Author Topic: GAA Thread 2010  (Read 197157 times)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
Re: GAA Thread 2010
« Reply #2120 on: August 26, 2010, 10:01:47 pm »
Nice one Bill I'm only happy to get rid, but that still leaves me with two spare.

You still have 2 train tickets left over from the last game don't you? If I recall correctly?

Hop on the train and take your missus. We'll have a session in Dublin. Fuck it, why not?

If the resident Down fans don't want the tickets then 2 real GAA fans may as well use them.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2121 on: August 26, 2010, 10:08:25 pm »
You still have 2 train tickets left over from the last game don't you? If I recall correctly?

Hop on the train and take your missus. We'll have a session in Dublin. Fuck it, why not?

If the resident Down fans don't want the tickets then 2 real GAA fans may as well use them.

Do you know what? Fuck it Bill I might as well, it'll put a dent in that going away money, but one last look at Croke park and a night out in town with you your good lady and mine will be just the job.

I'll have to sort myself out a Kildare jersey, See you in Mallow buddy!

I might rope in a few more lads as well considering its my last week in Ireland for a long time I reckon I could twist their arms

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2122 on: August 26, 2010, 10:15:25 pm »
Do you know what? Fuck it Bill I might as well, it'll put a dent in that going away money, but one last look at Croke park and a night out in town with you your good lady and mine will be just the job.

I'll have to sort myself out a Kildare jersey, See you in Mallow buddy!

I might rope in a few more lads as well considering its my last week in Ireland for a long time I reckon I could twist their arms

Sounds like a plan lad. I may as well cram in as many sessions as possible before I head off to Belfast. It could be a few years before I get to grace Croker again. I'll be heading to the States after I finish in the North like. I may as well enjoy it while I can. Get a few of your mates to come as well. 2 friends of mine live near Poplar Row in Dublin so they'll deffo join in if they know that theres a session on. I'll see you in Mallow so. You bring the deck of cards and I'll bring the beer. Go on the Lilywhites bai, I hope they trounce those Down whoppers   
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2123 on: August 26, 2010, 10:17:48 pm »
Can i have one too? I wouldn't mind seeing inside her knickers aswell!!  :wave :wave

The fuckin cheek of that mon :P

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2124 on: August 26, 2010, 10:30:41 pm »
Sounds like a plan lad. I may as well cram in as many sessions as possible before I head off to Belfast. It could be a few years before I get to grace Croker again. I'll be heading to the States after I finish in the North like. I may as well enjoy it while I can. Get a few of your mates to come as well. 2 friends of mine live near Poplar Row in Dublin so they'll deffo join in if they know that theres a session on. I'll see you in Mallow so. You bring the deck of cards and I'll bring the beer. Go on the Lilywhites bai, I hope they trounce those Down whoppers   

The job is sorted so, Iv a few mates in Rathmines  with a massive gaff as well this could gather a bit of momentum. Cant wait to see Kildare send those Down day trippers packing they don't know how to act in Croke Park.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2125 on: August 26, 2010, 10:42:36 pm »

The job is sorted so, Iv a few mates in Rathmines  with a massive gaff as well this could gather a bit of momentum. Cant wait to see Kildare send those Down day trippers packing they don't know how to act in Croke Park.

Nice one, I'm well up for this.

What are the chances we'll see Jeffiner at the tourist information office on O'Connell Street looking for directions to Croker? ;D

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2126 on: August 26, 2010, 10:54:14 pm »
Nice one, I'm well up for this.

What are the chances we'll see Jeffiner at the tourist information office on O'Connell Street looking for directions to Croker? ;D

I'm after sending off a group text there

Odds on Id say, decked out in black in red with a big fuckin pop out map in her hand. If she wants we could advise her on good parking spaces and short cuts around HQ, but chances are the father will have that sorted as well.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2127 on: August 26, 2010, 11:01:58 pm »
I'm after sending off a group text there

Odds on Id say, decked out in black in red with a big fuckin pop out map in her hand. If she wants we could advise her on good parking spaces and short cuts around HQ, but chances are the father will have that sorted as well.

:lmao

This is deffo happening, I just text my LIT Ladyfriend and its all systems go. Me and her will deffo be there

I hope you're good at poker lad, coz I'm going to clean you out on the train on the way up :P

Cill Dara abu !!!! I'm lookin forward to this now :)

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2128 on: August 27, 2010, 05:41:46 pm »
:lmao

This is deffo happening, I just text my LIT Ladyfriend and its all systems go. Me and her will deffo be there

I hope you're good at poker lad, coz I'm going to clean you out on the train on the way up :P

Cill Dara abu !!!! I'm lookin forward to this now :)

Fuckin shite at poker bill ;)

Three more roped in for the journey plus the two lads up in Dublin who one them is son of the Ard-Stiurthoir, so you might get a peak at behind the scenes and the players bar after. We can rub it into those Down fuckers right to their face than!

Come on the Lily whites!!!

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2129 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:03 pm »
COME ON THE MOURNEMEN!
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2130 on: August 27, 2010, 09:30:51 pm »
COME ON THE MOURNEMEN!

You lot are going to be out numbered on Sunday Jeffiner. There a people from all corners of Ireland heading up to support Kildare this Sunday :P

I hope McGeeney and his boys batter the daylights out of ye

Go on the Geezer !!!

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2131 on: August 27, 2010, 09:31:57 pm »
Down's takin over the Hill, Hill 16 will be a sea of red and black.

Oh and you and KK doesn't cover "all corners of Ireland" because you're from the same corner.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2132 on: August 27, 2010, 09:40:51 pm »
Oh and you and KK doesn't cover "all corners of Ireland" because you're from the same corner.

We're from the only corner that matters :)

Offline Kenny

• Kopite
  • Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent
« Reply #2133 on: August 28, 2010, 10:33:05 pm »
I hope Down win tomorrow and then Cork lash them in the final so I never have to read that shite again about who's the only county never to lose a final.............as I've said all along.... if you get to fuck all finals, you lose fuck all.....................

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2134 on: August 28, 2010, 10:47:55 pm »
Everyone's written us off for tomorrow, just the way we like it.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2135 on: August 28, 2010, 11:25:24 pm »
Everyone's written us off for tomorrow, just the way we like it.

Your gonna get shlapped a sunder mon, big fuckin shtyle

You dont know whats in shtore

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just Ł3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2136 on: August 29, 2010, 12:26:41 am »
Your gonna get shlapped a sunder mon, big fuckin shtyle

You dont know whats in shtore

Cheek of dat mon!!

You all set to get into your ones knickers tomorrow??
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2137 on: August 29, 2010, 01:30:07 am »
Cheek of dat mon!!

You all set to get into your ones knickers tomorrow??

As long as KERRYKOP doesn't try chatting her up while I'm in the bog on the train, then yeah, I should nail her, all going well like.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2138 on: August 29, 2010, 01:32:00 am »
I best fuck off to bed, have an early start in the morning

Come on Kildare !!!!

And the Cork Minors of course ;)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2139 on: August 29, 2010, 03:48:10 pm »
Coulter pretty much standing on the goal-line when that ball was being delivered. Not even arguable.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2140 on: August 29, 2010, 04:12:18 pm »
Down motoring now with great points by Clarke and Coulter at the end of the half.
Can't help but feel that the goal was a huge momentum changer though.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2141 on: August 29, 2010, 05:10:58 pm »
Down absolutely blessed at the end.

Name's on the trophy I reckon.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2142 on: August 29, 2010, 05:12:22 pm »
Fucking hell, what a finish to the game there. Well done Down.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2143 on: August 29, 2010, 09:16:07 pm »
Face burnt off me, no voice left but all fucking worth it! Get the fuck in!

And I was on the telly too! ;D

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2144 on: August 29, 2010, 11:19:12 pm »
And I was on the telly too! ;D

I hope you weren't one of those whoppers who sees themself on the big screen and starts waving like a demented moron.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2145 on: August 29, 2010, 11:38:11 pm »
I hope you weren't one of those whoppers who sees themself on the big screen and starts waving like a demented moron.

Nah hadn't a clue til I got home.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2146 on: August 30, 2010, 12:03:31 am »
Down got away with murder. Their goal was a deffo square ball. Not to worry though, Cork will send them packing in the final.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2147 on: August 30, 2010, 12:05:28 am »
Was the only decision Down got all day, McEnaney gave everything else to Kildare.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2148 on: August 30, 2010, 12:06:42 am »
I hope Down win tomorrow and then Cork lash them in the final so I never have to read that shite again about who's the only county never to lose a final.............as I've said all along.... if you get to fuck all finals, you lose fuck all.....................

We're NOT the only county...

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2149 on: August 30, 2010, 12:13:37 am »
Was the only decision Down got all day, McEnaney gave everything else to Kildare.

Shut up you whopper. McEnaney had a good game. Apart from the square ball ye got away with, he actually got everything else pretty much spot on.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2150 on: August 30, 2010, 12:16:29 am »
Shut up you whopper. McEnaney had a good game. Apart from the square ball ye got away with, he actually got everything else pretty much spot on.

What about the 9 steps for the Kildare goal, Coulter bein whacked in the back of the head, 2 or 3 Kildare frees being awarded for them diving?

McEnaney is so biased against Down that in a game a couple of years ago against Tyrone, people cheered when he actually gave Down a free.

He also was blatantly playing for a Kildare win, almost 2 minutes over what he was supposed to play?

Oh and Kildare fans, have a bit of fucking respect for the minute's silence!

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2151 on: August 30, 2010, 12:27:33 am »
What about the 9 steps for the Kildare goal, Coulter bein whacked in the back of the head, 2 or 3 Kildare frees being awarded for them diving?

McEnaney is so biased against Down that in a game a couple of years ago against Tyrone, people cheered when he actually gave Down a free.

He also was blatantly playing for a Kildare win, almost 2 minutes over what he was supposed to play?

Oh and Kildare fans, have a bit of fucking respect for the minute's silence!

Firstly, there were numerous occasions where Down players over carried. So please stop talking bollox

Secondly, If you want to talk about players looking for easy frees, then I suggest you take a look at Down players smothering the ball on the ground and pretending they were being over crowded. Again, you're talking man testicles

Thirdly, Hugh Lynch was down in agony in injury time, which viably incurred more extra time. Again you're spewing tosh

Fourthly, I really dont think Down fans are in a position to point fingers at opposing fans for being disrespectful

Fifthly, Cork are going to fuck ye up in the final

Sixthly, any chance of a blow job under the hill?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2152 on: August 30, 2010, 12:37:05 am »
I gotta say though, in fairness to KERRYKOP, he may have drank most of my cans, and may have scabbed 10 or so ciggs off me, but his missus has a nice pair of baps on her. You could have hours of fun with them :P

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2153 on: August 30, 2010, 01:57:41 am »
I gotta say though, in fairness to KERRYKOP, he may have drank most of my cans, and may have scabbed 10 or so ciggs off me, but his missus has a nice pair of baps on her. You could have hours of fun with them :P

Fuck the football, that's the kind of stories I want to hear about!

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2154 on: August 30, 2010, 03:30:54 am »

wasn't enough I cleaned you out on the poker I had to make shit of your can and fag supplies! I have to say your auld doll fitted snugly into that lily white jersey, Id touch her leg I would.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2155 on: August 30, 2010, 12:59:52 pm »
You got poxed in poker, it was beginners luck :P

Just watched the Sunday game there this morning. How that Down goal stood is beyond me. The most blatant square ball i've ever seen. And the umpires are also referees. Fucking gash decision.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2156 on: August 30, 2010, 03:58:46 pm »
The umpires have been referees since the Leinster final debacle, where have you been?

And if a square ball shouldn't stand, neither should a goal where nine steps were taken. So if you took away the goals it's still 16 points to 14.

Still got a sore throat and a red face, not good when you need to sit and answer phones all day

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2157 on: August 30, 2010, 06:45:55 pm »
And if a square ball shouldn't stand, neither should a goal where nine steps were taken. So if you took away the goals it's still 16 points to 14.

Ok, I'll try and put this as simply as I can for you.

Lets deal with scenario number 1. A square ball shouln't stand simply because it is against the rules of the game. The Down goal was illegitimate and should not have stood. End of story. Anyone who argues otherwise is an idiot

Now lets move to scenario number 2. Kildares goal was perfectly legitimate. It was correctly awarded by the referee. By the time the Kildare forward was on his 4th step he was clearly being foulded by the Down defender. Despite this, he had managed to get goal side and was bearing down on goal. The referee played advantage, and rightly so. In doing so, the Kildare forward was then entitled to another 4 or 5 steps.

Can you see the difference between the 2 scenarios? Please tell me you can. Because comparing the 2 is just, well, erm, pointless

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2158 on: August 30, 2010, 06:50:58 pm »
Jesus give it a rest, the best team won. Congrats again to Down, should be a cracking final.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2159 on: August 30, 2010, 06:56:39 pm »
Newry's run out of Down jerseys!

YNWA Rafa.