Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 1125708 times)

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23600 on: December 7, 2021, 01:58:12 pm »
They have to have a membership.

Yeah, you can transfer to anyone, they don't even need a Supporter ID. But to buy for someone else alongside your own, they need a membership.

Thanks guys, was almost certain this was the case but just wanted to double check with so many tweaks and changes this year.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23601 on: December 7, 2021, 03:17:45 pm »
A friend has sent me a ticket. I received an email with a pdf. It says to download the pdf and to click the Google Pay button. Nothing happens. A friend of mine got sent the ticket on IPhone and had no problem. Anyone have a solution for me? Both tickets are for the Leeds game.

Make sure that google chrome is set to be the default browser on the device. Go into Apps, select Chrome and make sure that Chrome also has it's defaults set.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23602 on: December 7, 2021, 03:44:12 pm »
They have to have a membership.

Ive been told they just need a supporter number not a full membership

however the TO are lying c*nts, so wouldn't surprise me either way

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23603 on: December 7, 2021, 03:54:42 pm »
Ive been told they just need a supporter number not a full membership

however the TO are lying c*nts, so wouldn't surprise me either way
To distribute a ticket that’s already been bought by a paid member only requires a supporter ID. To actually buy one in a sale for a non member isn’t possible as it would defeat the purpose of the membership
YNWA

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23604 on: December 7, 2021, 04:15:19 pm »
To distribute a ticket that’s already been bought by a paid member only requires a supporter ID. To actually buy one in a sale for a non member isn’t possible as it would defeat the purpose of the membership

To 'distribute' you don't even need a supporter number as you just need an email address. I wonder when the new 'forward ticket' thing comes active if you'll just need a supporter number rather than a membership though.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23605 on: December 7, 2021, 04:18:51 pm »

ahh

I was confusing distribute and assign

Online KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #23606 on: December 7, 2021, 04:24:35 pm »
Make sure that google chrome is set to be the default browser on the device. Go into Apps, select Chrome and make sure that Chrome also has it's defaults set.
The link in the PDF just doesn't work. I've Chrome as my default browser. When I go onto my members account it doesn't show up as a future ticket.
It tells me to open the pdf and to click on the Google Pay button which doesn't seem to work. I'm at a loss.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23607 on: December 7, 2021, 04:25:33 pm »
The link in the PDF just doesn't work. I've Chrome as my default browser. When I go onto my members account it doesn't show up as a future ticket.
It tells me to open the pdf and to click on the Google Pay button which doesn't seem to work. I'm at a loss.

Get the person to recall it and then distribute it to you again. It won't show up in your member account.

Online KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #23608 on: December 7, 2021, 04:40:35 pm »
Get the person to recall it and then distribute it to you again. It won't show up in your member account.
That worked! Thanks a million!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23609 on: December 7, 2021, 04:51:29 pm »
anyone get sorted for villa today? I bagged a seat a few away from mine for my girlfriend in KM earlier. Ive seen a few drops
YNWA

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23610 on: December 7, 2021, 04:57:34 pm »
That worked! Thanks a million!

:D Great stuff

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23611 on: December 7, 2021, 07:02:41 pm »
anyone get sorted for villa today? I bagged a seat a few away from mine for my girlfriend in KM earlier. Ive seen a few drops

Yeah I saw a surprising few pop up today several in lower kenny also

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23612 on: December 7, 2021, 08:20:53 pm »
Anyone able to tell me what the situation will be for fa cup tickets for the Shrewsbury game?

Not in the auto cup scheme. Will there be general member sales?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23613 on: December 7, 2021, 11:13:42 pm »
Anyone able to tell me what the situation will be for fa cup tickets for the Shrewsbury game?

Not in the auto cup scheme. Will there be general member sales?
yeah it'll drop to all members just keep an eye on the website

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #23614 on: December 8, 2021, 11:16:17 am »
Anybody know when the 'going forward' button is going to be active? I can see you can click on the button when a ticket is highlighted but cant actually forward.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23615 on: December 8, 2021, 11:27:47 am »
Anybody know when the 'going forward' button is going to be active? I can see you can click on the button when a ticket is highlighted but cant actually forward.
After Leeds did I hear?
YNWA

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #23616 on: December 8, 2021, 12:41:04 pm »
After Leeds did I hear?

Cheers fella! Makes sense as thats our last home game this year
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23617 on: December 8, 2021, 12:49:49 pm »
Cheers fella! Makes sense as thats our last home game this year
Checking my own tickets here “distribute” comes up as far as Leeds, but for leicster in feb it’s “forward” I wonder what the difference will be
YNWA

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23618 on: December 8, 2021, 01:23:15 pm »
Checking my own tickets here “distribute” comes up as far as Leeds, but for leicster in feb it’s “forward” I wonder what the difference will be

Distribute > anyone with an email address
Forward > F&F only

I'd imagine

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23619 on: December 8, 2021, 01:33:19 pm »
If for the Newcastle sale I got in and my mate didn’t is it possible to basket two tickets at the same time as he’s in my friends and family?

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23620 on: December 8, 2021, 01:40:00 pm »
If for the Newcastle sale I got in and my mate didn’t is it possible to basket two tickets at the same time as he’s in my friends and family?

Yes. And then you'd assign the 2nd ticket to the other person.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23621 on: December 8, 2021, 01:42:34 pm »
Aye as long as he is a member
YNWA

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #23622 on: December 8, 2021, 01:50:30 pm »
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Transferred a ticket to a mate for Villa but he can’t go now. If I log in to ticketing page, do I just select it and re-call it to then pass it to another mate? Or is there something else I need to do?
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23623 on: December 8, 2021, 01:51:33 pm »
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Transferred a ticket to a mate for Villa but he can’t go now. If I log in to ticketing page, do I just select it and re-call it to then pass it to another mate? Or is there something else I need to do?

That's all you need to do.
Or use the 'ticket exchange' and return it to the club so someone else can buy it.

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #23624 on: December 8, 2021, 02:05:28 pm »
That's all you need to do.
Or use the 'ticket exchange' and return it to the club so someone else can buy it.

Thanks Swoopy. I assume my mate who currently has the ticket doesn’t have to do anything his end?
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23625 on: December 8, 2021, 02:07:34 pm »
Thanks Swoopy. I assume my mate who currently has the ticket doesn’t have to do anything his end?

That's right. When you recall it the first person gets an email saying "ticket no longer active" or similar.

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23626 on: December 8, 2021, 03:17:45 pm »

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23627 on: December 8, 2021, 03:20:00 pm »
Stupid question, but on the "ticket cash" I assume 1 "loyalty point" is 1 pound - which you can use to buy tickets going forward ? And yes; tickets do not cost 1 pound ;-)
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline TheRedMonarch8

• Main Stander
« Reply #23628 on: December 8, 2021, 03:22:51 pm »
I have my ticket cash as a value e.g. £21 based on the ticket I returned through ticket exchange.

Offline Schmarn

• Kopite
« Reply #23629 on: December 8, 2021, 06:26:15 pm »

Going to be a lot easier to get tickets now they’re introducing Covid passes. Hopefully clubs have had advance warning so it will be made clear what we need to do.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23630 on: December 8, 2021, 06:32:12 pm »
2 days to prepare for Saturday, what exactly are they gonna do check every spectator going in out of over 50 thousand? Just when the queues had started getting back to normal as well.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #23631 on: December 8, 2021, 06:38:20 pm »
2 days to prepare for Saturday, what exactly are they gonna do check every spectator going in out of over 50 thousand? Just when the queues had started getting back to normal as well.

I believe it's in a week's time. You know because the virus will wait for us

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23632 on: December 8, 2021, 06:39:22 pm »
I wonder will this apply to under 18s? I know the spot-checks they had in place before suggested that it didn't
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Kopite
« Reply #23633 on: December 8, 2021, 06:39:46 pm »

Takes effect from next Weds so Villa unaffected. Newcastle will be though.

I doubt checks will be thorough (they’ll glance at the QR code like most venues do) but if you’re not vaccinated or prepared to take an LFT you run the risk of being turned back.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23634 on: December 8, 2021, 06:51:44 pm »
I believe it's in a week's time. You know because the virus will wait for us

Haha yea ive just read, clearly the new variant is on holiday for a week! Even then don't even need vaccine just fake report a lateral flow test as negative. What a joke.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Kopite
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #23635 on: December 8, 2021, 06:54:48 pm »
Will be impossible to police and will end up causing murder for stewards.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23636 on: December 8, 2021, 07:19:58 pm »
This is gonna be fun getting in :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23637 on: December 8, 2021, 07:21:50 pm »
This is gonna be fun getting in :butt
think ill head tomorrow to start queueing for Saturday  ::)
YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23638 on: December 8, 2021, 07:32:54 pm »
think ill head tomorrow to start queueing for Saturday  ::)

Doesn't start till next Weds but the night matches will be fun!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23639 on: December 8, 2021, 08:35:07 pm »
YNWA