia  :lickin

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2010, 12:07:42 pm »

VIVA LA RAFALUTION!
exactly
i remember the souness days when we were poxy,then under evans and houllier were we could only ever hope to get into the champions league.Rafa has raised the bar that much it is expected that we not only get into the champions league we get to the final.
AT THE START OF THE SEASON WE WERE RANKED NO1 IN EUROPE ! YES NO FUCKING 1,

tell you what mate your right people have very short fucking memories

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2010, 12:08:13 pm »
Keep your eye on the job Rafa ... ignore the press and everything else

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2010, 12:09:10 pm »
If i'm not mistaken FS, it's only been Shanks Legend who's really hijacked it, every page is worth a read mate.
Shanks Legend, how ironic eh.... There would be no Shanks Legend if we hadn't have backed him through 7 barren years, nevermind one shite half season.

I'd say the mind boggles, but nothing surprises me about our "Support" nowadays.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2010, 12:11:11 pm »
I'm behind him 100%. He's had desperate luck this year, but the team will be stronger for it. We've so many talented kids coming through, he's on the verge of something I can feel it.
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2010, 12:12:23 pm »
Totally behind Rafa. No one could do a better job than him.

Just like ours, his heart is burning for our club.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Driver 8

• ...take a break
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2010, 12:14:17 pm »
Only scanned over the thread in the most cursory fashion, but just want to register my support for a very talented man who is doing his job in very difficult circumstances.

One of the saddest parts for me is I find myself thinking that if Real Madrid come knocking again, then Rafa should just give two fingers to our owners and go. I'm no great fan of the Madrid way, rife with boardroom interference too - but it's the sort of interference that 'imposes' players of the calibre of Kaka and Ronaldo on a manager; rather than being told you have complete control of a transfer budget of £0 (oh btw, player contract extensions are coming out of it as well), and then being publicly informed that you've had loads to spend, when clearly you haven't.

The whole mess the club is in is just unreal.

Offline miss_heather

• hit_gorse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nerd.
    • Twitter
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2010, 12:17:30 pm »

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2010, 12:17:41 pm »
I am 100% behind him still.

I wrote an epic post over Christmas which pretty much summed up my feelings on the situation, so I won’t go through them again. Just to reiterate that there is no one person or entity responsible for the mess that this season has become, and to pin it all on one man seems a bit ridiculous to me.

The owners never allowed the manager to build on the successes of last season with financial backing in the summer. Instead, he ended up replacing the outgoing players with a net spend of about £10,000, or a twelfth of Fernando Torres’ weekly wage. This to reinforce a squad that was not the finished article last season by any means, but was desperately close.

The players themselves need to take their share of the responsibility too, especially the senior ones. Gerrard, Carragher, Mascherano and Kuyt especially have not been good enough this season. Neither have Agger and Skrtel when they’ve played. We need leadership on the pitch, and it isn’t as simple as scoring goals or keeping clean sheets. It’s about lifting young lads like Lucas, Insua and N’gog who are inexperienced, it’s about busting a gut and doing something while you still can rather than talking empty words about “the players have to take the responsibility” or “it’s not been good enough” afterwards in the media. Talk is cheap. The other night, Reading wanted it more than us, simple as that. And how that’s solely down to the manager I have no idea.

I love the way people forget as well that Torres and Gerrard fucked off to play meaningless matches for Spain and England back in October and came back injured. That was the start of the really bad run, and neither of them have been the same since. There are responsibilities all over the place for what has happened this season. At the very least, we should be able to see that this club is Rafa’s first, second, third, fourth and fifth priorities, which is far more than can be said for any of our players. And when the suggestion is made that he just simply isn’t good enough, I’ll say “see the period 2000 – 2009, and tell me he’s not good enough."

The buck usually does stop with the manager, but it doesn’t have to. And he can take his share of the blame, but that’s the key word there – share. Throw in the record amount of injuries, especially the ones to Torres and Gerrard, and it’s clear that there is a number of contributory factors to what has happened this season. Obviously the media will sink their teeth as far as they can into this story, that’s what they do, but people who truly care about the club should at least attempt to be balanced and realistic.

Yeah, for what it’s worth I’m still behind him 100%, but I’m not sure it matters anymore.
Twitter: @e2klassic
Blog: theredstar.home.blog

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2010, 12:18:33 pm »
Only scanned over the thread in the most cursory fashion, but just want to register my support for a very talented man who is doing his job in very difficult circumstances.

One of the saddest parts for me is I find myself thinking that if Real Madrid come knocking again, then Rafa should just give two fingers to our owners and go. I'm no great fan of the Madrid way, rife with boardroom interference too - but it's the sort of interference that 'imposes' players of the calibre of Kaka and Ronaldo on a manager; rather than being told you have complete control of a transfer budget of £0 (oh btw, player contract extensions are coming out of it as well), and then being publicly informed that you've had loads to spend, when clearly you haven't.

The whole mess the club is in is just unreal.

Unreal to say the least. I think the players calling out the owners say a lot as to how the turmoil off the pitch affects the players.

Rafalution, long may it continue.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2010, 12:19:59 pm »
Thanks for popping back on here FS i was hoping you wernt hanging from some tree or something.

From a team who could not even get into Champions League and played european football on a Thursday we have spanked all the top sides home and away.

We have become a serious threat to Utd & Chelsea in the league. Just compare the team now to 2004 / 2005. And look at the average age of the players.

We are having a nightmare season so far and so many troubles of the pitch.

Rafa has stood strong and i for one will stand strong behind him.

Never tire of standing up for him even if you recieve all the shit in the world.

Because if he goes we are well and truly fucked
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2010, 12:20:23 pm »

"I am the dogs bollox, yes!!!?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:22:37 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2010, 12:21:36 pm »
Rafa is the best manager we've had at the club for twenty years. FULL STOP.

The media don't like him because he doesn't pander to twats like Ferguson and he clearly despises the media in entirety. He is too clever for them and they don't like it. He also doesn't play along with them. They hate that.

He's taken us from a laughed at team in domestic and European competition to a team that's feared in Europe and one challenging for the league title.

If he goes, then we may be waiting 20 years for the next great manager.

As I've said before though in this day and age of 'fans' and supposed 'supporters' - he probably will get kicked into touch and then they'll be bleating about the 'yes man' the idiotic owners have installed to do their bidding without rocking the boat.

Great post

Offline The Manhattan Project

• snood fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • I Have Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2010, 12:22:10 pm »
The players owe Rafa big time

They are the ones who need to rescue him. Against Reading, they showed no fight or self-belief.

They need to stop fucking feeling sorry for themselves.
china syndrome 810512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 59118 identification unknown 113
source transmission 4121 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 0101505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 010414 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave

Offline miss_heather

• hit_gorse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nerd.
    • Twitter
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2010, 12:24:11 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Vtjf4SWr2E&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4Vtjf4SWr2E&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Offline wednesday25052005

• Kopite
  • JFT96
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:42 pm »
Ra-ra-ra-rafa Benitez...Ra-ra-ra-rafa Benitez............

A thread to support our manager during this difficult time.

Great Rafa memories in here.

Positive only please.

Mods, feel free to delete if it's shite ;D

I'm with you Spanish Al

110%

Rafa, Rafael, Rafa, Rafael, Rafa, Rafael, Rafael Benitez!

Offline CaptainBeefheart

• Vliet of foot - in fact he is fast and bulbous
  • Anny Roader
  • S.O.S.
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2010, 12:31:37 pm »
Haha (Rocco's) picture above is brilliant.

Halfway through a season is certainly no time to get rid of the man who truly made us a European force again.  A man who made the other giants of Europe fear being drawn against us, "Whats that we've drawn Liverpool? The second legs at Anfield...shit."  A talented and humble man who so obviously gets the ethos that this club was built on.  As has been said, he rebuilt the expectations of a once great club and now he is suffering because of it.  It's like going up to a man who saved your drowning child the year before and saying "well yeah but what have you done for me lately?".

Of course you can't just sweep the results and some of the performances this season under the carpet and all managers will live and die on results in the end, and the players need to take a big chunk of the responsibility too. But this is not the time to be thinking about getting rid of the manager.  Thing is we're all desperate for Liverpool FC to succeed.  But with the things that he's had to put up with during certain points of his tenure and with the media vultures circling overhead, I still want that success to be with Rafael Benitez at the helm.

We shall see...

Offline Candy1990

• Main Stander
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2010, 12:34:28 pm »
The man's a Liverpool legend. He's going through a tough spell and now he needs our support more than ever. NO ONE is happy with results at the moment, least of all Rafa. He has earnt the right to turn things round and deserves support from those fans who enjoyed Istanbul, Cardiff '06, Barcelona, Inter, Real, Chelsea '05 and '07, Juventus, Arsenal and Old Trafford '09. It's only a matter of months since we were battering everyone – ok, so we're a long way off that right now, but things can change very fast in life. Remember that next time you're down and you need some support to help you get back up again. Not everyone in life deserves support all the time, but right now Rafa does.

Offline fumb

• Main Stander
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2010, 12:38:34 pm »
He'll come good, once again!

Offline wednesday25052005

• Kopite
  • JFT96
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2010, 12:40:11 pm »
Rafa is the best manager we've had at the club for twenty years. FULL STOP.

The media don't like him because he doesn't pander to twats like Ferguson and he clearly despises the media in entirety. He is too clever for them and they don't like it. He also doesn't play along with them. They hate that.

He's taken us from a laughed at team in domestic and European competition to a team that's feared in Europe and one challenging for the league title.

If he goes, then we may be waiting 20 years for the next great manager.

As I've said before though in this day and age of 'fans' and supposed 'supporters' - he probably will get kicked into touch and then they'll be bleating about the 'yes man' the idiotic owners have installed to do their bidding without rocking the boat.

Well in Andy

Add to that the fact that he drew our attention, I believe, to how deceitful our owners were and how they weren't never going to fufill their promises they made at the time they bought us out.

He just gets us as a supporters he knows we're all as one and that's how Liverpool works.

YNWA Rafa
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:43:25 pm by wednesday25052005 »

Offline speker

• Main Stander
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2010, 12:45:13 pm »
Despite what has been a most frustrating season so far I've not lost faith in Rafa or his abilities as a manager. Sometimes a series of events can conspire to overwhelm a manager and we've seen that in spades on the pitch this season what with  beach ball goals , conceding in the final minute and key injuries. Thats what we've seen this season not to mention what he's dealing with from the owners debt problems . But Rafa's record speaks for itself and if he's backed properly we'll ride out  the storm and be back stronger again next season. I'm 100% behind Rafa .

Offline Captain Wolf Biscuit

• There's a really funny story behind this actually. I'm captain of my local team and at one xmas party I wolfed down a soggy biscuit and behold! My username was born!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long Live The King
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2010, 12:45:57 pm »
I love Rafa, 100% behind him.
"Liverpool is my home and I will be back" - Rafa Benitez

An Internet Terrorist and proud of it.

Offline AK47

• Needs to get a manly man's room. Grrrr.
  • Kopite
  • So it's on and on and on, it's Heaven and Hell
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2010, 12:46:41 pm »
Some great well though out posts in this thread. It's intersting that the people who support Rafa can express themselves clearly while many of his detractors often just grunt or give 1 word replies...

100% behind Rafa, we'll weather this storm, things will get better and we can ram these bad times down the detractors throats!!!
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

Offline allmodcons

• Boys Pen
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2010, 12:52:49 pm »
La forma es temporal, la clase es permament. Yo Rafa yo me fío de!!

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2010, 01:00:01 pm »
Despite all the shit and despite how thsi season pans out, i still have faith in you Rafa lad, Blind faith ? No. just a belief that you will get it right, Just a pride that burns inside me because you are our manager.  I remember meeting th man when he came to Anfield with Valencia in the CL. What a gentleman and even then me and my dad said " would love to have him in charge of us"  Dignity and respect and the man isa fucking winner and a fighter. more than we can say about some our fan base.

We are right behind you Rafa  to pick you up when they knock you down.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2010, 01:16:22 pm »
Behind Rafa 1000000%

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2010, 01:21:10 pm »
i'M SOOOOOOOOOOO gud looking..............I even amaze myself sometimes..........................

opps...wrong thread....:))
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2010, 01:32:03 pm »
All this talk of Torres leaving if Rafa goes is like staying with your fat useless wife because she'll walk away with not only a big pay off but custody of the kids you love.

If you knew what really powers people to stay together, you wouldn't make this kind of statement. Relationships are hard work. There are ups and downs and it is belief that gets you through the tough parts.

I'm stunned that you would dump a woman who has given you nothing but pleasure for 5 years because she puts on a few pounds in a crazy time in her life.

Live some my friend, then make your comparisons to real life.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock