Author Topic: Atalanta away selling details  (Read 10119 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Atalanta away selling details
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2024, 11:10:52 am »
I understand that the 200 that are remove "upfront" are not visible as available seats in the online sales. What about the further tickets that the club remove for hospitality/sponsors - are those tickets sold in the online sales or are they sold/allocated in a different manner?
They are not available for sale during the guaranteed sale, thats why you see blocks of greyed out seats when the guaranteed sale starts as those are the ones that the club have allocated to 'others' on top of the 200. Some of those do come back on sale as returns but they are definitely not on sale initially.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2024, 04:46:50 pm »
The owners magically can attend a final and enjoy the big day.

Those who have been all season miss out.

A tad presumptious imo. Not everyone behaves like that. I agree some do though

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2024, 02:38:34 pm »
A tad presumptious imo. Not everyone behaves like that. I agree some do though

“Some” is doing a fair bit of heavy lifting there, bet you it is well over 50%

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2024, 03:58:59 pm »
479 available. more than 35 % siphoned off

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2024, 04:07:39 pm »
where you hear that?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2024, 04:17:43 pm »
Indeed, where the chuff you hearing that?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2024, 05:16:19 pm »

So only just over 50% of the entire allocations will make it's way to regular supporters.

Online Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2024, 05:55:22 pm »
I’ve heard the same from a good source. Folks, it’s only going to get worse.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2024, 06:15:50 pm »
 :-X
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2024, 08:39:04 pm »
So only just over 50% of the entire allocations will make it's way to regular supporters.

Slightly over 60.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2024, 09:11:17 pm »
Slightly over 60.

Hasn’t that been the case though for every game so far
With the best part of 25-30-% of tickets taken for hospitality contractual obligations

With a few extra added to the 2nd sale later

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2024, 09:47:38 pm »
Slightly over 60.

I was going off the total allocation of 950 that we have received. It's 50.4%

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2024, 09:59:57 pm »
With the best part of 25-30-% of tickets taken for hospitality contractual obligations

Different per game but usually in that range 25-35.

I was going off the total allocation of 950 that we have received. It's 50.4%

Ye if you count these 200 but we don't get a sniff of them anyway

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2024, 10:11:00 pm »

It has but nobody should be accepting this, it's a total disgrace, and it doesn't affect me as I'm on 21/24, to be taking 37% out of an allocation of 750, on top of the 200 VIP is nothing short of scandalous

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2024, 11:33:53 pm »

The interesting point though her is how many have dropped off the original 642  (?) Maribor allocation
Whilst we all know of various cases through either personal circumstances (Married/family) or sadly passed away

The first sale is guaranteed, I would have expected the figure to be higher
Even allowing for the 2nd sale dog fight (which I’m sweating 🥵 on)

Every game this season has pretty much been the same with 25-30% skimmed off now

22/24 yet not a single credit it that total

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2024, 11:40:05 pm »
I’ve heard the same from a good source. Folks, it’s only going to get worse.

Well hopefully we get through to the semi final
We should get 1500-3000

Then next season back in the UCL

It’s been great this season in the Europa cup
Different city’s, teams/grounds

But horrendous allocations being the only downside

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2024, 06:59:37 am »
The interesting point though her is how many have dropped off the original 642  (?) Maribor allocation
Whilst we all know of various cases through either personal circumstances (Married/family) or sadly passed away

The first sale is guaranteed, I would have expected the figure to be higher
Even allowing for the 2nd sale dog fight (which I’m sweating 🥵 on)

Every game this season has pretty much been the same with 25-30% skimmed off now

22/24 yet not a single credit it that total

Don’t forget the 642 was not the fans Allocation the club took quite a few from that allocation for players and others as well. So probably under 500 available then as well.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2024, 09:46:35 am »
I understand that the 200 that are remove "upfront" are not visible as available seats in the online sales. What about the further tickets that the club remove for hospitality/sponsors - are those tickets sold in the online sales or are they sold/allocated in a different manner?

In the case of hospitality, if they are successful in the hospitality ballot they are able to buy in the normal guaranteed sale. If they forget etc that’s it. On the flip side if a game drops to all season ticket holders and members and you are unsuccessful in the ballot. You are not eligible for that sale.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2024, 10:28:41 am »
Don’t forget the 642 was not the fans Allocation the club took quite a few from that allocation for players and others as well. So probably under 500 available then as well.

That's wrong, the Maribor selling notice was the last or one of the last where the 200 players and VIP weren't separately stated

The selling notice was 842

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/277269-maribor-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-notice

Whichever way it's cut and if the figures stated in here are correct, having 37% of the allocation of general sale, and nearly 50% of the full allocation unavailable to the average fan is scandalous.

What will happen is what's happened every game this season and the VIPs/sponsors/hospitality won't fancy little old Atalanta as it's not attractive enough for them and they'll go back in the general sale where fans will have to pay over the top for flights and accommodation

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2024, 12:58:56 pm »
2 of the 4 lads I normally do Euro Aways with were in that 642. 1 dropped off because he works for Royal Mail and they were on strike when we played in Naples in 2022 and then missed out on Union & Sparta. Another 1 dropped off because he didn't want to go back to Napoli last season and couldn't find anyone else to take his ticket, he got Union but missed out on Sparta.

Offline redtillded

• Main Stander
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 02:31:00 pm »
Anyone know how to get back to Milan after the game, looks like last train is 21.12 ?

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2024, 02:33:12 pm »
There are coaches from the airport every 30 min.

Offline redtillded

• Main Stander
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2024, 04:03:31 pm »
There are coaches from the airport every 30 min.

Cheers I will take a look

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2024, 06:12:02 pm »
Cheers I will take a look
From experience, I'd double check the frequency after 23:00 and getting there post-game from the stadium will be a nightmare.
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2024, 07:18:52 pm »
Ultimately, it's down to both parties to be clear at the start of the season. If a card is loaned out to 1 person for the duration of a competition, that person has a fair claim to the final. If different people have used it, no one really has a claim.

But either way, make it clear at start of season. Changing the goalposts upon qualifying for a final is snide

Also get examples of someone doing every game one year but on different people's cards

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2024, 07:19:49 pm »
271 from 750 is rediculous

Though I'd expect a lot to be thrown back given the accommodation issues in the region

Hoping if I get one Wednesday I can fuck my hotel and flights off and book a day trip now the flight prices have dropped off

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2024, 08:10:16 am »
That's wrong, the Maribor selling notice was the last or one of the last where the 200 players and VIP weren't separately stated

The selling notice was 842

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/277269-maribor-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-notice

Whichever way it's cut and if the figures stated in here are correct, having 37% of the allocation of general sale, and nearly 50% of the full allocation unavailable to the average fan is scandalous.

What will happen is what's happened every game this season and the VIPs/sponsors/hospitality won't fancy little old Atalanta as it's not attractive enough for them and they'll go back in the general sale where fans will have to pay over the top for flights and accommodation

We correctly complain how the FA and UEFA give too small allocations to regular supporters in finals. The fact is that our own club appears to be no better - it's disgusting how they're treating some of the most loyal supporters around. Hopefully this Atalanta disgrace has highlighted the issue and Spirit of Shankly and others can question the club about it.
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2024, 08:26:07 am »
No glitches this morning.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2024, 08:27:25 am »
what's the new design like for euro aways formuler, any better ? ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2024, 08:43:46 am »
what's the new design like for euro aways formuler, any better ? ynwa
Done our 4. Loads more to get on Wednesday and then hopefully a fair few more in the potential 3rd sale.

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2024, 08:51:48 am »
They are not available for sale during the guaranteed sale, thats why you see blocks of greyed out seats when the guaranteed sale starts as those are the ones that the club have allocated to 'others' on top of the 200. Some of those do come back on sale as returns but they are definitely not on sale initially.

Again thanks. This is indeed exactly what I saw today: When accessing the website at 0815 sharp, loads of seats were "greyed out"/blocked off and could not be selected. The total number of seats in our blocks do add up to exactly the advertised number of 750 (270 in Block 101, 317 in Block 102, 163 in Block 103). I don't know how many of them were blocked off though...
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2024, 08:56:33 am »
Done our 4. Loads more to get on Wednesday and then hopefully a fair few more in the potential 3rd sale.
ta la - see ya there ;-)
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2024, 09:04:11 am »
Again thanks. This is indeed exactly what I saw today: When accessing the website at 0815 sharp, loads of seats were "greyed out"/blocked off and could not be selected. The total number of seats in our blocks do add up to exactly the advertised number of 750 (270 in Block 101, 317 in Block 102, 163 in Block 103). I don't know how many of them were blocked off though...
No problem. 271 of the 750 were greyed out bang on 0815 this morning.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2024, 09:04:46 am »

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2024, 09:57:39 am »
So it is 479 tickets then. That’s an absolute disgrace. They should be crediting those who miss out here. They have in the league for Bournemouth when there was an unacceptable level of corporate tickets. I can’t imagine corporates took 50% of the total tickets at Bournemouth.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2024, 10:00:00 am »
For Sparta didn't they limit the corporate/staff take and have it all sorted before the first sale? I know it was a tight turnaround but i don't understand why they couldn't have done that again in the 10 days since the draw.

I suspect most of the tickets they've siphoned off will end up being thrown back into the pot in a return sale, and the club probably know that too, but it's really not a good look keeping people in limbo like that when they could of had it sorted already.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2024, 10:20:08 am »
We correctly complain how the FA and UEFA give too small allocations to regular supporters in finals. The fact is that our own club appears to be no better - it's disgusting how they're treating some of the most loyal supporters around. Hopefully this Atalanta disgrace has highlighted the issue and Spirit of Shankly and others can question the club about it.

Totally agree but can’t see it changing as no progress made on other matters including transparency of how many on each credit - they don’t want supporters to know because they can hide the truth !!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2024, 10:26:11 am »
Totally agree but can’t see it changing as no progress made on other matters including transparency of how many on each credit - they don’t want supporters to know because they can hide the truth !!
Absolutely spot on, sadly.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2024, 10:30:48 am »
For Sparta didn't they limit the corporate/staff take and have it all sorted before the first sale?
I think they initially took about 210 before putting 60 back into the first sale. 

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2024, 10:47:46 am »
7p!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family