Author Topic: ITV's new footy debate programme!!  (Read 1503 times)

myth

ITV's new footy debate programme!!
« on: January 9, 2004, 04:45:47 am »
With Tony Wilson? John Barns and Roy Evans really stuck up for Rio, that was nice and some home truth's comming out , but you lot are real SCOUSERS and hate untill you rot :lickinhahahaha two of your Hero's saying Rio was hard done by. i love it just love it if we beat them sorry thats a KK thingy ;D

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
Re: ITV's new footy debate programme!!
« Reply #1 on: January 9, 2004, 04:57:52 am »
What the fuck are you on about son?

Or let me guess, your a manc? Im sure you can get some sort of councilling to help you through that mate. Poor bugger, isnt your fault you live in a realah shit Manchester City, and talk realah realah funnah. But oh well.

For the record though, I think Rio's ban is fair. Takes it up the nose? He could smuggle 10kilos of coke up that fucker. Its big enough.

Now run along and play sunshine  :wave
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

myth

« Reply #2 on: January 9, 2004, 05:11:18 am »
What the fuck are you on about son?

Or let me guess, your a manc? Im sure you can get some sort of councilling to help you through that mate. Poor bugger, isnt your fault you live in a realah shit Manchester City, and talk realah realah funnah. But oh well.

For the record though, I think Rio's ban is fair. Takes it up the nose? He could smuggle 10kilos of coke up that fucker. Its big enough.

Now run along and play sunshine  :wave
Did you watch the ITVs north west progamme ??

myth

« Reply #3 on: January 9, 2004, 05:23:44 am »
Thought not Mirra are you a OOTer???

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #4 on: January 9, 2004, 11:22:30 am »
Awwww dont get mad Cheeky Chops. Im sure your mentally challenged after reading some of your posts. You cant string a sentence together haha. Like I said, im sure you could get councilling for that son
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline HoullierGirl

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 12:06:18 am »
Hoot's here!! What a hoot.   ::)
[img width= height= alt=Up Yours" border="0]http://img106.exs.cx/img106/7650/hasselhoffianrecursion3tm.gif[/img]

Offline Ian-TN

• The slightly shop spoiled Jon Hall
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 01:21:18 am »
With Tony Wilson? John Barns and Roy Evans really stuck up for Rio, that was nice and some home truth's comming out , but you lot are real SCOUSERS and hate untill you rot :lickinhahahaha two of your Hero's saying Rio was hard done by. i love it just love it if we beat them sorry thats a KK thingy ;D

Since when was Roy Evans called a hero by us?

He did a good job for us but he aint a hero.

Also it doesnt fuckin matter what the fuck anyone sez. The punishment wasnt decided by the north west sports panel so what they say has fuck all to do with anythin!!!
To an interpreter, regarding excited Italian journalists:
'Just tell them I completely disagree with everything they say.'