Author Topic: PL:Villa 7 v 2 Liv 4’ 22’ 38’ Watkins 32’ 60’ Mo 35’ McGinn’ 55’ Bar 66’ Greal  (Read 12313 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL:Villa 4 v 1 Liv 4’ 22’ 38’ Watkins 32’ Mo 35’ McGinn
« Reply #80 on: October 4, 2020, 08:23:34 pm »
46 A positive start by the Reds Minamino is bringing a lot more movement into our attacks working well with Salah.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: October 4, 2020, 08:24:48 pm »
48 Bobby catches Grealish who goes down squealing.

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 4, 2020, 08:26:22 pm »
49 Villa continue to get every decision under the sun, a shoulder barge by Jota results in a free kick, though I would say it was more 50/50.

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: October 4, 2020, 08:27:43 pm »
50 We are continuing to concede free kicks this time Joe in fighting for the ball gives away an other free kick, though it was a sloppy ball from Salah originally.

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: October 4, 2020, 08:29:44 pm »
52 Taki continues to help us create more space, always looking to pass the ball quickly, he's had an excellent start.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Good lord.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: October 4, 2020, 08:31:30 pm »
54 Villa score a fifth, another defensive howler after Gomez deals badly with a clearance goes straight to Barkley. Every thing Villa hit goes into the net.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
54 Villa score a fifth, another defensive howler after Gomez deals badly with a clearance goes straight to Barkley. Every thing Villa hit goes into the net.
Deflection took it past Adrian.  Literally every piece of luck has been bad.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
56 Looks as though Curtis is coming on.

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
56 Looks as though Curtis is coming on.
For Gomez I reckon.  His heads gone
W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Deflection took it past Adrian.  Literally every piece of luck has been bad.

It was a bad clearance just went straight to a Villa player, didn't see the reflection on my rotten stream.

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
It was a bad clearance just went straight to a Villa player, didn't see the reflection on my rotten stream.
Poor defending, but it wasn’t going in.

W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
58 We are getting no luck, a good move there but the ball doesn't quite fall for Taki and the goalie gathers.

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
60 Get in, goal Salah, after a nice tricky move. Lovely finish by Salah.

Over to Tepid.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Right

That's 2 for us

5-6 anyone?

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Gomez is completely lost tonight. No positional sense and no awareness at all
VVD not much better either
W

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
61 Curtis replaces Gomez who was having one...
W

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Gomez taken off - had a bit of a 'mare tonight

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Right

That's 2 for us

5-6 anyone?

Right now, I'd take it.  ;D

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Worse news.

Trump isn’t dead.
W

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
No foul again but given Villa's way - again

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Gomez taken off - had a bit of a 'mare tonight

Neither of the CB's have been good tonight, but also the midfield is losing the ball an awful lot and they can't always track back. The likes of Gini just doesn't have the pace to get back quickly so we are wide open. Add to that the fact that every shot just goes in for Villa.

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Fabinho gone into Joe's position - dare I say that we immediately look more solid?

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
64 cash just caught one in the plums.

W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
No foul again but given Villa's way - again

It's incredible how one sided the officials have been today. Do they just all go to sleep when Villa foul one of our players?

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
66 6-2 Grealish.

Another huge deflected goal.

Freak  goal again.  Incredible
« Last Edit: October 4, 2020, 08:43:44 pm by Tepid T₂O »
W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Another deflection! I'm just going to laugh now what else can you do? But again, us losing the ball Bobby was pushed off the ball too easily.

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Literally every single shot is deflected into our goal

Fuck this
Literally never seen anything like it.
W

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao :lmao

That's all you can do now

3 deflections - 3 goals

Villa using up a seasons worth of luck
« Last Edit: October 4, 2020, 08:45:26 pm by Rush 82 »

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao :lmao

That's all you can download now

3 deflections - 3 goals

Villa using up a seasons worth of luck

It will almost be worth it, if Villa don't get a single piece of luck for the rest of the season.

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair to villa, you make your own luck.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan

Yes, sadly we have lost the ball too many times in this game and been second best. I was expecting them to run out of gas but they're showing few signs of that.

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah - on the last goal I was wondering how Bobby got muscled off the ball so easily

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
71 Watkins clean through and Adrian saves with his foot.  Seemed offside but who knows.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah - on the last goal I was wondering how Bobby got muscled off the ball so easily

I would bring Divock on, Bobby has not been good tonight.

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Good save by Adrian on the one on one

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
I would bring Divock on, Bobby has not been good tonight.
Milner has already replaced him.
W

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
and then he follows it up with a sloppy clearance

Online jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Adrian makes a lot of good stops with his feet. If he could just work on his positional sense.