Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures Sunday 15th May  (Read 36575 times)

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
Re: Premier League Fixtures Sunday 15th May
« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2016, 08:50:22 pm »
Are people actually watching this shite ahead of the playoffs?
Cant ................change ......................channel ......................help me
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #321 on: May 17, 2016, 08:52:03 pm »
The only chance of it happening was if Ferguson was still in charge and they had both Howard Webb & Mike Riley reffing at the same time, no doubt they'd have 19 pens in the first 20 minutes

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2016, 08:56:57 pm »
Heh..Rooney failed to even manage double figures in the league this season. Really has gone off a cliff hasn't he? No doubt will stunt the potential of England in the Euro's by being automatic pick.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: May 17, 2016, 09:07:40 pm »
Just clicked on the footy. Hull Derby on the radio obviously. Come on Derby. Man Unted 1-0 B'mouth HT. Made me chuckle.

God it was fun at work... 'Yeah, but just imagine if we were 3-0 up after 10 minutes...'. Imagine what? 'What would be typical of us would be to 19-0 up and then conceed at the last minute.'

My favourite tho, was 'Hey ! We don't need to score 19, we only need to score 12... '. Then reads out the goals for/goals against on his phone in an animated manner... (pause) 'Oh hang on, that's Southampton.' Was in bits.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #324 on: May 17, 2016, 09:48:59 pm »
The golden glove has gone  ;D