Author Topic: LASK away selling details  (Read 9551 times)

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LASK away selling details
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2023, 01:16:04 pm »
counted 232 just before 12
Really? How many in each block, roughly? (There are around 100 remaining now)
To be honest I thought ABJ was a bit too into conspiracy theories about the old ticket office; however, looking at what was available at the end of one sale / beginning of the next*, it looks like
- 50 tickets were added to the 7/8 sale (G11B)
- 200 (?!?!) were added to the 6/8 sale (G11A, G12)
and they are the better seats from rows 15-21 (yes, I am aware it's a free for all for Euro away, etc.) Not cool.

*unless there is some mad basketing program skewing everything
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 01:19:27 pm by Pata »

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2023, 01:20:09 pm »
To be honest I thought ABJ was a bit too into conspiracy theories about the old ticket office; however, looking at what was available at the end of one sale / beginning of the next*, it looks like
and they are the better seats from rows 15-21 (yes, I am aware it's a free for all for Euro away, etc.) Not cool.

Didn't note which block just did the slider thing and there were 3 blocks with 150, 64 and 18. It went sold out just after 12 but now hovering around 70-90

The fluctuating between sold out and 90 suggests to me it's a combination of returns and basketing
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2023, 01:34:00 pm »
That’s been discussed in the Europa League thread. Club want to do something about it but they’ve sorted of backed themselves into a hole by allowing it for so long. Someone who’s been going every game on someone else’s ticket for 10 years + could be wiped out. Therefore facing some resistance from fan groups apparently.

Isn't that part an parcel of the problem, you know the risks that come with using somebody else's card, they want it for semi finals and finals and glamour CL games etc.

The club as far as I understand it want it to be person going getting the credit, but has to go past the supporters board, and that's like asking turkey's to vote for Christmas and will never happen and as this is now down as part of the articles of association, see there being zero chance of this ever being implemented.

May be wrong, but just don't see it happening

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2023, 01:35:57 pm »
How are people basketing tickets though

if you can't log in unless you qualify.
those that do qualify surely would of bought tickets before now.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2023, 01:40:58 pm »
230 in this sale? Bodes well for St Gilloise 2nd sale

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2023, 01:53:08 pm »
How are people basketing tickets though

if you can't log in unless you qualify.
those that do qualify surely would of bought tickets before now.

Those who have already qualified for mates on5? Those who are on 6 but are trying to find people to take tix so they keep credit? People being weird?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2023, 02:18:58 pm »

Collection and more difficult/expensive to get to Linz and shorter notice may be having an effect if you're trying to shift your ticket for credit.....
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2023, 03:50:35 pm »

Really? I've been doing this for years mate and although obviously I'm not always correct, I generally have a very good idea as to what the selling criteria will be and how they will go. I did say at the start of the sales process that I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if everyone on 7/8 would get sorted, and so it was proved.

The ONLY reason why it has fallen to 6/8 and it will again to 5/8 is because of the unprecedented amount of returns from the 300 odd that the club took off the allocation for the 'normal' supporters before it went on sale to those with 8/8 although this is great news for those that genuinely wanted to go but didn't think that they had a chance.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2023, 03:54:21 pm »
If we get 1K and the same 700 odd that bought for LASK in the 8/8 sale buy again (everyone in our group is going to all 3) and the club take their 250-300 odd then that 2nd sale will be very limited but the key part will be how many corp etc. returns there are, thats why LASK has dropped a lot lower than expected.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2023, 04:02:52 pm »
If we get 1K and the same 700 odd that bought for LASK in the 8/8 sale buy again (everyone in our group is going to all 3) and the club take their 250-300 odd then that 2nd sale will be very limited but the key part will be how many corp etc. returns there are, thats why LASK has dropped a lot lower than expected.

Hopefully the deadest of dead rubbers though.
Long live the King

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2023, 04:11:22 pm »
Hopefully the deadest of dead rubbers though.
Yes all being well we should have the group wrapped up by then!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2023, 04:17:12 pm »

Hoping we get the 1125 that West Ham got. Then a tiny glimmer of hope for those on 9/10

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2023, 04:24:57 pm »
Collection and more difficult/expensive to get to Linz and shorter notice may be having an effect if you're trying to shift your ticket for credit.....

I’m not necessarily buying this expensive line everyone is toeing. Central Europe with tons of cities in easy and cheap commutable distance. Vienna, Munich, Prague, Salzburg, Zagreb, Budapest. And the Thursday game means Mon-Fri workers can ho home Saturday earliest without using extra leave. And you can get hostels for an tenner if you’re skint. Even today is £60 to fly to Prague Wednesday from Manchester and £7 for a train on to Linz. Getting back a touch more expensive now but have been cheap enough options for days. It’s not €30 direct Ryanair flights each way but certainly not an inaccessible place or one of the more expensive aways out there. Probably more timing between draw and game and lack of preparedness - and dare I say it, Europa League.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 05:44:01 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2023, 04:33:00 pm »
I’m not necessarily buying this expensive line everyone is toeing. Central Europe with tons of cities in easy and cheap commutable distance. Vienna, Munich, Prague, Salzburg, Zagreb, Budapest. And the Thursday game means Mon-Fri workers can ho home Saturday earliest with using extra leave. And you can get hostels for an tenner if you’re skint. Even today is £60 to fly to Prague Wednesday from Manchester and £7 for a train on to Linz. Getting back a touch more expensive now but have been cheap enough options for days. It’s not €30 direct Ryanair flights each way but certainly not an inaccessible place or one of the more expensive aways out there. Probably more timing between draw and hand  and lack of preparedness - and dare I say it, Europa League.

I think it's just more complex than say a train/flight to Brussels or Toulouse. Expensive if you just want to fly in and out and  short notice for extra leave even if you have loads. I was looking as I'm on 5 and hoping for a ticket tomorrow, will book if so but it seemed quite pricey now, admittedly hadn't looked at Prague or much beyond Vienna, Munich and Salzburg as I thought there'd be no chance of a ticket with credit but any other cheap route tips gratefully received.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 04:34:45 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2023, 04:47:29 pm »
I think it's just more complex than say a train/flight to Brussels or Toulouse. Expensive if you just want to fly in and out and  short notice for extra leave even if you have loads. I was looking as I'm on 5 and hoping for a ticket tomorrow, will book if so but it seemed quite pricey now, admittedly hadn't looked at Prague or much beyond Vienna, Munich and Salzburg as I thought there'd be no chance of a ticket with credit but any other cheap route tips gratefully received.

It’s £30 to fly Vienna to Milan Friday and £60 back to Manc Saturday. Train from Linz to Vienna £9-£22 Friday morning. Although you might be better going to Vienna post match as cheaper accommodation.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 04:49:58 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2023, 05:14:58 pm »

Budapest also an option

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2023, 05:31:27 pm »
Nothing beats seeing credit hunters struggling  :hump

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2023, 07:27:47 pm »
Nothing beats seeing credit hunters struggling  :hump

Think that this will lead to a few credits disappearing from this one.

Never seen so many on offer

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2023, 07:32:26 pm »
Don't you have to name the User @ time of purchase,? or have some bought and offering it out in the hope of finding someone?
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2023, 07:35:21 pm »
Don't you have to name the User @ time of purchase,? or have some bought and offering it out in the hope of finding someone?

You do. That’s why people aren’t buying. Plus people are trying to find randoms who they can’t know / trust. Who knows if they’ll find travel / turn up.
Long live the King

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2023, 07:36:21 pm »
This is an issue with the club selling so late. With the small allocation I imagine loads didn't book anything as they thought they had no chance of a ticket. If I'd have known it was dropping to 5 credits I would have booked or my mate would have.

Now with a week to go nobody is booking this late with the chance of a ticket. Cost/time off work etc

Offline Jonny_H

• aliday
  • Kopite
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2023, 09:29:37 pm »
It’s £30 to fly Vienna to Milan Friday and £60 back to Manc Saturday. Train from Linz to Vienna £9-£22 Friday morning. Although you might be better going to Vienna post match as cheaper accommodation.
what site is best to sort trains for over in Europe like this?
There are only two teams in liverpool, liverpool and liverpool reserves.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2023, 09:36:09 pm »
what site is best to sort trains for over in Europe like this?

I use Omio as a starting place as in English and easy to navigate. But once you’ve found the trains always worth going on the rail company’s site to check if it’s cheaper.
Long live the King

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2023, 08:25:57 am »

My route in is Leeds to Bratislava and a bus(1h30m) from airport to Vienna then train to Linz.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2023, 10:18:10 am »
This is an issue with the club selling so late. With the small allocation I imagine loads didn't book anything as they thought they had no chance of a ticket. If I'd have known it was dropping to 5 credits I would have booked or my mate would have.

Now with a week to go nobody is booking this late with the chance of a ticket. Cost/time off work etc

That's the case for me

Never expected it to drop to 5 which I'm on

Too short notice to get anything sorted now, gutted

Hoping to be ok for Toulouse based on this

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2023, 10:28:58 am »
That's the case for me

Never expected it to drop to 5 which I'm on

Too short notice to get anything sorted now, gutted

Hoping to be ok for Toulouse based on this

You're totally at the mercy of how many of the hospitality lot bother

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2023, 10:41:24 am »
Ooh there is a queue in place today
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2023, 10:42:09 am »
You're totally at the mercy of how many of the hospitality lot bother

Haha yep! Can't see them bothering with Toulouse in the EL groups though, fingers crossed

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2023, 10:43:55 am »
Haha yep! Can't see them bothering with Toulouse in the EL groups though, fingers crossed

Maybe, Maybe not, you just never know

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2023, 11:04:47 am »
Got position 262 and in within three minutes but that wasn’t fast enough, sold out

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2023, 11:09:30 am »
yeah was 339, no chance
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2023, 11:26:52 am »
oooh refreshed and got 2
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2023, 11:47:53 am »
Was in after 2 mins and got 1 for a mate after refreshing for about 5 mins

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2023, 11:54:23 am »
now jut need to work out how to get back
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2023, 12:15:17 pm »
Its officially sold out now.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2023, 12:36:51 pm »

I jut got a reasonable one back into Birmingham via Dussoldorf with Eurowings
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2023, 12:58:09 pm »
The way this sale has gone makes it more difficult to predict what’ll qualify in future sales. As a rule of thumb people  say “if you got X with 1400 tickets, you should be ok for Y with 1500 tickets”. That’s on the presumption that most people who qualify for whatever sale buy. But there will be a bigger pool of people on 6/7 out of 9 now with people staying still by not buying, and people jumping up by buying when they might not have expected to.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 01:00:10 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2023, 12:59:24 pm »
Any idea where collection in Linz will be, just booking trains......
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2023, 01:00:53 pm »

Same boat, sorted everything else.

Can't believe I got one!
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2023, 01:01:16 pm »
I jut got a reasonable one back into Birmingham via Dussoldorf with Eurowings

given short notice, i  need to get back fri morning for work, but cheers anyway

expensive morning!
Liverpool ist Rad!