Author Topic: Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?  (Read 2559731 times)

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
Re: Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?
« Reply #8520 on: May 19, 2024, 03:57:59 pm »
Nice one again, Jason. Thanks.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #8522 on: May 19, 2024, 06:07:29 pm »
Aw, you guys!  :-[

If any of the above streams buffer give you trouble - this is usually a reliable stream:-

https://vipleague.im/football/liverpool-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers-streaming-link-1 (there are more links in the beige 'more streams for this game' bar.)

(Occasionally you may need to disable your antivirus software until the stream starts - then you can re-enable the anti-virus software)

Cheers for everything all season, Jason - you are a top, TOP Red  ;D  :champ
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8523 on: May 19, 2024, 06:12:25 pm »
Thanks Jason, non-stop excellence all season.  :champ
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #8524 on: May 19, 2024, 10:49:37 pm »
Hi - does anyone know how to circum navigate the bbc website on iPhone or have have a link to motd for outside uk?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8525 on: May 20, 2024, 12:30:44 am »
Hi - does anyone know how to circum navigate the bbc website on iPhone or have have a link to motd for outside uk?

Match Of The Day - for Sunday 19th Mayhttps://old.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/comments/1cw1drm/bbc_match_of_the_day_19may2024

^ There are usually links to every MOTD in the RAWK 'Liverpool Audio/Video Thread' mate:-

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg19455866#msg19455866

And thanks for the kind words in the above posts too. It is just doing my little bit to try and make it a tiny bit easier to watch the Reds play. :thumbup

« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 11:59:55 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline flyingcod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Barry Davies: "It's the old, old story yet again."
« Reply #8526 on: May 22, 2024, 06:32:05 pm »
As others have posted thank you Jason, for a season's worth of links, an amazing effort.  :wellin

BTW do you have any for the Waffa Cup final tonight?

fc
Fire in your belly comes from pride and passion in wearing the red shirt - Bill Shankly

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #8527 on: May 22, 2024, 08:00:45 pm »
Klopp was right about TNT. They not showing the uefa cup final on YouTube. You have to register for Discovery +.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8528 on: May 22, 2024, 08:32:18 pm »
Register discovery plus free account and it’s free to stream from their app

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8529 on: Yesterday at 04:30:48 pm »

Well, I hope you guys found the 'Europa League Final' thread in time - in the 'General Footy' thread that had some links for streams etc ;D

For the future this has 60+ streams sites listed: www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.0

Unfortunately, this is goodbye. I had posted a 'goodbye' in the 'Palestine statement response' thread a couple of days ago, yet it was soon deleted... _(though thank you to everyone who saw it and messaged me with best wishes, support, and thanks - as well as letting me know it was deleted!)_. So this quick return here is just to let anyone who didn't see my goodbye before it was taken down... I haven't rudely disappeared without saying a word or a goodbye. So here I go again...

Genocide and apartheid. Two words omitted from RAWK's eloquent RAWK's Palestine statement posted on Wednesday. Genocide and aprtheid have come to the fore since the truly awful response to them abhorrent October 7th attacks.

Personally, while I respect and somewhat understand why the moderators claim that the Israel/Palestine situation is a complex issue, or a sensitive topic, or is contentious, or a geopolitical situation, or nuanced and difficult subject... and so have banned discussion of the topic.. for me this is no longer the case since shortly after the October 7th attacks; which have culminated in genocide, and a new focus on the apartheid Israeli govt.

It doesn't matter which side, their religion or beliefs, or whoever it is in the world carrying such atrocities - or the attempts to justify these actions... it is still genocide and apartheid. And that should always be called out.

Banning such discussions on these two subjects are two 'lines in the sand' for me, personally. However, as much as I disagree site staffs' decision to forbid discussion on genocide and apartheid, that's the way it is now on here... So I'll be logging out of RAWK immediately after posting this message - as I cannot be part of community that silences discourse on such topics.

Always remember...

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Some say RAWK is a simply footy forum, first and foremost. Though many of us disagree with that assertion - RAWK has always been much more than that (maybe more so than ever before as more and more avoid the main Liverpool board.

With that... and to end my incessant waffling on... best wishes to everyone on here - past, present, and future. Thank you for some fantastic memories over the 20 years here - I hope the videos, streams, news articles & indexes etc have provided some enjoyment, help or use, too.

And finally, as always, up the mighty Reds!  :thumbup
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8530 on: Yesterday at 04:38:36 pm »
 :(

Goodbye mate.  I hope one day you will return.  :)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #8531 on: Yesterday at 04:39:45 pm »
See ya Jase. Will miss ya mate. Take care Doll face xx

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8532 on: Yesterday at 05:00:04 pm »
Hope you come back Jason and free 🇵🇸.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #8533 on: Yesterday at 05:03:34 pm »
The site will miss you Jason - your posts have been very helpful to many, many people.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #8534 on: Yesterday at 06:00:58 pm »
Thanks Jason, really appreciate all the consistent efforts for this thread and the other video thread. You'll be missed.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #8535 on: Yesterday at 06:03:56 pm »
Thanks for everything, Jason. Full respect to you pal.

Take care, all the best.

YNWA.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #8536 on: Yesterday at 08:09:45 pm »
Thanks Jason for all your help.

Hope you do pop back at some point although I understand your decision.

Take care
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Elblanco twatto

• Main Stander
« Reply #8537 on: Today at 10:02:39 am »
Best wishes Jason and many thanks for your brilliant streams links and all the many excellent content you've provided over the years. Total respect to you. Maybe one day, there will be a free 🇵🇸 and genocide and apartheid won't need to be brushed under the carpet. And I agree, "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #8538 on: Today at 10:36:30 am »
Take care and thanks for all your wonderful work.