Author Topic: I hate him, I hate him....But Placcy Ronaldo  (Read 31172 times)

Offline Rhaegar21

• Legacy Fan
Re: I hate him, I hate him....But Placcy Ronaldo
« Reply #240 on: May 17, 2008, 01:08:20 pm »
Rhaegar, I really dont know why it matters so much to you anyway but Ronaldo always acknowledges the people who sit in his box, whether its his current girlfriend or his mother and family.

Even got dossiers on how United players celebrate nowadays, crikey...

::)
Yesterday's just a memory,
Tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be

Bob Dylan

Offline *

• Friend of Obelisk.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #241 on: May 17, 2008, 04:32:39 pm »
mancs and arsenal are the same
they dont celebrate goals together

sometimes the rentboys also
that's what makes our lads' celebrations even more lovely ;)

regarding that twat
sometimes he doesnt even celebrate
he just frowns and shakes his head in front of the camera after scoring
bloody idiot i hate him!

They don't? Sounds like your imagination to me.

Add to that how he 'measures' the run-up for his freekicks every time and then stands there waiting to take it.

As oppose to what? Not waiting and kick it as and when he feels like it?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 04:36:39 pm by * »

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
  • can i change my username please...? :(
« Reply #242 on: May 17, 2008, 05:11:18 pm »
They don't? Sounds like your imagination to me.

you know the meaning of celebrating goals TOGETHER?

like what someone said earlier
rooney assisted in cr's goals but cr ran off to celebrate on his own
credits to him if he acknowledges whoever is in the box
but i thought you should also acknowledge the person who assisted in your goal?

look at torres
he celebrates with his teammates then blow kisses at his parents ;)

as for arsenal that's even more obvious
when bendtner scored the equalizer against us at the emirates only walcott went to congrat him
and to think that was an important goal too
when adebayor scored a hat-trick against derby did you see what happened?

sounds like you imagined that i imagined them ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:41:59 pm by Fernando09 »
If I live to be a hundred and Liverpool bring in genius managers who win Quadruples and Quintuples for the club, I'll always point to Rafa as the one who meant the most to me.

-Finn Solomon

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: May 17, 2008, 07:16:41 pm »
regarding that twat
sometimes he doesnt even celebrate
he just frowns and shakes his head in front of the camera after scoring
bloody idiot i hate him!

Noticed that against us. When he scored he wasn't even happy but started shaking his head for some stupid reason. The grumpy c*nt.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline cynicaloldgit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: May 18, 2008, 10:25:40 am »
Noticed that against us. When he scored he wasn't even happy but started shaking his head for some stupid reason. 
Probably because he wanted to sign for us in the first place.

;)
"You can always lie to others, but never to yourself."

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
Re: C. Ronaldo = Overrated disgrace to football.
« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2008, 03:20:16 am »
I like Ronaldo.

I wish he didn't play for United, 'cos he's fucking brilliant and more often than not an absolute joy to watch.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2008, 03:25:26 am »
I like Ronaldo.

I wish he didn't play for United, 'cos he's fucking brilliant and more often than not an absolute joy to watch.

Before this gets moved to the right place, just like to say I hate the fucker, and I don't think he's a joy to watch, I reckon he's one trick showboating,snidey, crying little cheating shithouse.

The day some angry bastard nobbles the c*nt the better.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2008, 03:29:13 am »
Before this gets moved to the right place, just like to say I hate the fucker, and I don't think he's a joy to watch, I reckon he's one trick showboating,snidey, crying little cheating shithouse.

The day some angry bastard nobbles the c*nt the better.

Well I think he's great.

Can't remember the last person to single handedly drag an average team to a European Cup final and a League title in the same season. Maradona? Even that was the UEFA cup.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2008, 03:32:12 am »
Well I think he's great.

Can't remember the last person to single handedly drag an average team to a European Cup final 
are you sure about that
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline pinkdragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2008, 03:33:07 am »

What he said.
My love. My passion. My life. Liverpool Football Club.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: May 19, 2008, 03:33:41 am »
Well, I agree with the experts. People are forgetting players like Scoles and Giggs. Ronaldo aren't near Messi.

Ronaldo are shite piss!!!
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2008, 03:35:31 am »
those experts are now my new best friends
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2008, 03:36:20 am »
are you sure about that

The league bit is indisputable. Only deluded United fans would contest that.

The CL? Well, maybe he dragged them to the semis. Scored the first against Roma, scored the decisive goal against Lyon. Didn't he scored the vast majority of the goals in the group stages aswell?

Offline The Finn

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2008, 03:47:25 am »
I come here to talk about Liverpool, not that pile of shit

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2008, 03:48:26 am »
The league bit is indisputable. Only deluded United fans would contest that.

The CL? Well, maybe he dragged them to the semis. Scored the first against Roma, scored the decisive goal against Lyon. Didn't he scored the vast majority of the goals in the group stages aswell?
He did and has, but I think it's interesting that the mancs have become themselves
what thay called us in 2005, a one man team
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline LFC Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2008, 03:51:30 am »
Well I think he's great.

Great or not, He's a Manc twat and that's all he is.
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they don't know the game" - Bill Shankly

Offline soberphobia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2008, 03:53:13 am »
Football is about opinions but there is little doubt United would not have won the last two premierships without him. I cant remember a winger who regularly scores so many goals and terrifies defenders like this guy. I know he doesn't play a traditional wing role but he still plays there and scores shed loads as well as a good assist rate. He might be whiny snivelling Nancy boy who plays for the most contemptable club on the planet there is no denying his quality however.
24 hours in a day 24 cans in a carton coincidence?

Offline Red Heaven

• Legacy Fan
  • check it
« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2008, 04:06:52 am »
I like Ronaldo.

I like his style of play thats about it

hate his over the top ego
hate his whinging and crying to officials
hate the guy in general
Simply Stunning, Simply Stevie G
All your southerners are twat headed c*nts, the dregs of English humanity, who eat their own faeces.
Top post by Red Heaven.

Offline JanMolby05

• Anny Roader
  • is right
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2008, 04:13:38 am »
Isn't that so called expert the prick who completely discredited Liverpool victory at the Nou Camp last year?
"If my assistant referee had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off keeper Petr Cech."

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
  • Alleged Manc and/or Gooner
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2008, 05:01:34 am »
Well I think he's great.

Can't remember the last person to single handedly drag an average team to a European Cup final and a League title in the same season. Maradona? Even that was the UEFA cup.

average team? They've had the best defensive record in both the Prem and in Europe.

Ferdinand, Vidic, and Evra are absolute class players and don't get near the credit they deserve for Man U's success this season. That's not to mention Rooney, Tevez, Hargreaves and on occasion Anderson, Nani, and Scholes have been superb.

Ok, Ronaldo has saved their bacon a few times this season, and it's reasonable to assume they wouldn't be Prem champs or in the Final if they didn't have Ronaldo, but this is far from an average team.

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2008, 05:05:07 am »
average team? They've had the best defensive record in both the Prem and in Europe.

They've? Give over.

Every post I've read of yours seems to be talking up United. One begins to wonder...

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2008, 05:05:59 am »
He's not overrated (Rooney is). He's in the top form of his game.
Too bad he's playing for a club that I hate most. They wouldn't have won anything if he had not played for them.
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's no "what should be", there is only what is
  • Super Title: Raised by wolves, but taught by Aston Villa
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2008, 05:17:01 am »
Ferdinand, Vidic, and Evra are absolute class players and don't get near the credit they deserve for Man U's success this season.

Agree with that.

That's not to mention Rooney, Tevez, Hargreaves and on occasion Anderson, Nani, and Scholes have been superb.

Surely, you jest? Sun shines on a dog's ass some days.

Ok, Ronaldo has saved their bacon a few times this season, and it's reasonable to assume they wouldn't be Prem champs or in the Final if they didn't have Ronaldo, but this is far from an average team.

They're a decent team, with a great defence...and Ronaldo. Some awfully average players, but then we have a selection of those too.

They've? Give over.

Every post I've read of yours seems to be talking up United. One begins to wonder...

Agreed.
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...
The man ain't got no culture"

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2008, 05:18:45 am »
They've? Give over.

My posts about United are always in response to ridiculously bitter posts about them. Give credit where it's due. I know there is plenty of complaining on this board whenever a Liverpool victory is discredited, and rightfully so.

I generally enjoy your posts and consider you to be one of the most knowledgeable around here. I expected better than a questioning of my allegiance (haven't heard that one before....) without a defense of your position.

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2008, 05:25:56 am »

Surely, you jest? Sun shines on a dog's ass some days.

They're a decent team, with a great defence...and Ronaldo. Some awfully average players, but then we have a selection of those too.

Rooney has scored 18 goals in 42 appearances (12 and 27 in the league) in what most would consider a down season. Is he overrated? Maybe....but he sure as hell is better than average.

As for Nani, I did insert the "on occasion" caveat. He's had some real stinkers, but he's also played very well at times....at least from my perspective.

Offline RedChanel

• Main Stander
  • Be the chess player, not the chess piece.
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2008, 05:29:32 am »
There is no doubt that he is a good player. How i wish Ronaldo would don the colors of Liverpool instead of the mancs.
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali

Offline arae

• Kopite
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2008, 05:34:43 am »
If not for him, we'd probably be laughing at the mancs about how we pipped them for 3rd place and they failed in Europe yet again. It would be very difficult to over-rate the value of 41 goals in a season.
Singing Munich songs is also disrespectful to those who died at Hillsborough. Is that so difficult to understand?

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2008, 05:38:58 am »
Rooney has scored 18 goals in 42 appearances (12 and 27 in the league) in what most would consider a down season. Is he overrated? Maybe....but he sure as hell is better than average.

There's no maybe about it. He's definitely over-rated. Is he quite good? Yes, but I never said he wasn't. He should have scored way more considering the side he was playing for, and were he not an Englishman playing for United he wouldn't get half the praise he does. You wonder why people think you sound like a United fan? You're not defending Rooney against bitterness, you're irrationally siding with a United player, just like one of their fans would.

As for Nani, I did insert the "on occasion" caveat. He's had some real stinkers, but he's also played very well at times....at least from my perspective.

...which is why I said the sun shines on a dog's ass some days. Since when did it matter that an average player produced some quality "on occasion"? Why bring Nani up at all? It's his first season and he might improve, but up to now he's been average.
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2008, 05:52:07 am »

There's no maybe about it. He's definitely over-rated. Is he quite good? Yes, but I never said he wasn't. He should have scored way more considering the side he was playing for, and were he not an Englishman playing for United he wouldn't get half the praise he does. You wonder why people think you sound like a United fan? You're not defending Rooney against bitterness, you're irrationally siding with a United player, just like one of their fans would.

...which is why I said the sun shines on a dog's ass some days. Since when did it matter that an average player produced some quality "on occasion"? Why bring Nani up at all? It's his first season and he might improve, but up to now he's been average.

If you're evaluation of rooney is that he is "quite good" then we're in agreement. I brought it up because you bolded his name with Nani, so I assumed you considered him to be average. My apologies.

I don't see where I am irrationally defending him though....all I said was he is certainly better than average.

You're right though about Nani....I probably shouldn't have included him amongst those names. However, I do think having a player like Nani come off the bench more often than not is a luxury an "average" team could not afford (and I don't mean financially). I think he'd be in the first XI for nearly every team in the prem save Arsenal and Chelsea..and maybe us (I'd personally prefer him to Kuyt but that's for another day)

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2008, 06:00:18 am »
If you're evaluation of rooney is that he is "quite good" then we're in agreement. I brought it up because you bolded his name with Nani, so I assumed you considered him to be average. My apologies.

I don't see where I am irrationally defending him though....all I said was he is certainly better than average.

You're right though about Nani....I probably shouldn't have included him amongst those names. However, I do think having a player like Nani come off the bench more often than not is a luxury an "average" team could not afford (and I don't mean financially). I think he'd be in the first XI for nearly every team in the prem save Arsenal and Chelsea..and maybe us (I'd personally prefer him to Kuyt but that's for another day)

Well now you're being a bit more reasonable, but looking at your previous posts I still think you're a United fan ;D

I bolded Rooney's name because you implied that he had been "superb". I think we both now agree that that hasn't been the case. For you to say otherwise would have been irrational!

Going on the form of last season, I'd rather have Benayoun or Babel coming off the bench than Nani. I think we've got better options in our squad, and I include Kuyt in that for the important goals he's scored and work he's done this season, especially in the Champions League. This isn't to say that Nani won't improve, but right now I don't think he'd look out of place at a mid-table club.

Anyway, I'm not too bothered. Hopefully United fans go on believing that O'Shea and Brown and Fletcher are fantastic players and Ronaldo doesn't carry their team (in an attacking sense; I agree that their defence is sound), because that way they won't strengthen and when Ronaldo picks up a niggling injury that affects his form they'll struggle for goals. I suspect Ferguson is a sight more shrewd than most United fans though, unfortunately.

At least we Liverpool fans recognise our team's limitations, for the most part...

Offline the red symphony

• Anny Roader
« Reply #270 on: May 19, 2008, 06:55:14 am »
c*nt Ronaldo is the stand out player in this league that is for sure. But there have been others before him, equally brilliant and influencial players who carried the weight of a team on their backs. The difference between a Henry and a Ronaldo is that the later symbolizes everything that is wrong with football. Henry won over his rivals, Ronaldo's rivals hate him. I wouldn't want a player like that to come to Liverpool even if it meant winning the league.

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #271 on: May 19, 2008, 07:04:46 am »
Can all Ronaldo a lot of things I would not repeat here but overrated is not one of them.
Blank.

Offline lucid-tentacles

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Living for the moment
« Reply #272 on: May 19, 2008, 07:06:37 am »
Get this twat off our forum :no
I don't mind waitin', don't mind waitin'
Cause no matter how long it takes
All of us know
That it's getting better
Growing stronger, warm and wilder
Getting better everyday,

Offline lucid-tentacles

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Living for the moment
« Reply #273 on: May 19, 2008, 07:08:54 am »
No sooner said than done Far fucking out :-*
I don't mind waitin', don't mind waitin'
Cause no matter how long it takes
All of us know
That it's getting better
Growing stronger, warm and wilder
Getting better everyday,

Offline abhred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: May 19, 2008, 07:10:50 am »
I like Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is fucking brilliant, but not a joy to watch, not for me anyways. Zidane, Ronaldinho, Figo, Nedved, they're a joy to watch. Not Ronaldo.
It wouldn't be Liverpool if we didn't do it the hard way... ask Gareth Southgate.

Offline Jin

• ky
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2008, 07:12:31 am »
These "Ronaldo is overrated/shite etc" threads are embarassing. I think he's a c*nt, but to say he's overrated makes about as much sense as saying Torres is overhyped. I hate the Mancs as much as anybody, butRonaldo is some player, saying otherwise is just Evertonian.

He's still a c*nt though. I cant wait til he fucks off to Real Madrid, maybe then I can finally enjoy watching him play ;D

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2008, 07:22:45 am »
obsession! ::)
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2008, 08:27:57 am »
What an embarrassing title. Locked to let it die and drop down the board.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.