Author Topic: Knife Crime  (Read 3434 times)

Offline red vinyl

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Knife Crime
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2019, 11:28:33 pm »
Goldie looking chain summed it up with,Guns don’t kill people rappers do. Social media is the root of all evil in my book,call me old fashioned but society is fucked nowadays.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2024, 11:44:07 am »
More awful footage coming out yesterday of a knife attack on a packed train in London. Absolutely awful. Something has to change surely starting with longer sentences for anyone carrying a knife? There are clearly underlying reasons that need tackling but first and foremost you have to make carrying one absolutely not worthwhile.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2024, 12:22:25 pm »
More awful footage coming out yesterday of a knife attack on a packed train in London. Absolutely awful. Something has to change surely starting with longer sentences for anyone carrying a knife? There are clearly underlying reasons that need tackling but first and foremost you have to make carrying one absolutely not worthwhile.

It was terrible to see, not a surprise though and it's only going to get worse.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2024, 01:29:45 pm »
Over the last 5 years or so 8 of my friends children have died.
4 murders 3 of which involved knives all involved cocaine use.
3 suicides 2 of which involved cocaine use.
1 natural causes.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #44 on: April 3, 2024, 02:43:01 pm »
Over the last 5 years or so 8 of my friends children have died.
4 murders 3 of which involved knives all involved cocaine use.
3 suicides 2 of which involved cocaine use.
1 natural causes.

As horrible as it is I'm not surprised. 18 males aged between 15-17 were treated at Birmingham city hospital yesterday for stab wounds, some life changing and some not. And that's in 1 day! imagine the numbers across the country. There simply isn't the deterrent for these kids to stop carrying and using knives.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 4, 2024, 11:40:02 pm »
As horrible as it is I'm not surprised. 18 males aged between 15-17 were treated at Birmingham city hospital yesterday for stab wounds, some life changing and some not. And that's in 1 day! imagine the numbers across the country. There simply isn't the deterrent for these kids to stop carrying and using knives.
I wonder how many of those involve cocaine... It fucks with the parts of the brain that deals with morals and the consequence of our actions.
Take the evil out of the people they'll be acting right, because both black and white are snorting coke tonight...