Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 43221 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: post your dreams thread
« Reply #120 on: November 5, 2010, 10:38:34 am »
I heard it means you're a scaredy cat

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: November 5, 2010, 10:39:10 am »
haha, i'm definately gonna have that dream tonight now.

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #122 on: November 5, 2010, 11:19:24 am »
I used to have this recurring dream about a short fella dressed as a Morris Dancer, he'd jump out from behind the bannister in my old house, and start twatting me with his hanky. I'd try to run away, but my legs were like lead, and I could only run if it was on all fours like a dog.

Another one I used to have a lot was about that BBC test card girl and the clown, used to chase me to want to feed me to Bungle off Rainbow. The test card still puts the shits up me today. I'm 36.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #123 on: November 5, 2010, 11:42:34 am »
Really weird dream I can remember from last night:

I was kinda watching a football match in a pub that I think involves Chelsea (No, its not the game on Sunday I don't think).

Strange thing was John Terry was in the pub and TWICE he basically bottles himself in the face with a full pint glass.

No word of a lie, don't know what it could mean.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #124 on: November 5, 2010, 11:47:56 am »

I was kinda watching a football match in a pub that I think involves Chelsea (No, its not the game on Sunday I don't think).

Strange thing was John Terry was in the pub and TWICE he basically bottles himself in the face with a full pint glass.

It may mean that even John Terry himself thinks he's a prick and deserves a glassing.

Offline Buzz Killington

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 5, 2010, 11:50:41 am »

Chat Rifles is controlling your dreams

Offline Myshkin

• Kopite
« Reply #126 on: November 5, 2010, 03:35:24 pm »
Anyone have a recurring dream as a kid where you stand at the top of your stairs and lean forward and float down to the bottom then wake up? I had a shit load of them. One time I actually woke up and went to the top of the stairs to try and do it, but luckily I never had the balls to lean forward haha.

A sort of recurring element to dreams I had as a kid was; the dream would be going along normal, then a siren or bell would go off, and everyone in the dream would just stop what they were doing a find a hiding place (good ones like up trees and in tiny cupboards and shit!). We were all hiding from this monster thing guy who smelt of vegetables who would come and fireman's carry me away. He would always find me the bugger!

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #127 on: December 1, 2010, 02:14:13 am »
So last night I had a dream that I was in "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Musical" then being chased out of the theatre by loads of zombies that had swine flu.  But we had this super secure door to protect us from the zombies with us, but it was from Ikea, and we had to build it ourselves.  I had the little bag of screws and washers and what have you, and I dropped it, all over the floor!  The Zombies were getting closer, and I was trying to pick them all up in time, because if I missed just one, we wouldn't be able to build this epic door, and would get eaten by the zombies.  I woke up just after I'd picked them all up and got back in the monster truck that we were driving.
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: December 1, 2010, 07:45:38 am »
had a weird one last night where i was trying to shag this girl in a flat in Gateshead but we could only do it if i put her in the sink first and some of my mates were sitting in the same room talking about shopping. her nipples were long and pointy like wobbly pencils and then suddenly there was this little man sitting in an armchair next to me who kept showing me pictures of the rest of his family that he'd drawn but they were all ducks! and he kept saying 'see i look normal, but i'm really a duck.' then we  were outside the block of flats and they were getting demolished and everyone was cheering.  ???

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #129 on: December 1, 2010, 08:19:24 am »
i had one t'other night where i was in the shower, got out and there was a massive dog shit on my towel. i dont have a shower or a dog. was right weird.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline pepe_carra_stevie_nando

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: December 1, 2010, 07:10:30 pm »
I'm smashed right now and was day dreaming (more like a trance) I was banging one of my best friends from work. Does That count? Before you ask, yes it's a female.
Thing is, if you're going to have a massive beard then you simply MUST have a 'tache with it. Otherwise you just look like you've dipped your sticky chin in to a box of fannies.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #131 on: December 1, 2010, 09:11:02 pm »
Last night I had some dream about being in the pub with me mates and I was taking the piss out of Jeremy Beadle's little hand, only to realise he was sitting opposite me. It didn't go all quiet in embarrassment like you'd expect, because I was the only one who'd noticed he was there. I thought 'get me out of here' and I woke up not more than 30 seconds before my alarm went off. Fucked my head up for the rest of today, that did.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline Buzz Killington

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: December 1, 2010, 09:39:31 pm »
i had one t'other night where i was in the shower, got out and there was a massive dog shit on my towel. i dont have a shower or a dog. was right weird.

:lmao

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #133 on: December 1, 2010, 11:28:45 pm »
I had a dream i was stood in town and people kept coming for me for directions. and i kept having to work out the best route in my head.

Really frustrating.

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #134 on: December 1, 2010, 11:58:49 pm »
Any dream interpretors  on Rawk ???    get him in here lol    Mental
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #135 on: December 2, 2010, 12:37:42 am »
2 weird dreams in the last 2 weeks.

One seriously fucked up and one was just a bit weird.

First one:
I was staying in a penthouse suite at the top of a skyscraper somewhere in AMerica I'd presume and was with 5 others.
We had a balcony so we decided to go out and it was a giant paddling pool. About 12ft out from the Door to the balcony(paddling pool). Anyway the 5 of us are sat on it when for some reason we all sit on one side of it and it causes the paddling pool to fall as too much weight on one side.

We're falling about 100 storeys and then just when I think we hit the bottom the paddling pool starts to fly/float and it just lands on the street when I had been falling down really fast.

Second Dream is really fucked up and freaked the fuck out of me.

I'll leave all the minor details out but I was in my sitting room and a few of my brothers mates where there and I told them I was going to burn the church they were knocking down my house to build down. Then Immediately after I walked into the hall, looked to my kitchen and seen a shadow flash. Then I seen a little demon like thing shoot towards me through the hall.

I ran back into the sitting room with this small demon with a bloody mouth shooting after me. I fell on the floor and my brothers mates were there saying what the fuck is wrong with you and I couldn't move from the floor. I could see it staring at me but they didnt notice it was there and asked what I was talking about. Genuinely seen the face on this demon thing.

I woke up then severely freaked out. It was far too vivid. I had been really stoned the night before which may have fucked with my mind but it was insane. Proper shitting it for a few minutes after.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2010, 11:08:33 am »
Woke up in tears during the night (dont laugh ya set of bastards).

Very mad this. We were at Villa Park playing on their new "pool pitch", Nando has the ball, is moving towards goal when a big Great White takes his leg off from the hip. He dies in Carra's arms and is then put in a clear bodybag and put behind the goal.

Fucking mad, and fucking upsetting.

(I'm blaming Hodgson :P)

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2010, 11:26:45 pm »
Had a weird dream the other night to say the least.

Went out to a club with this girl i've been chatting to recently in real life, met her on the train and all was well. We got into town and we were at the back of the que, no-one was joining the que behind us and everyone was facing forwards not turning around, and they were all very quiet. We eventually got let into the club, as we were walking downstairs into it, I knew everyone in there. From old school mates to relatives, to co-workers. Everyone I knew, was in this club, partying, yet none of them made any specific attempt to say hello to me as I entered.

As it went on, I ended up in a small hallway with a drink, all of a sudden someone runs up to me, but they had no face, it was pitch black. They knifed me. As the wound started to bleed more and more, I went back out into the main club to get help, I was going up to people, who I know, begging them for help, but they would look at me as if they'd never seen me before. I was asking everyone, eventually I was asked to leave the club, it was like they couldn't see the blood (which was everywhere).

The bouncers threw me out and I lay in the street bleeding, all of a sudden the girl who I went with walked outside, screamed upon seeing me and then bang I woke up.

Mental.
OldCold has merked so many people over the last 5 hours. Awesome.
OldCold you are an enigma.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2010, 11:31:49 pm »
Had a weird dream the other night to say the least.

Went out to a club with this girl i've been chatting to recently in real life, met her on the train and all was well. We got into town and we were at the back of the que, no-one was joining the que behind us and everyone was facing forwards not turning around, and they were all very quiet. We eventually got let into the club, as we were walking downstairs into it, I knew everyone in there. From old school mates to relatives, to co-workers. Everyone I knew, was in this club, partying, yet none of them made any specific attempt to say hello to me as I entered.

As it went on, I ended up in a small hallway with a drink, all of a sudden someone runs up to me, but they had no face, it was pitch black. They knifed me. As the wound started to bleed more and more, I went back out into the main club to get help, I was going up to people, who I know, begging them for help, but they would look at me as if they'd never seen me before. I was asking everyone, eventually I was asked to leave the club, it was like they couldn't see the blood (which was everywhere).

The bouncers threw me out and I lay in the street bleeding, all of a sudden the girl who I went with walked outside, screamed upon seeing me and then bang I woke up.

Mental.

I'd give that girl a wide birth mate.......
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2010, 11:46:35 pm »
2 weird dreams in the last 2 weeks.

One seriously fucked up and one was just a bit weird.

First one:
I was staying in a penthouse suite at the top of a skyscraper somewhere in AMerica I'd presume and was with 5 others.
We had a balcony so we decided to go out and it was a giant paddling pool. About 12ft out from the Door to the balcony(paddling pool). Anyway the 5 of us are sat on it when for some reason we all sit on one side of it and it causes the paddling pool to fall as too much weight on one side.

We're falling about 100 storeys and then just when I think we hit the bottom the paddling pool starts to fly/float and it just lands on the street when I had been falling down really fast.

Second Dream is really fucked up and freaked the fuck out of me.

I'll leave all the minor details out but I was in my sitting room and a few of my brothers mates where there and I told them I was going to burn the church they were knocking down my house to build down. Then Immediately after I walked into the hall, looked to my kitchen and seen a shadow flash. Then I seen a little demon like thing shoot towards me through the hall.

I ran back into the sitting room with this small demon with a bloody mouth shooting after me. I fell on the floor and my brothers mates were there saying what the fuck is wrong with you and I couldn't move from the floor. I could see it staring at me but they didnt notice it was there and asked what I was talking about. Genuinely seen the face on this demon thing.

I woke up then severely freaked out. It was far too vivid. I had been really stoned the night before which may have fucked with my mind but it was insane. Proper shitting it for a few minutes after.

Sounds like you had a paralysis dream for the second one.
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline Tuckwoor

• Anny Roader
« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2010, 04:24:32 pm »
Had an lfc related dream the other day. Lucas was getting the train to training and he was 3 hours late because the trains were delayed due to the snow. Roy transfer listed him when he got there.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2010, 04:38:29 pm »
When I was small I had a couple of dreams that recurred.

The first is pretty funny now. I'll spare the details but I was living in a spooky victorian house like in the old movies. My parents and I were being held hostage by aliens. They weren't really mean. To feed us they brought out big silver serving trays full of tiny soda bottles about 1 inch high, all different flavors. There would be about 100 bottles on each tray. I've never like soda so I guess that had something to do with it. Weird as heck.

The 2nd scared the hell out of me. I looked in my closet which was empty except for a big sack. I knew something bad was in the sack, but I couldn't resist trying to open it. The moment I got the bag open enough to look inside, I saw a body in it for a split-second. But then I heard a blood-curdling scream and I looked up toward the ceiling. But there was no ceiling, just thick clouds. And hurtling down through the clouds at me was my older brother's decapitated head. The inference being that the body in the sack was the rest of him. Then I would wake up screaming and drenched in sweat, with my heart pounding. Had that dream several times.  :'(
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2010, 05:16:57 pm »
Had an lfc related dream the other day. Lucas was getting the train to training and he was 3 hours late because the trains were delayed due to the snow. Roy transfer listed him when he got there.

I dreamt I met Poulsen last week. Everything in the dream was in slow-mo after that.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline PILLSBURY069

• Kopite
« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2010, 06:18:15 pm »
January 1996, I dreamt about winning the lottery, but the dream gave me 7 numbers, 5 were certain but I had to choose between the numbers 8 and 23. The next morning ,a saturday, I was running late for work but I stopped off at the local shop and bought a ticket choosing number 8 and the other 5, that night I won £2007. Heres the kicker, if I had done another line with 23 in it, I would have been the only winner of a triple rollover of £24.8 million.

Was I gutted ? of course but on the monday, my daughter who was only two was given the all clear from meningitis,so we felt like we had won the lottery anyway.
Who ate all the pies?????? I DID!!!!!!!!!!

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2010, 07:36:41 pm »
I have a reacurring dream had it for years.  I move in to a new house and always find a room i didnt know was there, but am always afraid to enter it because i know something means to harm me, but each time i have to go in  to face it, but  the dream then turns into a nightmare because whatever it is  pins me down and i cant move . Its horrible at the time  but the past year i have managed in my dream to tell myself it is a dream . On the other hand i sometimes have dream premonitions , nothing that would make headlines  though lol
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2010, 07:37:51 pm »
I have a reacurring dream had it for years.  I move in to a new house and always find a room i didnt know was there, but am always afraid to enter it because i know something means to harm me, but each time i have to go in  to face it, but  the dream then turns into a nightmare because whatever it is  pins me down and i cant move . Its horrible at the time  but the past year i have managed in my dream to tell myself it is a dream . On the other hand i sometimes have dream premonitions , nothing that would make headlines  though lol

Anything to do with a certain Spanish fella? (Might as well make all threads Rafa related).
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2010, 09:43:10 am »
I think i need to stay out of the rafa thread! Had a dream he was after taking over a park or something like that and he had two grizzly bears walking around with him.The grizzlys walked on their hind legs so they were huge.And he communicated with them by striking poses,like yoga poses and kung fu ones  :o

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2010, 09:55:29 am »
January 1996, I dreamt about winning the lottery, but the dream gave me 7 numbers, 5 were certain but I had to choose between the numbers 8 and 23. The next morning ,a saturday, I was running late for work but I stopped off at the local shop and bought a ticket choosing number 8 and the other 5, that night I won £2007. Heres the kicker, if I had done another line with 23 in it, I would have been the only winner of a triple rollover of £24.8 million.

Was I gutted ? of course but on the monday, my daughter who was only two was given the all clear from meningitis,so we felt like we had won the lottery anyway.

Nice story that mate. Hope the daughter is in healthy condition now.

Offline Effes

• Bat droppings in the gym. Bestial Porn Fiend. Horsey horsey dont you stop, now you're wanted by internet cop. Four legs good, two legs bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No longer goes the game. Thread-starter bore
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2010, 10:28:36 am »
I think i need to stay out of the rafa thread! Had a dream he was after taking over a park or something like that and he had two grizzly bears walking around with him.The grizzlys walked on their hind legs so they were huge.And he communicated with them by striking poses,like yoga poses and kung fu ones  :o

Spaceman
Conversion into the opposite - a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2010, 10:35:43 am »
Spaceman

Spaceman indeed. :D Found this just now on a website that explains the meaning of bears in dreams!
To see a bear in your dream, symbolizes independence, the cycle of life, death and renewal, and resurrection!  All related to the return of rafa?? :o

Offline Buzz Killington

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2010, 10:41:08 am »
Or you might die soon.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2010, 10:41:55 am »
Or you might die soon.
F*ck off suso ya bollix ;D

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2010, 01:08:52 pm »
I always think about sex before I go to bed but haven't had a sex dream in ages. What gives?
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2010, 02:12:43 pm »

Good for you!  :wellin
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2010, 02:17:49 pm »
I always think about sex before I go to bed but haven't had a sex dream in ages. What gives?

Freud and all the experts say that it is a premonition of an actual upcoming event in your life, one where your p*nis will be torn off and mangled beyond repair in a horrible accident. 

Cheers and happy holidays!  :wave
― Christine Szymanski

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: December 26, 2010, 02:21:57 pm »
The other night I dreamt that my brother and I were playing pool with Wesley Sneijder and Dejan Stankovic. I forget who won.

Very odd.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: December 26, 2010, 04:49:50 pm »
Dreamt that I was in the pub watching us against United in the cup, but it was kind of like I was half at the pub and half in the ground behind the goal. Anyway in the first seconds Babel makes a good run and smashes one just wide, I leave the pub for a couple of minutes and come back and the score is 1-1, we scored first but apparently both goals were own goals. Then it was either Reina or Torres that got through and hit the post from about a yard out, the ball bounced back to him and he hit the other post, then the ball again bounced out this time dropping to Raul Meireles again with an open goal, smashed it first time wide of the goal.

Everyone went mental shouting abuse at the players and I ran on the pitch to have a go at Meireles, who at this point had morphed into Tony Hibbert complete with Everton shirt on, on his hands and knees saying "sorry lad".

Worth whacking a fiver on that happening? ;D

Offline Effes

• Bat droppings in the gym. Bestial Porn Fiend. Horsey horsey dont you stop, now you're wanted by internet cop. Four legs good, two legs bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No longer goes the game. Thread-starter bore
« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2010, 10:03:54 am »
Meireles, who at this point had morphed into Tony Hibbert complete with Everton shirt on, on his hands and knees saying "sorry lad".

Ah - the wonder of dreams.
Conversion into the opposite - a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2011, 08:38:15 pm »
Nearly every night now i'm flying in my dreams

Offline Treasure Everywhere

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Mr Suarez wins a corner
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2011, 07:22:21 am »
A teamsheet with Kelly on the right wing.