Author Topic: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation  (Read 45755 times)

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
Re: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2022, 12:12:21 pm »
What route did you get in the end, been looking and weighing up options for Napoli (A).

Thought maybe Rome than train to napels.

I’m doing Rome and train to Naples from there, prices still not too bad

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2022, 01:54:01 pm »
Spurs got 2,600 at Ajax in 2019
They also got 2,550 at Rangers in Pre-Season the other week

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2022, 01:59:37 pm »
PSV Got 2640 at Rangers in Play Off

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2022, 03:50:24 pm »
No Napoli announcement today then?

Game in 8 days time 🤦‍♂️

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2022, 05:29:14 pm »
No Napoli announcement today then?

Game in 8 days time 🤦‍♂️

Announcement up. E-ticket it is
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2022, 05:33:41 pm »
Strange, 2 games had to guarantee a ticket as this allocation is bigger than 2019.

Liverpool FC has released the following information on away ticket sales for the Champions League match against Napoli on Wednesday September 7, kick-off 8pm BST.

The club has received an allocation of 2,736 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top-category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

TICKET SALE and STADIUM ACCESS NOTES:

Tickets will be issued in the form of an e-ticket and will include the first name, surname, place of birth and date of birth of the supporter using the ticket and attending the game. 

The e-ticket will be sent to the email address of the supporter named on the online form as attending the game. Please ensure that the correct email address is provided as changes cannot be made once the booking is complete.

Supporters must take photo ID to the game and the ID must match the details on the ticket.

ID checks will be carried out when boarding coaches to the stadium and at the turnstiles. 

If the details on the ticket do not match the ID provided, supporters will be refused entry into the stadium.

Please do not attempt to remove or change the details on the ticket as you will be refused entry.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Naples will be provided in the lead-up to the game. This information will be provided by the Italian authorities in conjunction with LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given. 

Tickets are available online and you may have to queue at times.

TICKET CREDITS: Tickets purchased during this season's competition will be used as match credits for ticket sales throughout season 2022-23 and future seasons.

TICKET PRICES: £51.21

TICKET SALE DETAILS

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members who purchased the following Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season:

Atletico Madrid
Salzburg
Genk
Napoli
First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and Official Members who recorded THREE or more of the above Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 8.15am on Thursday September 1 until 7.30am on Friday September 2.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and Official Members who recorded TWO of the above Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 8.15am until 12.30pm on Friday September 2.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets remain, a third sale will then take place as follows:

Third sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and Official Members who recorded ONE of the above Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 1pm until 3pm on Friday September 2.

Third sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets still remain the following sale will take place:

Fourth sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and Official Members.

Time of sale: From 4pm on Friday September 2.

Fourth sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.

DETAILS REQUIRED FOR SUPPORTERS ATTENDING THE GAME

The following information must be provided on the online form when tickets are being purchased FOR THE SUPPORTER ATTENDING THE GAME.

As the e-ticket will be emailed directly to the supporter attending the game, it is imperative that ALL DETAILS are entered correctly on the online form. 

LFC cannot be held responsible for tickets not being delivered due to incorrect information being provided.

First name
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address - (this is the email address the ticket will be sent to)
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Naples: plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Naples
Accommodation details
Return travel date
If duplicate supporter details are provided for more than one ticket, only one ticket will be issued for that supporter. 

Name changes or refunds will be refused.

DISABLED: We have received 38 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants priced at £4.27 per pair.

Qualifying wheelchair supporters should contact us to register their interest no later than 12pm on Thursday September 1 by emailing disability@liverpoolfc.com and marking the subject field as Napoli Away.

Please note that if the number of applications exceeds the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will take place with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of European away games from the 2019-20 season.

HOSPITALITY MEMBERS: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

EXPEDIA TRAVEL: Visit Expedia's travel page dedicated to LFC fans to make your matchday travel plans now. Click here to book now.

OVERSEAS SUPPORT: We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Italy will be provided in the lead-up to the game. The information provided is in conjunction with Italian authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.                                       

For further away support information, click here.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS INTO ITALY

We advise that supporters refer to and meet the entry requirements on the UK Government website for the latest updates and read the conditions for stadium entry here.

Please note that Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of Naples or the country of Italy.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2022, 09:40:09 am by tasmichkata »

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2022, 05:40:30 pm »
How come season tickets don't get priority anymore?

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2022, 05:44:44 pm »
Bit of a farce that they haven't included Roma Away or Barcelona away for the 4th sale and they're dropping it to every tom dick or harry with no intention of going.

What a joke.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2022, 05:49:11 pm »
How come season tickets don't get priority anymore?

Members deserve the same priority, was loads of complaints about it, STH = League, in short I think!

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2022, 05:53:22 pm »
Bit of a farce that they haven't included Roma Away or Barcelona away for the 4th sale and they're dropping it to every tom dick or harry with no intention of going.

What a joke.

Like those with credits are actually going to go themselves (most of them anyway).

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2022, 06:07:49 pm »
How can you be guaranteed Napoli in 19/20 but not this season

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2022, 06:21:45 pm »
Fucking stupid doing credits for this game. Why is are ticket office so thick?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2022, 06:24:17 pm »
Fucking stupid doing credits for this game. Why is are ticket office so thick?

They did credits for Napoli in 18/19 and 19/20 and  Spartak Moscow in 17/18, when only 500 travelled, why wouldn't they do credits?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2022, 06:35:51 pm »
Usual load of shit. Buy the game, don't attend, still get the credit.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2022, 06:37:29 pm »
Usual load of shit. Buy the game, don't attend, still get the credit.

Yep, absolute farce of a system. Hope the 300-400 in our end have fun anyway.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2022, 07:02:33 pm »
Thing is with E-ticket they'll know exactly who buys but doesn't go

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2022, 07:10:59 pm »
Thing is with E-ticket they'll know exactly who buys but doesn't go

No different to a physical ticket..it will have a barcode on it... whether the club request a tally of scans after the game is unknown
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2022, 07:11:41 pm »
No different to a physical ticket..it will have a barcode on it... whether the club request a tally of scans after the game is unknown
but physical tickets are easy to pass

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2022, 07:12:29 pm »

And what will they do with that info? Won't take the credit off anyone if it's not in the original announcement
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2022, 07:16:09 pm »
but physical tickets are easy to pass

Not in Italy with names and ID required
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2022, 07:16:59 pm »

And what will they do with that info? Won't take the credit off anyone if it's not in the original announcement

True...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2022, 07:40:21 pm »
Not in Italy with names and ID required
yes but in theory let's say you needed to scan ticket for credit, if paper and I don't wanna go I just give to travelling mate and he scans at turnstile, with E-ticket that's not possible, although tbf screenshots could work

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2022, 07:49:42 pm »
Aren't they just a barcode or QR code? Doesn't say what phone you need for anything more
We are a team of one half.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2022, 07:50:29 pm »
Aren't they just a barcode or QR code? Doesn't say what phone you need for anything more
yeah I think you're right they're probably just print out ones

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2022, 09:06:36 pm »
Can’t imagine an empty stand at this one is going to help the SOS negotiating position on no collections. That said there’s plenty of other solutions that don’t require everyone to stand in a queue for hours.
Long live the King

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2022, 09:22:24 pm »
Can’t imagine an empty stand at this one is going to help the SOS negotiating position on no collections. That said there’s plenty of other solutions that don’t require everyone to stand in a queue for hours.

Probably not logistically possibly at all stadium (if any?) but 10% get selected at random and use a separate turnstile with LFC staff available to check id.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2022, 09:24:57 pm »
Probably not logistically possibly at all stadium (if any?) but 10% get selected at random and use a separate turnstile with LFC staff available to check id.

They’ve had 10% collections in the past. If you didn’t collect you lost credit. Pain if you got picked but worked a lot better as no queue for collections. No idea whether that worked as far as stopping people taking the risk.
Long live the King

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2022, 09:25:07 pm »
i think a lot more would travel if this did genuinely drop down to all members. not just people purely credit-hunting either. Met a fair few at Benfica and Inter last season who had their first Euro away experiences and were keen for more but just didn't have the network for sourcing FV spares.

Do think it won't help SOS's cause if the stand is half (more) empty)
YNWA.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2022, 09:44:29 pm »
They’ve had 10% collections in the past. If you didn’t collect you lost credit. Pain if you got picked but worked a lot better as no queue for collections. No idea whether that worked as far as stopping people taking the risk.

Yeah but if the check was at the turnstile no travels to a random hotel or anything would be necessary.
But yeah we will see if a potential pick up will be in place at Rangers or Ajax once only 500 people attend the match next week.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2022, 09:47:42 pm »
Pick up in Naples was always going to be problematic though. Them finally using the e-tickets option is right in these circumstances I think. I'm personally not planning to do Napoli away having already done it and, wasn't the most fun, though I might change my mind by Friday's sale.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2022, 09:49:02 pm »
i think a lot more would travel if this did genuinely drop down to all members. not just people purely credit-hunting either. Met a fair few at Benfica and Inter last season who had their first Euro away experiences and were keen for more but just didn't have the network for sourcing FV spares.

Do think it won't help SOS's cause if the stand is half (more) empty)

I think those that did get their first away credit would either choose not to travel or wouldn't be able to find cheap or easy travel options. I know some that got on the ladder from a previous Napoli trip than didn't even consider travelling.

I've done Napoli 3 times and only seen it 1/3 full at most

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2022, 10:09:44 pm »
I think those that did get their first away credit would either choose not to travel or wouldn't be able to find cheap or easy travel options. I know some that got on the ladder from a previous Napoli trip than didn't even consider travelling.

I've done Napoli 3 times and only seen it 1/3 full at most

i feel like the first time under Klopp we had a decent number travel from memory? my memory is a lil fuzzy
YNWA.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2022, 10:24:18 pm »
i feel like the first time under Klopp we had a decent number travel from memory? my memory is a lil fuzzy

When they were firing the flare gun at us? Less than 1000 I reckon. Was more in 2010 and less again 2nd time under Klopp.
Long live the King

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2022, 07:24:15 am »
When they were firing the flare gun at us? Less than 1000 I reckon. Was more in 2010 and less again 2nd time under Klopp.

Yep deliberately aiming at the holes in the safety netting

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #155 on: September 1, 2022, 08:36:41 am »
Some tickets in the lower tier. That’s new.
Long live the King

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 1, 2022, 08:41:02 am »
Some tickets in the lower tier. That’s new.

Yep not know that before

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 1, 2022, 08:48:58 am »
Is this gonna sell out on 2? Credit chasers for Ajax & Rangers

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #158 on: September 1, 2022, 10:16:51 am »
Is this gonna sell out on 2? Credit chasers for Ajax & Rangers

Yes should sell out on 2. Maybe drop down to 1 but won’t be many left

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #159 on: September 1, 2022, 11:32:30 am »
Is it basically 100% uptake based off of numbers so far?