Poll

Is it time to review the Saturday 3pm "Blackout" on live TV games in the UK?

Yes, we should remove the ban on 3pm TV games completely
Yes, the ban should be reviewed with a decision taken on the back of this
No, the 3pm ban is necessary and should be kept
Not sure / Don't care

Author Topic: Is it time to review the Saturday 3pm "Blackout" on live TV games in the UK?  (Read 9403 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I had no problems with City last night, and so far no problems with the Utd game. I'm on Virgin on a fast connection, but the TV I'm watching gets it feed from a HomePlug that is on a different ring to where the router is- so that Virgin speed is quite handicapped.

Amazon is fine for every match but ours my end. ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Amazon is fine for every match but ours my end. ;D

Said in the other thread the picture quality was all over the place near the end of the first half
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Said in the other thread the picture quality was all over the place near the end of the first half

It has been perfect since they sorted it out.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We were out with relatives who came up from essex tonight, nipped into a local bar. Had the game on my Ipad using the bar wifi, stream and picture was quality, no buffering and crystal clear
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA