Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
At least our season was already done anyway.

Imagine if winning today could have put it in our hands and that cost us. Said we'd get at least one more massive ref error to cost us a game. Thankfully we've already fucked the league ourselves over the last 5 games.

It's not quite as simple as that, though the narrative will be that we shouldn't be complaining as we wouldn't have won it anyway. If we went into that Palace game five points clear, there's every chance we wouldn't have lost it.
I obviously think Slot will have a say in who he wants. I just think it's back to the position where the recruitment can veto some things that don't make sense. I'm on board with that.
Reminds me of this.

No disrespect Al, but I'd hate to live 5 minutes in your head. Even if one day there's an eventual divine intervention judgement that you're right.
I'm a but with subdued expectations from next season due to both, the change in structure and the choice if a head coach. I think the structure was fine under the earlier Klopp years, where he was the manager, but didn't have that much say in recruitment as he did in the renewed contract. Why not go back to that? It combines (IMHO) the best of both worlds, the continental and traditional British approaches.
Just catching up with todays match now. Like others have said i think that's it for me now. I have been waiting to see how the league deal with 115 cheats even though deep down i know nothing will come of it. Today's game is the last straw, we all know what's going on and how we are being fucked over and yet the deep love we all have for the club stops us walking away.

I'll watch the last couple of games and shed a tear or two but im not prepared to invest any more emotion or money in a sport that is fixed.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Coolie High on Today at 10:44:17 pm »
After seeing him refuse Jurgen’s handshake that’s it for him for me to be honest. I didn’t play at a hugely high level but a “decent” level when I was younger and anything like that would’ve got you sat back down. Anyone but Salah does something similar and I think there’d be calls for them to not kick a ball again under Klopp and, I’ll be honest, for me I think that’s what should happen.

Not just not shaking his hand, not just the outburst but then the trifecta of the snarky comment to the media to keep fanning the flames.

The absolute cheek of him to do that today to Jurgen. As someone says above, that’s now the meme of Klopps final season. I’m fuming,

More nonsense we’ve already seen Mane do that in the past and there weren’t widespread calls for him to never play for Liverpool again.
Klopp's job title was manager and we were categorically told that he had the final say on transfers by a member of the board in Ayre.

We now have a journalist stating that Slot will be a head coach and not manager and that Hughes will oversee recruitment. We have been told that we are moving to a head coach/sporting director model. We are being told that Slot will report to the Sporting Director.

That is a massive seachange, previously Klopp worked alongside the SD and reported to Gordon an owner.
You say it’s a massive sea change.

I don’t see any evidence of that
General Football and Sport / Re: The NHL Thread
« Last post by TipTopKop on Today at 10:42:05 pm »
So Islanders win this in OT, but this series still looks done to me, seems to be a gap between the two teams. Who knows though, momentum is a funny thing.
The Boozer / Re: *Post a pic of your latest purchase*
« Last post by Yosser0_0 on Today at 10:41:22 pm »
Now that the sun's out!

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Clint Eastwood on Today at 10:40:04 pm »
It feels like every player from Klopp’s incredible Liverpool side has left under a bit of a cloud. Feels like the same is happening here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10