Author Topic: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here  (Read 15293 times)

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2023, 06:51:20 pm »
I wish I had ever watched it before just so that I could stop watching it now.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2023, 06:57:48 pm »
£1.5M the despicable c*nt's getting for this exercise in fun-washing.....one and a half million fuckin pounds
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #202 on: November 20, 2023, 07:01:34 pm »
Anybody watching this with that fascist c*nt on it needs to seriously think about their life choices.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2023, 07:21:25 pm »
Probably a lot to do with Frottage but also I do wonder when it might run its course. Think throwing the likes of Hancock and Frottage in has been a step too far and it detracts from the rest when that happens.
Yep. They've resorted to scraping the barrel now. Hancock and now the fascist gobshite have been a step too far. Non entities I've never heard of is one thing, but giving such loathesome and unsavoury characters like those two airtime is too much.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: November 20, 2023, 07:47:37 pm »
I wish I had ever watched it before just so that I could stop watching it now.

Was going to say the same  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: November 20, 2023, 08:06:12 pm »
I’m nit watching it. No way that this piece of shit should be given air time on national TV.  A mysognistic, bigoted race bater.

Disgraceful that he’s been given the platform.

I refuse to watch it too. Missus still is, cos she can be stupid at times, has a go at me for saying people should boycott the show :butt

People will be sitting their hungry, heating switched off and this c*nt is one one of the big reasons why and is getting paid a fortune so the soft twats can watch him.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: November 20, 2023, 08:19:50 pm »
I refuse to watch it too. Missus still is, cos she can be stupid at times, has a go at me for saying people should boycott the show :butt

People will be sitting their hungry, heating switched off and this c*nt is one one of the big reasons why and is getting paid a fortune so the soft twats can watch him.

Read a comment on Reddit today, which was basically "I don't agree with the boycott, people should just make up their own mind on whether to watch it".... which is exactly what someone boycotting is doing.  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2023, 08:27:08 pm »
Read a comment on Reddit today, which was basically "I don't agree with the boycott, people should just make up their own mind on whether to watch it".... which is exactly what someone boycotting is doing.  ;D

This nation is getting thicker and thicker ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2023, 08:41:14 pm »

Did see about ten minutes yesterday. Some punter I’d never seen in my life saying “you probably know me best for my podcast and radio show (nope) or from Made In Chelsea (absolutely nope).

Last night

Jamie Lee Spears, "Im known best for singing and acting."  N0, you're only known as Britney's sister.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: November 20, 2023, 09:17:13 pm »
Last night

Jamie Lee Spears, "Im known best for singing and acting."  N0, you're only known as Britney's sister.

Didn't even know Britney had a sister

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2023, 09:26:11 pm »
Fred sticking it to Nigel over Brexit, go on lad. Fucking shameful how many of them just got up and walked off, are people really this dissociated with politics and the real world they’re sat in front of one of the people who really pushed us out of the EU and they don’t have one question to ask? One thing to say? Should all be sat there grilling the twat around the campfire. Not sure what I expect of ‘celebs’ though.
Justice for the 97

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2023, 09:28:47 pm »
This YouTube woman is literally a female Micah Richards. Stop fucking guffawing at everything woman.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #212 on: November 21, 2023, 12:07:43 am »
This YouTube woman is literally a female Micah Richards. Stop fucking guffawing at everything woman.
she was much better at the eating trial than I thought she would be.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: November 21, 2023, 12:35:23 am »
Imagine how good Caicedos ma would have been at the eating trial….

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #214 on: November 21, 2023, 06:44:37 am »
Anybody watching this with that fascist c*nt on it needs to seriously think about their life choices.

Yep.

I've watched bits and pieces of the show in the past. I won't again.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2023, 04:42:37 pm »

Why? It’s a tv show, I thought he was a fascist c*nt before, still do and will when it’s done. Get a grip. The worlds shit enough without needing to not watch a reasonably enjoyable tv show because one person is now on it I don’t like.
Justice for the 97

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2023, 02:41:04 pm »
Allegedly.....

You-Tube lady "Nella" (26) has thrown a huge hissy-fit because Fred (51) casually stated that he was old enough to be her dad as they discussed eye surgery, contact lenses etc.

She's basically sent him to Coventry and is refusing to eat anything he cooks.

A totally bewildered Fred has tried to sincerely apologise for any offence he may have caused, but You-Tube lady has called him a "Weirdo" and wants nothing to do with him.

Apparently, You-Tube lady's parents are deceased, and for some reason.....somebody saying "I could be your dad" as a kind of casual remark to highlight an age-difference in the context of "eye-health".....has been deemed as a toxic attack on You-Tube lady and she's gone "thermonuclear" on Fred for attacking and disrespecting her etc...

Out in the real world, the chattering masses are not best pleased with You-Tube lady, and the early rumblings are that they'll be gunning to vote her out at the soonest opportunity.

Mr Frottage hasn't really been enjoying the limelight of hate because of this blow-up and seems to have taken a backseat (for now) amongst the chattering masses who currently have a much more important fish to fry in the form of You-Tube lady and her behaviour.....which is deemed to have been very unjust and uncalled-for.

I say all this "allegedly" because I myself, obviously wouldn't watch ANY programme which gave platform to Grace Dent, for culinary reason's I'm inclined to keep private....(suffice to say it involves bread pudding)

There are many things going on in the world at present, but it can be annoying how some people just don't see the importance of why a group of fame-mongers chewing on kangaroo bollocks.....HAS to take precedence.

;)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 02:45:28 pm by RAWK Meltdown #1 »
YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2023, 02:46:51 pm »
Allegedly.....

You-Tube lady "Nella" (26) has thrown a huge hissy-fit because Fred (51) casually stated that he was old enough to be her dad as they discussed eye surgery, contact lenses etc.

She's basically sent him to Coventry and is refusing to eat anything he cooks.

A totally bewildered Fred has tried to sincerely apologise for any offence he may have caused, but You-Tube lady has called him a "Weirdo" and wants nothing to do with him.

Apparently, You-Tube lady's parents are deceased, and for some reason.....somebody saying "I could be your dad" as a kind of casual remark to highlight an age-difference in the context of "eye-health".....has been deemed as a toxic attack on You-Tube lady and she's gone "thermonuclear" on Fred for attacking and disrespecting her etc...

Out in the real world, the chattering masses are not best pleased with You-Tube lady, and the early rumblings are that they'll be gunning to vote her out at the soonest opportunity.

Mr Frottage hasn't really been enjoying the limelight of hate because of this blow-up and seems to have taken a backseat (for now) amongst the chattering masses who currently have a much more important fish to fry in the form of You-Tube lady and her behaviour.....which is deemed to have been very unjust and uncalled-for.

I say all this "allegedly" because I myself, obviously wouldn't watch ANY programme which gave platform to Grace Dent, for culinary reason's I'm inclined to keep private....(suffice to say it involves bread pudding)

There are many things going on in the world at present, but it can be annoying how some people just don't see the importance of why a group of fame-mongers chewing on kangaroo bollocks.....HAS to take precedence.

;)

and you're up to date   :thumbup :wellin
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2023, 02:57:42 pm »
Why? It’s a tv show, I thought he was a fascist c*nt before, still do and will when it’s done. Get a grip. The worlds shit enough without needing to not watch a reasonably enjoyable tv show because one person is now on it I don’t like.
That's more or less my take too. The Nazi is a vile scumbag. Nothing will change that. For me, they've scraped the barrel getting him in, and the other scumbag Tory last year. It hasn't reflected well on an otherwise reasonably entertaining programme on drab autumn evenings. Despite that, if it's on, I'll watch it, although tonight I'll give it a miss in favour of Skinwalker Ranch.

It's also good, in a way, that it shows that vile scumbags do not come with red eyes and horns on their heads. They look just like Joe and Josephine Bloggs from down your street. Basically, it reminds us not to go on appearances, but rather actions.

As far as the show up to now is concerned, I'm absolutely hating that awful Nella woman. How long before she plays the race card on someone? I've never heard of her before, but by the end of the first show it was clear to me that she was acting in a way that would get her front and centre with airtime. All the squealing and making out she's terrified of everything guaranteed her being voted to do trials.

The utterly ridiculous taking offence at the decent and likeable Fred last night also seemed like a carefully contrived attempt to grab more attention and airtime. Same with the refusal to eat anything he cooks in the camp. Petty. Stupid. Immature. Looking to be offended by the smallest of things. Look at me, me, me. It's all designed to get her noticed and build her profile.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 03:00:06 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2023, 03:19:07 pm »
That's more or less my take too. The Nazi is a vile scumbag. Nothing will change that. For me, they've scraped the barrel getting him in, and the other scumbag Tory last year. It hasn't reflected well on an otherwise reasonably entertaining programme on drab autumn evenings. Despite that, if it's on, I'll watch it, although tonight I'll give it a miss in favour of Skinwalker Ranch.

It's also good, in a way, that it shows that vile scumbags do not come with red eyes and horns on their heads. They look just like Joe and Josephine Bloggs from down your street. Basically, it reminds us not to go on appearances, but rather actions.

My issues are

1) This c*nt was the driving force behind fucking this country for decades, he shoudn't be getting paid £100k by one of the main channels to be on telly.

2) Giving this c*nt a platform in the first place allowed him to spread his message that led to us being in the shit up to our necks. You have to be very careful allowing these people airtime. If he could across well on the telly, then you'll get loads of fucking idiots - 7.5 million watch this don't they? - thinking "Oh, he's a really nice man him, he's married to a German and he was lovely to that black woman so he can't be a Nazi racist" then when he spouts more and more of his shite, idiots will start to agree with him.

Ted Bundy used to wear a cast and put himself in situations where he looked vulnerable to allow him to get close to his eventual murder victims don't forget............

The viewing public won't be shown this will they?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2023, 03:19:36 pm »

As far as the show up to now is concerned, I'm absolutely hating that awful Nella woman. How long before she plays the race card on someone? I've never heard of her before, but by the end of the first show it was clear to me that she was acting in a way that would get her front and centre with airtime. All the squealing and making out she's terrified of everything guaranteed her being voted to do trials.

The utterly ridiculous taking offence at the decent and likeable Fred last night also seemed like a carefully contrived attempt to grab more attention and airtime. Same with the refusal to eat anything he cooks in the camp. Petty. Stupid. Immature. Looking to be offended by the smallest of things. Look at me, me, me. It's all designed to get her noticed and build her profile.

She is horrific, and the way she had a go at poor Fred was unbelievable, he had no idea what she was on about and couldn't get a word in. As if what he said was in any way meant how she claimed. People who go on about being "disrespected" like that do my head in.

She might find she's going hungry if she carries on refusing to eat his food as I reckon he'll be head chef for the duration. In fact if I was him I'd insisit on it! ;D AT least if she's hungry she might not have the energy to shriek as much as she currently does anyway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2023, 03:22:13 pm »
My issues are

1) This c*nt was the driving force behind fucking this country for decades, he shoudn't be getting paid £100k by one of the main channels to be on telly.

2) Giving this c*nt a platform in the first place allowed him to spread his message that led to us being in the shit up to our necks. You have to be very careful allowing these people airtime. If he could across well on the telly, then you'll get loads of fucking idiots - 7.5 million watch this don't they? - thinking "Oh, he's a really nice man him, he's married to a German and he was lovely to that black woman so he can't be a Nazi racist" then when he spouts more and more of his shite, idiots will start to agree with him.

Ted Bundy used to wear a cast and put himself in situations where he looked vulnerable to allow him to get close to his eventual murder victims don't forget............

The viewing public won't be shown this will they?

£100k? Try £1.5 million :o

Fred Siriex pulled him up on that poster the other night and described it to some of the others. Sadly he's been the only one willing to call him out over Brexit so far, loads of them chickened out and walked off.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2023, 03:24:06 pm »
£100k? Try £1.5 million :o

Fred Siriex pulled him up on that poster the other night and described it to some of the others. Sadly he's been the only one willing to call him out over Brexit so far, loads of them chickened out and walked off.

£1.5 million??? Fuck off - they could have just put a steaming shit on a board and give the £1.5 to a homeless charity instead :butt

Shame Boy George wasn't on this years, he'd have knocked the c*nt out

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2023, 03:33:38 pm »
£1.5 million??? Fuck off - they could have just put a steaming shit on a board and give the £1.5 to a homeless charity instead :butt

Shame Boy George wasn't on this years, he'd have knocked the c*nt out

Yeah I said the same to a friend, at least Boy George was willing to face up to Hancock. Although Fred has had a go at Frottage so far, the rest seem a bit wet and wanting to keep out of it.

Reckon ITV might realise they have messed up with this to be honest, they lost 2m viewers the first night and unless they restrict Frottage's screen time that could get worse.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2023, 03:37:14 pm »
Yeah I said the same to a friend, at least Boy George was willing to face up to Hancock. Although Fred has had a go at Frottage so far, the rest seem a bit wet and wanting to keep out of it.

Reckon ITV might realise they have messed up with this to be honest, they lost 2m viewers the first night and unless they restrict Frottage's screen time that could get worse.

Got to hope so. I thought they'd sunk as low as they could when they put Hancock on it, they've surpassed themselves with Frottage

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2023, 07:31:49 pm »
I don't disagree with your points, Rob. We are on the same page regarding this vile scumbag. Neither he or Hancock should ever have been given the airtime.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2023, 07:36:27 pm »
She is horrific, and the way she had a go at poor Fred was unbelievable, he had no idea what she was on about and couldn't get a word in. As if what he said was in any way meant how she claimed. People who go on about being "disrespected" like that do my head in.

She might find she's going hungry if she carries on refusing to eat his food as I reckon he'll be head chef for the duration. In fact if I was him I'd insisit on it! ;D AT least if she's hungry she might not have the energy to shriek as much as she currently does anyway.
Yep, she's appalling. It's also funny how the types that bang on about being 'disrespected' are often highly disrespectful themselves with a big dash of entitlement thrown in.  ::)

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2023, 08:11:49 pm »
Yep, she's appalling. It's also funny how the types that bang on about being 'disrespected' are often highly disrespectful themselves with a big dash of entitlement thrown in.  ::)

Missus listens to Rock FM in the morning, the DJ's were tearing into her, she sounds like a right fucking idiot. Hope the public vote for her to do everything, feed her bulls cock and kangaroo vag.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2023, 09:10:38 pm »
Who the fuck watches this absolute shite show whether Fascist Toad Man is in it or not?

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2023, 04:28:03 am »
Who the fuck watches this absolute shite show whether Fascist Toad Man is in it or not?

I'd make this one of the pressing questions you'll need to ask god when you finally get an audience with him.

Or not.....

It depends on how highly it ranks as an existential query, I suppose.

But it's definitely something you could use as an "ice-breaker".....you know....just to get the conversation going.

:D

YNWA

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2023, 09:20:09 pm »
Can't stand her but at least last night she had a go at Frottage, think Danielle tried to too but she couldn't get a word in edgeways as Nella went off on one (she probably did but ITV didn't think it was good TV so made it look like it was all Nella!)

She's might least favourite campmate since Colin Campbell, now she was a right arse! (Not including Frottage and Hancock in that obviously)
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: November 23, 2023, 09:27:32 pm »
I might, might I stress, watch a bit of this once Bellew goes in. Until then, no chance.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: November 23, 2023, 09:39:56 pm »
Can't stand her but at least last night she had a go at Frottage, think Danielle tried to too but she couldn't get a word in edgeways as Nella went off on one (she probably did but ITV didn't think it was good TV so made it look like it was all Nella!)

She's might least favourite campmate since Colin Campbell, now she was a right arse! (Not including Frottage and Hancock in that obviously)
I missed it last night. Watched Skinwalker Ranch instead, so missed her having a go at Adolf.

Now that bloody Bellew fella is in it.  ::)  I can't stand him.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2023, 10:52:19 am »

It is easy viewing, Ant and Dec do it well.  Its entertainment.

Because of Hancock and Frottage, i haven't watched the last 2 seasons but before that enjoyed the show for its light-hearted appeal.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2023, 12:49:27 pm »
I saw the clip of Nella Rose, The absolute state of it.

How anyone can watch the whole show with thick fucks like that on I'll never know.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2023, 05:36:05 pm »
I saw the clip of Nella Rose, The absolute state of it.

How anyone can watch the whole show with thick fucks like that on I'll never know.

My missus watches this, The Real Housewives of (insert place), Southern Charm? and some other shite about some other spoilt c*nts from New York, its horrendous the shite on telly in our house.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2023, 07:33:34 pm »
My missus watches this, The Real Housewives of (insert place), Southern Charm? and some other shite about some other spoilt c*nts from New York, its horrendous the shite on telly in our house.

They all sound familiar  ;D I split with the mrs about 10 years ago and since then I've not watched a single episode of Eastenders, Hollyoaks or any of that shit and it's been bliss  ;D

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2023, 07:50:51 pm »
I missed it last night. Watched Skinwalker Ranch instead, so missed her having a go at Adolf.

Now that bloody Bellew fella is in it.  ::)  I can't stand him.

Skinwalker Ranch, quality.  Something very strange going on in that gaff. 

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: November 25, 2023, 09:21:33 am »
I’ve never watched this but on HIGNFY last night there was a clip of Frottage in the shower and I will never forgive any of you for watching this dross and allowing that to be on my tv.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: November 25, 2023, 10:11:57 am »
I’ve never watched this but on HIGNFY last night there was a clip of Frottage in the shower and I will never forgive any of you for watching this dross and allowing that to be on my tv.

To be fair his arse is more palatable than looking at his mush, and that's more palatable than the garbage that comes out of his gob.