Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2793167 times)

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #30920 on: January 24, 2023, 08:55:13 pm »
I have to agree. The deranged rantings of those brainwashed clowns has no place here.
It stains our forum having their shite posted.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30921 on: January 24, 2023, 11:18:45 pm »
Why would any of us give a fuck about what's posted on Blueloon? Might as well go to a mental asylum to ask for their opinion on us,

Yes, because people in psychiatric hospitals have no valid opinions.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30922 on: January 25, 2023, 02:38:05 am »
It’s weird how much they hate you, when so many of you want them to win the league.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30923 on: January 25, 2023, 07:21:50 am »
It’s weird how much they hate you, when so many of you want them to win the league.

I'd say still less of us than Arsenal fans when the tables were turned,good to see you're trying your hardest to change that. ;)

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30924 on: January 25, 2023, 07:23:19 am »

The poll is at 82% wanting Arsenal to win it?

I would say 82% of Arsenal fans would have wanted City to win it over us the last few years

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #30925 on: January 25, 2023, 07:25:24 am »

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353631.0

The second highest option :thumbup
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #30926 on: January 25, 2023, 08:01:04 am »
The poll is at 82% wanting Arsenal to win it?

I would say 82% of Arsenal fans would have wanted City to win it over us the last few years

Hahaha awkward
Believer

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30927 on: January 25, 2023, 08:07:50 am »
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353631.0

The second highest option :thumbup

:lmao

One of my proudest moments, don’t really care if Arsenal win the league now, not only did I make it on to a Rawk poll, but 10 people voted for me ! (Well 9 + myself).

thanks rawk for all your support. We couldn’t finish first this time, but we gave the sportswashing option a bloody nose, and if they’re listening, I tell them now, we are not going away!!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30928 on: January 25, 2023, 08:42:11 am »

Being honest, out of all the Arsenal fans you know or speak to, how many wanted us to lose to city and how many were happy we lost by a point?

As I've said, I fucking hate City and do not WANT them to win the league, but anyone else but them winning it makes Sportswashers more acceptable.

We don't count, as every c*nt hates us anyway 😉
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30929 on: January 25, 2023, 10:13:29 am »
Being honest, out of all the Arsenal fans you know or speak to, how many wanted us to lose to city and how many were happy we lost by a point?

As I've said, I fucking hate City and do not WANT them to win the league, but anyone else but them winning it makes Sportswashers more acceptable.

In all seriousness Liverpool fans are going through the same thing other fans did . There’s no way Arsenal fans hate Liverpool more than city, after Adebayor, Nasir, clichy, toure, they gutted our team and replaced us in their early oil days as the best footballing team. But just like Liverpool fans, no one sees city as a proper entity and every title they win is tainted and bought, so many want them to win it because it doesn’t mean anything when they do. And obviously the team that misses out will always get laughed, everyone here will laugh at us if we miss out this season, even if you hate city, you’ll still enjoy someone else’s misery. That’s football.
I don’t like it, I think city and Chelsea have been the worst thing to happen to football. And as much as I hate man utd , they get a lot more respect from me than Those two ever will, even if everything they won they did by cheating and with the help of the refs and the media.
City are just the default option for many fans.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30930 on: January 25, 2023, 10:20:12 am »
In all seriousness Liverpool fans are going through the same thing other fans did . There’s no way Arsenal fans hate Liverpool more than city, after Adebayor, Nasir, clichy, toure, they gutted our team and replaced us in their early oil days as the best footballing team. But just like Liverpool fans, no one sees city as a proper entity and every title they win is tainted and bought, so many want them to win it because it doesn’t mean anything when they do. And obviously the team that misses out will always get laughed, everyone here will laugh at us if we miss out this season, even if you hate city, you’ll still enjoy someone else’s misery. That’s football.
I don’t like it, I think city and Chelsea have been the worst thing to happen to football. And as much as I hate man utd , they get a lot more respect from me than Those two ever will, even if everything they won they did by cheating and with the help of the refs and the media.
City are just the default option for many fans.

I've had Utd fans say that they don't care if City win it, they're stopping us overtaking them. Footy fans are a bit thick at times, refusing to see that City winning stuff actually hurts their club. I'm not sure I'll laugh, but a part of me will be "see, it fucking hurts when you give it everything and Ben Johnson legs past doped to fuck and no-one will drugs test him" and have a smile. Abu Dhabi can then have their 2 bus stop parade down deansgate.

I used to enjoy watching Wengers teams, it was a joy, even though we weren't that good, to watch Henry, Viera etc play, especially at Anfield. Your fucking shit "Liverpool hood the ball" chant was annoying, except for that time Kirkland hoofed it to Mellor to smash that last minute winner ;D  Can't take to Arteta, fucking Ped inspired gimp that he is.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30931 on: January 25, 2023, 10:25:48 am »
I think Robbie Keane silenced them mid “hoooooo” at the Emirates too. In that weird mash up kit of silver shirt and red shorts.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30932 on: January 25, 2023, 12:37:32 pm »
Our chants might be cringe but at least they’re always about football . I’d hate it if the nasty bile that other clubs sing creeps into our support.
Even with Spurs, it’s always about how shit they are on the field , to be fair they get so angry so easily there’s no need to be that imaginative. “What do you think of Tottenham, shit”  is all it takes ....

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #30933 on: January 25, 2023, 12:43:53 pm »

Come on Rob, you think he knows any other Arsenal fans? He’s on here all day every day craving validation from Liverpool fans  ;D Oh,  maybe that Scottish Goon bloke, spose he sort of knows him. 

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30934 on: January 25, 2023, 12:50:20 pm »
Come on Rob, you think he knows any other Arsenal fans? He’s on here all day every day craving validation from Liverpool fans  ;D Oh,  maybe that Scottish Goon bloke, spose he sort of knows him.
As he is on here so much, can we even be sure he is an Arsenal fan?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30935 on: January 25, 2023, 12:54:42 pm »

I am sure he is! Guessing he’s from nowhere near north London though (nothing wrong with that of course!), otherwise he’d surely have more of an Arsenal based social circle, so wouldn’t feel the need to spend so much time with another teams’ fanbase. Although in this day and age, it’s easy enough to find one online you’d think, maybe he too finds Arsenal fans to be some of the most tedious dullards around so chooses not to spend time with them.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30936 on: January 25, 2023, 01:12:32 pm »
I am sure he is! Guessing he’s from nowhere near north London though (nothing wrong with that of course!), otherwise he’d surely have more of an Arsenal based social circle, so wouldn’t feel the need to spend so much time with another teams’ fanbase. Although in this day and age, it’s easy enough to find one online you’d think, maybe he too finds Arsenal fans to be some of the most tedious dullards around so chooses not to spend time with them.

Im in Tottenham right now.

Cant be dealing with Arsenal fans on social media, deluded lot. Harmless, but deluded.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30937 on: January 25, 2023, 01:12:52 pm »

Course I am

YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30938 on: January 25, 2023, 01:19:09 pm »
Course I am

YNWA

You never watch arsenal?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30939 on: January 25, 2023, 01:22:22 pm »

He lives near me. But that doesn’t mean he’s a Brentford fan like the rest of us. There’s even the odd Liverpool fan around these parts apparently. No City though, obviously.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30940 on: January 25, 2023, 01:23:41 pm »
Course I am

YNWA

Mate of mine was an ST Holder in the North Bank for years. The ones sat around him were gobsmacked when they found out he is actually a Liverpool fan ;D  His wife and one of his sons are Arsenal, his other son is Liverpool, I think his daughters might be Arsenal too.

He's still got his corporate at the Emirates as well as 2 corporate at Anfield in the Main Stand

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30941 on: January 25, 2023, 01:30:35 pm »
He lives near me. But that doesn’t mean he’s a Brentford fan like the rest of us. There’s even the odd Liverpool fan around these parts apparently. No City though, obviously.

You just can’t wait to tell everyone you’re a brentford fan just because Liverpool lost a few games. Disgraceful that, you’d be no good in the trenches !

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30942 on: January 25, 2023, 01:32:05 pm »

;D
And there won’t be any Newcastle ones either, so there’s that!

Makes it all the more bizarre then to spend his entire time on a Liverpool forum. Those weirdos on RedCafe that think they are Liverpool fans likely never set foot in Liverpool, so have no concept of fan culture and probably don’t know anyone who does, still doesn’t make sense as to why they want to hang out with sodding Man Utd fans mind you!

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30943 on: January 25, 2023, 01:32:21 pm »
Mate of mine was an ST Holder in the North Bank for years. The ones sat around him were gobsmacked when they found out he is actually a Liverpool fan ;D  His wife and one of his sons are Arsenal, his other son is Liverpool, I think his daughters might be Arsenal too.

He's still got his corporate at the Emirates as well as 2 corporate at Anfield in the Main Stand

Mate of mine has season tickets at both Emirates and old trafford.

Messaged him after the game Sunday “have that you c*nt”
“What”
“United st holder”
🤣

To be fair he only uses the United tickets to make money, anyway it’s probably illegal so I’ll leave it here.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30944 on: January 25, 2023, 01:41:44 pm »
;D

Makes it all the more bizarre then to spend his entire time on a Liverpool forum. Those weirdos on RedCafe that think they are Liverpool fans likely never set foot in Liverpool, so have no concept of fan culture and probably don’t know anyone who does, still doesn’t make sense as to why they want to hang out with sodding Man Utd fans mind you!

Best football forum in the world this . Obviously I contribute massively to it, but overall, Liverpool fans are probably the most knowledgeable and passionate about the game so it’s the best place to be. Apart from the likes of Nick. Fair weather brentford fans who have nothing better to do when the theatre is closed, no boats going under kew bridge in this weather, so ends up here, bothering real football fans.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30945 on: January 25, 2023, 01:43:39 pm »
Mate of mine has season tickets at both Emirates and old trafford.

Messaged him after the game Sunday “have that you c*nt”
“What”
“United st holder”
🤣

To be fair he only uses the United tickets to make money, anyway it’s probably illegal so I’ll leave it here.

;D

My mate is from the North West, lives down there now, bought his corporates at the Emirates to entertain business clients. He's a part owner of St Albans City now, so that takes up a hell of a lot of his time and he doesn't tout his seats ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30946 on: January 25, 2023, 01:44:57 pm »
Best football forum in the world this . Obviously I contribute massively to it, but overall, Liverpool fans are probably the most knowledgeable and passionate about the game so it’s the best place to be. Apart from the likes of Nick. Fair weather brentford fans who have nothing better to do when the theatre is closed, no boats going under kew bridge in this weather, so ends up here, bothering real football fans.

Pulled a map of liverpool up on Google and picked a place name to make himself sound like a Liverpool fan

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30947 on: January 25, 2023, 01:52:02 pm »
;D

My mate is from the North West, lives down there now, bought his corporates at the Emirates to entertain business clients. He's a part owner of St Albans City now, so that takes up a hell of a lot of his time and he doesn't tout his seats ;D

Fair play he’s doing well.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30948 on: January 25, 2023, 01:53:05 pm »
Pulled a map of liverpool up on Google and picked a place name to make himself sound like a Liverpool fan

There’s a place called Crosby in Liverpool?

I thought he named himself after Bill Cosby....which is why I never answer his Pms...

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30949 on: January 25, 2023, 02:03:02 pm »
There’s a place called Crosby in Liverpool?

I thought he named himself after Bill Cosby....which is why I never answer his Pms...

;D

Its just north of Liverpool, its most famous thing is the Gormley statues on the beach and some players live there I think, I think I've read Carra lives out that way.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30950 on: January 25, 2023, 02:15:10 pm »
;D

Its just north of Liverpool, its most famous thing is the Gormley statues on the beach and some players live there I think, I think I've read Carra lives out that way.

I’ve only ever been to Liverpool once, to watch Arsenal at Everton(we won 4-1) . Anfield is one of the few grounds I’ve never been to, and I’m gutted about it, has to be done, I mean you can’t claim to be a football fan if you’ve never been to Anfield.
Never been to the new brentford stadium either, before Nick pipes up. The minor traffic jam outside at home games can be irritating when you have places to go to.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #30951 on: January 25, 2023, 02:37:22 pm »
;D

Think I might have met your mate, you know. I was on the plane back from Porto away a couple of years back sat next to a Liverpool fan who owned part of St Albans City. Was a sound lad.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30952 on: January 25, 2023, 02:49:51 pm »
;D

No Gormley statues when I lived there. Most famous thing about it must have been me. And Ronnie Moran I think?

;D

Someone asked me yesterday who all the kids at my son’s school support. Being west London I’d say it’s a mix of Chelsea and glory hunting Arsenal fans. A few hipster Brentford types, and the smattering of Liverpool and United. The only City fan I know of was a mate of my son’s who used to support Arsenal and then started turning up to training in a City kit. Not sure if he’s transferred back now though!

And one poor bastard who’s a Derby fan and presumably must curse his dad daily. I know this because I had to buy him an official club pencil case for his secret Santa. :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30953 on: January 25, 2023, 02:58:19 pm »
Think I might have met your mate, you know. I was on the plane back from Porto away a couple of years back sat next to a Liverpool fan who owned part of St Albans City. Was a sound lad.

Yeah that'll have been him

No Gormley statues when I lived there. Most famous thing about it must have been me. And Ronnie Moran I think?

Went once to see them, fucking tide was in 😡
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:02:54 pm by rob1966 »

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #30954 on: January 25, 2023, 02:58:44 pm »
;D

It's got the fantastic Crosby Plaza Cinema too, proper old school Indepenent Flicks.. Cheap to get in, free parking right outside, best Cinema (after The Woolton!) on Merseyside.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:05:49 pm by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30955 on: January 25, 2023, 03:07:18 pm »
It's got the fantastic Crosby Plaza Cinema too, proper old school Indepenent Flicks.. Cheap to get in, free parking right outside, best Cinema (after The Woolton!) on Merseyside.

Never been there, always the ABC or Odeon in town for us

As kids/teens, we used to get the train to go to Crosby baths every Saturday, paid the fare there but could always bunk back on the train. Taught our kid to dive there, we started him off the side of the pool, next think the mad bastard is doing running dives off toppy. ;D

One time we were sat in the seats after getting drinks and some fella went off 2nd board and landed flat on his back, the noise echoed around the place, the lifeguards had to drag him out, his back was bright red.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30956 on: January 25, 2023, 03:11:47 pm »

Went to see E.T. there. My first ever trip to the cinema I think. :D

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #30957 on: January 25, 2023, 03:17:29 pm »
Never been there, always the ABC or Odeon in town for us

As kids/teens, we used to get the train to go to Crosby baths every Saturday, paid the fare there but could always bunk back on the train. Taught our kid to dive there, we started him off the side of the pool, next think the mad bastard is doing running dives off toppy. ;D

One time we were sat in the seats after getting drinks and some fella went off 2nd board and landed flat on his back, the noise echoed around the place, the lifeguards had to drag him out, his back was bright red.

I think I remember those Baths, similar to Dovecot Baths I think. Well ahead of its time Dovey Baths, 3 pools (one for Diving) seats all around it for spectators and a cafe. This was in the late 60s/early 70's  I lived behind it.

It was the Baths every Sat morning, then jump the bus to Anfield to the Boys Pen if we where at home.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:19:22 pm by mikeb58 »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30958 on: January 25, 2023, 03:22:58 pm »
I think I remember those Baths, similar to Dovecot Baths I think. Well ahead of its time Dovey Baths, 3 pools (one for Diving) seats all around it for spectators and a cafe. This was in the late 60s/early 70's  I lived behind it.

It was the Baths every Sat morning, then jump the bus to Anfield to the Boys Pen if we where at home.

Kirkby baths were brilliant too, same thing, kids pool, great big main pool and a 3 board diving pool. Think we used to do Crosby just to have a day out

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #30959 on: January 25, 2023, 03:38:41 pm »
Kirkby baths were brilliant too, same thing, kids pool, great big main pool and a 3 board diving pool. Think we used to do Crosby just to have a day out

It's a shame LCC couldn't keep up with maintance and running costs of these great pools. What happened to Woolton Baths is a bit of a mystery, locals raised thousands of pounds for filters to help get it reopened.

Then out of the blue, without public consultation LCC put the building up for sale. Last I heard under the 'freedom of information act' people, rightly want answers to how this sale process came about and what happened to funds raised by members of the public to keep the pool open.