Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753894 times)

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #40960 on: June 23, 2017, 07:40:58 pm »
Gray for Lukaku. Outright downgrade. Gray isn't anywhere near Lukaku. Gray won't be getting them 20+goals season

Gray is decent, perhaps he can improve further but it's rather underwhelming in my opinion. He's decent, as is Klaasen, as is Pickford, as is Keane. But are they better than decent? Not really. Sigurdsson fits into that category too, a big fish in a small pond at Swansea.

They are very unexciting signings. Those signings do nothing to improve them further, especially when you factor in that Lukaku is off.

Oh, and just to make another point, it will be interesting how they brush up Andre Gray's comments from a few years back. They'll be quiet on that, however if it was us signing him they'd want Gray locked up for life and we'd be homophobe-sympathizers.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:43:08 pm by Fiasco »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #40961 on: June 23, 2017, 07:48:21 pm »
Gray is decent, perhaps he can improve further but it's rather underwhelming in my opinion. He's decent, as is Klaasen, as is Pickford, as is Keane. But are they better than decent? Not really. Sigurdsson fits into that category too, a big fish in a small pond at Swansea.

They are very unexciting signings. Those signings do nothing to improve them further, especially when you factor in that Lukaku is off.

Oh, and just to make another point, it will be interesting how they brush up Andre Gray's comments from a few years back. They'll be quiet on that, however if it was us sign ing him they'd want Gray locked up for life and we'd be homophobe-sympathizers.

Putting a tree stump in goal would be an improvement on last season, so I'm guessing Pickford is a big upgrade. I don't know much about Klassen, but it's not going to take a great deal to improve on Barkley. So he could be a good signing.

But losing Lukaku is huge of course, and they already needed to sign a couple of decent attacking players even if he wasn't going. That money won't go far, and they've already spent 54 mill of it on Pickford and Klassen. 

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40962 on: June 23, 2017, 08:04:00 pm »
Keane is an upgrade. Don't rate Andre Gray at this level at all.
gray is better than kone and valencia

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40963 on: June 23, 2017, 08:18:33 pm »
I am better than Kone and Valencia.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40964 on: June 23, 2017, 08:29:46 pm »
Why don't they accept that, at least for now, players just won't go there. They are an irrelevance and need to start competing before higher end players even consider it.

Their PL peer group are the same, although Stoke did manage to sign Shaqiri.

For now?

Forever.   :D

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40965 on: June 23, 2017, 09:58:25 pm »
I actually think that they are doing a good job so far. They know that they are losing Lukaku, so they are trying to protect themselves from the possible slide in the bottom half of the table. They will have a decent team, and if they are eliminated in the qualifying rounds of the Europa League and don't have the distraction of European football, they might finish 7th again.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #40966 on: June 23, 2017, 10:15:40 pm »

Two shits don't make a shyte.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40967 on: June 23, 2017, 10:31:52 pm »
That virgin ToffeeDan  took and posted a picture of a shop called Reds in Nantwich that had gone bust. The queg has an unhealthy obsession with the reds. Glorious it is.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #40968 on: June 23, 2017, 11:11:24 pm »
GOT seem confused as to why we're only signing one attacking midfielder this summer when we need to sort our defence and midfield out.

Bless them. They seem to think that we can only sign one player per transfer window and that now our transfer business is over....
Believer

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40969 on: June 24, 2017, 12:07:31 am »
They are fucking weird. They see to think we are in dire financial straits and they are flush with money. Even though we earn a shit load more than them.

All they are doing now anyway is spending the Lukaku money, wouldn't be surprised if they have a very low net spend this summer.

PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #40970 on: June 24, 2017, 12:11:10 am »
Andre Gray >>> Andy Gray.
The stars are aligning I tells ya!
The giant is awakening  :'(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40971 on: June 24, 2017, 01:37:51 am »
Taff's Tavern is adding it to the Moyes wall of fame
I'm waiting for one of the resident photos hoppers to put a boiler in the trophy cabinet beside the European cup cuckoo clock.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40972 on: June 24, 2017, 01:40:37 am »

Oh, and just to make another point, it will be interesting how they brush up Andre Gray's comments from a few years back. They'll be quiet on that, however if it was us signing him they'd want Gray locked up for life and we'd be homophobe-sympathizers.
On the contrary, I actually think Klaasen, Pickford will address glaring weaknesses in their team, as would Sigurdsson and Keane, but Gray is an enormous downgrade, maybe they'll call up some of their league champions and World Cup winners.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #40973 on: June 24, 2017, 03:00:51 am »
On the contrary, I actually think Klaasen, Pickford will address glaring weaknesses in their team, as would Sigurdsson and Keane, but Gray is an enormous downgrade, maybe they'll call up some of their league champions and World Cup winners.

Pickford and Klaasen are unknown quantities in many respects. Pickford obviously has talent and is really good with the ball at his feet, but given that he played for a terrible Sunderland side it is hard to know how good he is. He probably faced the most shots out of any goalie last season, or very close to it. He's gonna make some saves and look good at times.

As for Klaasen? Again, it is hard to grasp. He seems to have a knack for scoring goals but the Dutch league isn't top quality and many players fail to make the transition. He looks very slow and lethargic and not the most agile of players, I think the pace of the Premier League will catch him out and it might well take him some time to adapt (let's not forget his complete no-show in the Europa League final). The other interesting thing with this is if Tom Davies and Davy Klaasen are part of the same midfield, especially so if Morgan Schneiderlin is in there. Klaasen might play further forward, but I can't think of a slower, more immobile midfield trio in the league. Klaasen, Davies and Schniederlin? With Barry as back up? Gueye will give the them the legs in there and he's an nailed on starter, but the other options in there leave a lot to be desired for a fast-paced league.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40974 on: June 24, 2017, 07:59:05 am »
Lad in work does the same... sad bastard  ::)  :D

To be fair, it is not like they have any recent victories to celebrate after all.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40975 on: June 24, 2017, 09:12:34 am »
To be fair, it is not like they have any recent victories to celebrate after all.
I can't remember who scored for us in that game.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #40976 on: June 24, 2017, 09:12:44 am »
Errrmmm... What about that famous injury time victory over the mighty Bournemouth!
As I remember it, the Lille Lost Lids came back home to join in with the celebrations  ;D

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40977 on: June 24, 2017, 09:32:04 am »
That virgin ToffeeDan  took and posted a picture of a shop called Reds in Nantwich that had gone bust. The queg has an unhealthy obsession with the reds. Glorious it is.
I wondered what that picture was about. ::)

Weird AF.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #40978 on: June 24, 2017, 10:14:18 am »
Two weeks ago my mate was telling me how we are now their poor neighbours and need to sell to buy.  Now we've bought without selling he tells me we've got no one decent to sell. Strange bunch!
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #40979 on: June 24, 2017, 10:15:36 am »
They're raiding Burnley for Gray and Keane (good Ev sources). Welsh is doing his job alright  :wave

This is the new mid-table approach. Name two players from a club. Say they are both targets. One is high profile and in demand (Keane). The other is low key (Gray). Make a lot of transfer noise. End up with one (Gray) and not the other (Keane). Claim you tried for both but could get only one. Result; satisfied fans go "One out of two isn't bad" not realising that there was only ever one target (Gray).
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40980 on: June 24, 2017, 11:06:21 am »
Two weeks ago my mate was telling me how we are now their poor neighbours and need to sell to buy.

As a percentage, how many Blues do you think actually believe this preposterous nonsense? I'm not from Liverpool so naturally I don't know many Evertonians because they're all a stone's throw from Goodison and go the game so it's hard to guage. Surely there are Blues who recognise this is bollocks and others that are just being wind up merchants? Yet I fear they are deluded and bitter enough to believe it.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40981 on: June 24, 2017, 11:13:23 am »
This is the new mid-table approach. Name two players from a club. Say they are both targets. One is high profile and in demand (Keane). The other is low key (Gray). Make a lot of transfer noise. End up with one (Gray) and not the other (Keane). Claim you tried for both but could get only one. Result; satisfied fans go "One out of two isn't bad" not realising that there was only ever one target (Gray).

Like us with Gareth Barry and Robbie Keane? ;)

(Although tbf, even Rafa didn't realise there was only ever one target!!)

I think Everton are doing a fair bit of decent business actually.  Last season, well they weren't quite a one man team, but without Lukaku's goals they would have been screwed.  They could never hope to do a like for like replacement so overall squad strengthening with some relatively decent players is money wisely spent.  The whole is greater than the sum of its parts after all, so it makes sense to not be overly reliant on just one or two players.  We've made that mistake too many times ourselves.

The problem for Everton is that none of the signings will set the world alight, and their fan base has freakishly abnormal expectations for a club of their level.  They will see a 7th place finish as under performing, and you'll hear the howls of derision all the way from Rhyl.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40982 on: June 24, 2017, 11:39:19 am »
As a percentage, how many Blues do you think actually believe this preposterous nonsense?

Some are more vocal than others, but I would say, what, a good 100% or so.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40983 on: June 24, 2017, 12:24:30 pm »
Our friend bluestevon at it again. His inside knowledge of Liverpool Football Club is astonishing.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:34:28 pm by MichaelO »
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #40984 on: June 24, 2017, 12:36:39 pm »
Our friend bluestevon at it again. His inside knowledge of Liverpool Football Club is astonishing.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:40:22 pm by Andy ♥ Old Trafford »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #40985 on: June 24, 2017, 12:42:35 pm »
I sometimes start typing an argument to one of their ridiculous posts and then realise there's actually no rationale whatsoever and its pointless.....
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #40986 on: June 24, 2017, 01:06:12 pm »
Like us with Gareth Barry and Robbie Keane? ;)

(Although tbf, even Rafa didn't realise there was only ever one target!!)

I think Everton are doing a fair bit of decent business actually.  Last season, well they weren't quite a one man team, but without Lukaku's goals they would have been screwed.  They could never hope to do a like for like replacement so overall squad strengthening with some relatively decent players is money wisely spent.  The whole is greater than the sum of its parts after all, so it makes sense to not be overly reliant on just one or two players.  We've made that mistake too many times ourselves.

The problem for Everton is that none of the signings will set the world alight, and their fan base has freakishly abnormal expectations for a club of their level.  They will see a 7th place finish as under performing, and you'll hear the howls of derision all the way from Rhyl.
I absolutely agree, they will be a better team overall thanks to their signings, but if they lose Lukaku they will drop a few places, depite the more rounded squad and Koeman will be out the door.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40987 on: June 24, 2017, 01:10:44 pm »
A water treading club, a nothing club. Kind of a tough position for them really, they are a slightly better option than the likes of Burnley or West Brom but as far as any quality player is concerned there is only one football team in Liverpool and it's not them.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #40988 on: June 24, 2017, 01:28:10 pm »

Love the word "caveats"

The might Esk has trained them well.

Oh did Barkley stay or go yesterday - it was Friday after all!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #40989 on: June 24, 2017, 01:35:55 pm »
Love the word "caveats"

The might Esk has trained them well.

Oh did Barkley stay or go yesterday - it was Friday after all!

Waiting for Watford and Bournemouth to start the bidding war.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #40990 on: June 24, 2017, 01:37:14 pm »
Waiting for Watford and Bournemouth to start the bidding war.
Then I would say "Caveat Emptor"
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #40991 on: June 24, 2017, 01:42:51 pm »

;D

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40992 on: June 24, 2017, 01:44:38 pm »

:D   Very good.

Beat me to it. ^^^

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #40993 on: June 24, 2017, 01:48:32 pm »
As a percentage, how many Blues do you think actually believe this preposterous nonsense? I'm not from Liverpool so naturally I don't know many Evertonians because they're all a stone's throw from Goodison and go the game so it's hard to guage. Surely there are Blues who recognise this is bollocks and others that are just being wind up merchants? Yet I fear they are deluded and bitter enough to believe it.

I'd suggest a very, very high percentage. Honestly, they truly are a bizarre, delusional and strange bunch overall. You rarely meet one who can talk any sense whatsoever when it comes to football. They dwell in some sort of parallel universe where delusions are somehow real. Sad and utterly hilarious in equal measure. My dog talks more sense than most of them, and my dog talks utter bollocks.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40994 on: June 24, 2017, 01:54:37 pm »
barkley will still be there when the window shuts, the problem everton have is there's no "good football men" like redknapp, sherwood, moyes etc at any of the clubs rich enough to pay what they want for a load of overrated wank

they had a slim window when moyes was at the mancs but they still thought he was gonna be boss and martinez would get the best out of him, now they know they've got a turd on their hands but have backed themselves into a corner with his valuation

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #40995 on: June 24, 2017, 02:11:00 pm »
My dog talks more sense than most of them, and my dog talks utter bollocks.
:lmao :lmao :lmao
AHA!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40996 on: June 24, 2017, 02:24:14 pm »

And the gullible bs around the world are lapping it up and believing they're competing with Madrid and City for players.

Fixed that for bluestevon.  :thumbup
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #40997 on: June 24, 2017, 02:28:21 pm »
:D   Very good.

Beat me to it. ^^^

I think the phrase is
unum idem sentiunt, mentibus magna

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40998 on: June 24, 2017, 03:06:34 pm »
What's Latin for smart arse?  ;)

Because nobody likes one! 

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #40999 on: June 24, 2017, 04:18:26 pm »
One of my best friends is an Evertonian and he is generally a highly intelligent, completely sound and rational person. However, bring up Liverpool FC and he turns into a fucking loon. They're an amusing bunch.