Author Topic: PL: West Ham 2 vs 2 Liverpool Bowen 43’Robbo 48’ og (tit) 65’ Antonio 77’  (Read 17131 times)

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
Because u know what Klopp told him right?

Klopp is the manager mate.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
I cant believe this how it is ending for Klopp now you will have all this Salah shite in the media can this season just end give Jurgen his well deserved break.
Yep it’s getting really quite sad now.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Missed 2nd half but that feels like 2 points lost. Shame.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline danm77

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
What happened with Salah and Klopp? I missed that part of the game

Who knows. Emotions are high. I’m sure it was nothing too bad.

Online DiggerJohn

• Kopite
  • Up the Scouser Republic
Hope Arne Slot can sort the defending out. Been very poor collectively the last few months

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Second half was a bit more like it, albeit far too little far too late. How we contrive to draw to a team who barely created anything and scored from virtually their only meaningful attack of the second half is a mystery, or would be if we hadn’t been on a terrible run where such things are commonplace.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
We can’t defend and we waste chances.

That with the manc ref and West Ham’s keeper was fucking suspicious to say the least.

Offline Bankrupt Yankee Leech

• Main Stander
  • My Epic Swindle Failed.
FFS. One minute of something and they score, we’ve had 20 minutes and have battered them

Battered them with possession and shots off target? I'd prefer the one minute of something.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Currently 15 ahead of Spurs mate, we're there.  :D

Yep Spurs would have to win 5 and draw one to go ahead of us if we lost every single game.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Brainless from him, they know there are cameras everywhere, they spend enough time with their mouths covered, and there's Mo ranting and raving like that. Caused by frustration, no doubt, but still beyond stupid.

exactly. It really is that simple. Keep it in house. Just utterly mad stuff from him.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Just not good enough. Our quality of defending and crossing was poor. West Ham showed how to defend and to cross. We had 70% or so of the possession but we cannot defend nor make clear chances.

As for the referee…..

Keeper falls and nobody near him.
Keeper throws the ball onto the ground.
Gakpo rightly goes to score but the referee blows the whistle.
Then the referee has to think why he blew.
He then makes up a foul…..totally unbelievable and needs to be explained.
What was the free kick for? Just because the keeper fell?
#JFT97

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
More needs to be made of this weird drop ball incident. Anthony Taylor has dropped an absolute clanger here. Free kick was never given, Areola never asked for treatment. Gakpo has every right to put that ball in the net, and Taylor decided not to allow it for reasons beyond my knowledge.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Should've been 3-1 before they scored the second. Same old song.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
A draw is fine.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
West Ham were dog shit and we couldn't beat them - Fuckin hell.

Second half was at least a huge step up from the first half but distinct lack of killing edge in the final third
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Online KC7

• Main Stander
Thought Robbo was brilliant, as was Diaz when he was on. Mac quality passing. Also thought Gravenberch showed some lovely touches.

Endo should have been off sooner. Gakpo is too passive in his play.

Really the season cannot end soon enough. Bag that CL spot, give Jurgen a great send off, and welcome in Slot in to start working on the team.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
Everytime we make a mistake it gets punished. If Alisson catches it then it never happens. I know there was 30 seconds between that and the goal but all the little moments just being punished.

Second half was much much better. Gravenberch was really good too.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
We look like a mid table team.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Much better s

Would love an explanation on that gakpo incident

BBC feed didn't even mention it, so I guess the answer is to pretend it never happened and gaslight anyone associated with LFC that complains

Offline Macc77

• Anny Roader
Good result really.

You've made your point every single game, you think 4th is an achievement, you spent all spring just counting down the wins until Spurs couldn't catch us. Give it a rest, football is about dreaming and glory, not settling for base ambitions.

Offline Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Much better second half. But we are so easy to get at, and do some very, very silly things in possession.  They can thank their keeper though, we should have been out of sight.

Concede silly goals, butcher presentable opportunities - it's the reason the season has gotten away from us. It's a real shame.
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
I was actually delighted to see it.  Show me a player who is angry and you will see a player who will fight on the pitch.

I wish he'd shown that spark on Wednesday night.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Also if Ali doesn't drop the ball under zero pressure they don't score the equaliser.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
The problems have been there all season. We don’t make enough of our dangerous attacks.

How many games have we had 25+ shots and only a goal or 2 to show for it.

Also too easy to run through us and defensively we’ll always give you something.

Conceding first is not catching up with us as the comebacks couldn’t (and can’t) be sustained over a season!

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Thought we were good second half - Mac, robbo and gravy all upped it and in general we gave it a proper go

We’ve had a wretchedly unlucky month.. okay it’s not a good chance to give up for their second but fuck me every opposition player with a chance has turned into prime Pele over the last few games

Also Gakpo’s hilarious finish in the wrong direction going in sums up our luck in front of goal over the same spell

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
More needs to be made of this weird drop ball incident. Anthony Taylor has dropped an absolute clanger here. Free kick was never given, Areola never asked for treatment. Gakpo has every right to put that ball in the net, and Taylor decided not to allow it for reasons beyond my knowledge.
Knew he dropped a bollock but as soon as he blows there’s nothing you can do. Gakpo should have just put it in anyway.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Sick to death of the out swinging corners and the pointless crosses into the box when we’ve got no height in the there apart from gakpo who can’t head the ball.

We scored from the only in swinging corner we took today.

YNWA - JFT97

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Even MacAllister capable of the shit for brains thinking that seems to have plagued the squad of late at the end there. Lazy flick followed by the world's most obvious cynical foul.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They’ve got 3 games in hand.

Need Arsenal to beat them tomorrow to make it certain.

We're there mate.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
A game we should have won. Too porous at the back and wasteful upfront not a good combo.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
Also if Ali doesn't drop the ball under zero pressure they don't score the equaliser.

Did seem like it gave them some impetus.

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
We only have ourselves to blame the last month we have been awful and I mean awful there is no silver lining, Man Utd twice, Atlanta, palace, Everton, West Ham all disgusting performances.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah Alisson invited unnecessary pressure.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
I'd have taken a point at half-time. Had a good 15/20 minutes at the start of the second half, seemed to just go to pieces and lose concentration again when Alisson dropped a cross and then conceded an avoidable goal. Feels like the slightest mistake just knocks everyone off their stride completely at the moment.

Some decent performances, just relieved not to lose again.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan

We had several opportunities to clear the ball after that. For some reason we often find that difficult.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Good fightback from one down but usual fuck up.

Salah shouldn't have done that. Seems too arrogant and privileged at this stage.

Anthony Taylor is a stupid c*nt, as always.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Online KC7

• Main Stander
Just not good enough. Our quality of defending and crossing was poor. West Ham showed how to defend and to cross. We had 70% or so of the possession but we cannot defend nor make clear chances.

As for the referee…..

Keeper falls and nobody near him.
Keeper throws the ball onto the ground.
Gakpo rightly goes to score but the referee blows the whistle.
Then the referee has to think why he blew.
He then makes up a foul…..totally unbelievable and needs to be explained.
What was the free kick for? Just because the keeper fell?

Wow. Was distracted so didn't pick up on that. It's not another blunder is it?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
5 points from our last 5 games. Quite the drop in form
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

Taylor tells the keeper to ‘go down’ I’ve never seen that before in my life.

All because he knew he just stopped a clear goal and has to cover it up with a pretend injury.

Klopp is too tired to make anything of it, the league is gone anyway, but these refs have done it all year and I’m honestly losing the will to watch.

The club never speak out anyway so what’s the point.