Author Topic: Ra-ra-ra-rafa Benitez...  (Read 134667 times)

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
Re: Ra-ra-ra-rafa Benitez...
« Reply #1360 on: March 16, 2010, 10:31:22 pm »
I do. If Rafa is now getting the credit for prize money for progressing through to the fourth round of the FA Cup, fifth round of the League Cups etc then these truly are desperate times.

You really are a knob aren't you..you have been playing the anti rafa card for well over two seasons now..can't you just walk infront of a bus and save everyone a lot of heartache? please....
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline robbie96

• Legacy Fan
  • Cometh the hour, Cometh the man!
« Reply #1361 on: March 17, 2010, 04:57:56 am »
Continuity and stability are the keys to success - end of. :D
Iain Macintosh via Twitter:
Bosingwa almost starts a riot by getting subbed and trudging off the pitch like a old border collie making his final trip to the vet.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1362 on: March 29, 2010, 04:40:36 pm »
Well, it seems we have turned a corner, and Rafa is being a bit more adventurous, and is not getting as much stick as he was when I started the thread, so thought I'd bump it, and continure to give him my full backing.

Oh, and I don't like seeing my thread dissappear a few pages down :P
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."