Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I just hope he doesn’t bring his players with him like ten Hag did.

I like the idea of Summerville. Pace and goals.
I feel positive about slot . Let’s get behind him. He Needs a left back , a midfielder and a versatile forward who scores goals . Then we can rock n roll
Excellent news. It's 99.9% done.

I'm already looking forward to next season.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by MBL? on Today at 12:07:07 am »
Happy it looks sorted. As others have mentioned his achievments are similar to Amorim and as far as I know with less of a budget compared to what Sporting have with the other big two in their league. Just a bit worried about his all out running/pressing style I've read about when you look at our squad.

I'd also be concerned that Edwards etc were put off by 3 at the back. That is mental to me if true.
It's a transition manager
We've got that many staff and players that want to change their gender that we need a manager? Both our main teams should look interesting next year.
It's a transition manager - if he can manage to keep us in the Top 4 and maybe get a cup run every year thats all that will be initially expected.

We've basically just employed another Brendan Rodgers....if he plays good football, i'll take it until we can get another elite manager in

What a shit post.

Slot’s back room staff will be Hulshoff, Reijnen and Peeters.

[@MikosGouka

IMG 1792" border="0
« Last post by Samie on Yesterday at 11:58:39 pm »
Slot’s back room staff will be Hulshoff, Reijnen and Peeters.

[@MikosGouka]
« Last post by Andy82lfc on Yesterday at 11:58:16 pm »
Feels rather underwhelming after living with Klopp all these years.

Think it’s reflecting the mood around here lately, it’s like many have gone into grieving mode. The game thread is quiet also.

Although I’m finding it particularly strange how for a new manager, now all but being confirmed by the club, it’s extremely quiet in here. You would expect page after page of gushing and gifs galore, basically tumble weed though. Odd that.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Anfield Wrap
« Last post by bradders1011 on Yesterday at 11:58:11 pm »
Good 'three cockney wankers' Friday Show.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10