Author Topic: Raheem Sterling  (Read 109976 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Raheem Sterling
« Reply #600 on: November 13, 2019, 05:25:18 pm »
This is what gets me. I completely understand that fights happen amongst teammates all the time - I think everyone who's done any kind of sport will have had one at some point - but the vast majority are completely heat-of-the-moment bad reactions to poor tackles, frustration at mistakes, persistent winding up, etc. The fact he jumped on Gomez as soon as he saw him suggests he was stewing on it and planning to have a pop for an entire day. That goes beyond the 'passion' of sport and becomes 'pathetic tantrum' territory. It's honestly a bit worrying

The other thing which is annoying is not one single England player has even bothered to show support for Joe Gomez. It is all poor little Sterling, Sterling is my idol. Sterling this Sterling that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #601 on: November 13, 2019, 05:31:50 pm »
Wonder what Klopp has made all of this? It's pissed me off seeing one of our own players having marks set on his face and neck like that. Imagine how Klopp must feel then?

I can imagine a lot of our players coming back with a siege mentality when they see Gomez next week. Palace are going to be in for some trouble.

The rivalry with City has just notched up a level now. No way is this title going to be let go.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: November 13, 2019, 06:00:53 pm »
I am simply shocked that he wasn’t sent packing from the National team. That was the only course of action unless he was provoked in some way by Gomez. No ifs or fucking buts - you assaulted a teammate, time to pack your bags.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: November 13, 2019, 06:07:01 pm »
I am simply shocked that he wasn’t sent packing from the National team. That was the only course of action unless he was provoked in some way by Gomez. No ifs or fucking buts - you assaulted a teammate, time to pack your bags.

Too 'important'. Cant see Gomez being allowed to stick around if roles were reversed. He 100% should have been sent packing. 100%

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #604 on: November 13, 2019, 07:09:05 pm »

He wasn't provoked by Gomez, apparently Joe was only trying to say hello to him! Had there been any bad stuff from Joe he'd have been sent home as well, in all the reports it says he behaved extremely well despite Sterling's aggressive behaviour.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: November 13, 2019, 08:38:58 pm »
Too 'important'. Cant see Gomez being allowed to stick around if roles were reversed. He 100% should have been sent packing. 100%

Senior players including Henderson (and even Gomez) pled with Southgate to have him remain.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #606 on: November 13, 2019, 09:16:48 pm »
Senior players including Henderson (and even Gomez) pled with Southgate to have him remain.

Smart thinking from the skipper to not allow Sterling to have an international break off and refresh.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: November 13, 2019, 11:16:52 pm »

I don't dispute that. Southgate should have ignored them. Of course they want him to play, he is the best English player

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #608 on: November 14, 2019, 05:44:19 am »
Wonder if he feels even a little bit ashamed every time he sees that scratch on Joe's face

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: November 14, 2019, 06:39:53 am »
This makes me feel slightly uneasy about what the senior players did, if this is the true version of events.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/11/12/england-teammates-raheem-sterling-joe-gomez-came-blows-steps/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw via @telefootball

What was evident was that it was eventually Gomez who sought to draw a line under it. The 22-year-old reluctantly accepted that it was on him to make the peace. If he could shake hands with Sterling and put the incident behind him then it would be to the benefit of the whole squad.  Southgate consulted with his leadership group which would ordinarily have included Sterling but for these purposes were Harry Maguire, Henderson, Fabian Delph and Harry Kane. “Quite a number of our senior players have been active in discussions,” Southgate would say later

Yup.  Pretty much sounds like Gomez has been hung out to dry here.  Hasn't said a word, has been the conciliatory one within the conflict (if you can call it that), and was let down by this team mates and manager.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 06:41:49 am by leroy »

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2019, 06:50:25 am »
number of things:
Failing yet again to beat his old team at Anfield (you can bet your life that if he scored he would have made the most of it and went above and beyond to wind up Liverpool fans)
Decisions and tactics not going his way
Being a sore loser
Personal insecurities
Waking up on Monday and seeing a humiliating video of him being shown to be physically inferior to Joe being shared widely across the internet.

Honestly, how anyone can defend this chap now is beyond me. Acts like a scumbag in every match squaring up to players and mouthing off to ref's. The stamp on VVD on Sunday was just a glimpse of what a sly rat he can be. He's a great player and all the rest but physically attacking a team mate unprovoked and without warning is just abhorrent behaviour - players have been sacked from clubs for much less.

Worth keeping in mind that there was no apology for what he did in his panicked PR message, but he's the consummate team player according to some.

Scumbag
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: November 14, 2019, 07:40:57 am »
Wonder if he feels even a little bit ashamed every time he sees that scratch on Joe's face

Nah, he think's Southgate has overreacted.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: November 14, 2019, 08:31:33 am »
Hope one of our players breaks Sterling’s leg at the Etihad, not arsed if some of you cry arse on here either he’s a horrible duck arse rat.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #613 on: November 14, 2019, 08:46:21 am »
Hope one of our players breaks Sterling’s leg at the Etihad, not arsed if some of you cry arse on here either he’s a horrible duck arse rat.

Sorry. This post is an example Of how pathetic football support has become. Why stoke the fires by seriously injuring him, really?

Players have always has clashes. We've always had players who could hold their own and all the whining about how the media, other fans, Twitter and all the other social media shite is just bollocks.

Petulant player causes a storm in a tea cup. Move on, Palace up next

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: November 14, 2019, 08:54:34 am »
Read an article yesterday that says there are suggestions that the scratch may have come from another player/member of staff while they were trying to break up the skirmish.

Obviously could be bollocks.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: November 14, 2019, 10:52:36 am »
Nah, he think's Southgate has overreacted.
Someone scratched me like that I'd be holding it over that person for a  long time

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #616 on: November 14, 2019, 11:29:47 am »
Someone scratched me like that I'd be holding it over that person for a  long time

Inflict that on somebody in Liverpool City Centre on a Saturday night and  the likelihood is you'll end up in The Royal Hospital.

In any other workplace what Sterling did, could be a sackable offense. Sterling has lost the plot over a game of footy, immature big arsed twat.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: November 14, 2019, 11:30:57 am »
Sorry. This post is an example Of how pathetic football support has become. Why stoke the fires by seriously injuring him, really?

Players have always has clashes. We've always had players who could hold their own and all the whining about how the media, other fans, Twitter and all the other social media shite is just bollocks.

Petulant player causes a storm in a tea cup. Move on, Palace up next

You obviously never read the rest of my post.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #618 on: November 14, 2019, 11:36:45 am »
His gun tattoo is fucking idiotic too, probably got it to look hard. He apparently got it to remind him to stay out of trouble? Yeah right. Can just imagine him picking up a gun, going after somebody and before pulling the trigger he looks at his leg and thinks “oh wait, my dad got shot dead. Better not do this. I’ll scratch him instead”

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: November 14, 2019, 11:38:03 am »
Thought the booing of him was fairly tame on Sunday compared to how it's been previously, would've been even less next time if not for this. Now it's going to be cranked up to 11 - good.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #620 on: November 14, 2019, 11:38:48 am »
His gun tattoo is fucking idiotic too, probably got it to look hard. He apparently got it to remind him to stay out of trouble? Yeah right. Can just imagine him picking up a gun, going after somebody and before pulling the trigger he looks at his leg and thinks “oh wait, my dad got shot dead. Better not do this. I’ll scratch him instead”

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #621 on: November 14, 2019, 11:40:44 am »
Thought the booing of him was fairly tame on Sunday compared to how it's been previously, would've been even less next time if not for this. Now it's going to be cranked up to 11 - good.

Yup, I hope next time we make it absolutely fucking horrendous for him.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #622 on: November 15, 2019, 02:57:40 am »
Read an article yesterday that says there are suggestions that the scratch may have come from another player/member of staff while they were trying to break up the skirmish.

Obviously could be bollocks.
Was probably his nails mate. Unless hed just shaved his Pyabbs

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: November 15, 2019, 07:36:01 am »

You sound like a russian bot.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #624 on: November 15, 2019, 10:12:03 am »
I knew he was an entitled prick ever since I seen him get shouted at Brendan Rodgers in Being Liverpool.

Raheeeeeem!

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #625 on: November 15, 2019, 10:36:52 am »
At least his comments after Joe got booed were good - he's still a prick but he came out addressing the boos and that is good.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #626 on: November 15, 2019, 01:00:41 pm »
At least his comments after Joe got booed were good - he's still a prick but he came out addressing the boos and that is good.

Spot on Scratching is really quite girlie in my opinion, and i dont hate him he took bad advice and left, so he doesnt matter anymore in my opinion, booing him is good for a laugh ignoring him is better.

He will be off to Madrid soon as the old team around him fades and Pep leaves.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: November 15, 2019, 07:51:04 pm »

I don't think a scratch warrants a broken leg me self, bitt heavy handed aren't you?

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: November 15, 2019, 07:51:48 pm »

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #629 on: November 15, 2019, 09:05:20 pm »
Raheembo!

Offline Legoland

• Plazzie Brick Lid :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #630 on: December 10, 2019, 11:42:42 am »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: December 10, 2019, 11:54:56 am »
Nothing to see here, apart from those woman's breasts. People got a real eyeful there. Speculation that he pulled her dress down but hard to say from that footage

That is pretty standard dancing in a lot of places. It's crass as hell, but it's not new. I've seen worse live, and no i'm not joking.

I think the media need to appoint a new racism spokesperson though. His credibility is pretty low at the moment and he will only continue to be dragged anytime he does something that doesn't make him pious.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 12:24:11 pm by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: December 11, 2019, 02:00:34 pm »
While we're fighting in here about what he should and shouldn't do, how he should react to certain things, he's really enjoying his rich life and not giving a shit about racism at Etihad, or anything else really.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #633 on: December 11, 2019, 03:05:22 pm »
WTF is this?

NSFW

https://twitter.com/wr_ghty/status/1204176067931648005?s=19

Have some footballers still not cottoned on to the fact everyone has a phone camera these days?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #634 on: December 11, 2019, 09:13:28 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #635 on: December 13, 2019, 10:43:30 pm »

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #636 on: December 14, 2019, 12:48:18 am »
looking like Dr Dre with a smack habit

All I ask for in a BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #637 on: February 21, 2020, 11:58:31 am »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/raheem-sterling-says-man-city-17788548

"Raheem Sterling says Man City not 'treated with same respect' as Liverpool"

The little rat is obsessed with us.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #638 on: February 21, 2020, 12:14:06 pm »
If he wonders why Man City don't get the 'respect' of bigger clubs, then there is no helping him.  Respect is earnt, not bought by human rights abusers.

Not that this has fuck all to do with why Aguero hasn't won player of the year  :D  Just makes me laugh that he equates Manchester City buying domestic trophies, through rather dodgy means, to be seen in the same light as actual giants of the European football world like Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona and dare I say it Manchester United.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: February 21, 2020, 12:18:47 pm »
Has anyone at that club since Guardiola has been there ever given an interview where we aren't mentioned? They don't even need the interviewer to bring us up, they will happily talk about us all day, really weird.

And a lad who assaulted someone because he lost a football match whining about respect is fucking hilarious by the way.