Author Topic: Adam Lallana  (Read 593939 times)

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
Re: Adam Lallana
« Reply #4360 on: July 25, 2020, 12:35:21 am »
Wow and just like that he's no longer a Liverpool player. That Norwich 5-4 is one of my favourite games and he was great in 16/17 as well. Good luck at your next club.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4361 on: July 25, 2020, 02:40:45 am »
Thank you for being part of this great journey. You've been pivotal in helping Klopp setting the right tone in building this now world class football team

All the best Adam!
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4362 on: July 25, 2020, 03:33:49 am »
Brighton now the front runners apparently.

Interesting. He's probably looking at more from a family angle with that decision. Although...

Melissa Reddy@MelissaReddy_
Brighton are leading the charge to snap up #LFC's Adam Lallana offering the midfielder a good contract centred around him being a leader on the pitch and off it, furthering their tactical development. Dan Ashworth a driver of the deal that they’ve been working on since January.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 03:40:23 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4363 on: July 25, 2020, 06:01:10 am »
I'm glad he's leaving as a winner. He can look back and say I've won everything with this great club, and i was part of that process and project that led to that.

YNWA Adam Lallana ♥️ :scarf
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #4364 on: July 25, 2020, 09:54:35 am »
Just seen his Hendo interview

I Was on the ropes from the first few seconds. Counted out by the end
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4365 on: July 25, 2020, 10:05:02 am »
The first to take to Klopp’s methods, so unlucky with injuries. He leaves a European Cup and Premier League winner. Whoever gets him will be getting a very good player. Good luck Adam.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4366 on: July 25, 2020, 10:31:33 am »
Like I said in my previous post in this thread that I was never a huge Adam Lallana fan but his video today made me quite emotional. His words for Hendo, his teammates and his emotions at leaving the club are ones that any of us would feel if we ever got the chance to play for the club. He will miss his friends, especially Hendo, and we will miss his Cryuff turns and relentless pressing.

I hope he has immense success at his next club and is highly revered by their fans. He deserves it for the player and person he is.

YNWA Adam Lallana
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline masher

• Legacy Fan
  • hippie at heart
« Reply #4367 on: July 25, 2020, 11:37:51 am »
Thank you for the great memories, best of luck for the future.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4368 on: July 25, 2020, 11:40:28 am »
Really hope that fans are allowed in the ground when he returns next season just to show him how much we appreciated him.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4369 on: July 25, 2020, 12:39:12 pm »
Sad to see him go. Always enjoyed watching him play, and at his best he was quality. He also had that bit of snide that playing in the lower leagues gives you and was never found wanting when a bit of needle was required.

He can leave with his head held high as a champion and part of the team that brought the title home.
All the best to him. Whoever gets him will be getting a top pro and a great guy.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4370 on: July 25, 2020, 02:10:51 pm »
The Athletic's Brighton based journo.

Reliably informed Brighton will bring the former Southampton midfielder back south after six years at Liverpool on a contract until June 2023.An announcement likely in the next two or three days.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4371 on: July 25, 2020, 02:17:22 pm »

In that case, good luck Adam. I think he will really suit Graham Potter's side and he's near his home as well so feels like the right move for him.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4372 on: July 25, 2020, 02:20:16 pm »
He's going to Leicester mate. Fordy said so.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4373 on: July 25, 2020, 02:22:43 pm »
He's going to Leicester mate. Fordy said so.

None out of 31,000 ain’t bad
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4374 on: July 25, 2020, 02:29:31 pm »
Brighton have done well bringing younger players into their squad like Maupay, Trossard and Lamptey, they want to keep Ben White there - adding an experienced natural leader like Lallana is a great move for them.

It will be strange watching him play for another club but he still has a lot to offer in the PL so if he can stay fit, he'll be an excellent signing.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4375 on: July 25, 2020, 02:46:14 pm »
Good luck to him at Brighton, back down south and will be a good team for him to fit into I'd have thought, great bit of business for them.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4376 on: July 25, 2020, 02:51:24 pm »
Just hope he stays fit.

Class act.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4377 on: July 25, 2020, 03:15:15 pm »
Looks like a good move for him and for Brighton.

Wish him all the best. Was always a great team player.

YNWA

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4378 on: July 25, 2020, 03:29:03 pm »
None out of 31,000 ain’t bad

Hey I called Charlie Adam to Liverpool right.

My next big call is Ben White to Liverpool. Keep telling you all.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #4379 on: July 25, 2020, 03:31:28 pm »
Wish him the best very professional and gave his best for Liverpool football club .

Brighton would be a good move for him will keep eye out on their results.

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4380 on: July 25, 2020, 03:33:58 pm »
Took a wage cut for a longer contract and the potential to move into a coaching role at Brighton, according to Athletic.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4381 on: July 25, 2020, 03:47:27 pm »
Took a wage cut for a longer contract and the potential to move into a coaching role at Brighton, according to Athletic.

He will still be their highest paid player. No doubt got a nice signing on fee.

Good luck to him, he will be missed. Legend!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4382 on: July 25, 2020, 04:25:36 pm »

Mel Reddy seemed to hint that coaching was part of it

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4383 on: July 25, 2020, 04:26:02 pm »
He will still be their highest paid player. No doubt got a nice signing on fee.

Good luck to him, he will be missed. Legend!

How much is he getting at Brighton? I assume similar to what your insider told you he’d be getting at Leicester?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4384 on: July 25, 2020, 04:38:50 pm »
Good luck Adam, hope it works out for you at Brighton......you deserve it.

Jurgen's right - you are a legend, even if you feel that's a bit OTT. The injury time winner against Norwich for 5-4 and the equaliser against United this season - definitely.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4385 on: July 25, 2020, 05:11:47 pm »
How much is he getting at Brighton? I assume similar to what your insider told you he’d be getting at Leicester?

I would say approx 100k.. reduced wages - 20k less than on here.

Sign on fee as a sweetener

The coaching job..

Great little deal.. might get a house thrown in as well.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #4386 on: July 25, 2020, 05:52:01 pm »
Surprised he's looking at Brighton (he could still play for a top 8 club) but if he is looking to go back down south it  could be a good opportunity to give something back to the game, especially with the type of football Potter is trying to play. I'm sure having his influence off the pitch will help them take a couple of steps forward.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #4387 on: July 25, 2020, 07:33:49 pm »
Him talking about Hendo  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4388 on: July 25, 2020, 07:53:41 pm »

Well played Adam, feel like he will have regrets over the injuries he suffered as he lost a big chunk of his prime years, very skilful player with a fantastic attitude and work rate, will be missed

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4389 on: July 25, 2020, 08:17:02 pm »
His interview brought tears to my eyes, I will miss him. Good luck in Brighton, YNWA.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4390 on: July 25, 2020, 08:48:13 pm »
Fantastic player and professional. Sad to see him go and one of the key players in the early days of JK's, heavy metal football. An Ode to those heady mad 30 minutes of games that we would blow teams out of the water with with AL integral to that and also part of what we have now evolved to.

Good luck in wherever it you land and many thanks for being so ace.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4391 on: July 25, 2020, 10:24:13 pm »
Great player will be so sad to see Adam go, can only wish him good things in the future.
There was a time before England crocked him he was the best player on the pitch for Liverpool and England.
A shame he didn't come to us a couple of years earlier had the potential to be a superstar.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4392 on: July 25, 2020, 10:43:13 pm »
Him and Henderson had a real brotherhood, sad to see it go

A very gifted player. Best of luck Adam.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4393 on: July 25, 2020, 11:47:06 pm »
There were times when he and Coutinho and Firmino passing to each other was mesmerising

Plus he'll always be Ingurland's highest scorer during the classic Allardyce years, so there's that, too.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4394 on: July 26, 2020, 12:05:28 am »
Hey I called Charlie Adam to Liverpool right.

No you didn’t, you just hero worshipped the betitted one.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4395 on: July 26, 2020, 10:35:51 am »
Really talented player who was key to the early implementation of gegenpressing and really helped Klopp to build the machine we’ve become. True professional, too.

Hope he does well wherever he goes.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #4396 on: July 26, 2020, 01:05:12 pm »
Thank you for being part of this great journey. You've been pivotal in helping Klopp setting the right tone in building this now world class football team

All the best Adam!

When Lallana was fit he lead by example and gave 100%. He was everything Klopp wants in an attacking midfielder......always moving the ball quickly, supporting the forwards and pressing hard when we didn’t have the ball. I’m sure his work ethic and enthusiasm for the game rubbed off onto the younger players.
#JFT97

Offline Stubbins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4397 on: July 27, 2020, 01:05:26 pm »

Plus he'll always be Ingurland's highest scorer during the classic Allardyce years, so there's that, too.

Ha ha. Quite an achievement to look back on at the end of his career!

I'm genuinely saddened by Lallana's departure. As others have said he bought into Klopps vision and style of football right from the off. He's been instrumental in help getting us back on our proverbial perch, even though on the fringes a bit these last couple of years. Supremely talented and professional and all round good bloke. What a shame that injuries took their toll on him.

I wish him well and hope that when he returns to Anfield it's in front of a full house, so we can give him the ovation he deserves.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #4398 on: July 27, 2020, 01:54:54 pm »
Fantastic player. Still remember the 4-3 away to Arsenal. He was excellent as part of the attack early in Klopp's reign and tremendous in the midfield three for a while. Injuries robbed us of many great memories.
Best of luck!
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4399 on: July 27, 2020, 01:56:01 pm »
A true leader by example, by all accounts a big dressing room presence as well.

He was probably our best player in Jurgen's first season and his lieutenant on the pitch, one of the first to "get" what the boss was trying to accomplish. It's a real shame that injuries essentially robbed him of two seasons of his prime.

All the best Adam!
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.