Author Topic: The 2021 Formula 1 “Gives you whinge…”  (Read 314990 times)

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The 2021 Formula 1 thread
« Reply #2600 on: July 24, 2021, 04:00:05 pm »
I know yeah but you mention he has a right to challenge for it because he took that line in quali and that he doesn't appear to have much understeer. To me the wheel rotation says something else and the fact his car was at its heaviest and not up to temperature (which he's fully aware of) means if he has a right to challenge for it and gets it wrong he knows it's on him. He got it wrong and got away with it with a penalty, which considering he still won in the manner he did doesn't seem like much of one.

I didn't, I said Lewis had enough of his car up the inside to challenge for it.  The quali line was purely a response.  I think he might've been a little wide due to fuel load, i think between those 2 pics he could be a foot out, but as far as wheel rotation is concerned, both drivers had similiar lock and Hamiltons didn't start drifting until after the contact and the car / driver became unsettled? this is what I'm seeing anyway.  When someone has a right to challenge for a corner n all, I don't think that gives someone the right to take their line off them, Max turns in twice, 2nd being more aggressive.

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2601 on: July 24, 2021, 04:01:51 pm »
The picture I posted was a response to Palmer's video, where he claimed that the line that Lewis took into the corner was the same line that he used all weekend and was therefore his natural line.It clearly wasn't. As for you not seeing understeer, it's clear as day and has been commented on by drivers both past and present. Cars don't move like that with 90 degree lock when the fronts are biting.

It's just you posted a pic from quali, disproving Palmer? (as Lewis is on the kerb), when Hamilton appeared to be going for the same line during the overtake?

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2602 on: July 24, 2021, 04:05:39 pm »
I didn't, I said Lewis had enough of his car up the inside to challenge for it.  The quali line was purely a response.  I think he might've been a little wide due to fuel load, i think between those 2 pics he could be a foot out, but as far as wheel rotation is concerned, both drivers had similiar lock and Hamiltons didn't start drifting until after the contact and the car / driver became unsettled? this is what I'm seeing anyway.  When someone has a right to challenge for a corner n all, I don't think that gives someone the right to take their line off them, Max turns in twice, 2nd being more aggressive.

Fair enough mate

Online Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2603 on: July 24, 2021, 04:15:31 pm »
It's just you posted a pic from quali, disproving Palmer? (as Lewis is on the kerb), when Hamilton appeared to be going for the same line during the overtake?

Palmer's comment was that Lewis was using the same line as in the race all weekend as he wasn't using the inside and up against the curb in quali either. He's not making the argument that Lewis was going to get to the curb prior to the incident. He's saying that using the curb wasn't Lewis' normal line for that corner anyway, which it clearly was.

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2604 on: July 24, 2021, 04:19:26 pm »
Palmer's comment was that Lewis was using the same line as in the race all weekend as he wasn't using the inside and up against the curb in quali either. He's not making the argument that Lewis was going to get to the curb prior to the incident. He's saying that using the curb wasn't Lewis' normal line for that corner anyway, which it clearly was.

Gotcha, the arguements I've been seeing is that Hamilton should've used the curb, which might have been what he was getting at?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2606 on: July 25, 2021, 02:06:17 am »
Gotcha, the arguements I've been seeing is that Hamilton should've used the curb, which might have been what he was getting at?

It was relative to the degree that Lewis missed the apex.  Palmer says that 'some people think that the apex is right up on the curb, but that's not where Hamilton has been driving all weekend'.  Now, that's clearly bollocks as you can see from the shot that I posted. Palmer is essentially trying to reinvent the apex for Copse to support an argument.  He's not trying to say that Lewis' trajectory would have led to him being on inside line (the same line as in quali) that I posted, but that somehow the wider line is the apex as evidenced by Lewis supposedly taking a wide line into the corner throughout the weekend, which is clearly bollocks. 

Regarding your response to naYoRHa2b regarding the understeer: by suggesting that both drivers had similar lock, you're somewhat contradicting your own point as you can see a marked difference in turn-in/car response at said lock between the two. You can also see lateral slide from Lewis' car prior to the contact.  If you cannot see underrsteer in the clips, then fair enough.  Your opinion is your opinion and you're entitled to it.  Even the likes of Hill though though, who have it as a racing incident have acknowledged that Lewis had what was significant understeer into that corner. 

Regarding this line: "When someone has a right to challenge for a corner n all, I don't think that gives someone the right to take their line off them, Max turns in twice, 2nd being more aggressive."

I see it as Lewis taking Max line off him, not the other way around.  The "Max turns in twice" is a comment that I've seen elsewhere as evidence of Max being aware of where Lewis was and even being ridiculously compared to Schumacher's double turn of the wheel on Villeneuve at Jerez. It's not a double turn in from Max though, but a rear end correction.  There's plenty of onboard of Max doing the same thing into/during corners without anyone else even being there.  There's a telemetry trace of Schumacher on youtube through Bridge, a similarly fast corner and you can see by the steering trace that he did the same.

My initial take was 'racing incident', but having looked more at the incident I am inclined to agree with the stewards as it being predominantly Lewis fault.  Whether the 10 second penalty was sufficient is an argument that could be debated endlessly and is too subjective, with too many intangibles to be worthwhile.

The only other thing that I'll say is that the argument I've seen (more elsewhere than here to be fair) that this incident is somehow a result of Max being generally too aggressive is bullshit. Max is one of three drivers currently on the grid with zero penalty points, whereas Lewis has been involved in variations of this incident for three seasons running now.  I can't help but feel that if the roles were reversed that there would be accusations of 'pattern behaviour' and the like from many lewis' fans.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 02:11:37 am by Darren G »

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2607 on: July 25, 2021, 08:11:40 am »
It was relative to the degree that Lewis missed the apex.  Palmer says that 'some people think that the apex is right up on the curb, but that's not where Hamilton has been driving all weekend'.  Now, that's clearly bollocks as you can see from the shot that I posted. Palmer is essentially trying to reinvent the apex for Copse to support an argument.  He's not trying to say that Lewis' trajectory would have led to him being on inside line (the same line as in quali) that I posted, but that somehow the wider line is the apex as evidenced by Lewis supposedly taking a wide line into the corner throughout the weekend, which is clearly bollocks. 

Regarding your response to naYoRHa2b regarding the understeer: by suggesting that both drivers had similar lock, you're somewhat contradicting your own point as you can see a marked difference in turn-in/car response at said lock between the two. You can also see lateral slide from Lewis' car prior to the contact.  If you cannot see underrsteer in the clips, then fair enough.  Your opinion is your opinion and you're entitled to it.  Even the likes of Hill though though, who have it as a racing incident have acknowledged that Lewis had what was significant understeer into that corner. 

Regarding this line: "When someone has a right to challenge for a corner n all, I don't think that gives someone the right to take their line off them, Max turns in twice, 2nd being more aggressive."

I see it as Lewis taking Max line off him, not the other way around.  The "Max turns in twice" is a comment that I've seen elsewhere as evidence of Max being aware of where Lewis was and even being ridiculously compared to Schumacher's double turn of the wheel on Villeneuve at Jerez. It's not a double turn in from Max though, but a rear end correction.  There's plenty of onboard of Max doing the same thing into/during corners without anyone else even being there.  There's a telemetry trace of Schumacher on youtube through Bridge, a similarly fast corner and you can see by the steering trace that he did the same.

My initial take was 'racing incident', but having looked more at the incident I am inclined to agree with the stewards as it being predominantly Lewis fault.  Whether the 10 second penalty was sufficient is an argument that could be debated endlessly and is too subjective, with too many intangibles to be worthwhile.

The only other thing that I'll say is that the argument I've seen (more elsewhere than here to be fair) that this incident is somehow a result of Max being generally too aggressive is bullshit. Max is one of three drivers currently on the grid with zero penalty points, whereas Lewis has been involved in variations of this incident for three seasons running now.  I can't help but feel that if the roles were reversed that there would be accusations of 'pattern behaviour' and the like from many lewis' fans.
in response to the understeer, I said '...I don't see much in way of understeer' and in my 2nd reply I said something along the lines of 'he was maybe a foot off for being heavier', the front end wasn't biting fully but I think Lewis was slowing, had control and was on track for his usual line, the car didn't become unsettled until contact but the crux of the comment was that I don't think understeer played a role in the impact, which I kind of demonstrated in my quali lap VS impact pics.  Also, Max seems to turn in sooner and harder than Hamilton - before the correction, which put him in conflict with Hamiltons line, the correction afterwards just made sure that happened, he actually had slightly more lock than Lewis n all, but, it was similiar enough.  I'm not saying Max did it on purpose, simply because I don't think he's that stupid, I just think Max was racing hard and wanted that line, unfortunately there was a car in the way.

Like I said though, it is contentious.  I'm not gonna rattle on about Max VS Lewis infringements either, both have a history for it, some fair, some not so much.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 08:27:12 am by losCHUNK »

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #2608 on: July 25, 2021, 09:12:35 am »
wherever you sit on the arguments have have sprung up, it's a disappointment considering everything that there's not a race this weekend.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2609 on: July 25, 2021, 09:43:58 am »
Bild are saying Russell will replace Bottas in 2022

https://www.bild.de/sport/motorsport/motorsport/formel-1-supertalent-soll-2022-neuer-kollege-von-lewis-hamilton-werden-77182100.bild.html

A bit of a shame that, would like to see Russell go somewhere where he can actually challenge.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2610 on: July 25, 2021, 09:46:30 am »
A bit of a shame that, would like to see Russell go somewhere where he can actually challenge.

If he's competitive enough and he's got enough points to challenge for the title he'll be allowed to. Mercedes let Rosberg and Hamilton race and the only reason they don't is because Bottas is nowhere near good enough.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2611 on: July 25, 2021, 09:53:23 am »
If he's competitive enough and he's got enough points to challenge for the title he'll be allowed to. Mercedes let Rosberg and Hamilton race and the only reason they don't is because Bottas is nowhere near good enough.

I wish I could believe that.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2612 on: July 25, 2021, 09:55:33 am »
If the Mercedes is good next year (which lets be honest this is a huge unknown for every team) then he will have the chance to win races.

Even if only at the start of the season, but he will have the chance.

Which is way way behind what he’s got now.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #2613 on: July 25, 2021, 10:08:13 am »
I wish I could believe that.

You seem like a proper anti-hamilton conspiracy theorist.

There's historical precedent for merc allowing their drivers to race each other. Repeatedly. Bottas just doesn't seem to have been good enough to take advantage of that.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2614 on: July 25, 2021, 10:11:22 am »

There's historical precedent for merc allowing their drivers to race each other. Repeatedly. Bottas just doesn't seem to have been good enough to take advantage of that.
Driving with a top driver wears their team mates down over time….

It’s the relentlessness of having been excellent and now never being as good as them…. Psychological as much as anything I reckon.
W

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #2615 on: July 25, 2021, 10:16:13 am »

It’s the relentlessness of having been excellent and now never being as good as them…. Psychological as much as anything I reckon.

there's probably some truth in that.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2616 on: July 25, 2021, 10:20:01 am »

And at Williams Russel has consistently out performed his team mates so it’ll be interesting to see how he reacts when he’s not doing that week in week out. He seems a level headed guy though so hopefully he’ll cope.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2617 on: July 25, 2021, 10:24:50 am »

Definitely!

Lewis will be 37 at the start of next season, it’d make so little sense to sign one of the best young drivers on the grid and then deliberately drop him winning races to benefit someone winding his career down. And like you say there’s plenty of precedent to show you start off equal there.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2618 on: July 25, 2021, 10:59:29 am »

I would say you are the conspiracy theorist, I never even mentioned Hamilton. I was talking more about Mercedes than Hamilton himself. Some of you Lewis fans are so sensitive.   

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #2619 on: July 25, 2021, 11:12:33 am »
I would say you are the conspiracy theorist, I never even mentioned Hamilton. I was talking more about Mercedes than Hamilton himself. Some of you Lewis fans are so sensitive.   

I wasn't basing what I typed on one post.

anyway, again, pity there's no race this week.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2620 on: July 25, 2021, 11:16:57 am »
I wasn't basing what I typed on one post.

anyway, again, pity there's no race this week.

Whatever.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2621 on: July 25, 2021, 11:22:19 am »
Beat your teammate on Saturday and be faster than him on Sunday...Unfortunately, your teammate is one of the all time, top 3 greats

But when there are multiple cars involved in a Championship, you put your eggs in the basket of the driver most likely to win. Which is why the crying about Bottas being given team orders this season has been laughable.
Some were even upset last week at Silverstone about it...which is nuts.

Eventually, Lewis' skills will fully diminish. George will get a crack at seeing just by how much they have.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 11:25:48 am by b_joseph »

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #2622 on: July 25, 2021, 12:25:34 pm »

he's right, you're so anti Hamilton that you ignored actual facts. You didn't have to mention Hamilton, your post is there to see, you ignored the fact that s Mercedes driver not called Hamilton was World Champion whilst Hamilton was there. Yet in your little world apparently Mercedes don't let their drivers compete.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2623 on: July 25, 2021, 12:30:25 pm »
he's right, you're so anti Hamilton that you ignored actual facts. You didn't have to mention Hamilton, your post is there to see, you ignored the fact that s Mercedes driver not called Hamilton was World Champion whilst Hamilton was there. Yet in your little world apparently Mercedes don't let their drivers compete.

Jeez so you can see things that I haven't actually written you are some clairvoyant, congratulations.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #2624 on: July 25, 2021, 12:31:58 pm »
Jeez so you can see things that I haven't actually written you are some clairvoyant, congratulations.

Whatever.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #2625 on: July 25, 2021, 12:41:01 pm »
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2626 on: July 25, 2021, 01:17:27 pm »
in response to the understeer, I said '...I don't see much in way of understeer' and in my 2nd reply I said something along the lines of 'he was maybe a foot off for being heavier', the front end wasn't biting fully but I think Lewis was slowing, had control and was on track for his usual line, the car didn't become unsettled until contact but the crux of the comment was that I don't think understeer played a role in the impact, which I kind of demonstrated in my quali lap VS impact pics.  Also, Max seems to turn in sooner and harder than Hamilton - before the correction, which put him in conflict with Hamiltons line, the correction afterwards just made sure that happened, he actually had slightly more lock than Lewis n all, but, it was similiar enough.  I'm not saying Max did it on purpose, simply because I don't think he's that stupid, I just think Max was racing hard and wanted that line, unfortunately there was a car in the way.

Like I said though, it is contentious.  I'm not gonna rattle on about Max VS Lewis infringements either, both have a history for it, some fair, some not so much.

Honesty, I disagree with pretty much all of that and genuinely don't see how you have come to those conclusions, many of which are at odds with both the stewards - who have access to the actual telemetry - and drivers views on the incident.  Regardless, I feel that we have probably reached an impasse where the argument becomes circular, so will respectfully agree to disagree and leave it there.

Online Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2627 on: July 25, 2021, 01:20:09 pm »

Yep. Pretty much spot on in my opinion.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2628 on: July 26, 2021, 11:34:40 am »
Thought this was a good article (even if the incident has been talked about to death);

https://the-race.com/formula-1/mark-hughes-pride-in-verstappen-weakens-horners-hamilton-anger/
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 11:37:36 am by Funky_Gibbons »
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #2629 on: July 27, 2021, 11:37:26 am »
Just heard on the radio the news about Lewis Hamilton launching & backing the Mission 44 charity, designed "to empower youngsters from under-represented groups in the UK" by (amongst other things) "supporting organisations and programmes that narrow the gap in employment and education systems".

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-hamilton-mission-44/

“Supporting the ambitions of under-represented young people has always been important to me and Mission 44 represents my commitment to create real change within this community,” said Hamilton.

“In my early life, I experienced first-hand how coming from an under-represented background can affect your future but, luckily for me, I was able to overcome those odds through opportunity and support. I want to ensure other young people from similar backgrounds are able to do the same.

“I am so grateful that Mercedes are joining me on our initiative Ignite, with the goal to improve representation within the motorsport industry. The findings of The Hamilton Commission and its recommendations have provided us with a fantastic basis to begin our work.

“Change within the industry is long overdue, but we are now firmly on the journey towards transforming it for the better.”

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2630 on: July 27, 2021, 11:59:55 am »
A wee bit better than mission winnow
W

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2631 on: July 27, 2021, 02:28:10 pm »
Red Bull lodge a petition for a right of review of the penalty given to Lewis Hamilton at the British Grand Prix. To be permitted, it requires a “significant and relevant new element which was unavailable to the parties seeking the review at the time of the decision concerned"

Classy from Whorener.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2632 on: July 27, 2021, 02:29:24 pm »
Just pure, embarrassing desperation now
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2633 on: July 27, 2021, 02:33:33 pm »
Absolutely pathetic from Red Bull, hope they fail miserably.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2634 on: July 27, 2021, 02:56:31 pm »
Red Bull lodge a petition for a right of review of the penalty given to Lewis Hamilton at the British Grand Prix. To be permitted, it requires a “significant and relevant new element which was unavailable to the parties seeking the review at the time of the decision concerned"

Classy from Whorener.
jesus, give up ffs

Cant be trialled for same crime twice so to speak

I agree Hamilton was more at fault but would they be so demanding of another penalty if he hadnt won

give it up guys
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2635 on: July 27, 2021, 03:20:35 pm »
Seems to toally wrong to me. They’ve got the car and the driver to win it on the track.
Judgement was passed and a punishment given.  Move on.  There’s a real chance that this might become a bitter argument that might affect the sporting nature of the contest.  There’s no need for that at all.  Act like sportsmen, act like adults and move on.
W

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #2636 on: July 27, 2021, 03:20:45 pm »
F1 has a history of pathetic actions taken by teams but this is really getting up there now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2637 on: July 27, 2021, 03:23:23 pm »
F1 has a history of pathetic actions taken by teams but this is really getting up there now.
The Senna punishments for one… they were absurd….
W

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2638 on: July 27, 2021, 03:27:04 pm »
Pathetic but not unexpected, when considering the people in question

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2639 on: July 27, 2021, 03:31:38 pm »
And the PR is bad for red bull.  They announce this a few minutes before Mercedes and Hamilton announce  a £20m charity
W