Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1309863 times)

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Winning Title #19*
« Reply #13840 on: July 23, 2020, 12:59:28 am »
Does anyone give an shit about Newcastle now? I hope we play the kids, or play with our arms tied behind our backs or something

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13841 on: July 23, 2020, 12:59:59 am »
Does anyone give an shit about Newcastle now? I hope we play the kids, or play with our arms tied behind our backs or something
no

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #13842 on: July 23, 2020, 01:00:29 am »

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13843 on: July 23, 2020, 01:01:15 am »
ee aye addio

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13844 on: July 23, 2020, 01:02:46 am »

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13845 on: July 23, 2020, 01:03:52 am »
ee aye addio

We won the cup.  :champ

...Oh we’ll be runnin’ round anfield wid the cup

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13846 on: July 23, 2020, 01:04:54 am »

Sod that, go out there at the weekend and batter them so badly that Salah gets the golden boot, the Saudis run away scared and the rest of the league gets one final reminder of what awaits them next season!  ;D

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #13847 on: July 23, 2020, 01:05:39 am »
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #13848 on: July 23, 2020, 01:08:08 am »
In bits here.

Can't get enough of those red ribbons

Same
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13849 on: July 23, 2020, 01:09:21 am »

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13850 on: July 23, 2020, 01:09:53 am »
We won the cup.  :champ

...Oh we’ll be runnin’ round anfield wid the cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YUu8BMYA5I

haven't got that chant out of my head all night ;D can't wait until fans are allowed back in and that trophy can get paraded.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13851 on: July 23, 2020, 01:10:26 am »
It's been a shit year all around for various different reasons, but as always this football club gives me the strength optimism and happiness in the darkest of times, in the most challenging times. Even when it's bleak and nothing to look forward to at times, this club gives so much which keeps me sane. Through out all my life supporting the club, all the fantastic emotional memories, are forever ingrained in my brain heart and soul, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Get the fuck in Reds and all of yous, I hope you cherrish these moments forever, YNWA!

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #13852 on: July 23, 2020, 01:11:46 am »
What a ride!!!!

Thanks to this team for the best season I've ever lived as a Liverpool fan. Mentality monsters <3

(*I've been following the reds since Sami Hyypia arrived in '98)
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13853 on: July 23, 2020, 01:13:33 am »

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 01:15:50 am by ToneLa »

Offline 6europeancups

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • They call me big ears.....
« Reply #13854 on: July 23, 2020, 01:14:57 am »
Dont post a lot on here, but spend a lot of time reading people that are a lot better than me of expressing their feelings.

Tonight I spent the evening with my lad who was 22 last week, and the lads I go to the game with from the west country. We do 1000's of miles a year watching Liverpol play and although it was strange watching it in my garden with the people I love it was very special. We toasted to people that we know were taken too soon, and didnt get to witness tonight, and counted ourselves lucky that we are fit and healthy enough to celebrate together. It was very emtional but we made memories that will last until the day I die.

This team is special, and in my 30+ years of going to the game I dont think I have been so thoughtful, I have celebrated many trophies and had a lot of special moments, but tonight was different, tonight was life affirming and tonight was a culmination of years or frustration, anger, sadness and eventually joy. It really did make me appreciate the true meaning of the "golden sky".

Tonight I have laughed, I have reminisced, I have cheered and I have cried, these are the times of our lives that we live for and I am happy.

Thank you Jurgen, thank you to the players that have made this happen. Whatever the future holds we have had this moment, and at some point in the far future when I am driving home from a game at Anfield at 2am, and we have been shit, I will think of tonight and smile.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #13855 on: July 23, 2020, 01:16:46 am »
That'll do, Jurgen. That'll do.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #13856 on: July 23, 2020, 01:17:45 am »
B E A U T I F U L

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13857 on: July 23, 2020, 01:17:50 am »

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13858 on: July 23, 2020, 01:18:43 am »
do you know what I noticed, not one song about other teams, or other players, just songs about us. This says a lot about Liverpool fans and no one else seems to notice. Well done to all, enjoy the celebrations.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #13859 on: July 23, 2020, 01:19:46 am »
I'm glad it want shite for then more than anything, ws surpsrising decent for TV but family their meant a lot.

Fantastic stuff and hers to all of rawk past and present!
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13860 on: July 23, 2020, 01:21:18 am »
do you know what I noticed, not one song about other teams, or other players, just songs about us. This says a lot about Liverpool fans and no one else seems to notice. Well done to all, enjoy the celebrations.

Our songs are about the most important team, so are theirs too, it just so happens to be us in both cases.  ;D

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #13861 on: July 23, 2020, 01:24:26 am »
Bloody brilliant what a time to be a red still not sunk in properly sure it will waited most of my life for this
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Onward Liverpudlian

• Kopite
« Reply #13862 on: July 23, 2020, 01:25:04 am »
For some reason the police helicopter still buzzing above the Anfield district - over 3 hours after the match + no crowd, ffs police go home and wind up for the night! :no Work in a few hours for me.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13863 on: July 23, 2020, 01:25:31 am »

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13864 on: July 23, 2020, 01:26:31 am »
Our songs are about the most important team, so are theirs too, it just so happens to be us in both cases.  ;D
well said mate.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #13865 on: July 23, 2020, 01:27:26 am »
For some reason the police helicopter still buzzing above the Anfield district - over 3 hours after the match + no crowd, ffs police go home and wind up for the night! :no Work in a few hours for me.

Chippy Tits has got them on speed dial.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #13866 on: July 23, 2020, 01:27:54 am »
Dont post a lot on here, but spend a lot of time reading people that are a lot better than me of expressing their feelings.

Tonight I spent the evening with my lad who was 22 last week, and the lads I go to the game with from the west country. We do 1000's of miles a year watching Liverpol play and although it was strange watching it in my garden with the people I love it was very special. We toasted to people that we know were taken too soon, and didnt get to witness tonight, and counted ourselves lucky that we are fit and healthy enough to celebrate together. It was very emtional but we made memories that will last until the day I die.

This team is special, and in my 30+ years of going to the game I dont think I have been so thoughtful, I have celebrated many trophies and had a lot of special moments, but tonight was different, tonight was life affirming and tonight was a culmination of years or frustration, anger, sadness and eventually joy. It really did make me appreciate the true meaning of the "golden sky".

Tonight I have laughed, I have reminisced, I have cheered and I have cried, these are the times of our lives that we live for and I am happy.

Thank you Jurgen, thank you to the players that have made this happen. Whatever the future holds we have had this moment, and at some point in the far future when I am driving home from a game at Anfield at 2am, and we have been shit, I will think of tonight and smile.

Cracking post. Well said.

I'm still in dreamland to be honest.

When we got close with Rogers it was utterly gut-wrenching. We were so close and I thought it was somewhat of a freak season. I didn't think we'd get another crack at it for another 25 years.

The plaudits will go to Klopp and the players, and rightly so. But FSG have been utterly faultless since they came in. Humble, hungry, ambitious. Made mistakes and learned from them. Put their trust in their staff and stepped aside. They've been single-minded in getting hold of that trophy and it's been delivered today. We are such a well oiled machine at the moment it's unreal.

What a time to be alive. LFC Champions once again.

I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13867 on: July 23, 2020, 01:28:25 am »
Chippy Tits has got them on speed dial.
must be a blue in the cockpit  ;D

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #13868 on: July 23, 2020, 01:29:25 am »
I'm glad it want shite for then more than anything, ws surpsrising decent for TV but family their meant a lot.

Fantastic stuff and hers to all of rawk past and present!

Be honest, have you had a drink this evening, sir?   :D
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13869 on: July 23, 2020, 01:29:41 am »

Having said that I used to enjoy "We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds". Different times though I guess.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13870 on: July 23, 2020, 01:32:36 am »

I’m afraid I have to admit to enjoying all those delicious salty tears from opposition fans.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #13871 on: July 23, 2020, 01:34:00 am »
Be honest, have you had a drink this evening, sir?   :D
I shall neither confirm nor deny my good man, but there are rawkite from our early days here that are not longer posting for one reason or another and this is for them as much as those of us online tonight!
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13872 on: July 23, 2020, 01:34:27 am »
Having said that I used to enjoy "We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds". Different times though I guess.
yeah, I was thinking more of abu dhabi fc players singing about us last year, while we couldn't give a fuck about them when we win, it's brilliant, but yeah I I know what you mean.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13873 on: July 23, 2020, 01:36:55 am »
Normal service has been resumed...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13874 on: July 23, 2020, 01:36:58 am »
I’m afraid I have to admit to enjoying all those delicious salty tears from opposition fans.
me too, but I doubt we will hear much from them in the near future.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #13875 on: July 23, 2020, 01:39:30 am »
Normal service has been resumed...
That's how it feels, doesn't it? We could have won it in these 30 years a couple of times, but then it felt like it would have been one-off. Now it feels like the dynasty of the late 80s has been resurrected. I don't know if we'll repeat it next year, but we'll be up there. The same expectation goes for Europe.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13876 on: July 23, 2020, 01:53:03 am »
What an incredible night  :champ
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13877 on: July 23, 2020, 02:25:56 am »
Massive credit to the Club for the way they organised the trophy celebrations.
+1
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13878 on: July 23, 2020, 02:31:13 am »
That's how it feels, doesn't it? We could have won it in these 30 years a couple of times, but then it felt like it would have been one-off. Now it feels like the dynasty of the late 80s has been resurrected. I don't know if we'll repeat it next year, but we'll be up there. The same expectation goes for Europe.

Comfortably smug, mate. Big grin on me grid, warm glow (could be the brandy) safe knowing we will be winning the league regularly again. A Golden age with our fucking big, boss German at the head of affairs. i worshipped Bill as a kid and now as an arl arse Im smitten with Jurgen. Fucken weird...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13879 on: July 23, 2020, 02:35:34 am »
It's an unbelievable feeling even considering the extraordinary circumstances. People have written about this better than me but all I want to say is thank you and big love to all of you! It's been a long time coming and it feels so tremendously special. Love you all!