Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2097667 times)

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #30360 on: February 12, 2023, 05:14:46 pm »
Thanks, sorry I used the wrong terminology.

I know I’ll lose the credit if I forward it but I can’t go so wouldn’t get the credit anyway.

You used the correct terminology!

If your not in the 13+ club you can’t distribute anyway, you can only forward to your f&f list or return it via the exchange.

You could set up another account, eg for a relative, and forward the ticket to them, then onto the other person. You just need them to add you and the other person as friends and download the free nfc pass (to receive the ticket), but you can do this. Tickets can be forwarded up to 3 times. I’m assuming your friend is already a member and can’t add to their f&f list either?
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30361 on: February 12, 2023, 06:47:18 pm »
They haven't been pushed out yet, will be after Everton I would imagine. It says not printed in the the tickets menu, just means they haven't pushed them out to the passes.

Thanks

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #30362 on: February 12, 2023, 11:41:35 pm »
Thanks

Pushed out ages ago for those of us not going tomorrow! ☹️

Online anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30363 on: February 13, 2023, 08:34:39 am »
Massive drop there for Ev

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30364 on: February 13, 2023, 08:51:09 am »
Massive drop there for Ev

Yep. All were gone in a few mins though. Nabbed one in upper main. ST seat though.  :'(

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #30365 on: February 13, 2023, 09:29:29 am »
https://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership/liverpool-tickets.html
How can the club tackle them?

They often offer seats up to 4 together, next to each other.
Buy one, check what 4 Supporter IDs were used in the same transaction.
Cancel all 4 tickets, return the seats to the members sale, recoup the invested money (or major part of it).
Block all 4 memberships (forever or until the owners show up in the ticket office and provide a good explanation and ID, passport, whatever).
Repeat, always aim at those offering seats next to each other because one deal might catch 4 cheaters.
Do this a few times in a row before the end of this season. 10 deals a game can get and shut down up to 40 memberships/season tickets used for touting purposes.
200 or 300 can be easily cancelled before the end of season and tickets will be returned to genuine supporters who have always tried to be fair.
And then the new season comes, raid the resellers game by game, don't let the bastards feel safe with this.
I believe that LFC ticketing terms and conditions make club able to cancel the tickets without refunding them if someone is found breaking the law in this matter (https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms see 4.6). This gives the club a decent ground to fight those scammers.

At the moment they have Everton starting at 120 pounds (lower prices are singles only).
Wolves 'up to 4 seats together' starting at 95 pounds.
Fulham 195 pounds, Forest 200, but I'm pretty sure it'll drop.
REAL MADRID 330 POUNDS (OR EVEN 400) FOR A SEVERELY RESTRICTED VIEW FFS!

Investing 95 or 120 pounds to catch 4 touted memberships or even season tickets? That's decent outcome if you asked me, especially as ALL the tickets registered on that account until the end of season should be cancelled and returned to the members sale, not just that one game. So: That could actually turn into a profit for the club! Which means: tackling this problem could result with A) returning the tickets from dodgy "businessmen" to actual fans and B) giving Jurgen some extra money to finally sign a f#$%^ng midfielder who has two legs and isn't over 30.

I believe genuine fans who buy tickets together to sort their mates should not be affected, that would be things going too far, but anyone offering their tickets for sale above the face value should be charged with severe consequences. Something needs to be done with those who make illegal money on people who want to see their beloved team play. Full stop.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30366 on: February 13, 2023, 02:30:53 pm »
I thought they disabled barcodes for android and apple? No wonder there’s so many on that site?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30367 on: February 13, 2023, 02:42:10 pm »
it's only on apple they've disabled the barcode, android QR isn't static.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #30368 on: February 13, 2023, 04:56:38 pm »
were does it say if a ticket is a credit or not ?

I've got one in the basket but there's nothing to indicate either way

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30369 on: February 13, 2023, 05:28:10 pm »
so many tickets for this, surely anyone who wanted to go got sorted

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #30370 on: February 14, 2023, 07:14:55 am »
were does it say if a ticket is a credit or not ?

I've got one in the basket but there's nothing to indicate either way

I know it's a bit late for this, but you might need it for future. Click 'Add more to basket' so you return to the view of the entire block with your seat lighted green. If it has a tick on it, then it's a credit. If it has 'ST', it's a season ticket return so no credit with this one.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #30371 on: February 14, 2023, 10:07:36 am »
Blocked for going on the hallmap page for today ha ha

Online Stevo

• Not unique in his worship of Erik Meijer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30372 on: February 14, 2023, 10:19:04 am »
I can’t go to the Madrid game (don’t even qualify) but was just curious on tickets and as soon as I look at anything, including hospitality, I’m getting a 502 error on all devices. Is that the block or something else?

Edit: ignore, gone now

Online didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #30373 on: February 14, 2023, 10:28:12 am »
So mt phone has now updated to Wolves next after last night but it should be REAL...anyone got the same!??

Offline Terry Hanks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #30374 on: February 14, 2023, 10:55:32 am »
Blocked for going on the hallmap page for today ha ha
What an insane system.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #30375 on: February 14, 2023, 11:03:41 am »
I know. I pressed f5 once to see if the queue had started and blocked. Missed the sale now. Scared to move on it

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30376 on: February 14, 2023, 11:05:10 am »
I know. I pressed f5 once to see if the queue had started and blocked. Missed the sale now. Scared to move on it

What was on today?

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #30377 on: February 14, 2023, 11:07:27 am »
What was on today?

Madrid local sale. Thought I would have a punt but blocked so did not even join queue

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #30378 on: February 14, 2023, 11:08:19 am »
Fuckinhell it is tomorrow. My head has gone after a late one last night. Apologies all round

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #30379 on: February 14, 2023, 11:09:54 am »
So mt phone has now updated to Wolves next after last night but it should be REAL...anyone got the same!??

Mines the same

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #30380 on: February 14, 2023, 11:21:46 am »
It doesn't matter what is showing, if you have the ticket on your account the pass will work.

Online Stevo

• Not unique in his worship of Erik Meijer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30381 on: February 14, 2023, 12:15:14 pm »
Whether the pass works or not is moot, it’s totally reasonable for people to expect their pass to show the next fixture correctly. People just want to know they can get in without having to worry the system hasn’t updated properly or something isn’t working, not everyone knows or trusts how NFC works.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30382 on: February 14, 2023, 12:15:34 pm »
Fuckinhell it is tomorrow. My head has gone after a late one last night. Apologies all round

;D did make me panic for a sec!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30383 on: February 14, 2023, 01:01:56 pm »
Whether the pass works or not is moot, it’s totally reasonable for people to expect their pass to show the next fixture correctly. People just want to know they can get in without having to worry the system hasn’t updated properly or something isn’t working, not everyone knows or trusts how NFC works.
Spot on.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #30384 on: February 14, 2023, 01:28:05 pm »

Do you want me to tell them or not?

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30385 on: February 14, 2023, 02:54:05 pm »
Pushed out ages ago for those of us not going tomorrow! ☹️

Still not showing (didn't have one for yesterday) lfc help said if automatic updates are turned on they will update members passes later this week.

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30386 on: February 14, 2023, 03:21:16 pm »
It doesn't matter what is showing, if you have the ticket on your account the pass will work.
My mate bought a ticket about 3 hours before kickoff last night and his pass refused to update with the seat and game details. On his account the ticket was shown as not "not printed" (printer icon with a red X on it). When he got to the turnstile, it wouldn't let him in as showed "ticket not bought". Therefore, I assume if on my account/tickets, the ticket for the game is displayed as "not printed", the nfc pass won't work.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30387 on: February 14, 2023, 03:32:09 pm »
My mate bought a ticket about 3 hours before kickoff last night and his pass refused to update with the seat and game details. On his account the ticket was shown as not "not printed" (printer icon with a red X on it). When he got to the turnstile, it wouldn't let him in as showed "ticket not bought". Therefore, I assume if on my account/tickets, the ticket for the game is displayed as "not printed", the nfc pass won't work.

You can force the refresh/update on android by just downloading the pass again from your account.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30388 on: February 14, 2023, 03:37:10 pm »
You can force the refresh/update on android by just downloading the pass again from your account.
He kept forcing the refresh every 5 minutes (every time the refresh seemed to have been successful as he got "updated just now") but - No, the details never appeared. Last time he refreshed was 7.45 - and then scan was unsuccessful, he had to go to window. Missed the start

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30389 on: February 14, 2023, 04:52:54 pm »

I had the same problem. My ticket showed as ticket not bought. However I bought my ticket in the successful ballot sale.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #30390 on: February 14, 2023, 11:52:05 pm »
I had the same problem. My ticket showed as ticket not bought. However I bought my ticket in the successful ballot sale.
I didn't have the issue with the "bought ticket" but for the first time since the NFC got brought in.. it failed to scan first time.. eventually scanned after 6 or 7 attempts
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30391 on: February 15, 2023, 10:41:23 am »
He kept forcing the refresh every 5 minutes (every time the refresh seemed to have been successful as he got "updated just now") but - No, the details never appeared. Last time he refreshed was 7.45 - and then scan was unsuccessful, he had to go to window. Missed the start

I got few Everton tickets in late sale myself and no matter how many times I updated it the details would remain the same(Arsenal details)
I had to phone up ticket office on Saturday for then to sort

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30392 on: February 15, 2023, 02:53:01 pm »
Some details re Wolves game

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/rearranged-game?dm_i=6UIF,DTJ8,1RDJ9F,1OZBF,1

LIVERPOOL V WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS - INFORMATION FOR GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET HOLDERS
As announced here, the Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers game will now be played on Wednesday March 1, 2023. Kick off 20:00.

Click here for full ticketing information.

FAQ'S - TICKETS PURCHASED DURING THE BULK MEMBERS OR LOCAL SALES
I have a ticket but cannot attend the rearranged game, what can I do?

Click here to view all available options, including Ticket Exchange, Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Distribution.

I am a member; do I lose the match credit if I cannot attend the rearranged fixture?

Supporters who use Ticket Distribution will not lose their match credit.

Supporters who use Ticket Forwarding, sell their ticket via the Ticket Exchange or request a refund will lose their match credit.

Ticket Exchange

How do I use the Ticket Exchange?

Please click here for full details.

I returned my ticket via the Ticket Exchange for the postponed game but now want to attend, what are my options?

If your seat has been sold, you will need to purchase a ticket during the Late Availability Sale, subject to availability, which will be advertised here.

If your seat has not been sold, you can log into MY ACCOUNT and cancel your resale request.

Ticket Forwarding

How do I use Ticket Forwarding?

Please click here for full details.

I was forwarded a ticket but cannot attend the rearranged game, what can I do?

You can forward the ticket back to the original supporter or to another supporter on your Friends & Family list. For a guide on how to forward your ticket, watch this video.

Please note that one seat can be forwarded up to a maximum of 3 times per game before it is locked. It will not be available to forward on again.

Ticket Distribution

How do I use Ticket Distribution?

To distribute your ticket:

Go to the ‘Tickets’ tab
Select the relevant transaction, then click ‘Distribute’
Tick ‘Distribute’ next to the ticket you wish to distribute and complete the required fields
Click ‘Distribute Tickets’
To recall a distributed ticket:

Go to the ‘Tickets’ tab
Select the relevant transaction, then click ‘Recall’
Tick ‘Recall’ next to the ticket you wish to recall
Click ‘Recall Tickets’
I am a Member with 13+ Premier League home credits from seasons 18/19 or 19/20 and have already distributed my ticket twice this season, can I use distribution for this game?

Yes, you can distribute your ticket to another supporter for this game ONLY.

I used Ticket Forwarding or Ticket Distribution for the original fixture in September but I can now attend the new date. Can I still use my ticket?

No, please Click here to view all available options.

I was distributed a ticket but cannot attend the rearranged game, what can I do?

Make the supporter who distributed the ticket to you aware that you cannot attend for them to then recall their ticket.

Refunds

Can I request a refund for this game?

The following supporters can request a refund:

Members who purchased during the Bulk Members Sales (w/c 18 July 2022) who did not Distribute, Forward or sell their ticket via the Ticket Exchange.
Supporters who purchased in the Local Members or Local General Sale who have not used Ticket Exchange.
Refunds can be requested by completing this form no later than 12pm on Monday February 20.

Can I request a refund for part of my booking?

No, you can only request a refund for the full booking. Full details for other options available to you can be found here.

If I request a refund, how long will it take for the money to show in my account?

Refunds will automatically be issued to your original method of payment within 7 working days of your ticket(s) being cancelled.

Additional FAQ’s

When will my NFC pass update for the rearranged fixture?

Your NFC Pass/Photo Access card will automatically update prior to the game.

If your ticket details have not appeared/updated no later than 48 hours prior to the game, you can manually refresh your pass. Full instructions can be found here.

Will I be able to add to my friends and family if I can no longer attend?

No, you will not be able to add additional friends and family to your account. However, for ticket distribution, you do not need to use the friends and family function to send the ticket to another supporter.

FAQ'S - TICKETS PURCHASED DURING THE ADDITIONAL MEMBERS SALE
I purchased a ticket in the Additional Members Sale prior to the fixture being rearranged, what options are available to me?

Supporters who purchased during this sale have been contacted separately, with full details.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 02:55:29 pm by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30393 on: February 15, 2023, 04:30:09 pm »
Can I forward a ticket today back to the person who originally purchased it (it was forwarded on in September), and THEN distribute it elsewhere ?
Mate who usually goes would be far better having the credit.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30394 on: February 15, 2023, 04:43:53 pm »
Can I forward a ticket today back to the person who originally purchased it (it was forwarded on in September), and THEN distribute it elsewhere ?
Mate who usually goes would be far better having the credit.

says on my email if you forward you get the credit but so does the person you forwarded it to, so would both yous get the credit then what if its forward a 3rd time  ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30395 on: February 15, 2023, 05:49:50 pm »
says on my email if you forward you get the credit but so does the person you forwarded it to, so would both yous get the credit then what if its forward a 3rd time  ;D

You lose the credit if you forward, you keep it if you distribute.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30396 on: February 15, 2023, 05:51:47 pm »
You lose the credit if you forward, you keep it if you distribute.

on the email they sent out it says differently , says both you and the person forwarded to, if they attend both receive the credit

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30397 on: February 15, 2023, 05:53:50 pm »
on the email they sent out it says differently , says both you and the person forwarded to, if they attend both receive the credit

That's not on my email. There's no mention of cerdits on my email, just a link to the page I have posted above which states you lose it if you forward. There is a PDF on one of the links also and it also clearly states you lose if if you forward.

Are you ST? Or maybe I just haven't fully read the details on the link?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 05:55:45 pm by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30398 on: February 15, 2023, 05:54:29 pm »
That's not on my email. There's no mention of cerdits on my email, just a link to the page I have posted above which states you lose it if you forward. There is a PDF on one of the links also and it also clearly states you lose if if you forward.

I've attached the section from my email there, no ST just bought in the members sale  I would imagine the emails incorrect though you could forward it 3 times, hardly all get a credit

But it never mentions distribution on the email
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 05:57:01 pm by walterwhite »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30399 on: February 15, 2023, 05:58:40 pm »
Mine just states

As announced here, the Liverpool FC v Wolverhampton Wanderers game will now be played on Wednesday March 1, 2023. Kick off 20:00.

All tickets for the postponed fixture originally to be played in September 2022 remain valid and NFC passes will automatically update ahead of the rearranged game.

Full details for supporters who cannot attend the rearranged fixture can be found here, along with information on the ticket forward, ticket distribution and ticket exchange options.   

Thank you for your continued support.