Author Topic: Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid  (Read 25340 times)

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2013, 07:16:40 pm »
How much have they offered? :)

Oh and sign the bloody epetition!! Keep the fishing going until we reach our goal
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2013, 07:21:55 pm »
Agreed. Hate this type of post.

Great when it was the original Hillsborough petition and then even the Anne Williams one.

But it needs to be put to bed now. Infact I might even make a petition for constant petitions to be dropped.

Even the Anne Williams one. That's very generous of you.

Why does this 'need to be put to bed now'?
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2013, 07:22:15 pm »
But it needs to be put to bed now. Infact I might even make a petition for constant petitions to be dropped.
How awfully inconvenient for you to have to witness this. I'm terribly sorry for the hassle. Now that we have the truth out, fuck the justice eh? Let's just put the campaign to bed, yeah? My god.....

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2013, 07:24:20 pm »
Pathetic when people to this.
[/quot  ç
                                                                                                                                                                                                Yes it is pathetic, you would think that Liverpool supporters would be well on the way to reaching our goal to get the numbers needed.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2013, 07:26:57 pm »

Great when it was the original Hillsborough petition and then even the Anne Williams one.

And I might start a petition for you to be banned......
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline The Highway Man

• Kemlynite
    • Online Exiles
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2013, 07:28:06 pm »
Signed. ;)

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2013, 07:29:09 pm »

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2013, 07:30:12 pm »

Signed
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline heylookitsjacob

• 's Cream Crackers
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2013, 07:30:29 pm »
If you are a British citizen living abroad then you can sign it

I am not. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2013, 07:32:12 pm »
Pathetic to suggest i'm not supporting the Justice campaign because I'm not over the moon about this thread.

For the record, I have signed it and shared it but I did it a while ago. 
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2013, 07:32:38 pm »
This site has more users than that petition has signatures. So some people obviously haven't bothered their fucking arse to sign it. The whole fucking RAWK site should be blocked and only opened when it hits 100,000. Or only people who have signed it should be allowed to log on.

Do you really think 100% users check this place, social networks etc regularly enough? 95% people on here probably posted once then never again.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2013, 07:33:24 pm »

There's a lad there just signed the petition so that's enough justification for me.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline jaygraham

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2013, 07:34:47 pm »
There's a lad there just signed the petition so that's enough justification for me.

Hmm yeah fair enough
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2013, 07:35:12 pm »
Pathetic to suggest i'm not supporting the Justice campaign because I'm not over the moon about this thread.

Same. It's even more frustrating there seems to be one like this for every player in existence.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2013, 07:36:06 pm »
Technically you could say thats wrong, its like the season ticket waiting list theory.

Most the site has ever had at once was 10,000-ish. Though we show 30,000 members, now, whether that counts all the people Jon and Pheeny have banned I'm unsure, if it does, there's actually only about 4 thousand of us. Give or take the odd spazy mod, of course.

There was 7,212 logged on at one point in Feb this year
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Luis Suarez - Club Confirm Bid Accepted From Real-Madrid
« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2013, 07:36:45 pm »

Just quoting you saying it 'needs to be put to bed now'.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2013, 07:37:13 pm »

I'll sign that one too
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2013, 07:37:25 pm »
This is true. People abroad can also just put in any random address from Google maps anyway, postcodes supplied and all. And you can put a random name.

Wasn't it said somewhere before that both the petition, and RAWK, are being monitored for this type of thing?

Offline jaygraham

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2013, 07:38:11 pm »

Kinell lad is this the internet version of North Korea or something?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2013, 07:46:15 pm »
There was 7,212 logged on at one point in Feb this year
Yeeeeeeeees.

The point is, to make 100,000, its not going to be done on RAWK. Now, using RAWK as a conduit to inform/prompt others is another matter. But telling everyone to sign it on RAWK, when looking at the figures, it has probably been achieved by those on RAWK.

I'm not anti the petition by any stretch of the imagination, but to get those numbers(100,000) the petition requires, then you/we/I are going to have a re-think about what is the best way forward, rather than to just keep telling everyone to sign it on RAWK. I appreciate that in some posts it does say tell people, but in general, they're telling people to sign it, repetitively and I can see why people are starting to make comments.

If this makes me a bad man, then so be it.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2013, 07:46:50 pm »
And to those tossers who moan when memeber/mini mods/mods do these threads

;D

SIGNED!

Theres another signature...dont like it? Then fuck off!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:52 pm »

Link please ;)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline alan82

• Main Stander
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2013, 07:49:39 pm »
signed and nearly spilled me tea on me haha
“I just wanted to jump into the stand and start celebrating with those wonderful fans [on reaching the Champions League final]” Steven Gerrard

Pheeny

« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:41 pm »

Seriously you need to think before you post.

Offline apocalypse

• Kopite
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:50 pm »
A user here send me a UK address for me to use to sign the petition. If I were to do this, would that affect the petition in anyway- like get rejected after a system check? (the user sent the address to other persons as well)
I am not a UK citizen. 

Offline readybreck

• road
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2013, 07:51:11 pm »
hahaha

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2013, 07:52:02 pm »
A user here send me a UK address for me to use to sign the petition. If I were to do this, would that affect the petition in anyway- like get rejected after a system check? (the user sent the address to other persons as well)
I am not a UK citizen.

I dont think so. I signed it.

I was sent an address well and I am not from UK. Or a UK citizen.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2013, 07:52:06 pm »
Yeeeeeeeees.

The point is, to make 100,000, its not going to be done on RAWK. Now, using RAWK as a conduit to inform/prompt others is another matter. But telling everyone to sign it on RAWK, when looking at the figures, it has probably been achieved by those on RAWK.

I'm not anti the petition by any stretch of the imagination, but to get those numbers(100,000) the petition requires, then you/we/I are going to have a re-think about what is the best way forward, rather than to just keep telling everyone to sign it on RAWK. I appreciate that in some posts it does say tell people, but in general, they're telling people to sign it, repetitively and I can see why people are starting to make comments.

Agree with this.

I don't mind these types of threads personally, however I am not sure if they are catching anymore signatures since I suspect the vast majority of those able to sign it on RAWK will of done so.

Are Mods able to send PM's to all members active within the last month or so? Maybe that'll catch more who don't come on here as often.

Other than that it really needs to go social - I have seen some high profile fans/journos retweet the link but is there anyway to get more pushing it?

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2013, 07:52:16 pm »

Fuck off you tit. anyone who has not signed the petition and is resident in the U.K. shouldn't be on this forum anyway because you are not a fan of Liverpool. What is a disgrace is the pathetic figure of just over 20,000 signatures on the petition. SIGN IT.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2013, 07:53:12 pm »
I can't wait until the transfer window when we can hoodwink even more people in.

Signed and distributed btw.

I could not imagine such a bait.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2013, 07:54:52 pm »
If I read one more twat say these threads are 'playing with people's emotions' I'm going to do something about it that I haven't rationally thought up yet. Get a grip. I'd swap Suarez to see this c*nt stripped of everything.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2013, 07:55:05 pm »
Yeeeeeeeees.

I know what you're saying. But people shouldn't be complaining about seeing these types of threads in my opinion. We are 80'000 short of target. That's not counting ones that may be binned should any be found out to be fraudulent. As someone said before, we should maybe start trying to get 'celebs' sending this out to the masses on twatter or something.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2013, 07:55:53 pm »
Whats the big deal about having a stupid title for an important message? Would you only sign it if the title was accurate?

Offline jaygraham

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2013, 07:59:12 pm »
Agree with this.

I don't mind these types of threads personally, however I am not sure if they are catching anymore signatures since I suspect the vast majority of those able to sign it on RAWK will of done so.

Are Mods able to send PM's to all members active within the last month or so? Maybe that'll catch more who don't come on here as often.

Other than that it really needs to go social - I have seen some high profile fans/journos retweet the link but is there anyway to get more pushing it?

Exactly. As someone just said after calling me a tit (ha ha ha) if you've not already signed it by now and your a regular on Rawk then theres something wrong.

I always fully support the justice campaign and the HFSG. For people on here to suggest I don't because i've dared gone against the RAWK grain is is pretty shitty to be honest.

Offline JCM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2013, 07:59:44 pm »
Look folks, I appreciate the aims and objectives at work here, but I think that multiple fake Bettinson threads could be counter productive.  For those who have not signed, then I really can't see how you can proport to call your self fans.

However, keeping the cause alive by posting funny, inventive and amusing links in existing threads is a far better way of obtaining signatures - without pissing people off who don't have the time to crawl through loads of Bettinson threads in order to find a bit of news.
LFC Collectables

Offline jaygraham

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2013, 08:01:00 pm »
Seriously you need to think before you post.

I did think. I dont think its an appropriate way to get people to sign the petition.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2013, 08:04:21 pm »
You bastard! ;D
Nicely done, n-i-c-e-l-y done.

I saw this thread at the very top of the page, already at 4 pages, and my initial reaction was "hell no, hell no...did he just quit on us?!..well good fuckin riddance!..hope we caaaashed in!...but I'm not reading this now. Let me get some tea, get some fresh air, and then come back and read what he had to say, and how much we were selling him for.

Yup, that is three times ive been hooked. And I'm a grown assed man! Keep up the great work.  :wave

And yes, we do need to be reminded, constantly, and consistently, right up until we reach 100k.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06:35 pm »
I am not a UK citizen.
It's fine mate.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2013, 08:07:29 pm »
Yup, that is three times ive been hooked. And I'm a grown assed man! Keep up the great work.  :wave

Only three??

I've been hooked 3 times already today!