Author Topic: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!  (Read 171941 times)

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!
« Reply #4200 on: April 27, 2024, 04:47:55 pm »

Even the goalkeeper was like why the fck he is asking me to go down, unbelievable  :lmao

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #4201 on: April 27, 2024, 04:55:04 pm »
all the dummy banter loving c*nts delighted with whats going on too.

Dumb fucking bastards that follow football nowadays. I hope the whole sports falls apart soon,
The comments beneath those Twitter links are depressing. The modern fan deserves the garbage that it is receiving.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4202 on: April 27, 2024, 04:57:05 pm »
Hello Arne, you bald bastard. You've been among us for years.  :wave

Just you wait im going to throttle that fucking Taylor next season!!!! :D :D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4203 on: April 27, 2024, 05:02:30 pm »
Consultancy=where him and Martin Samuel are getting pegged and shit on by brasses.

Good Lord! That’s going to make Martin very matted!

Offline peelyon

• strangefruit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4204 on: April 27, 2024, 05:02:30 pm »
Too much tribalism to get anything done.  Shame really as if more fans stuck together we might get some form of level playing field. 

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #4205 on: April 27, 2024, 05:04:47 pm »
That is fucking outrageous by the way

Don't think I've seen anything as on top as that 🤔

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4206 on: April 27, 2024, 05:05:28 pm »
Even the goalkeeper was like why the fck he is asking me to go down, unbelievable  :lmao

Areola actually goes towards the ball to take it twice and Taylor pushes him back and calls on the physio's.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline ShrewKop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4207 on: April 27, 2024, 05:09:58 pm »
We’ve seen a lot of “firsts” and “one off” situations against us this season. That was a new one, they continue to get creative!!

I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves for us next. We’ve not had a ghost goal yet against us have we?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4208 on: April 27, 2024, 05:39:14 pm »
I've just seen the Gakpo decision. Oh my God, that is absolutely shocking.

There was no legitimate reason to blow the whistle. He then gets the 'keeper to collude with him to cover his error. That's willful dishonesty right there. It's totally indefensible.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4209 on: April 27, 2024, 05:52:32 pm »
I've just seen the Gakpo decision. Oh my God, that is absolutely shocking.

There was no legitimate reason to blow the whistle. He then gets the 'keeper to collude with him to cover his error. That's willful dishonesty right there. It's totally indefensible.

The thing is the referee wears a microphone so it is not just the referee who is being dishonest.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4210 on: April 27, 2024, 05:56:29 pm »
Schoolboy error. If an average Joe is that bad at his job, he'd get sacked.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4211 on: April 27, 2024, 05:59:21 pm »
The thing is the referee wears a microphone so it is not just the referee who is being dishonest.
The entire PGMOL need disbanding. I can't think of any other job where you can get away with such incredibly poor performance for so long. They are totally unfit for purpose.

Steering well clear of talk of bias or corruption, and simply talking about performance here. They are not fit to officiate the sport. They're a bunch of arse-covering incompetents.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4212 on: April 27, 2024, 05:59:46 pm »
Schoolboy error. If an average Joe is that bad at his job, he'd get sacked.

He isn't that bad at his job though. He is an elite referee who has just been selected for the Euro's. He is the top of the tree as far as Referees go. He did last year's Europa League final and he was the first referee for a century to get a second FA Cup final.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4213 on: April 27, 2024, 06:00:31 pm »
It looked like the keeper put the ball down ready to kick it then just had a brain fart and decided to pull his socks up. If the keeper thought it was a free kick (it wasn’t because the Manc didn’t blow his whistle) then the ref cannot blow his whistle for that. If the Manc had played advantage, he cannot pull play back if the keeper decides to just throw the ball on the floor then fuck about with his socks. We all know they’ll bullshit their way out of it with no repercussions, as that’s what they do. We also all know it is absolutely corruption from the officials again.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4214 on: April 27, 2024, 06:01:23 pm »
The entire PGMOL need disbanding. I can't think of any other job where you can get away with such incredibly poor performance for so long. They are totally unfit for purpose.

Steering well clear of talk of bias or corruption, and simply talking about performance here. They are not fit to officiate the sport. They're a bunch of arse-covering incompetents.

Arse covering though is corruption.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4215 on: April 27, 2024, 06:03:15 pm »
It looked like the keeper put the ball down ready to kick it then just had a brain fart and decided to pull his socks up. If the keeper thought it was a free kick (it wasn’t because the Manc didn’t blow his whistle) then the ref cannot blow his whistle for that. If the Manc had played advantage, he cannot pull play back if the keeper decides to just throw the ball on the floor then fuck about with his socks. We all know they’ll bullshit their way out of it with no repercussions, as that’s what they do. We also all know it is absolutely corruption from the officials again.

The club simply has to make a formal complaint and ask for the audio. If that was a player who did something like that they would be investigated for match fixing. It was that bad.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4216 on: April 27, 2024, 06:07:24 pm »
The club simply has to make a formal complaint and ask for the audio. If that was a player who did something like that they would be investigated for match fixing. It was that bad.
I completely agree.That picture of the refs in the far east with their ‘lady friends’ becomes more and more suspicious with every game.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4217 on: April 27, 2024, 06:08:05 pm »
He isn't that bad at his job though. He is an elite referee who has just been selected for the Euro's. He is the top of the tree as far as Referees go. He did last year's Europa League final and he was the first referee for a century to get a second FA Cup final.

He’s an elite referee in the sense that managing at this level de facto makes you one, he’s not in any kind of rational interpretation of the word.

Graham Poll refereed at 2 world cups and at at least one euros.

He’s fucking shite, as are most of them, he’s just better than some of the truly terrible ones.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4218 on: April 27, 2024, 06:10:16 pm »
Arse covering though is corruption.
One word I would definitely use without any reservation is conspiracy.

For me, it's beyond any reasonable doubt that the PGMOL conspire together to protect themselves and cover their members' costly errors time and again.

I'll stay clear of suggesting that they conspire against any particular club or player, but I 100% believe they conspire with each other to cover their arses on an alarmingly regular basis.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4219 on: April 27, 2024, 06:10:59 pm »

What good will it do ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4220 on: April 27, 2024, 06:12:28 pm »
What good will it do ?

Highlight in the media eye, we can’t just keep taking these decisions and say nothing, that’s cowardly.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4221 on: April 27, 2024, 06:12:32 pm »
One word I would definitely use without any reservation is conspiracy.

For me, it's beyond any reasonable doubt that the PGMOL conspire together to protect themselves and cover their members' costly errors time and again.

I'll stay clear of suggesting that they conspire against any particular club or player, but I 100% believe they conspire with each other to cover their arses on an alarmingly regular basis.

This is 100% true, then again there’s a lot of ex bizzies involved so I doubt the apple falls too far from the tree in that respect.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4222 on: April 27, 2024, 06:13:19 pm »
Highlight in the media eye, we can’t just keep taking these decisions and say nothing, that’s cowardly.

The issue is the media twist it.

They don’t want the brand tarnished.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4223 on: April 27, 2024, 06:16:33 pm »
It's just odd how we are always on the wrong end of it. Does Taylor blow up if that's a West Ham player..Im genuinely not sure he does
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4224 on: April 27, 2024, 06:17:10 pm »

Taylor today earned himself a senior position at the PGMOL after retiring

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4225 on: April 27, 2024, 06:18:28 pm »
The issue is the media twist it.

They don’t want the brand tarnished.
It's bizarre how they are blind to the fact that the brand is tarnished and compromised already. It's allowed cheats to prosper and hijack the league and incompetents to officiate it. The PL is a joke.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #4226 on: April 27, 2024, 06:18:48 pm »
That was a disgrace today. A fucking disgrace. The ref stopped the play for fuck all. How I wish Cody had taken the yellow and booted the ball in the net. Then the ref would have to explain why he stopped play and if he said for a foul, what foul?

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4227 on: April 27, 2024, 06:19:00 pm »
What good will it do ?

If Taylor has told Areola to go down and the other officials and the PGMOL have not intervened then it could bring the whole house of cards down. The Diaz 'no goal', the Hazkidakis assault on Robbo and Taylor calling on the physio's are not normal incidents or referees just making a mistake.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4228 on: April 27, 2024, 06:19:44 pm »
It's just odd how we are always on the wrong end of it. Does Taylor blow up if that's a West Ham player..Im genuinely not sure he does
I believe not. The narrative becomes how it was a monumental lapse of concentration by Alisson.

I absolutely believe in both conscious and unconscious bias in the PGMOL, so I'm happy to own that comment.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4229 on: April 27, 2024, 06:20:29 pm »
Have we had one big decision go in our favour this season? Genuinely can't think of one off the top of my head.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #4230 on: April 27, 2024, 06:20:57 pm »
Thoroughly disappointed with the club and the lack of action/statement on the Areola fiasco. We shouldn't let PGMOL go off this easy.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4231 on: April 27, 2024, 06:21:11 pm »
Have we had one big decision go in our favour this season? Genuinely can't think of one off the top of my head.

Yeah, the referee gave us the ball back after an injury about 5 minutes before we eventually scored the winner at Forest and national outrage ensued.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4232 on: April 27, 2024, 06:21:16 pm »

We got a drop ball at Forest.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline GivePeasAChant

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC and Liverpool FC reserves
« Reply #4233 on: April 27, 2024, 06:22:00 pm »
If Taylor has told Areola to go down and the other officials and the PGMOL have not intervened then it could bring the whole house of cards down. The Diaz 'no goal', the Hazkidakis assault on Robbo and Taylor calling on the physio's are not normal incidents or referees just making a mistake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/1cegnjh/video_showinganthony_taylor_telling_areola_to_get/

clear says Floor to Areola

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4234 on: April 27, 2024, 06:22:06 pm »

The audio should reveal if he did that.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #4235 on: April 27, 2024, 06:22:34 pm »

Konate should have been sent off in the Everton home game. Other than that I can't think of anything major. And no, a fucking drop ball doesn't count.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4236 on: April 27, 2024, 06:25:59 pm »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4237 on: April 27, 2024, 06:29:10 pm »
Thanks for that.

That is quite frankly disgusting. The club now has to act.
Well there it is. A referee actively influencing proceedings (and quite probably the outcome of the game) to cover his own mistake. Actively seeking collusion from the 'keeper. For me, that's sackable.

Even the most ardent of "it's just honest mistakes" people must hold their hands up on this one.

That's a smoking gun, right there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 06:34:05 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4238 on: April 27, 2024, 06:32:01 pm »
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/1cegnjh/video_showinganthony_taylor_telling_areola_to_get/

clear says Floor to Areola

So what we have is a real life footballing equivalent of the “bring out your dead” bit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

“Get on the floor”
“I’m not injured”
“Yes you are, you’ll be in absolute agony in a minute”
“I think I’ll got for a walk”
“You’re not fooling anyone”
“I don’t want to see the physio”
“Oh, don’t be such a big baby”

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #4239 on: April 27, 2024, 06:32:24 pm »
Gakpo needs to put the ball in the net.
Despite what most are saying, I don't think he'd get booked.
Watching it, he's not going to slam the ball into the net, he's walking it in.
And if he does get booked, so what? It'll just mean more explaining for Taylor.
There has been little comment on what Areola is doing. I think he genuinely thinks he has been awarded a free kick. It's the old roll the ball out, pull up your socks to waste time etc.
Could it possibly be 'unsporting' for Gakpo to score? Perhaps.
But it's not for Taylor to decide that.
As others have said, he knew exactly what he was doing by blowing the whistle.