Author Topic: Solicitors - CCTV  (Read 13142 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Re: Solicitors - CCTV
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2022, 08:18:53 am »
The ring doorbell is up and maybe one more camera if he continues to play up.

The front partition fence will be done today to block him out further.

I know his threat to Dad about his ‘little surprise’ may be hot air but if he does something weird at weekend like another camera, etc then just further proves what a nasty individual he is. The Police must see it but it’s pushing the boundaries as far as he can with everything (signs, cameras, verbal behaviour, etc).

Bullying two pensioners because of your own securities is pretty odd.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 08:20:27 am by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2022, 12:31:55 pm »
He needs an ASBO and for it to be enforced. Hope he gets named and shamed in the media, twat. 

Keep trucking mate, you'll get there.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2022, 01:06:58 pm »
He needs an ASBO and for it to be enforced. Hope he gets named and shamed in the media, twat. 

Keep trucking mate, you'll get there.

It’s just very boring now - surely he must have better things to do with his time than keep on at two pensioners making himself look silly (the canvas fence thing was just bizarre - if you claim you are being harassed then you put a permanent fence up and not something like that. Pulling it out and retracting it 11 times in one day is just odd).

Anyway, the fence is being installed right now and looks good so that’s great news.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 01:24:50 pm by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #163 on: October 14, 2022, 01:30:27 pm »

Bigger fence incoming! Possibly with a moat.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #164 on: October 14, 2022, 01:57:47 pm »
Bigger fence incoming! Possibly with a moat.

Reckon it will be another camera myself but lets see.....

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2022, 02:11:31 pm »
Reckon it will be another camera myself but lets see.....
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a drone  ::)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2022, 07:39:12 pm »
As predicted, he reacted today calling my parents the laughing stock of Road and fence should go from A to B (like his canvas one that goes half out in his drive and isn’t permanent).

Odd guy.

We got the audio of it so will send to police not that they care one bit.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 07:45:04 pm by Nick110581 »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2022, 05:20:45 pm »
Fence up and so is the Ring Doorbell.

His behaviour has become even more erratic just doing petty shit day in day out and the Police have zero interest in controlling him.

See below: 

1. Fence installed in front of partition wall as only solution and he is now stuck a sticker on the downpipe that in line with partition wall that says 'mind the gap'. The drain actually falls on my parents side so I assume this would be their property. Zero need for it and also makes no sense.
2. String around downpipe that is holding up huge decorations for Halloween. Again, this is private property.
3. Leant ladder against fence at weekend trying to get parents to react - they didn't.
4. Verbal abuse by captured on CCTV trying to provoke brother / parents.
5. Builders went over to clean mess after fence fitting and he spoke over camera saying 'get off property'.
6. Talking through camera to my Dad saying he is still watching them.

Told Police re 1 to 3 before I did anything and it was referred to his Office. In his response, I have been told that he won't remove it as 'under the impression' it is shared ownership. It is just petty bullshit now and I think I should just access via parents side and cut string and paint over or remove sticker.

However, he will then start up again and do something more mental as he is a grade A c*nt.

Any tips?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2022, 08:33:44 pm »
Ignore his shit the best you can, it’ll wind him up more than reacting to it which is what he wants.

You’ve got the camera in place now to catch anything really crossing the line and can show this to the police if needs be.

Make sure the Ring account is set up to record properly because sometimes they can end recording really quick after sensing movement and won’t always keep for that long.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2022, 08:37:46 pm »
Been reading this thread with disbelief.

Only recommendation would be to ignore anything which is not explicitly illegal. As soon as he does something which is illegal, go hard with reporting him to the police and make sure the evidence of the act is clear and irrefutable.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2022, 06:47:55 am »
Been reading this thread with disbelief.

Only recommendation would be to ignore anything which is not explicitly illegal. As soon as he does something which is illegal, go hard with reporting him to the police and make sure the evidence of the act is clear and irrefutable.

It’s fucking insane.

He delivered a typed letter last night that is incoherent bullshit about the downpipe and it being co ownership and the sticker being for ‘health and safety’ for workers he employs. I can’t imagine he was advised to do this so will share with the Police despite the fact he states he has done so. It has shaken my parents and my brother and I were both out when it occurred so couldn’t even get over.

It’s captured on the ring camera and he has been advised not to trespass on our property so no idea why he did. The letter says he welcomes the fence installation but talks about access to downpipe via his property and says it will be trespassing as he will deny it which seems odd. If it’s shared ownership as he claims then you advise someone that the sticker is going on. We all know the reason and it’s because it has lost control. He has removed his canvas fence as it’s redundant.

He then says if the sticker is removed by us then it’s criminal damage and theft. Criminal damage to something that my folks own is a bizarre claim.

He claims I am harassing him via work but I am going via the Police as advised. It’s only cause they spoke to him about it.

The whole situation is bonkers as you have someone mentally ill trying to dictate everything we do and living by his own rules with a Police Force unable to use common sense to control him.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 05:16:38 pm by Nick110581 »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2022, 06:50:42 pm »
Spoke to a Solicitor today who states that he has fucked himself with the letter, trespassing and the criminal damage with his witty sticker.

My assumption is he has come home in a rage after getting a talking too and thinking this is a good idea. Bear in mind, he had an email address for us for all correspondence and told to use that.

Police Standards Department involved now. See what happens.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 06:57:53 pm by Nick110581 »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2022, 06:58:04 pm »
Have you checked the deeds to see if it is co-owned?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2022, 07:17:20 pm »
Have you checked the deeds to see if it is co-owned?

Folks are checking but 99% positive it is as it is line with boundary wall they own.

And when they got gutters cleaned and a repair on said downpipe a couple of years back, they wrote to neighbour so he could get his gutters cleaned too and sent via post. He threw the letter at them when they were outside calling them 'old busy body c*nts' and 'why would I pay for your fucking drain to be repaired' even though they were't asking that. They simply said we are getting gutters cleaned and do you want to do at same time as they had some issues with soakaway on their side from that down pipe

It isn't co owned but even if it is then it is not his decision without our approval and makes zero sense to do it given the situation.

The letter is genuinely the best thing I have ever seen.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2022, 07:56:27 pm »
Spoke to a Solicitor today who states that he has fucked himself with the letter, trespassing and the criminal damage with his witty sticker.

My assumption is he has come home in a rage after getting a talking too and thinking this is a good idea. Bear in mind, he had an email address for us for all correspondence and told to use that.

Police Standards Department involved now. See what happens.
Got to be honest here and say that I fear for your parents safety if/when disciplinary procedures are brought against him  :(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2022, 08:38:02 pm »
Got to be honest here and say that I fear for your parents safety if/when disciplinary procedures are brought against him  :(

Yep - something serious will happen at some stage unless a restraining order is issued but I would insist that would be covered if it went that route and if he breached that then he would be in jail. He has had opportunities to start behaving but can't do it.

It is pretty frightening to be honest but we can't keep living in fear of him dictating our whole families life.

If this was dealt with a while back with common sense by Sussex Police then it would be sorted.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 08:44:26 pm by Nick110581 »

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2022, 08:46:18 pm »
You should post the letter for us (with any names and addresses redacted). It's the least we deserve  ;D

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2022, 08:50:54 pm »
You should post the letter for us (with any names and addresses redacted). It's the least we deserve  ;D

That would take about 25 minutes - it is a bat shit rant

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2022, 08:52:04 pm »
That would take about 25 minutes - it is a bat shit rant
We'd make do with a photo ya know  ;D

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2022, 09:54:39 pm »
A preview is as follows:

Dear neighbour I control,

Follow my fucking rules that I don't have too as I am walking contradiction and a bully with insecurities.

Regards,

Lord Policeman
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 09:58:45 pm by Nick110581 »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #180 on: October 27, 2022, 10:02:11 pm »
A preview is as follows:

Dear neighbour I control,

Follow my fucking rules that I don't have too as I am walking contradiction and a bully with insecurities.

Regards,

Lord Policeman
He sounds certifiable  :o

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2022, 10:29:43 am »
That’s a very (and unhinged) attempt at sarcasm. I assume, as you’ve suggested, he’s getting fallout at work & this is him acting out against a soft target. Imagine if his neighbour was an old person with no family to look out for them.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2022, 11:04:09 am »
That’s a very (and unhinged) attempt at sarcasm. I assume, as you’ve suggested, he’s getting fallout at work & this is him acting out against a soft target. Imagine if his neighbour was an old person with no family to look out for them.

I assume they will double down and protect him.

His bosses boss was passed the complaint as I went through the right channels through fear of antagonising him and she said that she had no power to ask him to remove and he point blank refused as he 'is under the impression he co owns the downpipe'. She said it is a civil matter as she doesn't know the legalities of boundaries and sorry she can't help more. I am literally going to them for help!  ::)

To be honest, it is so fucking tedious now that I had almost given up (the sticker is pointless and not going to detract from sale of house like his mad cameras did before fence went up). If he hadn't come on my parents property and delivered that letter but seeing him stroll up brazenly and deliver some batshit rant when the Police have told him to go through official channels is disgusting behaviour. It is clear intimidation to all our family and he knows it.

It is like the rant at my brother and Dad and then leaning his ladder against the new fence. He complains about them existing yet is goading them into a reaction to cry wolf.

They are 70 and 79 and hold no danger to him yet I fear for their safety as he could flip at any stage. It will be like a Wayne Couzens type thing where you shake your head in disbelief that this man is a frontline Officer and held to account over nothing.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 11:06:25 am by Nick110581 »

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: November 2, 2022, 07:55:10 am »
Nick have you read the report into the police that's in the BBC page?

It talks about failings in the vetting process, allowing police into the force despite having previous for things like sexual assault, domestic violence and debt but goes on to say that senior officers didn't know that extra vetting should happen after major life changes such as divorce.

It ties in with why they've ignored the issues with your parents neighbours since his divorce.

BBC News - Police vetting lets in wrong people too often - report
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63478011

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #184 on: November 3, 2022, 06:44:54 am »
Nick have you read the report into the police that's in the BBC page?

It talks about failings in the vetting process, allowing police into the force despite having previous for things like sexual assault, domestic violence and debt but goes on to say that senior officers didn't know that extra vetting should happen after major life changes such as divorce.

It ties in with why they've ignored the issues with your parents neighbours since his divorce.

BBC News - Police vetting lets in wrong people too often - report
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63478011

I have. It has to be corruption at this stage.

I just don’t understand why one Officer has not dealt with it or seen it for what it is. Maybe the instruction of a Community Resolution came from the top to brush it under carpet. We refused to sign and I think the subsequent aggression from Officers undermining legal advice proved that.

How can he get things to a criminal investigation but do a lot worse and face no consequences? It’s either an abuse of power or he faces the same fate as my parents. Although, they have not been charged as there is no case to answer and if this became public then they would be a laughing stock.

The case is still open over 10 months down the line. Is that fair for two Pensioners with no criminal record?

The PSD are coming back to me by end of week relating to my complaints about whole case. The bloke is ‘independent’ as in he’s not his direct boss replying to complaints so we will see. I don’t hold any hope as he called about my original complaint and that was from March. He also said he would provide updates every 14 days as something may take priority over it - we gave him 28 days then had to chase.

It’s just very draining for whole family now.
« Last Edit: November 3, 2022, 06:57:16 am by Nick110581 »

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #185 on: November 3, 2022, 08:51:18 am »
Hi Nick, so sorry to read all of this. With apologies if it's been covered elsewhere in the thread (I've not read every post) but presume the solicitor you spoke to has outlined your options for civil action?

The tort of harassment (via the Protection from Harassment Act 1997) has a fairly low bar in terms of what you need to demonstrate. It's not one I'm desperately familiar with but from a brief reminder you would need to prove that the idiot has pursued "a course of conduct" (which means at least two occasions) which "amounts to harassment of another" and which "he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other". From reading through this thread it seems to me that you would have a very strong case for harassment, given that you have clearly logged everything that he has done and presumably you and other family members, friends etc would be prepared to give evidence on your parents' behalf.

There are various other civil actions which might be on the cards too. Trespass seems plainly possible given that he has done so recently, assault would probably be a stretch unless he has ever been physically confrontational. But if the police are unwilling to act then issue proceedings against him, even if the damages are a nominal sum you could obtain a judgement saying that a court has determined that he has been harassing your parents and take that to the police, and obtain an injunction restraining him from further conduct. Civil proceedings only require you to prove it "on the balance of probabilities" and the bar is much higher for criminal convictions which may be a reason (amongst many others) why the police don't bother with it.

Again I presume that your solicitor has run through all of the above with you but if not it's definitely something to consider. I would have thought that the evidence you have collected to date would be sufficient to make the arguments in any case. The police have no control over the civil court process (in theory...) so they would have less ability to mess your parents about.

« Last Edit: November 3, 2022, 08:53:32 am by JerseyKloppite »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #186 on: November 3, 2022, 05:27:51 pm »
Hi Nick, so sorry to read all of this. With apologies if it's been covered elsewhere in the thread (I've not read every post) but presume the solicitor you spoke to has outlined your options for civil action?

The tort of harassment (via the Protection from Harassment Act 1997) has a fairly low bar in terms of what you need to demonstrate. It's not one I'm desperately familiar with but from a brief reminder you would need to prove that the idiot has pursued "a course of conduct" (which means at least two occasions) which "amounts to harassment of another" and which "he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other". From reading through this thread it seems to me that you would have a very strong case for harassment, given that you have clearly logged everything that he has done and presumably you and other family members, friends etc would be prepared to give evidence on your parents' behalf.

There are various other civil actions which might be on the cards too. Trespass seems plainly possible given that he has done so recently, assault would probably be a stretch unless he has ever been physically confrontational. But if the police are unwilling to act then issue proceedings against him, even if the damages are a nominal sum you could obtain a judgement saying that a court has determined that he has been harassing your parents and take that to the police, and obtain an injunction restraining him from further conduct. Civil proceedings only require you to prove it "on the balance of probabilities" and the bar is much higher for criminal convictions which may be a reason (amongst many others) why the police don't bother with it.

Again I presume that your solicitor has run through all of the above with you but if not it's definitely something to consider. I would have thought that the evidence you have collected to date would be sufficient to make the arguments in any case. The police have no control over the civil court process (in theory...) so they would have less ability to mess your parents about.

It’s just the cost of doing this.

Having to spend out money to control some c*nt when my parents just want to enjoy retirement.

The Police insisted my parents do mediation sessions - it’s a fucking charity and nothing gets reported back to them so what’s the point. Like the Community Resolution- sign this and brush it under carpet kind of thing.

You would hope that the PSD acknowledge the police got the case wrong and he abused his position. If so then he should be in trouble and the Force apologises dropping the case.

If not then his latest stunts with letter and trespassing means he should be in trouble too.

But I have such little hope in fairness that I would imagine he will get away with it and they will double down. There has to be a reason why he’s protected so much.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: November 3, 2022, 10:24:44 pm »
It’s just the cost of doing this.

Having to spend out money to control some c*nt when my parents just want to enjoy retirement.

The Police insisted my parents do mediation sessions - it’s a fucking charity and nothing gets reported back to them so what’s the point. Like the Community Resolution- sign this and brush it under carpet kind of thing.

You would hope that the PSD acknowledge the police got the case wrong and he abused his position. If so then he should be in trouble and the Force apologises dropping the case.

If not then his latest stunts with letter and trespassing means he should be in trouble too.

But I have such little hope in fairness that I would imagine he will get away with it and they will double down. There has to be a reason why he’s protected so much.

He might be but his windows and garden aren't  :)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #188 on: November 4, 2022, 12:32:15 am »

He might be but his windows and garden aren't  :)
He has cctv everywhere unfortunately  :(
He's a sneaky manipulative arsehole  >:(

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #189 on: November 6, 2022, 08:35:55 am »
He has cctv everywhere unfortunately  :(
He's a sneaky manipulative arsehole  >:(

I wouldn’t lower myself to do that either.

He’s a fully grown man who is essentially a coward.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2022, 12:25:06 am »
That, to me, looks like a form of personality disorder, not an easy one to diagnose but easier if you know how they are with others and their family. Difficult stuff but there is something hard wired with this man.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2023, 02:05:56 pm »
Did your parents get a Christmas card from the deranged prick?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Anthony

• Snot a Sailing Specialist. Has not signed for Manchester United. Misses Santa's knee!!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We don't need anyone to tell us this is golden...
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2023, 10:13:01 pm »
In my email, I included the letter from the ICO confirming it is a Police matter and covered under various laws.

Also, I said about this ending up the press due to their failures and an Officer bullying two pensioners because he hates them.

I've only come across this thread this evening and can't believe the last 5 pages I have read.

My question is whether you are referring to the Information Commissioner's Office here. I was going to say they should have their own powers to investigate but looking at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/domestic-cctv-systems/ it looks as though they have seriously backtracked on the stance they have made before.

What will the ICO do if someone doesn’t follow the rules?

You can complain to us when a user of domestic CCTV doesn’t follow the rules. We can send a letter asking them to resolve things, eg put up the appropriate signage or respond to data protection requests.

There is a limited amount of action the ICO can take after this point to make the person comply. It is highly unlikely the ICO will consider it fair or balanced to take enforcement action against a domestic CCTV user.

I would observe that this does not exclude taking action completely though - would it be worth seeing whether the ICO might view his continued harassment as abusing his public office?

I agree with everyone else though that your parents need their own CCTV evidence though.

I hope this resolves for you...
"We will win the European Cup one day. Aim for the moon and end up among the stars" - Gérard Houllier 2001

Thankyou Rafa and Jürgen  for taking us to Heaven!

"Hicks could have purchased Dallas' MLS franchise but decided not to. 'In hindsight, I probably made the wrong decision' he said" - Sports Illustrated/AP 2007

Offline Anthony

• Snot a Sailing Specialist. Has not signed for Manchester United. Misses Santa's knee!!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We don't need anyone to tell us this is golden...
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2023, 11:07:19 am »
Just watching a list of the known antisocial behaviour of the latest example of the Met's finest, David Carrick, and thought immediately of this thread. Hoping your parents are finally getting some peace in all of this but, if they are not, now might be a good time to challenge the Police action up to now.
"We will win the European Cup one day. Aim for the moon and end up among the stars" - Gérard Houllier 2001

Thankyou Rafa and Jürgen  for taking us to Heaven!

"Hicks could have purchased Dallas' MLS franchise but decided not to. 'In hindsight, I probably made the wrong decision' he said" - Sports Illustrated/AP 2007

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Trespassing - Neighbour Issues
« Reply #194 on: August 8, 2023, 07:59:48 am »
My parents have a crazy neighbour. He’s a Policeman who had multiple camera on them making up crazy claims he was the victim being bullied. I was ill for a while so my parents didn’t tell me but I had to get involved shortly afterwards so it stopped.

I got a new front partition fence installed along with a Ring doorbell. It’s been quiet ever since and no charges were made against my parents (not they ever had a case) and he would have been spoken too about his behaviour.

However, they need to replace their gutters so have approached him for access to a downpipe. This was done via a dedicated email that was set up for both parties on advice of the Police. He has subsequently hand delivered a weird letter saying he won’t grant that and it would be trespassing if we did so. That’s highly predictable but why does he believe that he can trespass to deliver a letter ? The contents make him sound like an absolute nut job too.

I know it’s not a Police matter and he’s pushing those lines again but I don’t want him doing this so how can I approach it? I obviously don’t want things to start up again.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2023, 08:12:10 am by Nick110581 »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Trespassing - Neighbour Issues
« Reply #195 on: August 8, 2023, 09:08:40 am »
https://www.mylawyer.co.uk/going-onto-your-neighbours-land-a-A76076D34458/

From a quick google search. Maybe check into what that says more and go from there.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #196 on: August 8, 2023, 09:51:23 am »
https://www.mylawyer.co.uk/going-onto-your-neighbours-land-a-A76076D34458/

From a quick google search. Maybe check into what that says more and go from there.

It’s allowed but you need to seek permission and if not granted then have to go to Courts.

It’s more about him doing what he wants delivering letters by hand given his erratic behaviour. It’s just a control thing and if the shoe was other foot then he would go bonkers.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: August 8, 2023, 10:01:18 am »
Get whoever is doing the work to speak to him about it rather than your parents or yourself? He might be more open to the builder doing it, or at least you have a witness if he's a c*nt about it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #198 on: August 8, 2023, 10:19:54 am »
Get whoever is doing the work to speak to him about it rather than your parents or yourself? He might be more open to the builder doing it, or at least you have a witness if he's a c*nt about it.

When we got the partition fence installed, the Builder went to clean his side as some rubbish

He spoke over the camera saying he was watching him and reporting him to Police despite not having his name 

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #199 on: August 8, 2023, 10:30:50 am »
It’s allowed but you need to seek permission and if not granted then have to go to Courts.

It’s more about him doing what he wants delivering letters by hand given his erratic behaviour. It’s just a control thing and if the shoe was other foot then he would go bonkers.

That link says you don’t need permission to carry out repairs.