Author Topic: Anfield Rock... where can you still buy it?  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Barrettski

• No longer stuck to a goat or anything else with a beard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A teenage dream is so hard to beat
Anfield Rock... where can you still buy it?
« on: May 29, 2002, 10:08:56 am »
Plenty of talk here about how Anfield has changed heaps since the good old days of the 70s etc... which reminded me.  I never did get a piece of the old Kop when it was divied up and sold as souvenirs.

Is there anywhere you can still buy the stuff??
Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple - Bill Shankly.

Offline Limey

• Main Stander
  • There's a man from France that makes us dance!
Re:Anfield Rock... where can you still buy it?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2002, 01:07:13 pm »
It's the noveau rich fans that get my back up. Football has been popular since the big Sky money and the start of the Premiership. Since then I've seen some very strange people walking  through the turnstiles at Anfield. The funny thing  is there fathers never supported Liverpool. It's bizarre

Offline Limey

• Main Stander
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2002, 01:13:58 pm »
Sorry merseyworld.co.uk/koprock and the money goes to charity

Laughin':wave
It's the noveau rich fans that get my back up. Football has been popular since the big Sky money and the start of the Premiership. Since then I've seen some very strange people walking  through the turnstiles at Anfield. The funny thing  is there fathers never supported Liverpool. It's bizarre

Offline Barrettski

• No longer stuck to a goat or anything else with a beard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A teenage dream is so hard to beat
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2002, 01:48:18 pm »
Marvellous, thanks Greg.  :)

And is Lime Street really in Very Good Condition (VGC) wasn't when I was down there last...  ;D

Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple - Bill Shankly.

Offline Limey

• Main Stander
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2002, 02:13:13 pm »
Good Effort, but it's the Lime Street Virgin Groupy Crew (Liverpool to London on a groupy £15 return!)

Offline Limey

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2002, 02:20:12 pm »