Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 1st Leg 9th - 11th April  (Read 16849 times)

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Goal Haller!
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Nice move from Dortmund.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Atl. Madrid 2 - [1] Dortmund; Sébastien Haller on 81' - https://dubz.link/v/jvvc61 & https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/1778161381142823379
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They could have any group of players they want but until their league becomes competitive, PSG are not winning the Champions League.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Whoever wins the other side of this semi final draw is winning this full thing. Some awful teams left in this side of the draw.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hummels is like Bambi on ice
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Online btroom

• Anny Roader
Watching barca match from official feed. Boring Martin Tyler on it but i will take this over that annoying lucy ward anyday  :wanker

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
This PSG Barca match is very entertaining with individual moments of brilliance, but it’s not great football.   Mistakes galore, poor defending, poor positioning, you name it.

Yep, agreed. You’d have to fear for whichever got through.

In the meantime, how old is Joao Felix? 25-26? He’s been flattering to deceive for ages, notwithstanding the occasional worldie.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Watching barca match from official feed. Boring Martin Tyler on it but i will take this over that annoying lucy ward anyday  :wanker

Ray Hudson is where it's at mate (CBS) ;D
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Christensen goes into the book for a foul and that means he will miss next week's second leg.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
That Ramos for PSG looks like a Latino John McGinn.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That Ramos for PSG looks like a Latino John McGinn.

Does he have a BBL?

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
Ray Hudson is where it's at mate (CBS) ;D

Is that the Geordie guy on my stream?

The man talks seemingly exclusively in butchered cliches and non-expressions, it's exhausting just listening!

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Advantage Barcelona

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Does he have a BBL?

A Bounce Back Loan? Doubt he needed one.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Atletico look good. Just suffocating Dortmund. They could give Arsenal and City problems. Arsenal more than City probably. Atletico is one side that can handle Arsenal's constant diving and shithouse antics.
Can you imagine Saka against Atletico? :lmao

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A Bounce Back Loan? Doubt he needed one.

;D ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dortmund hit the bar with the last touch of the game
Jurgen YNWA

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Brandt  header hits the bar!

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
All Over In Madrid Too

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can you imagine Saka against Atletico? :lmao

They'd fucking kill him ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline bravoco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never made the 1st team
Familiar feelings for PSG. Dropping a lead and looking more likely to go out at this stage again.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Several times!

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
According to Rio, Mbappe is the best player in the world. Considering his cost and wages, I wouldn’t touch him with four barge poles tied together.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
Dortmund unlucky in the end there. Came alive in the last 20 minutes.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
It would be a joy to watch.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
That side of the draw is the weakest ive seen in a long long time at this stage.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
Two cracking nights of football. Do people prefer these more open, end to end high scoring games or did people prefer the tense, nail biting affairs where the away goal felt like it broke all hearts when it went in first?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Two cracking nights of football. Do people prefer these more open, end to end high scoring games or did people prefer the tense, nail biting affairs where the away goal felt like it broke all hearts when it went in first?

Prefer these games, at least its entertaining seeing goals go in. Annoys me too, as Jurgen could have walked the CL this season :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
That side of the draw is the weakest ive seen in a long long time at this stage.

It was the same last season. Barca look like this season's Inter in making the final without beating anyone of note with an unimpressive team.

This was the team dumped out of Europe by the Mancs last season and destroyed in CL knockouts by someone every year in it going back to about 2017.

Not been watching the CL this season but it really isn't up to much. Bayern a key threat yet a million miles behind Europa League Leverkusen in the league. Real their usual play shit every game and sneak a result and beyond that it's City or Arsenal's.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:10:42 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
Prefer these games, at least its entertaining seeing goals go in. Annoys me too, as Jurgen could have walked the CL this season :butt

Perhaps with our team of 2019/2020

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
Perhaps with our team of 2019/2020

We'd be beating 5 of those teams in the last 8 over two legs. I think Arsenal and City as well as Europe a different dynamic. Just need someone else to beat Real.

Liverpool-Leverkusen stands to be a better final than whatever is conjured up in the CL if we were to both get through.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:23:16 pm by Fromola »

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Has anyone heard what the reason(s) are for Xavi’s departure from Barca? Seems odd.

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
According to Rio, Mbappe is the best player in the world. Considering his cost and wages, I wouldn’t touch him with four barge poles tied together.
Best player in the world my arse.

Thank fuck we ain't interested or more importantly, he doesn't want to come here. Fuck that.

Let him go Real Madrid and we'll see how their supporters put up with his attitude and application on the pitch. The white handkerchiefs will be out in force.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan

Thank fuck we ain't interested or more importantly, he doesn't want to come here. Fuck that.

Let him go Real Madrid and we'll see how their supporters put up with his attitude and application on the pitch. The white handkerchiefs will be out in force.

He's stymied his career going and staying there and the untold wealth has took the hunger away and added the ego (ditto Neymar). Imagine he came here from Monaco with Fabinho. He's just dined out on the last two World Cups instead.

Messi and Ronaldo also had that drive and dedication to be the best.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan

Who is better than him?

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
He's stymied his career going and staying there and the untold wealth has took the hunger away and added the ego (ditto Neymar). Imagine he came here from Monaco with Fabinho. He's just dined out on the last two World Cups instead.

Messi and Ronaldo also had that drive and dedication to be the best.

He’s only still 25 and has already won a World Cup and was the best player in another World Cup final.

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
Who is better than him?
Couldn't give a shit. He ain't coming to Liverpool, thank fuck for that, and that's all that matters.

Give me a quality player with a good work ethic who'll run his bollocks off for the team and not think he's above hard work.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.