Drinks Sangria
6 (13.6%)
Philanthropist
5 (11.4%)
Hazell
10 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 27, 2021, 03:04:51 am

Author Topic: Le Tissier Draft First Round (2)  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Le Tissier Draft First Round (2)
« on: January 26, 2021, 03:04:51 am »
JORDAN

VS

LASTRADOR

TREND

VS

DRINKS SANGRIA

PHILANTHROPIST

VS

HAZELL

Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Le Tissier Draft First Round (2)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 07:51:02 am »
Jaysus there's some shocking teams floating about isn't there? I mean you see the players picked and you think wow there was some class picked and then you see them laid out.

Philantropist actually has a good team here, bar geepish. Shame he's playing hazelle who has a good team, the favourite.
Quite like sangria's. This could work. Love the Italian front 3 and the Italian back 3
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 08:27:00 am by Lawnmowerman »

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 08:04:46 am »
I genuinely think I’ve one of the best teams in the draft (a rare thing) bitcoin I’ve managed to draw one of the few in the same class.

I like Trend’s players a lot, but do we really think Marchisio, De Bruyne and Payet are going to help out that defence? 
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 08:06:21 am »
Objectively Phil has a great team, it's just vety unlikable haha
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 08:31:29 am »
Thought them over. Last, sangria, h

Cresswell trend. Jaysus compared to your other option. Although he wouldn't get much love either. Weird shop this rawk
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 08:34:57 am by Lawnmowerman »

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 11:05:28 am »
Jordan, Drinks and Phil, for me. Drinks might be the favourite with that team.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 11:09:05 am »
Lastrador, just
DrinksSangria and Hazell, easily
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2021, 12:22:03 pm »
I genuinely think I’ve one of the best teams in the draft (a rare thing) bitcoin I’ve managed to draw one of the few in the same class.

I like Trend’s players a lot, but do we really think Marchisio, De Bruyne and Payet are going to help out that defence? 

People don't like that formation. The 3 at the back and Sanchez and Sterling as your only wide players is going to struggle for votes against some of the more traditional formations
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2021, 01:12:18 pm »
I like my team lads... enjoyed putting together another fine attack.

Staunton was the other pick I was considering, but I tend to think with these kinds of things (go with what you want --- other people do not need to validate your sense of football).

And Cresswell is a fellow scouser - which I do like, and he is a serviceable left back who has not won anything by the guidelines.  Did I mention I have one of the greatest RB's in football history on the right?  Oh must have slipped your attention.

People are greedy in this.  Always choices to be made.  Cheers lads, though it is only a draft.  There will be others.

Seems once again, that someone voted for the other two games and did not vote in DS/Trend. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 01:15:24 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 03:09:28 pm »
I like my team lads... enjoyed putting together another fine attack.

Staunton was the other pick I was considering, but I tend to think with these kinds of things (go with what you want --- other people do not need to validate your sense of football).

And Cresswell is a fellow scouser - which I do like, and he is a serviceable left back who has not won anything by the guidelines.  Did I mention I have one of the greatest RB's in football history on the right?  Oh must have slipped your attention.

People are greedy in this.  Always choices to be made.  Cheers lads, though it is only a draft.  There will be others.

Seems once again, that someone voted for the other two games and did not vote in DS/Trend.
Shame you didn't pick one of those Uruguayan Andrades' on the left mate but if you like Cresswell. Could have had two of the best south american fullbacks ever. Although you never see those Anrades' picked either! Still a good team though!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2021, 03:34:27 pm »
Shame you didn't pick one of those Uruguayan Andrades' on the left mate but if you like Cresswell. Could have had two of the best south american fullbacks ever. Although you never see those Anrades' picked either! Still a good team though!

How many players do you have from the 1940s on your team mate?  Wow... 

His death certificate is older than you.  But a scouser playing left back is beyond the pale - he's a less athletic Robertson who I want to stay at home  :)

But its all a laugh...   My top 4 should win this one by themselves.  Free kick? Payet goal.   Counter attack?  Son goal.   KDB corner - header goal Klose near post.   

Sanchez and Sterling dive around the pitch looking for pens or they look to hoof it up to Charles or Toni ---  not much tactical nous there to defend. 

Who do you suppose beats us?
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2021, 03:44:31 pm »
How many players do you have from the 1940s on your team mate?  Wow...

His death certificate is older than you.  But a scouser playing left back is beyond the pale - he's a less athletic Robertson who I want to stay at home  :)

But its all a laugh...   My top 4 should win this one by themselves.  Free kick? Payet goal.   Counter attack?  Son goal.   KDB corner - header goal Klose near post.   

Sanchez and Sterling dive around the pitch looking for pens or they look to hoof it up to Charles or Toni ---  not much tactical nous there to defend. 

Who do you suppose beats us?
Was actually gonna pick V.R Andrade. He's the same era as Djalma isn't he? there abouts. If i wasn't restricted with the uruguay team, i would have had a lot of them!! No idea Cresswell was a scouser. It's not gonna get you votes though! Jaysus if players who played for Liverpool barely gets you votes, don't expect someone who could be captain scouse of scouseville to suddenly get you votes!
No many would beat you but unfortunately i like Sangrias more than i like yours

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2021, 04:05:09 pm »
Was actually gonna pick V.R Andrade. He's the same era as Djalma isn't he? there abouts. If i wasn't restricted with the uruguay team, i would have had a lot of them!! No idea Cresswell was a scouser. It's not gonna get you votes though! Jaysus if players who played for Liverpool barely gets you votes, don't expect someone who could be captain scouse of scouseville to suddenly get you votes!
No many would beat you but unfortunately i like Sangrias more than i like yours

Santos was playing until the 1970.   Andrade's last match was in 1934.   There abouts indeed.

Scouser from the States --->  Picks Scousers all over the world :)  - Life is better with a little scouse.

Fair enough.  Chuffed to have got my lads (Son, Payet, Kuyt, KDB, and Klose) ----> Imagine the magic in that team!  Woo boy. 
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2021, 04:15:53 pm »
Santos was playing until the 1970.  Andrade's last match was in 1934.   There abouts indeed.

Scouser from the States --->  Picks Scousers all over the world :)  - Life is better with a little scouse.

Fair enough.  Chuffed to have got my lads (Son, Payet, Kuyt, KDB, and Klose) ----> Imagine the magic in that team!  Woo boy.
You're thinking of Jose Leandro. I'm on about Victor Rodriguez. two years younger than Djalma

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2021, 04:17:18 pm »
Should've picked Dario Rodriguez lads.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2021, 04:30:30 pm »
You're thinking of Jose Leandro. I'm on about Victor Rodriguez. two years younger than Djalma

Going for the nephew over the original Andrade?   Makes sense. 

Hipster with a hint of World Cup youthiness and the lengthy career for South American championships.

Still, I'll take the Scouser over the lauded S. American --- I like that my team is the UN of the Le Tissier draft.

Fillol - Argentina
Santos - Brazil
Skrtel - Slovakia
Koulibaly - Senegal
Cresswell - Scouse
Marchisio - Italy
DeBruyne - Belgium
Payet - France
Son - S Korea
Kuyt - Netherlands
Klose - Polish German

Almost went Staunton for Ireland - but I went Scouse....sue me.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 04:41:30 pm »
Should've picked Dario Rodriguez lads.
BOSS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sJp_pAvVFDM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sJp_pAvVFDM</a>

Here he is destroying some testicles.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/s2TuYKHX36g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/s2TuYKHX36g</a>

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2021, 05:27:39 pm »
FTR i do think voting for teams with scousers in them should be compulsory, especially if they've played for Liverpool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2021, 05:33:01 pm »
FTR i do think voting for teams with scousers in them should be compulsory, especially if they've played for Liverpool

Agreed mate
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2021, 05:34:07 pm »

Agreed and uh, teams voting for teams with Mancs should be banned.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2021, 05:35:30 pm »
Agreed and uh, teams voting for teams with Mancs should be banned.

Be careful - what if you draw the Manchester Consortium

You don’t want to immediately set that precedent even though it’s true
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2021, 05:36:10 pm »
Be careful - what if you draw the Manchester Consortium

Who's that?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2021, 05:38:30 pm »
Who's that?

Champions league draft - one team will be

Man City
Man United

Seeded #7th or #8th
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2021, 05:43:55 pm »
Champions league draft - one team will be

Man City
Man United

Seeded #7th or #8th

Oh yeah ;D

I'll just pick the shittest ones and those who detest Ferguson.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2021, 05:44:56 pm »
Oh yeah ;D

Worse than getting England in the world cup one

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2021, 05:45:32 pm »
Oh yeah ;D

🤣🤣🤣
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2021, 06:35:22 pm »
Worse than getting England in the world cup one

Defnitely.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2021, 06:47:02 pm »
Hey, I know.... How about the absolute nightmare of a person who did not vote (just in the DS/Trend match) find someone to come in and you know vote to settle this?

Some serious bullshit - can live with up or down votes, but those who think its too close to call and not vote is a pure cop out.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2021, 06:53:34 pm »
Hey, I know.... How about the absolute nightmare of a person who did not vote (just in the DS/Trend match) find someone to come in and you know vote to settle this?

Some serious bullshit - can live with up or down votes, but those who think its too close to call and not vote is a pure cop out.
Who do we think it was? My bet's on Nicholas

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2021, 06:55:26 pm »
It's always Lobo. The true villain.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2021, 06:57:51 pm »
It's always Lobo. The true villain.

No, I think he went DS - fair enough. 

Elzar or Nick possibly or some outside voter?

Need to find out if Nick is up for the ECL draft - accusing him of voter fraud is not a good start 😁

Need to know if the following are in

PIM
Lastrador
BD Nick
DS
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:05:09 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2021, 07:08:18 pm »
Yeah, I'm in for the ECL.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2021, 07:18:28 pm »
Yeah, I'm in for the ECL.

Cheers 👍🏼⚽️
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2021, 10:34:29 pm »
Fuck.

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2021, 01:41:00 am »
Not quite sure how I'm losing this! 

The voting is crazy on here!  ;D

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2021, 02:33:15 am »
You're losing to a draft veteran kid. Show some respect.  ;D

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2021, 02:40:02 am »
You're losing to a draft veteran kid. Show some respect.  ;D

Got to show some outrage.

All part of the fun!  ;D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2021, 08:52:43 am »
Yeah rawk isn't interested in 3 at the back

Well done Trend. Quite the mountain you got over there!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2021, 09:15:24 am »
Wow, Trend beat Drinks?! I can't vote for a man who waves the white flag in a draft final.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2021, 09:18:40 am »
There was definitely some late night wivery going on last night :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.