Author Topic: Thank you Carra!  (Read 56050 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Thank you Carra!
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2022, 08:44:55 am »
Legend my fucking arse, not a word about Feed the Scousers or always the victims, too busy wanking off De Bruyne - fuck off Carra you c*nt.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2022, 10:33:10 am »
Legend my fucking arse, not a word about Feed the Scousers or always the victims, too busy wanking off De Bruyne - fuck off Carra you c*nt.

He had a great platform yesterday to highlight what we could all clearly hear. Can't say I'm surprised with him though.

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #362 on: December 23, 2022, 10:37:22 am »

After spitting on that little girl, he's become Sky Sport's biggest bitch.  He was going on about how last night's game was the best thing since sliced bread, and at one stage made it out that it was better than the last World Cup final.  I only turned over to Sky as the two pricks on the other (American?) channel mentioned that both clubs had sent an email out asking for fans to behave, the commentator mentioned Pep getting pelted with coins and the co-commentator (Stewart Robson) mentioned our fans attacking City's buses, absolutely no mention of their supporters singing vile songs about us!
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2022, 05:39:52 pm »
Does this guy even deserve a thread in here anymore? He's an utter turncoat, the new Lawro.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2022, 07:07:37 pm »
Does this guy even deserve a thread in here anymore? He's an utter turncoat, the new Lawro.

He was bad enough when he was still playing for us, never mind now.

I still remember his first time on Sky as a guest on Soccer Saturday (around the time Hodgson was sacked) sat there with a smirk on his face while Merson sat there and slaughtered his own team mates. And the underhand way he got that last contract when he was finished, leaving us stuck with him on huge wages.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline eddiedingle

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2022, 07:12:41 pm »
At least Lawros shite gags made me laugh on occasion.

Online BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #366 on: December 24, 2022, 10:01:55 am »
He seems to resent Liverpool for giving him a career that far outstripped his talents, weird fella.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2022, 10:16:29 am »
He seems to resent Liverpool for giving him a career that far outstripped his talents, weird fella.

For the first 20 years of his life he was the self-proclaimed 'biggest blue in Bootle' who hated LFC with a passion. That's never really left him. The club were just the tool to give him a good playing career.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2022, 12:01:45 pm »

If he didn't have the balls to speak out against G&H when they were running the club into the ground i wouldn't expect the self serving gobshite to be calling those chants out.

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #369 on: January 2, 2023, 08:47:12 pm »
Why does he become a third commentator during Liverpool matches? Can he just do anything he wants?
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: January 2, 2023, 11:32:48 pm »
Why does he become a third commentator during Liverpool matches? Can he just do anything he wants?
Which was your favourite NME Pub Golf year? And which competitor was the biggest cock?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #371 on: January 3, 2023, 03:45:03 pm »
Awful pundit.

He’s a huge gobshite in all honesty.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #372 on: January 3, 2023, 03:59:32 pm »
Not sure the headline fits the direction this thread has taken any more ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #373 on: January 3, 2023, 05:42:53 pm »
Can't comment on his punditry, cos I don't watch footy any more, but it can't be as bad as some of the abusive shite I saw in yesterday's shameful HT thread on here, by people that know fuck all about the game.

Footy is just a game, a shite one at that these days, away from footy Carra does loads for charity, his 23 Foundation has always been very supportive of Alder Hey.

I've met him a couple of times, he gave me loads of his time and spoke at length over my Hillsborough books, fuckin top man in my eyes.

This pic is from Alder Hey a couple of weeks ago, so, to get this thread back on track...Thank You Carra!
« Last Edit: January 3, 2023, 07:31:27 pm by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #374 on: January 4, 2023, 04:44:26 pm »
Calling us arsenal under wenger in the later years now 😂
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: January 4, 2023, 05:25:11 pm »

Still better than being Liverpool under Hodgson.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: January 4, 2023, 05:30:37 pm »
Still better than being Liverpool under Hodgson.

Of course, the man Carragher wanted at Liverpool because he was English and not a foreigner.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: January 4, 2023, 07:31:30 pm »
Can't comment on his punditry, cos I don't watch footy any more, but it can't be as bad as some of the abusive shite I saw in yesterday's shameful HT thread on here, by people that know fuck all about the game.

Footy is just a game, a shite one at that these days, away from footy Carra does loads for charity, his 23 Foundation has always been very supportive of Alder Hey.

I've met him a couple of times, he gave me loads of his time and spoke at length over my Hillsborough books, fuckin top man in my eyes.

This pic is from Alder Hey a couple of weeks ago, so, to get this thread back on track...Thank You Carra!

As a pundit, all he does is stick the boot into LFC. Its got so bad I watched PL Juniors on Monday, with Kids commentating on the game, rather than watch the Sky main coverage and have to put up with his and Tylers agenda driven shite.

People in the City will be aware of his charity work, the vast majority outside and plenty inside won't be aware and will just see and hear him shitting on LFC
Jurgen YNWA

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: January 6, 2023, 10:38:14 pm »
As a pundit, all he does is stick the boot into LFC. Its got so bad I watched PL Juniors on Monday, with Kids commentating on the game, rather than watch the Sky main coverage and have to put up with his and Tylers agenda driven shite.

People in the City will be aware of his charity work, the vast majority outside and plenty inside won't be aware and will just see and hear him shitting on LFC

Sometimes he does go a bit too far, too critical. Was like that when he played too. I think he tries to be neutral in a weird kind of way on sky too. I don't mind him but I can see why people won't take to his style or the way he calls out certain things.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: January 6, 2023, 10:39:22 pm »
The biggest shithouse in the business.  :wanker
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #380 on: January 6, 2023, 11:37:24 pm »
The biggest shithouse in the business.  :wanker

Bigger than Hamann who shits on us at every given chance?
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline Adams83

• Main Stander
« Reply #381 on: January 6, 2023, 11:53:10 pm »

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by posting that. Do you think it's a ridiculous thing to say?

It's a fair comparison just based on this season. Lightweight, getting bullied and out ran by teams.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #382 on: January 7, 2023, 08:44:45 am »
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by posting that. Do you think it's a ridiculous thing to say?

It's a fair comparison just based on this season. Lightweight, getting bullied and out ran by teams.

That happened to Wenger teams for 10 years or more. We've played about 20 games, maybe wait a bit longer before declaring we're doomed.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Adams83

• Main Stander
« Reply #383 on: January 7, 2023, 09:27:33 am »
That happened to Wenger teams for 10 years or more. We've played about 20 games, maybe wait a bit longer before declaring we're doomed.

It's irrelevant how long it went on at Arsenal, he's saying the team right now is a bit like those Arsenal teams he played against. He's 100% right. He's not saying we're doomed either. You're misrepresenting what he said.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: January 7, 2023, 09:52:11 am »
Sometimes he does go a bit too far, too critical. Was like that when he played too. I think he tries to be neutral in a weird kind of way on sky too. I don't mind him but I can see why people won't take to his style or the way he calls out certain things.

His assessment was mostly bang on over the Brentford game but he does relish having the chance to slaughter us on Sky.

His latest agenda is to tear into Pep Ljinders which is a bit of a conduit as he knows he can't have a go at Klopp.

Offline Adams83

• Main Stander
« Reply #385 on: January 7, 2023, 11:16:07 am »
His assessment was mostly bang on over the Brentford game but he does relish having the chance to slaughter us on Sky.

His latest agenda is to tear into Pep Ljinders which is a bit of a conduit as he knows he can't have a go at Klopp.

If you look at other forums you'll see every club's fans seem to think their ex-players do this when they're pundits. Football fans can be overly sensitive to these things. They seem to expect their ex-players to defend their clubs when their job is actually to give their opinions. Everything Carragher said has been pretty mild.
« Last Edit: January 7, 2023, 11:17:58 am by Adams83 »

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: January 7, 2023, 11:24:25 am »
Fuck you, Carra!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #387 on: January 7, 2023, 02:45:16 pm »
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #388 on: January 7, 2023, 03:18:31 pm »
If you look at other forums you'll see every club's fans seem to think their ex-players do this when they're pundits. Football fans can be overly sensitive to these things. They seem to expect their ex-players to defend their clubs when their job is actually to give their opinions. Everything Carragher said has been pretty mild.

I agree with this. You’ll probably find most fans think Carra is the same towards us in terms of how we deem Neville is towards United as well. He’s not on Hammam/Nichol levels of hate for the club yet

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2023, 09:42:04 pm »
He’s a bluenose through and through. Glad he never got anywhere near getting a role at the club since he retired from playing.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: January 25, 2023, 09:45:43 pm »
Bigger than Hamann who shits on us at every given chance?

Yes.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2023, 08:22:56 am »

Wise words

Fans value resilient, 'mentality monsters', but when people talk abrasively about the teams problems, over entitled fans whither like delicate flowers themselves.

However it is only 5/10% of the fanbase, some of whom are on this thread
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:25:46 am by markmywords »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2023, 08:31:11 am »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I have to disagree with this there has been a marked difference since the spitting incident for which he should have been sacked. Ever since then he has been over the top in numerous commentaries. Even when we we winning trophies some of his comments were weird and I've always wondered if he finds it difficult to accept that he never won a title but that team did. Compare it with Steven Gerrard and you can't mistake his delight when he talks about it, but it's not the same with Carragher. I think deep down he is still a Blue.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2023, 06:38:34 pm »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I have to disagree with this there has been a marked difference since the spitting incident for which he should have been sacked. Ever since then he has been over the top in numerous commentaries. Even when we we winning trophies some of his comments were weird and I've always wondered if he finds it difficult to accept that he never won a title but that team did. Compare it with Steven Gerrard and you can't mistake his delight when he talks about it, but it's not the same with Carragher. I think deep down he is still a Blue.

Agree. It’s in all the little fine nuances, and the way he flips from being unconditionally supportive of us to making us sound like a stepping stone club. You’d never get Gary Neville doing that about his club, or Stevie doing that about us, or the likes of Kenny doing that to us. Carra reeks of an ex player with bitterness towards the club and fanbase - his character isn’t the same as our true loyal club legends. We idolise these figures for certain reasons, fierce loyalty being one of them. You can criticise the club in a certain way without compromising your love and loyalty for the club.

And let’s face it, if he can flip against his boyhood club and bitch about the Everton fanbase so much whilst playing for us, he is fully capable of doing that back to us.

I don’t care where someone is from. If you GET us, you GET us. Alan Hansen, Kenny Dalglish, Rafa Benitez, etc … none from Liverpool. All got us more than someone like Carra could ever dream of.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 06:42:50 pm by Keith Lard »
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2023, 07:11:00 pm »

I go back to his first appearance on Sky (Soccer Saturday) and it was the week Hodgson was sacked and we were playing United the next day in the cup. Paul Merson sat there ripping the piss out of his team mates - and slaughtered Carragher's defensive partners like Johnson and Skrtel and Carragher is just sat there laughing along and said nothing to defend them. Johnson himself had a go back at least to defend himself when his vice captain sitting right next to him wouldn't: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/jan/08/glen-johnson-paul-merson

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #395 on: February 6, 2023, 10:16:38 pm »
To be clear I have no time for Carragher since the spitting incident. I think that was absolutely disgusting. Le Tissier brought up the difference in how he and Carragher were treated by Sky. Carragher apparently turned the air blue in a call to Le Tissier when he heard what the latter had said.

However in terms of Carragher as a pundit I can't comment as I don't have Skysports and won't watch clips on Youtube where he is talking. What I am curious about is whether we as fans can tolerate former players having justified criticisms of us as a club whether it be a performance, a signing or whatever it might be. Are we unrealistic to expect ex players not to criticise the club. After all they are being paid for their opinion and they would be shortchanging their paymaster not to be honest.

That being said I do understand how Carragher might feel under a compliment to Sky given they kept him when I fully expected him to be sacked.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: February 6, 2023, 10:21:27 pm »
He chats absolute rubbish at the best of times,overcompensating gobshite & you can see the change after he spat towards that kid.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: February 11, 2023, 12:28:53 pm »
Bashing Henderson’s contract is actually laughable coming from someone who should have been retired by the time a swindled a last fat one for himself by shafting his manager and keeping quiet while the club nearly went under , he is a disgusting human to be honest.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2023, 02:30:04 am »
He really did hit some lows tonight and I feel a lot of it was born out of jealousy for what the team has done. He has even questioned whether any of our defenders were ever any good because its those around him that made sure they were not exposed.

This coming from a man who got a nosebleed leaving his half.

Offline KloppCorn

• Kopite
« Reply #399 on: February 22, 2023, 02:35:01 am »
He took a shot at VVD saying he wouldn’t get in the Liverpool team  :wanker

We don’t play low blocks you last ditch tackle merchant so you would NEVER start for us in the Klopp or even Rodgers era. Proper weirdo.