Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2607402 times)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Spurs
« Reply #10400 on: March 7, 2018, 10:01:00 pm »
I didn’t watch the game but I kept checking the bbc updates, seemed very comfortable for spurs, they seemed to be in control. A few minutes were their concentration lapsed and they’re out. I feel sorry for them, tough way to go out.

That’s footie though. Always has been. Spurs were naive and believes their own bullshit. Made uo they’re out.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10401 on: March 7, 2018, 10:01:21 pm »
Glad those diving twats are out.  ;D

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10402 on: March 7, 2018, 10:01:27 pm »
losing to a team as shit as juve, criminal
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10403 on: March 7, 2018, 10:01:39 pm »
The fuck? What tit said that? Pundits are getting thicker by the day.

This was supposedly a Spurs fan saying it, unbelievable really.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #10404 on: March 7, 2018, 10:01:52 pm »
That Juve fan with the Arsenal shirt, just to rub it in.  ;D

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10405 on: March 7, 2018, 10:02:04 pm »
:lmao

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10406 on: March 7, 2018, 10:02:55 pm »
Poch is fuming with Alli after he only dived twice tonight.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10407 on: March 7, 2018, 10:03:06 pm »
Where's primativ, he was here before the final whistle of their 2-2 win in Turin a few weeks ago  ::)

Yep, can't believe it's taking him so long to find this thread tonight.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline mechinate

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10408 on: March 7, 2018, 10:03:38 pm »
Links to Tottenham Cheatspur Champions of everything fan forums?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10410 on: March 7, 2018, 10:04:05 pm »
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10411 on: March 7, 2018, 10:04:09 pm »
Spurs trophy cabinet.  :D

You missed “the most points from Aug 2015-May 2017 whilst winning fuck all” trophy.

Online mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10412 on: March 7, 2018, 10:04:38 pm »
Hahahaha  ;D  :wave

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10413 on: March 7, 2018, 10:05:09 pm »
You missed “the most points from Aug 2015-May 2017 whilst winning fuck all” trophy.

And the beat Real Madrid, Dortmund and Juventus trophy.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10414 on: March 7, 2018, 10:06:01 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #10415 on: March 7, 2018, 10:06:06 pm »
Some idiot now saying if Spurs don't win the FA Cup they should look for a new manager.  :o

They will probably have to when real come knocking for him and also probably kane. Then they are fucked
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10416 on: March 7, 2018, 10:06:13 pm »

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10417 on: March 7, 2018, 10:07:07 pm »
https://twitter.com/gabrielclarke05/status/971504703933644801

“We know all about Tottenham's history. They get many chances but never really get the result.”

Love that from Chiellini  ;D
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10418 on: March 7, 2018, 10:07:09 pm »
« Last Edit: March 7, 2018, 10:09:24 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #10419 on: March 7, 2018, 10:07:16 pm »
And the beat Real Madrid, Dortmund and Juventus trophy.

And the best pass on 42 minutes trophy.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10420 on: March 7, 2018, 10:07:18 pm »
Spurs trophy cabinet.  :D

Ffs many gold pics here today ;D

Online mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10421 on: March 7, 2018, 10:08:39 pm »
 :wave :wave :wave

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #10422 on: March 7, 2018, 10:08:51 pm »
My favourite thing about this Spurs' season is Alli being found out for the absolute fraud that he is.Beautiful. Plus I don't have to listen to our fans crying over losing out on him anymore, extra bonus.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10423 on: March 7, 2018, 10:08:54 pm »
“We know all about Tottenham's history. They get many chances but never really get the result.”

Did he really say that?

Fuck, that's brutal.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10424 on: March 7, 2018, 10:09:10 pm »

;D

He said some lovely stuff about Astori too.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2018, 10:11:21 pm by redgriffin73 »

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10425 on: March 7, 2018, 10:09:29 pm »
Hate all their diving antics but you know what fair fucks to them

When the draw for the groups came out barely anyone gave them a chance of progressing but they were impressive and although they're now out, they gave a good account of themselves against a very strong Juve side (which i feel way too many are talking down extremely dramatically). Still in disbelief I saw someone claim they wouldn't make top 4 in the Premier League

They're a strong side with some wonderfully gifted players in their squad. I do wonder what will happen to them if Pochettino does get tempted by a big foreign side or their big players start looking towards silverware or money

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10426 on: March 7, 2018, 10:09:59 pm »
This was supposedly a Spurs fan saying it, unbelievable really.
A fan? Jesus, that's even worse.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10427 on: March 7, 2018, 10:10:54 pm »
Fascinatingly, they lost that tie in two ten minute spells of football in each leg. You have to be on it for 90 minutes in these games against teams like that. Even City tonight, weakened team and poor mentality and they lose at home - we actually did it far better last night with a slightly weakened team but really strong mentality.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10428 on: March 7, 2018, 10:11:06 pm »

Not very classy to be honest, but what I'd expect from them.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10429 on: March 7, 2018, 10:11:10 pm »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer team...
Bar Son, they are all pretty unlikable, from those that embody the worst about football (Alli) to those who are just devoid of personality (Kane)
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #10430 on: March 7, 2018, 10:12:44 pm »
Harry Kane has the look of a man who is going to learn Spanish over the summer.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #10431 on: March 7, 2018, 10:12:54 pm »
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10432 on: March 7, 2018, 10:13:09 pm »

When the draw for the groups came out barely anyone gave them a chance of progressing but they were impressive and although they're now out, they gave a good account of themselves against a very strong Juve side (which i feel way too many are talking down extremely dramatically). Still in disbelief I saw someone claim they wouldn't make top 4 in the Premier League

They're a strong side with some wonderfully gifted players in their squad. I do wonder what will happen to them if Pochettino does get tempted by a big foreign side or their big players start looking towards silverware or money
This is all fair enough.

In truth I have nothing against Spurs, and even used to have a bit of a fondness for them, but the diving and the media love in has started to wind me up a bit. Still, gotta respect them for playing good footy and that.

Also, they beat Real Madrid and got a 2-2 win at Juve. Mad skills.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10433 on: March 7, 2018, 10:13:41 pm »

Looks like he needs to improve his English first.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10434 on: March 7, 2018, 10:13:48 pm »

Nah, they're diving cheating fucks and their fanbase have been acting like they've won the league ten times in a row just because they've had a couple of 'not as shit as we usually are' seasons.

Fuck 'em.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10435 on: March 7, 2018, 10:15:43 pm »

Not very classy to be honest, but what I'd expect from them.

No this is not fair. He didn't say that exactly, something like that but speaking in broken English. He was basically saying tottenham play very well but don't have the experience to take them over the line. Comparing PSG and Madrid last night.

He was actually very classy and very nice speaking about his friend also.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10436 on: March 7, 2018, 10:15:56 pm »
This is all fair enough.

In truth I have nothing against Spurs, and even used to have a bit of a fondness for them, but the diving and the media love in has started to wind me up a bit. Still, gotta respect them for playing good footy and that.

Also, they beat Real Madrid and got a 2-2 win at Juve. Mad skills.

The media love in is a bit annoying but i suppose they can't really help that. The diving pisses me off no end, the fact some of their fans act like Delle Alli doesn't dive is quite hilarious

A lot of respect for good football though and they've played some excellent stuff this season, one of the best sides to watch in the league. I'd love Alderweireld (sp?) here to partner Van Dijk and Son is utter class

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #10437 on: March 7, 2018, 10:16:05 pm »
Yew carnt giv Juventuf too triev.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10438 on: March 7, 2018, 10:16:25 pm »

He has the look of a man who’d head to Spain to find a pub serving a full English and endless repeats of Only Fools and Horses.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #10439 on: March 7, 2018, 10:16:48 pm »

I really doubt that.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.