Author Topic: Why did you dislike Ronaldo? And do you still?  (Read 75328 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Why did you dislike Ronaldo? And do you still?
« Reply #600 on: December 31, 2022, 02:37:46 pm »
:lmao

The most 'for the money' move in the history of football

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #601 on: December 31, 2022, 03:18:21 pm »
Good let him go and saturate himself in blood money, he'll disappear into irrelevance now.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2022, 03:33:51 pm »
Legacy torched.

This will be Messi in a few years time.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: January 4, 2023, 12:43:55 am »
Cristiano Ronaldo has a clause in his Al Nassr contract allowing the forward to join Newcastle on loan if they qualify for the Champions League this season. [Marca]

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #604 on: January 4, 2023, 01:34:53 am »
Cristiano Ronaldo has a clause in his Al Nassr contract allowing the forward to join Newcastle on loan if they qualify for the Champions League this season. [Marca]

RIP Football

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #605 on: January 4, 2023, 02:53:37 am »
He’s an arrogant self aggrandising prick who has now shown a flair for PR spin
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #606 on: January 4, 2023, 05:58:12 am »
Always disliked him, but admired him as an athlete up until last year. Spoilt c*nt who refuses to accept he is in the twilight of his career. Only cares about individual accolades and not the team.

I was cheering on Messi to win the WC purely for this reason. Ronaldo has damaged his legacy, and wasn't even the best player of his generation, never mind of all time.

As an athlete, he had it all. As a person and sportsperson, he was lacking.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: January 4, 2023, 07:10:29 am »
Given he turned down the chance to play in the MLS, you have to wonder how the penetrative attacker will fare in Saudi Arabia.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #608 on: January 4, 2023, 09:10:55 am »
Self over team.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #609 on: January 4, 2023, 09:12:51 am »
He's a prick. Yes I do. Next question.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #610 on: January 5, 2023, 03:15:42 pm »
He's a greedy, narcissistic bastid. Yes I absolutely do. Thank you.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #611 on: January 5, 2023, 04:19:55 pm »
Not bothered by him at all. He is a petulant narcissist in many ways, but not a bad human being I feel. The issue for me is his playing style. I could never take to goal hangers.

This is an odd take (at best)

Surely the other way around. Begrudging respect for him as a player and the career he's forged....but absolutely horrible person
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: January 5, 2023, 05:06:10 pm »
I wanted him to stay at Utd just so he causes more drama there.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: January 5, 2023, 05:13:17 pm »
Seen an interview with him a few years back, as many of these interviews go, came across fine. He has been good at his trade for many years, though lately he looking more and more the prick he always really was.

For him to take blood money has ruined any shred of care I had. Hope we never hear from him again.
- all in my opinion of course -

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: January 5, 2023, 05:33:47 pm »
Seen an interview with him a few years back, as many of these interviews go, came across fine. He has been good at his trade for many years, though lately he looking more and more the prick he always really was.

For him to take blood money has ruined any shred of care I had. Hope we never hear from him again.

You didn't draw the line at him admitting to raping someone?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: January 5, 2023, 06:08:18 pm »
You didn't draw the line at him admitting to raping someone?

I missed that story am afraid! Makes him a bigger c*nt than I thought.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #616 on: January 7, 2023, 12:21:12 pm »
Good let him go and saturate himself in blood money, he'll disappear into irrelevance now.
I hope so, as the PR train around him has been nauseating for far too long - as has the Messi vs Ronaldo debate (which was never really a debate in my view).

An absolute prick of the highest order, and the very definition of a grandiose narcissist. It's bizarre how he was held up as a role model for so long given his selfishness, tantrums, diving, petulance, and obsessive self-promotion. He is the very embodiment of everything that went wrong in modern football - the money, the attitude, the social media, the CR 'brand', the entitlement, the selfishness, the concept of 'player power', and the lack of loyalty/morality when it really counts. He threw the club that made him under the bus as soon as he didn't get his way, and has tarnished his legacy many times over. This latest move cements that forever.

He remains massively popular amongst the younger generation, which is possibly a sign of how image-obsessed and narcissistic society has sadly become in the internet/social media age. I still debate with my son who was better out of him or Messi (and one day he'll realise I was right...).

I will concede that he was an elite player and an absolute goal machine, but to be one of the true greats you have to be a good person as well, and a team player, humble, loyal, and play the game in the right way.

I hope Messi stays with PSG and breaks the few remaining records Ronaldo has left (mainly CL), and that 'he who fannies about and dives around' spends the rest of his days sulking in his world of mirrors and sycophants.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #617 on: January 7, 2023, 12:42:48 pm »
Despite Saudi Arabia's rules prohibiting unmarried couples from living in, Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez will be permitted to do so.

According to reports, the country is ready to amend its marital laws to permit Cristiano Ronaldo, the new star signing for Al Nassr, to live with his partner. The 37-year-old sported an Al-Nassr shirt earlier this week for his introduction following his high-profile move on Tuesday, which attracted a great crowd.

“Nowadays Saudi authorities no longer interfere in this matter – for expatriates – even though the law prohibits cohabitation without marriage," stated another lawyer. Rodriguez, who is the mother of two of Ronaldo's children, will still require a visa to reside in the Gulf country despite the exemptions since marriage does not grant legal citizenship.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #618 on: January 7, 2023, 12:43:30 pm »
It's weird because he was such an incredible, out-of-this-world finisher at Real Madrid that I wanted to like him but I just couldn't, he has too many flaws in his character. He's shown flashes of being sound in some interviews but then he would always go and ruin that image in his next match by kicking out at someone.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: January 26, 2023, 09:21:42 pm »
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Eliminated in his Suadi Super Cup debut.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: January 27, 2023, 09:11:21 am »
Despite Saudi Arabia's rules prohibiting unmarried couples from living in, Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez will be permitted to do so.

According to reports, the country is ready to amend its marital laws to permit Cristiano Ronaldo, the new star signing for Al Nassr, to live with his partner. The 37-year-old sported an Al-Nassr shirt earlier this week for his introduction following his high-profile move on Tuesday, which attracted a great crowd.

“Nowadays Saudi authorities no longer interfere in this matter – for expatriates – even though the law prohibits cohabitation without marriage," stated another lawyer. Rodriguez, who is the mother of two of Ronaldo's children, will still require a visa to reside in the Gulf country despite the exemptions since marriage does not grant legal citizenship.
Joe Bloggs: "They're alright this Saudi lot, I've got no idea why they have a bad reputation"

I'm not following the Ronaldo soap opera but it's funny to hear they're out of the cup.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: January 27, 2023, 11:12:25 am »

What was it all World Cup…

Respect other countries laws and religions. They aren’t going to change their laws for anyone!

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: January 27, 2023, 11:28:48 am »
What was it all World Cup…

Respect other countries laws and religions. They aren’t going to change their laws for anyone!

This version of God, just like all the other Sky Fairies, is always willing to change his rules for very rich powerful people.
One could quite easily form the opinion that it's all just made up bollocks.

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: January 27, 2023, 12:39:03 pm »
The dislike that I had for him fell away when he burned his bridges at united. Every unhappy united player should be interviewed by that smarmy Piers Moron.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #624 on: February 4, 2023, 11:50:05 am »
Gets his first goal. Has to steal the ball off the regular penalty taker in order to do it. :D

Offline TankEngine10

• Anny Roader
« Reply #625 on: February 4, 2023, 12:38:58 pm »
Absolutely pathetic. Cant score in open play so calls seniority (ie older and incomparably higher wages) so he can get off the mark.