Author Topic: Hair Loss  (Read 18682 times)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2017, 09:32:12 pm »
No hair = no grooming = 15/20 minutes in bed

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #81 on: May 2, 2018, 03:11:40 pm »
Getting to the point where I think I'm going to have to shave mine off. Semi reluctantly but I'm sick of having to try and style hair to cover it up. If it rains then I'm in trouble. Strange though as from the front it's not really noticeable - it's only when I saw it from above that I've realised.

I'm not a big lad so my primary concern is not looking like I'm ill. Might work on a beard to initially compensate. Spoke to my kids about it and it upsets the oldest one as he thinks it'll change me - he suggested a wig haha. I've even offered to let him do it.

Don't suppose any of you have dealt with anything like it with kids?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #82 on: May 2, 2018, 03:17:18 pm »
They'll be used to it after a day or so.

Online Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: May 2, 2018, 03:52:09 pm »
I have one or two friends who are contemplating getting hair transplants . The obey isn’t really an issue to them so fair play, but I do think it’s quite hilarious. One week being almost bald and the next walking in with a full head of hair. It is pretty vain like. But each to their own and all that. If I had that money spare I’d sooner spend it on a couple of  boss holidays.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #84 on: May 8, 2018, 05:14:45 pm »
Being a barber for over 20 years I've noticed that guys with lots of neck/shoulder hair (so presumably there hairy all over) tend to always thin out or go bald.
My dad looks like a gorilla hair wise, absaloutly caked in it but bald as the proverbial coot on his head.
Actors like Sean Connery and Bob Hoskins seem (seemed in Bob's case RIP) seem to suffer the same affliction.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: May 8, 2018, 05:18:02 pm »
Being a barber for over 20 years I've noticed that guys with lots of neck/shoulder hair (so presumably there hairy all over) tend to always thin out or go bald.
My dad looks like a gorilla hair wise, absaloutly caked in it but bald as the proverbial coot on his head.

Actors like Sean Connery and Bob Hoskins seem (seemed in Bob's case RIP) seem to suffer the same affliction.
Isn't that do with having more testosterone levels than usual.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #86 on: May 8, 2018, 06:47:42 pm »
Isn't that do with having more testosterone levels than usual.

You could be right mate, I just notice that it seems to follow that hairy all over guys seem to loose the hair on there head but I don't know the exact reason.

Interesting though.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: May 9, 2018, 02:33:07 am »
I have one or two friends who are contemplating getting hair transplants . The obey isn’t really an issue to them so fair play, but I do think it’s quite hilarious. One week being almost bald and the next walking in with a full head of hair. It is pretty vain like. But each to their own and all that. If I had that money spare I’d sooner spend it on a couple of  boss holidays.

Conte’s is a work of art. Klopp’s is good too but more subtle. Takes a year to grow in as well, it’s not overnight (see David Silva keeping his shaved all year)

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #88 on: May 9, 2018, 11:44:16 am »
Didn't Conte have loads of attempts before he finally got the result he wanted?  I guess if you have that kind of money to throw around then why not.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #89 on: May 9, 2018, 11:45:58 am »

Online Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: May 9, 2018, 01:44:31 pm »
Conte’s is a work of art. Klopp’s is good too but more subtle. Takes a year to grow in as well, it’s not overnight (see David Silva keeping his shaved all year)

😂 seriously have better things to spend what limited money I have on! it’s something that I’ve honestly never thought about. I’m 42 Use my clippers on zero and I’m done. Been doing that since I was early twenties. it’d do my nut in now having hair. I rocked curtains back in the day wouldn’t have a clue what to do now 😂😂😂
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #91 on: May 9, 2018, 02:06:08 pm »
Here you go baldies... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44038756

I'm on various meds for brittle bones and osteoporosis, which would explain my lustrous locks and lack of any grey hair, I reckon.  :D
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 9, 2018, 02:45:47 pm »
Once you accept its gone and aint coming back, its class,  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I started going bald about 16 and took it all off early 20's,. Love it too
I also recommend changing your RAWK username

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: May 9, 2018, 02:57:16 pm »
Once you accept its gone and aint coming back, its class,  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I started going bald about 16 and took it all off early 20's,. Love it too
I also recommend changing your RAWK username

On the main 'Boozer' page i saw you were the latest poster on this topic.

Fucking Hell just seeing your username in this thread made me laugh. :lmao

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #94 on: May 9, 2018, 05:03:06 pm »
Having a hair transplant done two days after Kiev. I am actually going to see the same fella who did Klopp in Dusseldorf. I am 29, always liked having hair and never personally liked the shaved head look on me. Funny, because when I had my consultation a few months back, I was asked to fill in a registration form and on the bit where they ask how I had heard of them I just put "Klopp".  ;D

His name is Dr.Villnow if any of you are interested. He is a funny dude as well..

;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2018, 07:26:22 am »
Having a hair transplant done two days after Kiev. I am actually going to see the same fella who did Klopp in Dusseldorf. I am 29, always liked having hair and never personally liked the shaved head look on me. Funny, because when I had my consultation a few months back, I was asked to fill in a registration form and on the bit where they ask how I had heard of them I just put "Klopp".  ;D

His name is Dr.Villnow if any of you are interested. He is a funny dude as well..

Surely it's Dr Vill - see you - now?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2018, 07:28:04 am »
Villnow you have a full head of hair?

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2018, 01:01:13 pm »

You need to post before and after pictures.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2018, 03:57:50 pm »
You need to post before and after pictures.

This would be the first rawk before and after pics of a hair transplant! I am sure the mods will find a funny name for me after that haha.

I Vill-see what I can do on before and after pics. Could even do a sort of journal.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2018, 04:28:38 pm »
This would be the first rawk before and after pics of a hair transplant! I am sure the mods will find a funny name for me after that haha.

I Vill-see what I can do on before and after pics. Could even do a sort of journal.

Good luck with it! How many grafts?
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2018, 04:31:54 pm »
Good luck with it! How many grafts?

Thanks mate! 3200 grafts for now but he advised that depending on my continuous hair loss on the natural areas I might require 2000 more in a few years time or so. I guess we will know more then, might not need anything further after this. He was very clear that I should be rested and stress free before the procedure to avoid any irritation on the scalp as he would have to cancel the procedure for fear of infections. Meh... still going to Kiev less than 48 hours before, not arsed! :D

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2018, 04:40:49 pm »
On the main 'Boozer' page i saw you were the latest poster on this topic.

Fucking Hell just seeing your username in this thread made me laugh. :lmao

hahah aye this thread is tailor made for me isn't it  ;D  I see people losing hair and being genuinely absolutely devastated by it. Can never understand that. Its the life

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2018, 05:00:58 pm »
hahah aye this thread is tailor made for me isn't it  ;D  I see people losing hair and being genuinely absolutely devastated by it. Can never understand that. Its the life

Your username hahahah!

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2018, 05:04:56 pm »
Your username hahahah!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2018, 05:13:58 pm »

I think that's one of my favourite posts ever on RAWK.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2018, 05:17:26 pm »

Thanks. I've been waiting forever for a thread for bald people, so it brings out the best and worst in a fella  ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2018, 05:18:05 pm »

:) tiz funny I agree

On another note it would be funny to see you as the most current poster is the 'losing weight' thread. Stuff like that makes me giggle. :)

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2018, 05:18:52 pm »
:) tiz funny I agree

On another note it would be funny to see you as the most current poster is the 'losing weight' thread. Stuff like that makes me giggle. :)

If my username wasn't an outright lie I'd totally post in there.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2018, 05:22:26 pm »

I have been using the same signature since 2012. It was time I changed it  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Edit: Fucks sake not enough character to have the best bit at the end!

Edit!: I have cracked it  ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:27:38 pm by Euskadi »

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2018, 12:17:13 am »
Bunch of baldy gits     :P

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2018, 10:50:33 am »
Question for the baldies.  Does it annoy the living jesus out of you when your "hair" gets to anything over a mm or 2 long ? sort of like a 2 or 3 day growth ?
I really detest that feeling, I just cant wait to take a razor to the bastard.
Plus, being frolically challenged gives you the motivation you need to keep fit and active 

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2018, 10:57:18 am »
Question for the baldies.  Does it annoy the living jesus out of you when your "hair" gets to anything over a mm or 2 long ? sort of like a 2 or 3 day growth ?
I really detest that feeling, I just cant wait to take a razor to the bastard.
Plus, being frolically challenged gives you the motivation you need to keep fit and active

That sounds awful.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2018, 11:17:41 am »
That sounds awful.

Think I made a spelling mistake there, should of been follically  ;D

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2018, 01:02:12 pm »
That sounds awful.

[when you burst into laughter at your desk in work and all the other fuckers look up at you]
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2018, 02:27:30 pm »
As soon as mine goes Im off the the 'hair regrowth' clinic :)

What a difference 8 years make. Started to get a 'bald patch' on top. Shaved the whole lot off....love it :)
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline PresuminEd74

• Kemlynite
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2018, 04:33:50 pm »
Once the tide starts going out and you realise it's never coming back, invest in some clippers. Best thing I ever did.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2018, 02:25:07 pm »
Fuckall to get worked up about having a baldy head.
I remember going to the barbers & asking for highlights..
He gave me a video to watch of old haircuts!  :D
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2018, 12:27:24 pm »
So I shaved my head in preparation for the procedure and everyone says it looks great! They say I should reconsider the transplant... haha

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2018, 10:58:02 pm »
Just fucking shave it.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2018, 10:58:57 pm »
So I shaved my head in preparation for the procedure and everyone says it looks great! They say I should reconsider the transplant... haha

Leave the transplant mate, just shave it and be a sexy bald bastard.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.