Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2043054 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Members Sales
« on: June 14, 2018, 09:11:18 am »
The Members' ticket sale for all Premier League home matches for the first half of the 2018-19 season starts from 8.15am on Monday July 16 for Members wishing to purchase disabled tickets only.

For all other Members, tickets will go on sale from Tuesday July 17.

Full sale details will be announced soon.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during this Members’ sale, Official LFC Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Sunday July 15.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/304679-2018-19-tickets-liverpool-fc-members
« Last Edit: June 1, 2019, 02:57:03 pm by John C »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: Members Sales 18/19
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 09:46:31 am »
In Spain from the 15th  :duh

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 10:17:24 am »
Why do they stretch this process out as long as possible?  ::)

The time it takes for them to even announce what week it happens for one; but then once they’ve actually done that why can’t they announce the selling criteria for the days at the same time?

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 10:32:14 am »
Why do they stretch this process out as long as possible?  ::)

The time it takes for them to even announce what week it happens for one; but then once they’ve actually done that why can’t they announce the selling criteria for the days at the same time?

Because they want to sell as many memberships as possible. They're not going to do that if they say now, that you have to have 4 credits or whatever to have any chance of tickets that week.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 10:44:30 am »
Because they want to sell as many memberships as possible. They're not going to do that if they say now, that you have to have 4 credits or whatever to have any chance of tickets that week.
On the other hand though, they don’t wait until 15th July before announcing the criteria, do they? Also, on the Membership benefits page it does say tickets are sold based on previous purchase history too.

Just don’t know why they can’t be a bit more organised and transparent so people are aware of what to expect.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 11:14:15 am »

Did they have another sale last season for the old category A matches with people on 8 or above but not up to 13?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 12:13:27 pm »
Watford have put up the approximate dates for TV Picks here:
https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1007216084200689666/photo/1

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 02:30:03 pm »
Watford have put up the approximate dates for TV Picks here:
https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1007216084200689666/photo/1

That is such a simple thing and yet incredibly helpful. I always have a nightmare trying to find those dates.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:30 pm »
That is such a simple thing and yet incredibly helpful. I always have a nightmare trying to find those dates.

Very helpful. I'll even accept seeing their horrid home shirt again for that, too.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 09:22:08 am »

Watford are relaying those dates which are available on the Premier League site as well :

https://www.premierleague.com/news/717797

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 08:57:42 am »
Anyone else unable to log into there account on the ticket site?

Mine just says There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 09:35:11 am »

Mine just says There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later
No just tried mine, seems to be fine mate

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 11:22:05 am »

Have you renewed your membership?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 11:51:23 am »
Have you renewed your membership?

All sorted. Something wrong there end and sorted in 2 minutes after contacting them

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 10:00:41 pm »
If you have renewed your membership I assume that you use the same card as last season?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 10:25:34 pm »
If you have renewed your membership I assume that you use the same card as last season?
Must be. Not very clearly on the £26.99 piece of card I got through the post last week...
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 10:04:56 am »
The only problem is those are only approx. dates meaning you have to check every day from each one in the hope they have actually announced them if you are trying to book train tickets. Stupid premier league could not get the TV companies to agree to fixed dates for fear it might cost them a couple of quid.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 03:41:09 pm »
The only problem is those are only approx. dates meaning you have to check every day from each one in the hope they have actually announced them if you are trying to book train tickets. Stupid premier league could not get the TV companies to agree to fixed dates for fear it might cost them a couple of quid.

I don’t think the fixtures should even be announced until the first batch of TV fixtures are set

Can’t get my head round why the TV companies can’t pick what they want to show for the first few months now!

As they stand at the moment, they aren’t even fixtures, just the list of teams and in what order we play them.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 11:28:36 pm »
Thinking we might be hearing the actual details and processes for the sales on or around 6th July for this based on previous seasons.

Can’t wait to see what they’ve got up their sleeve this time around.

Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2018, 07:57:14 am »
Thinking we might be hearing the actual details and processes for the sales on or around 6th July for this based on previous seasons.

Can’t wait to see what they’ve got up their sleeve this time around.

Probably about right that 30th June last year for Sales starting 10th July - So Friday 6th for Sales starting 16th July likely

Would also say about 5pm on that Friday too, when everybody has gone home, so there's nobody to fume to when the shafting comes along, and they can get their stories straight for the Monday  :D :D :D :D

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 08:12:29 am »
Got three cards on 17 credits (missed the two that went to members sales without credits).  Can't help feeling something bad is brewing in the ticket office.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 12:30:34 pm »

Just realised I have this too. Gonna call.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:38:59 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2018, 12:44:43 pm »
Just realised I have this too. Gonna call.

I have that but i retried and it worked

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2018, 03:06:32 pm »
Sorry, didnt know where to post this. Got an email today about entering a competition to win tickets as member and noticed this:

Since when have we been allowed to drink pints in the stand? ???

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2018, 03:11:09 pm »
Sorry, didnt know where to post this. Got an email today about entering a competition to win tickets as member and noticed this:

Since when have we been allowed to drink pints in the stand? ???

Presuming picture was from one of the champions league screenings?

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2018, 04:10:04 pm »
Presuming picture was from one of the champions league screenings?

You're not allowed to drink it....you have to throw it over everyone when we score.

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 07:09:58 pm »
Hoping someone can help..

Anyone know how come i am able to log into this part of the site with my membership number

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx

But when i try to log into this section, it says i do not have access..

https://members.liverpoolfc.com/

I'm just trying to find out if i have it setup to Auto Renew

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2018, 07:42:22 pm »
Hoping someone can help..

Anyone know how come i am able to log into this part of the site with my membership number

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx

But when i try to log into this section, it says i do not have access..

https://members.liverpoolfc.com/

I'm just trying to find out if i have it setup to Auto Renew

That’s because you haven’t renewed your membership.. if you check your purchase history on the ticket site I’m pretty sure it doesn’t show a membership for 18/19?

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2018, 08:45:02 am »
That’s because you haven’t renewed your membership.. if you check your purchase history on the ticket site I’m pretty sure it doesn’t show a membership for 18/19?

You're right mate no Membership showing for 18/19, am sure i selected auto Renew last year aswell.

Take it i just need to sign up again and my Purchase History should be safe?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2018, 09:07:45 am »
You're right mate no Membership showing for 18/19, am sure i selected auto Renew last year aswell.

Take it i just need to sign up again and my Purchase History should be safe?

It will be yes.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 09:48:09 am »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2018, 11:51:03 am »
Why don’t they do it at the bloody weekend?

I have to work..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2018, 09:35:28 am »
Why don’t they do it at the bloody weekend?

I have to work..
Very good point.

I have to be in Germany on Saturday 14th. Club told me the sale will be on Monday 16th. So I book flights Friday  Sunday

They called me yesterday to tell me the sale has moved to  the Friday.   :butt
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2018, 09:33:33 pm »
How does this work then?

Do you need to have attended a number of games from last season to eligble, same as the ACS?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2018, 09:46:11 pm »
How does this work then?

Do you need to have attended a number of games from last season to eligble, same as the ACS?

Yes, from previous years 13+ matches and you’re guaranteed all but the newly promoted teams. That’s  if any of them isn’t the last home, if that’s the case you’re guaranteed that one as well (17 instead of 16).

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 07:09:26 am »
Yes, from previous years 13+ matches and you’re guaranteed all but the newly promoted teams. That’s  if any of them isn’t the last home, if that’s the case you’re guaranteed that one as well (17 instead of 16).
Ta mate, so what happens if you`ve got zero credit from the previous season, does that mean you`ve got zero chance of getting a ticket?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 10:20:43 am »
Ta mate, so what happens if you`ve got zero credit from the previous season, does that mean you`ve got zero chance of getting a ticket?

You’re in for the 3 cat C matches (newly promoted teams) with the same chance as someone with all 19 from last season. All 10,000 tickets go on sale for all members.

You also get a chance at the cat B matches. After people with 13+ had a day to buy the remaining tickets, around 5000 will be available to all other members.

You don’t get a chance for the cat A matches as you need a minimum of 4 matches to qualify. But you can buy without credits in the local members and local general sale I think (?). But for that you need a L post code.

In other word going from 0 to say 10-12 isn’t impossible, there will also be late available sales for all matches. Tho the cat will still have a minimum amount of credits required.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 10:23:42 am »

No, you get a chance at all but the bigger games.

So everything bar United, City, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and the last home game (assuming it’s not one of those teams, which it rarely is)

All those you need previous attendance (think it was 4 games from 16/17 for last season)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2018, 10:40:01 am »
No, you get a chance at all but the bigger games.

So everything bar United, City, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and the last home game (assuming it’s not one of those teams, which it rarely is)

All those you need previous attendance (think it was 4 games from 16/17 for last season)
We're home to Wolves, the fixtures were released 12 days ago.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2018, 11:04:08 am »
We're home to Wolves, the fixtures were released 12 days ago.

Yeah, I know - just meant in general that was the system!