Author Topic: India - deteriorating?  (Read 62049 times)

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: India - deteriorating?
« Reply #240 on: January 26, 2023, 05:13:26 pm »
I always thought that it made sense just to give Kashmir what they want. They hate Hindu-Indians, Hindu-Indians hate them, and I had a few bad experiences with them over the years as well (not to say they're all bad lads, just that they are marginalised in their country so act out a bit more). Why not jut let them go? Strengthens them? closer to Delhi? Showing weakeness? Controversial opinion I think,but I can't see another option that makes more sense. Why not just remove the problem and give them their independence. They'll never be at peace or peaceful - so just let it go. Of course,ultimately, I know nothing. Just how I see it and would love to hear why this isn't the case. I've said it for years now.
I think India more or less had the correct approach on Kashmir. The the insurgency wasn't homegrown in the early days and the Kashmiri Pandit exodus was unfortunate. Hindu fascists term it as a 'genocide' of Kashmiri Pandits, but that's inaccurate. There were killings but far fewer than what we have seen after AFSPA was applied to J&K. That said, if you send any army to do policing anywhere in the world, there will be human right violations. I personally think AFSPA as a law was important earlier as state police didn't have the tools to carry out their work, only army did. Should definitely be discarded now, especially since army recruits can be from any part of India. State police knows the sensibilities better.

Everything said, a dead Kashmiri Pandit matters more to Hindu fascists than an alive one. I don't think anybody can dispute this.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 05:15:04 pm by Bullet500 »

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: January 26, 2023, 05:17:35 pm »
Just another Partition related cock-up by the British I am afraid, there was no way they should have allowed Kashmir not to be included in Pakistan when the boundaries were drawn up, but then again the Dogra family that ruled Kashmir were among the slipperiest bastards in all of Indian history.
This is a good book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hindu-Rulers-Muslim-Subjects-Community/dp/1850657017/

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #242 on: January 26, 2023, 06:09:05 pm »
This is a good book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hindu-Rulers-Muslim-Subjects-Community/dp/1850657017/

I love the writings of Tariq Ali, and this paper is a detailed assessment of Kashmir leading up to, during, and after Partition

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v23/n08/tariq-ali/bitter-chill-of-winter

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2023, 06:21:44 pm »

I love the writings of Tariq Ali, and this paper is a detailed assessment of Kashmir leading up to, during, and after Partition

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v23/n08/tariq-ali/bitter-chill-of-winter

> The confessional movement was gaining strength, however. Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founding father of Pakistan, had left the Congress in the 1930s partly because he was uneasy about Gandhi’s use of Hindu religious imagery.

This is completely false. The main reason why Jinnah resigned was beacause Gandhi pandered to the orthodox Ali brothers of Khilafat Movement fame to strengthen Non-cooperation Movement. Jinnah wasn't orthodox (shame that Pakistan turned out this way) and he resigned in 1920, not in 1930s. Due to Gandhi's use of Hindu religious imagery? No, but because Gandhi pandered to Muslim religious zealots in Ali brothers.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #244 on: January 26, 2023, 09:03:58 pm »
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: January 26, 2023, 10:16:31 pm »
> The confessional movement was gaining strength, however. Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founding father of Pakistan, had left the Congress in the 1930s partly because he was uneasy about Gandhi’s use of Hindu religious imagery.

This is completely false. The main reason why Jinnah resigned was beacause Gandhi pandered to the orthodox Ali brothers of Khilafat Movement fame to strengthen Non-cooperation Movement. Jinnah wasn't orthodox (shame that Pakistan turned out this way) and he resigned in 1920, not in 1930s. Due to Gandhi's use of Hindu religious imagery? No, but because Gandhi pandered to Muslim religious zealots in Ali brothers.

Thanks for your reply. After looking into it, you're correct about Jinnah resigning from Congress in 1920.

It's not like Tariq Alibto be wrong on such a basic and easy-to-check fact.

Do you have a link to back up your assertion that it was Ghandi's pandering to the Ali brothers that caused Jinnah to quit Congress?

I only ask because most online resources state it was due to Congress adopting, on the instruction of Ghandi, the policy of satyagraha - non-conformism/peaceful civil disobedience, but wrapped in Hindu imagery.

Jinnah himself gave his reasons for quitting as:

‘I will have nothing to do with this pseudo-religious approach to politics. I part company with the Congress and Gandhi. I do not believe in working up mob hysteria. Politics is a gentlemen’s game’

Ghandi rowed back from his 'passive resistance' (as satyagraha had become more colloquially known) after some followers expanded it into violence.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: January 26, 2023, 11:27:10 pm »
Thanks for your reply. After looking into it, you're correct about Jinnah resigning from Congress in 1920.

It's not like Tariq Alibto be wrong on such a basic and easy-to-check fact.

Do you have a link to back up your assertion that it was Ghandi's pandering to the Ali brothers that caused Jinnah to quit Congress?

I only ask because most online resources state it was due to Congress adopting, on the instruction of Ghandi, the policy of satyagraha - non-conformism/peaceful civil disobedience, but wrapped in Hindu imagery.

Jinnah himself gave his reasons for quitting as:

‘I will have nothing to do with this pseudo-religious approach to politics. I part company with the Congress and Gandhi. I do not believe in working up mob hysteria. Politics is a gentlemen’s game’

Ghandi rowed back from his 'passive resistance' (as satyagraha had become more colloquially known) after some followers expanded it into violence.
The context of that Jinnah quote - "pseudo-religious approach to politics" isn't Gandhi's use of just "Hindu imagery". It's also the fact that Gandhi used Muslim orthodoxy to bring Muslims into the fold of Non-cooperation Movement's satyagraha. Support for Khilafat Movement and Jinnah's resignation from Indian National Congress were right after each other.

You may read these (of course there is a need to cut off some noise in these texts):

> [1] There were two major sources of difference between him and Gandhi. One, Jinnah as a liberal constitutionalist of the old school like Dadabhai Naoroji and Gopal Krishna Gokhale, who were his mentors, was uncomfortable with the Congress’s turn toward agitational politics under the Mahatma’s leadership. Two, as a confirmed secularist he was against the use of Hindu and Muslim religious terminology adopted by Gandhi to mobilize the populace. He was opposed not only to the use of references to Hindu idioms such as Ram Rajya but even more strongly to the Khilafat movement that he scorned as antediluvian. He warned Gandhi that the use of religious idioms to mobilize people against British rule would lead to perpetual division between Hindus and Muslims and jeopardize the unity of India. He refused to refer to the leader of the Khilafat movement Muhammad Ali as "Maulana" for which he was hooted down at the Nagpur session of the Congress in 1920 and left in disgust. This was the immediate reason why he resigned from the Congress.

> [2] Some of the Muslim leaders started the Khilafat Movement. This was a religious movement; however, over the last few years orthodox religious leaders among the Muslims had been mostly sidelined through the efforts of Jinnah. And here Gandhi gave them a new lease of life. Gandhi who had openly declared that he was a Hindu first and anything else later (as opposed to Jinnah who said he was an Indian first and Muslims afterwards) put his full support behind this orthodox Islamic movement calling Indian Muslims to rise up in jihad to save the Turkish Caliph.

> [3] Even though ironic, it was actually Gandhi who first created division on the basis of religion and later became a beacon of secularism. He first used the religion card to support the Khilafat Movement and recruited Muslim fundamentalists and Hindu conservatives in the Congress which Jinnah was strongly opposed to and asserted that “it must lead to disaster.” He finally resigned from Congress in 1920 out of frustration over the divisive religio-political policies of Gandhi and Congress. Jinnah then used the platform of the Muslim League to propagate this vision of Muslim-Hindu unity and Indian nationalism.

[1] https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/opinion-the-multiple-facets-of-muhammad-ali-jinnah/360961

[2] https://www.nation.com.pk/23-Mar-2017/pakistan-day-how-gandhi-s-support-for-khilafat-movement-made-a-separate-homeland-for-indian-muslims-inevitable

[3] https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/919630-the-promise-of-a-secular-jinnah

My take on this is that India and by extension Congress has always condoned everyone's (all religions) bad habits (https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=352656.msg18471693#msg18471693). If they actually didn't and were truly secular, we won't see the rise of Hindu fascism, perhaps. Early in his political career, Jinnah was an actual secularist. The tragedy is that eventually Pakistan didn't have a place for his own daughter who had married a Parsi.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 11:29:16 pm by Bullet500 »

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: January 27, 2023, 05:13:44 am »
I think India more or less had the correct approach on Kashmir. The the insurgency wasn't homegrown in the early days and the Kashmiri Pandit exodus was unfortunate. Hindu fascists term it as a 'genocide' of Kashmiri Pandits, but that's inaccurate. There were killings but far fewer than what we have seen after AFSPA was applied to J&K. That said, if you send any army to do policing anywhere in the world, there will be human right violations. I personally think AFSPA as a law was important earlier as state police didn't have the tools to carry out their work, only army did. Should definitely be discarded now, especially since army recruits can be from any part of India. State police knows the sensibilities better.

Everything said, a dead Kashmiri Pandit matters more to Hindu fascists than an alive one. I don't think anybody can dispute this.

Interesting. I'm not well versed in the Kashmiri Pandit exodus. My main knowledge came from a girl I knew in Delhi who was a Kashmiri pandit and one of the most staunch Bhakt people you could come across. Safe to say, not the most neutral of sources.  ;D

From an outsiders persepective who has a fairly decent understading of the situation in India, I personally believe it makes more sense to let Kashmir go. I understand it doesn't solve the problem. There will be a border created, the division will remain and stones will still be getting pelted. Ultimately, they don't want to be there, and if we're being brutally honest, most Indians would be completely fine if they weren't a part of India. So surely, it makes sense to not have the burden of controlling them from within the borders at the cost of lives and tax payers money. Again, not saying it solves it, but at least remove the direct involvement in what is a futile conflict.

I think what it comes down to is pride and unwillingness to be the one who backs down - particularly under Modi.

I don't want to get too deep into this, because this is not my issue to tell Indians what is right and what is wrong (I say this as someone from Ireland just 20 minutes from the Northern Ireland Border). But I'm curious to hear from an Indian perspective why keeping the bubbling cauldron that is Kashmir as a part of India. I'm 100% open to reasoning on this. I've had in depth conversations with friends on this before and never left feeling totally satisfied.

Again, this isn't directed specifically at you Bullet mate, and I'm not trying to stir shit, just genuinely curious to hear others opinions on the matter.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #248 on: January 27, 2023, 05:24:39 am »
Kashmir (and it would be just Kashmir, not Jammu or Ladakh) will never stay an independent country. Pakistan would take over.

Even if you believe in just "letting Kashmir go", strategically it would be incredibly stupid to let Pakistan just get closer to New Delhi.

EDIT: And just to add, you'd just be encouraging them to ask for more of Punjab next. Modi or no Modi, that's just not happening
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:28:15 am by ScouserAtHeart »
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: January 27, 2023, 05:37:16 am »
Interesting. I'm not well versed in the Kashmiri Pandit exodus. My main knowledge came from a girl I knew in Delhi who was a Kashmiri pandit and one of the most staunch Bhakt people you could come across. Safe to say, not the most neutral of sources.  ;D

From an outsiders persepective who has a fairly decent understading of the situation in India, I personally believe it makes more sense to let Kashmir go. I understand it doesn't solve the problem. There will be a border created, the division will remain and stones will still be getting pelted. Ultimately, they don't want to be there, and if we're being brutally honest, most Indians would be completely fine if they weren't a part of India. So surely, it makes sense to not have the burden of controlling them from within the borders at the cost of lives and tax payers money. Again, not saying it solves it, but at least remove the direct involvement in what is a futile conflict.

I think what it comes down to is pride and unwillingness to be the one who backs down - particularly under Modi.

I don't want to get too deep into this, because this is not my issue to tell Indians what is right and what is wrong (I say this as someone from Ireland just 20 minutes from the Northern Ireland Border). But I'm curious to hear from an Indian perspective why keeping the bubbling cauldron that is Kashmir as a part of India. I'm 100% open to reasoning on this. I've had in depth conversations with friends on this before and never left feeling totally satisfied.

Again, this isn't directed specifically at you Bullet mate, and I'm not trying to stir shit, just genuinely curious to hear others opinions on the matter.
If the Indian democracy hadn't taken an illiberal turn, I'd have argued otherwise. Under the current regime, India doesn't have the moral high ground and it would actually be a good thing to let Kashmir go. Minorities thrived in India once. Can't say the same about neighbours, however.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2023, 07:27:51 am »
Kashmir (and it would be just Kashmir, not Jammu or Ladakh) will never stay an independent country. Pakistan would take over.

Even if you believe in just "letting Kashmir go", strategically it would be incredibly stupid to let Pakistan just get closer to New Delhi.

EDIT: And just to add, you'd just be encouraging them to ask for more of Punjab next. Modi or no Modi, that's just not happening

That’s one hell of a leap considering Indian Punjab has a Muslim population of about 1-2%!
Thinking is overrated.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2023, 07:31:36 am »
That’s one hell of a leap considering Indian Punjab has a Muslim population of about 1-2%!

No one's gonna be logical about any of this  ;D

I'd be supportive of a plebiscite in Kashmir if everyone agreed to honour the outcome. That's a pipe dream sadly

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: January 27, 2023, 09:04:55 am »
No one's gonna be logical about any of this  ;D

I'd be supportive of a plebiscite in Kashmir if everyone agreed to honour the outcome. That's a pipe dream sadly

Nothings going to change now anyway, the fact both countries have nuclear weapons pretty much guarantees the status quo with regards to the border and LoC. If everyone could just accept that then it would be better for all involved.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: January 27, 2023, 11:51:54 am »
It's all Hari Singh's fault anyway.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: January 27, 2023, 01:33:09 pm »
It's all Hari Singh's fault anyway.

Not his fault, it’s the DNA. All a bunch of self serving treacherous bastards the lot of them.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: January 27, 2023, 02:42:50 pm »
At £60 I’ll take your word for it!
Look for it on Library Genesis. ;)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: January 27, 2023, 03:26:10 pm »
Not his fault, it’s the DNA. All a bunch of self serving treacherous bastards the lot of them.

Kashmiris? Hindus? Muslims?

:P

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: January 27, 2023, 03:50:38 pm »

Specifically the Kashmiri royal family
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: January 27, 2023, 04:10:25 pm »
Specifically the Kashmiri royal family

Ah, yes.

Would heve been better if they'd all died/been driven into exile, and Sheikh Abdullah had been in charge prior to partition

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: January 27, 2023, 04:57:20 pm »

I'd say the entire lot of them. ;)

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: January 27, 2023, 06:19:04 pm »

Ah, yes.

Would heve been better if they'd all died/been driven into exile, and Sheikh Abdullah had been in charge prior to partition

I’m going back further to the 1840’s and how the ancestors of Hari Singh obtained their kingdom. The Dogras as the Kashmiri royal family were known somehow weaselled themselves very high up into the Sikh Empire, assassinated various members of the Sikh royal family along the way with all other kinds of unexplained ongoings that are generally assumed to be the handy work of the Dogras, then betrayed the Sikh Empire on the battlefield in its wars against the British (think Braveheart, Robert the Bruce, William Wallace and the Battle of Falkirk type of situation) and which eventually lead to annexation of the Sikh Empire by the British, for which in return the British sold the Dogras the maharaja’ship of Kashmir using money they had taken from the treasury of the Sikh Empire.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: January 27, 2023, 07:37:46 pm »
BBC now reporting the Adani story too:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-64431235
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: January 27, 2023, 08:00:07 pm »

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: January 27, 2023, 10:01:15 pm »
Appreciate the responses on the Kashmir question, lads.

I get the point about Pakistan getting closer to Delhi, because for sure, they would both would want to link up if India did release Kashmir. On the other hand, I think it would reduce the conflict. At the end of the day, it's a bigger problem if Pakistan (the hypothetical former Indian controlled Kashmir) start causing trouble with the Indian military. They would think twice about it. Pelting stones as an Indian citzen at police is one thing, confrontation from inside Pakistan opens up a whole different can of worms.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: January 29, 2023, 09:48:51 pm »
When all else fails, wrap yourself up in the flag

Adani Group says short seller’s report was ‘calculated attack on India’

https://www.ft.com/content/f0403ce4-98f9-4aed-8af7-a7f0b3ad1445
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2023, 03:37:37 am »

Offline Rawkybalboa

• "I wouldn't have a clue..."
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • somebody puts his hand on u, send him2the grave
« Reply #266 on: January 31, 2023, 12:54:12 pm »
Sad people. When anything goes wrong they blame it on Pakistan. Lol

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: January 31, 2023, 01:10:18 pm »

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: January 31, 2023, 01:33:23 pm »

Hindu fascism is very ugly.

Fixed it for you ;)
Thinking is overrated.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2023, 04:49:21 pm »
Hindu fascism is very ugly.

As opposed to other forms of fascism thats pleasant and welcoming.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2023, 05:52:28 pm »
As opposed to other forms of fascism thats pleasant and welcoming.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: February 1, 2023, 03:52:50 pm »

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: February 1, 2023, 04:19:20 pm »
"Adani rout hits $92b as fight with Hindenburg intensifies" - https://www.afr.com/policy/energy-and-climate/adani-rout-hits-92b-as-fight-with-hindenburg-intensifies-20230130-p5cglw

If it all goes tits up for him I could well see this having a massive impact on Modi’s popularity, Adani has borrowed an awful lot of money that Indian government will end up having to swallow (most banks in Indian are state owned).

Thinking is overrated.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: February 1, 2023, 04:44:23 pm »
If it all goes tits up for him I could well see this having a massive impact on Modi’s popularity, Adani has borrowed an awful lot of money that Indian government will end up having to swallow (most banks in Indian are state owned).
The two biggest state owned institutions - LIC and SBI will lose money, but they will be alright. Moreover, most banks in India aren't state owned anymore. Smaller state owned banks have been merged and two private banks have even outgrown SBI.

> [1] LIC said that it has invested ₹ 364.7 billion ($ 4.47 billion) in Adani companies, about 1% of its assets under management. It is going through the group’s 413-page reply and if it feels that the concerns are not being addressed, it shall seek further clarification from the Group.

> [2] The CLSA report estimates that banking exposure to Adani Group is 0.55 per cent of system loans, as bank debt stands at less than 40 per cent of total group borrowing. Within this, PSU banks’ exposure as a share of their loans is 0.7 per cent, with the figures for some banks potentially at more than 1 per cent of loans, while for private banks the exposure is 0.3 per cent of loans, CLSA said.

[1] https://tradebrains.in/features/should-lic-and-sbi-investors-be-worried-about-their-exposure-in-adani-group-stocks/
[2] https://indianexpress.com/article/business/banks-reviewing-adani-exposure-sbi-says-no-devolvement-worry-8411698/
https://scroll.in/article/1042820/explained-how-lics-exposure-to-the-embattled-adani-group-has-implications-for-middle-class-savings
https://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/sbi-underwrites-the-entire-debt-of-12770-crore-of-adanis-navi-mumbai-airport/article65271859.ece

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: February 1, 2023, 05:00:07 pm »
When did all this happen?!?! I know HDFC for example was privately owned and was pretty big and growing just from my previous visits in terms of the number of branches appearing and adverts, didn’t realise they’d overtaken SBI!
Thinking is overrated.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: February 1, 2023, 05:13:22 pm »
HDFC is ridiculous. I have three branches within a 2-km radius from my house

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: February 1, 2023, 05:16:22 pm »
When did all this happen?!?! I know HDFC for example was privately owned and was pretty big and growing just from my previous visits in terms of the number of branches appearing and adverts, didn’t realise they’d overtaken SBI!
In terms of market cap, HDFC overtook SBI a decade ago. In terms of the value of assets, still a long way to go for HDFC and ICICI. SBI is the only bank that has more assets than HDFC and ICICI.

Of late, credit cards are becoming a fad in India. Private banks are better in tune with the times.

Most of my money is still in state-owned banks though.  :D

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: February 1, 2023, 05:22:26 pm »
> Adani calls off FPO, says will return money to investors

> The company said it is working with its Book Running Lead Managers (BRLMs) to refund the proceeds received by it in escrow and to also release the amounts blocked into investors' bank accounts for subscription to this issue.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/adani-enterprises-cancels-follow-on-public-offering-9985231.html

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: February 1, 2023, 05:39:39 pm »
HDFC is ridiculous. I have three branches within a 2-km radius from my house

They haven’t hit the big time of having a branch in Hounslow or Southall yet!

Although we do have PNB, Bank of Baroda, SBI and ICICI branches around here now which is handy
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.