Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL Final Real Madrid v Liverpool [26 May 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 293926 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Salah and Lovren have a chat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkw8VS67U8Y.

I honestly think we will.

Marcelo is great going forward but when he is MIA the other centre-halves will try and cover as well as their midfielders...

But I can see our lads tying them up in ribbons and it will be a shock to the system for them.

A win will be brilliant, but a dominant win where we score plenty will send a much bigger message.

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Salah and Lovren have a chat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkw8VS67U8Y.

A win will be brilliant, but a dominant win where we score plenty will send a much bigger message.

In a final, a win is a win, is a win  ;) ;D

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
In a final, a win is a win, is a win  ;) ;D

That's true!

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Anyone else got a funny feeling we're gonna do this?

I'm not confident enough to say that (mainly due to superstition).

What I will say though is this....

Whatever happens, WE CANNOT LOSE !!!

Given the fact that everyone bar LFC and its fans has Madrid walking all over us, with LFC only being there to make up the numbers, then if we lose, it's because we were up against an unbeatable side.

That alone should give us the motivation to go out and prove every last one of these fuckers wrong.

Not one of them (press, Real Madrid, opposition fans) thinks it will be anything but a cakewalk for RM.

Let's fucking smash 'em.
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That Trent ball to Salah he did against City into the space for the 1st goal at Anfield.

And he did the same ball twice again to Salah for 2 goals against Roma in the 2nd half.

Marcelo goes gung ho and Madrid are getting destroyed.

You know what.

When I watched RM's Semi-Final, after watching us against Roma, I saw RM playing in exactly the same way that Roma did, and the same cutout balls that we used to batter Romain the Semi would have worked in exactly the same way against RM.

I hope we do the fucking same on Saturday, because I don't see them coping with it.
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night

is creatine legal? i thought it was
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
These guys are so looking forward to targeting TAA at the back they are going to be stunned when he rips them a new one going forward. Trent and Mo v abandoned space. Weak fullbacks omg looozers got no idea whats about to hit them.

Unless Clyne starts.....  :o

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah. I take it, and you get it in most pre-workouts. Perhaps prohibited for footballers in the same way Kolo Toure's fat burners were.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
Inject their complacency into my eyeballs...I love it.

That Torres interview is Lovren-esque in its tone. Bless Dejan he's done a few of those over the years before having a shocker of a game. I hope the same will ring true for Madrid.

Somewhere in a Melwood locker room the force of nature that is James Milner is quietly plotting the game of his life and the destruction of this Madrid set of pampered show ponies.

Break out the Ribena....

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
I can’t see these employing any special tactics to keep us quiet ala Conte or Mourinho. They’ll back themselves to beat us whatever. I personally think we’ll rinse them.

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone else got a funny feeling we're gonna do this?
I don't know if it is a good thing, I'm usually more worried than confident, but I've felt from the last 16 and onwards that we're clearly good enough to win this.

Of course Madrid are hugely talented and experienced, but this is clearly the worst team they've had in recent years and our front three is something else. Play at our best and we'll win.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Yep - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2777094-why-everyone-in-madrid-is-so-confident-real-will-beat-mentally-weak-liverpool
WOW!

If ever a team deserved the 6-0 thrashing that Real Madrid are about to get, it is these fucks!

This all works in our favour. Because if Real Madrid start getting demolished by this shite, mentally weak side - can you imagine the shock? It wasn't meant to be this way. *booo, whistle, white handkerchiefs*

Fucking get into them Klopp. Ruin their arrogant, entitled, self-aggrandizement. Their "we want, we take" attitude. c*nts. 6-0!
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
I can’t see these employing any special tactics to keep us quiet ala Conte or Mourinho. They’ll back themselves to beat us whatever. I personally think we’ll rinse them.

I think we are capable.

My main worry about Real is their "experience" as the pundits will call it. By which I mean cheating, and the ref falling for it.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan

It wasn't just creatine.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/zidane-juventus-gave-me-drugs-7226755.html

The Real Madrid midfielder told a Turin court he was given a variety of substances by Juventus officals during his five years at club, including Esafosfina, normally used for low phosphate levels; Neoton, used to strengthen the heart; and Samyr, an anti-depressant.

He claimed the club told him they were vitamins. He also regularly took the energyboosting substance creatine, iron supplements and the anti-inflammatory drug, Voltaren.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-drug-scandal-that-blackens-the-name-of-juves-team-of-the-nineties-728710.html

When investigators raided the club they found 281 different types of drug. Few, if any of them were banned by the International Olympic Committee and no EPO was found. But the sheer quantity of pharmaceuticals told the magistrates that something was amiss. As Gianmartino Benzi, medical adviser to Guariniello, put it, "the club was equipped like a small hospital".

Eugenio Muller, a pharmacologist, reported that the club had systematically supplied its players with prescription-only drugs, with no therapeutic justification but with the aim of boosting energy levels or speeding recovery after injury.

Among the drugs used were Voltaren, an anti-inflammatory and pain killer, which was used by 32 players. The drug is widely used in football to treat isolated injuries but Muller said that at Juventus the usage was not occasional but planned, continuous and substantial.

Samyr, a powerful anti-depressant, was taken by 23 players, even though "none of these players showed any signs of depression", according to Muller. Neoton, a drug used to protect the heart, was taken by 14 players.

Who knows what it's done to his brain over the years. He can't be all there if he's been telling journalists behind closed doors how easy this game is going to be for them.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer

I made this point a few weeks ago. There is no way Zidane will change tactics to accomodate the fact they are playing us and if they don`t then that is what ultimately would win us the game. They play a high line, defenders going MIA, midfielders and forwards the same then we will be all over them with the pressing we do. They won`t know what has hit them. I agree with others that they won`t, as players, underestimate us but the mere fact that they are who they are means they won`t in their minds alter the way they play. If anything, ultimately their "brand" will be what undoes them
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
I could, but this is the champions league week. We're in the final. Any c*nt climbing up inside the arse of real madrid to praise them, needs to have a look at themselves.

Four days to go, the niceties are over. Especially against this horrible fucking fraud of a club.

Here! Here!

It will be so brutal. So shocking. So unexpected by many. SO RED! People will think George R R Martin scripted it him-fucking-self.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
butterflies in my stomach, nerves in full effect, something in the air, time is moving slow :D

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Keep thinking back to that game against city when Klopp first came.They were managed by Pellegrini and we honestly could've won about 12 -2!! The mad thing was,we were calm as fuck in that game and city fell apart.Pellegrini changed his tactics for the zenith data systems cup final because of it

Gore feeling this games gonna be like that and it'll be too late for them to do anything aboot it cos they're arrogant fuckers

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Never seen such arrogance from a side and their previous players.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
WOW!

If ever a team deserved the 6-0 thrashing that Real Madrid are about to get, it is these fucks!

This all works in our favour. Because if Real Madrid start getting demolished by this shite, mentally weak side - can you imagine the shock? It wasn't meant to be this way. *booo, whistle, white handkerchiefs*

Fucking get into them Klopp. Ruin their arrogant, entitled, self-aggrandizement. Their "we want, we take" attitude. c*nts. 6-0!

Can it be 6-0 by half time? ;D

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain

Which is good. We'll quietly get on with our jobs and prepare for an all out blitzkrieg.

I think we'll setup quite defensively and let them come to us. Our front three will relish the extra space and our defence/midfield will fight till the end. I see us playing as a team and them getting frustrated and undisciplined.
#JFT97

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

They were arrogant when we played them in 2009.

Hopefully the outcome is the same this time around.

I don't care how, just win lads, just get one over these lot!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Which is good. We'll quietly get on with our jobs and prepare for an all out blitzkrieg.

I think we'll setup quite defensively and let them come to us. Our front three will relish the extra space and our defence/midfield will fight till the end. I see us playing as a team and them getting frustrated and undisciplined.

It is, I couldn't care how arrogant they are, if they underestimate us they'll be given a sound thrashing!

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yep - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2777094-why-everyone-in-madrid-is-so-confident-real-will-beat-mentally-weak-liverpool

If we have a spell like we did against City I think we will absolutely smash these.

Like a lot of other teams its all well and good playing us down but how many have thought that afterwards (or even 10 minutes in as they are breathing out their arse). Hope we get right into these and sweep them off the park. Spurs brushed them aside when they couldn't deal with their tempo or physicality- we can go harder then that so its funny all these articles downplaying it- in fact I hope they have forgotten the lesson of that game!

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
how dare they call us mentally weak. Just adding to the fire in the belly. Klopp should stick these quotes on the dressing room wall. What more motivating could you possibly need. If anyone is more deserving of a beating its Real Madrid.   

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
how dare they call us mentally weak. Just adding to the fire in the belly. Klopp should stick these quotes on the dressing room wall. What more motivating could you possibly need. If anyone is more deserving of a beating its Real Madrid.

Klopp and the team probably wouldn't even consider reading shit articles, they certainly don't need motivation from them.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Imagine if we have one of those nights were we take every chance?

Battered Roma 5-2 shoulda been 10 or more

Battered city 3-0 coulda been about 8

Imagine if we had that one night where we didn't miss chance after chance

Imagine that

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Imagine if we have one of those nights were we take every chance?

Battered Roma 5-2 shoulda been 10 or more

Battered city 3-0 coulda been about 8

Imagine if we had that one night where we didn't miss chance after chance

Imagine that

I want each of the front three to score at least once, with one of them getting an hat trick.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
I want each of the front three to score at least once, with one of them getting an hat trick.
haha Can easily see a sending off..

Once that happens our lads will smell blood

I meant if ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I meant if ;D

Emre Can? I hope he isn't sent off!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I meant if ;D

Ronaldo would be a good one, he would probably sit on the bench crying for the rest of the match, either that or just storm down the tunnel like a diva! ;D

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Yeah. I take it, and you get it in most pre-workouts. Perhaps prohibited for footballers in the same way Kolo Toure's fat burners were.
could mask other stuff maybe?

It wasn't just creatine.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-drug-scandal-that-blackens-the-name-of-juves-team-of-the-nineties-728710.html

Who knows what it's done to his brain over the years. He can't be all there if he's been telling journalists behind closed doors how easy this game is going to be for them.
It wasn't just creatine.

doesnt sound good does it
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Emre Can? I hope he isn't sent off!
waheeyyyy ;D

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
Ronaldo would be a good one, he would probably sit on the bench crying for the rest of the match, either that or just storm down the tunnel like a diva! ;D

If sent off, the player cannot sit on the bench and is required to leave the field of play i.e. Go down the tunnel.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If sent off, the player cannot sit on the bench and is required to leave the field of play i.e. Go down the tunnel.

Oh yeah, I was thinking of him being subbed. Then again, the possibilities would still be the same! ;D

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
Watching that prick Ronaldo crying his eyes out at the final whistle is going to fill me with as much happiness as winning the trophy

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Think that's a spelling mistake isn't it..........oh, hang on.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
didnt Ramos do something similar when sent off a couple of games ago? Stayed around to cheer team on? It's Real Madrid,they can do what they want

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
"Liverpool probably is not even among the top 10 teams in Europe," says Torres, "because it doesn't have a good goalkeeper. It doesn't have a good defence. It only has one international-class defender—Virgil van Dijk. Its full-backs are very limited. Maybe they're strong, fast; they're able to do OK in the English Premier League, but none of them signed for Chelsea or Manchester City or Manchester United because they don't have the level to play for those teams. The full-backs for Tottenham Hotspur are much better than Liverpool's.

Ha. What utter horse shit.
if only we had ashley young, darmian and shaw  ;D
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now