Author Topic: Europa League / Conference League / Champions League fixtures 5th - 7th March  (Read 8000 times)

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
2-0 after 9 mins, not even some tired legs for the cheats.

Although Pep seems to have some sort of secret as the legs never ever ever getting tired with this City team and his old Barca team. I wonder what his secret is?? What links them? It’s hard to get one’s head around.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nobody cares if Man City win it again anyway.

Sullies the tournament them cheating c*nts "winning" it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Madrid don't look up to much at all.

They never do though.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2-0 after 9 mins, not even some tired legs for the cheats.

Although Pep seems to have some sort of secret as the legs never ever ever getting tired with this City team and his old Barca team. I wonder what his secret is?? What links them? It’s hard to get one’s head around.

You could ask the players if you could find them, but they're never where theyre supposed to be
Jurgen YNWA

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Madrid don't look up to much at all. RB have had 2 or 3 decent openings already but the lad Openda up front has been really wasteful. You'd be licking your lips at this if you were a City fan.

That is Real Madrid. They win all the time playing like crap. They will play well for 30 seconds and win 2-0.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
You could ask the players if you could find them, but they're never where theyre supposed to be

Crazy, eh?

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Hopefully not the last Mohamed to score against them this week.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Openda wouldn’t hit the target if everyone bar him left the pitch - wasteful doesn’t describe it.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
RB should be a goal or 2 ahead. They'll probably regret not scoring in that half
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

115+ Cheats [1] - 0 FC Copenhagen; Manuel Akanji 5‎'‎ - https://dubz.link/v/8hh34z

115+ Cheats [2] - 0 FC Copenhagen; Alvarez 9' - https://dubz.link/v/y4cndv

115+ Cheats 2 - [1] FC Copenhagen; Mohamed Elyounoussi 29‎'‎ - https://dubz.link/v/56whg2

115+ Cheats [3] - 1 FC Copenhagen; Haaland 45‎+‎3‎'‎ - https://dubz.link/v/wc1242

0-0 in the Real vs Leipzig match at half-time.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
City will draw PSV/Dortmand or Leipzig if they get through.   ::)

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
Madrid look bang average. Id rather the likes of abu or arsenal meet Leipzig in the next round than madrid. 

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
It does look a much weaker tournament when watching some of the teams thats in it compared to a few years back. Madrid look a shadow, no barc, munich look average, psg are psg, we are not in it, i havent seen inter or porto this season and then abu. Looking at whats left they must be big favs to win it again. 

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
They devalue a great competition like the European Cup so much. The tournament used to be the home of great clubs with a rich history and it's been reduced to a laughing stock by 115 FC.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
It does look a much weaker tournament when watching some of the teams thats in it compared to a few years back. Madrid look a shadow, no barc, munich look average, psg are psg, we are not in it, i havent seen inter or porto this season and then abu. Looking at whats left they must be big favs to win it again.

I would say this Real is better than the one we lost to. They were crap. Got pounded in every round and found magic for 2 mins every 2nd leg and advanced. We smashed them all over the park in that final. The most galling result in the entire Klopp era, and it would take something extraordinary at the end of the season to over take it.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
Can only see Arsenal or City winning the CL.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
Can't work out whether Openda is really good or really crap.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Im guessing Vinicius will move to the right because Mbappe does his best work on the leftish side, the henry position.

Nah I reckon Mbappe will play up front.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

If Arsenal don't go through it's basically a free hit for City. They're the best two teams in it. Then there's Real/Inter/PSG/Bayern who could possibly at least give them a game.

City draw anyone else next round it's basically another walkover.

It's the weakest it's been though. Even that year Porto won it against Monaco you had the Arsenal invincibles, the great Milan side who reached the final the year before and after, Real galactico side and a strong Deportivio among others.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2024, 09:16:29 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Vinicius Jr. is such a twat.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
If Arsenal don't go through it's basically a free hit for City. They're the best two teams in it. Then there's Real/Inter/PSG/Bayern who could possibly at least give them a game.

City draw anyone else next round it's basically another walkover.

I don't see Arsenal having the squad to go deep and stay in the PL chase. Two injurers totally derail them. Their squad is not deep at all.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Shit watching this Madrid game, want Leipzig to win but then my head says 'who would you rather City draw if they get one of them?' So half of me wants Madrid to go through to stop city constantly getting easy rounds.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Didn’t the council put trams on but the Abu Dhabi fans complained about the cost of getting on it?

It was buses. Its £2 to go anywhere on a Bee bus, they were going to charge £4 and these c*nts started whinging. Fucking scabby c*nts
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't see Arsenal having the squad to go deep and stay in the PL chase. Two injurers totally derail them. Their squad is not deep at all.

Agreed. People are massively over rating Arsenal.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Ferguson’s Utd. were the last team I remember to dispute just about every refereeing decision; this R.M team are full of it. Really, really dislike them.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Fuck off Madrid.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Good that by Bellingham

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Real Madrid [1] - 0 RB Leipzig; Vinicius Junior 65' [2-0 agg.] - https://streamin.one/v/b192dd6d & https://dubz.link/v/d50h39
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
Vinicius should have been sent and now scores. Twats.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
Ferguson’s Utd. were the last team I remember to dispute just about every refereeing decision; this R.M team are full of it. Really, really dislike them.

City has been doing it for years. They recently intimidated the ref in the Everton match to get a pen.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
Hello...

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Get in, come on Leipzig.

Macmanaman the arrogant twat saying the game was effectively over.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Real Madrid 1 - [1] RB Leipzig; Willi Orban 68‎'‎ [2 - 1 on agg.] - https://dubz.link/v/hqfp8t

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
The more football I watch, the more I realize that the best clubs are simply the luckiest. And that isn't a bad thing, it is just the way it is. Real is the luckiest club to ever exist. Simple as that. Nothing else explains how you win nine finals in a row.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2024, 09:32:34 pm by OkieRedman »

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
Real Madrid aren't great this year.

City likely to win it again...

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus, Leipzig are a wasteful gang of gobshites.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Real Madrid aren't great this year.

City likely to win it again...
City are the only decent team in the whole comp. The rest are bang average.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
City are the only decent team in the whole comp. The rest are bang average.
Arsenal aren't shabby but they lack experience.

How I wish we were in it this year. Honestly, I'd have been very confident. 

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
Some horrendous shooting from Leipzig.