Author Topic: SPOILERS The Chainless Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon Discussion  (Read 1046253 times)

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
Re: Game of Thrones - The TV Show; Spoilers are Coming
« Reply #9440 on: July 16, 2017, 11:15:25 pm »
If anyone threw spoilers at me on purpose in work, knowingly ruining that nights entertainment for me, I'd deck them.

Purchased house sigil coasters for the coffee table, lame I know. I've made the Greyjoy one my own. For some reason, I think they're going to have an important part to play in the end game.
Ye wha la.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9441 on: July 16, 2017, 11:24:33 pm »
If anyone threw spoilers at me on purpose in work, knowingly ruining that nights entertainment for me, I'd deck them.

Purchased house sigil coasters for the coffee table, lame I know. I've made the Greyjoy one my own. For some reason, I think they're going to have an important part to play in the end game.

Well you could try,would be pretty stupid getting into a scrap over a tv show though.I can only relate to my place/places of work but if you let on that it bothered you that much then you would be fair game and you would be fighting a dozen fellas before the day was out.

Surely you would need to remove yourself from all work conversations to the extent of walking around with ear defenders on because you cannot dictate what other people get to talk about.

I think that the Greyjoys have played their only important part,they hate being away from the sea,it was the main reason why they didn't want any part of Winterfell and the reason why the Heir lost his cock.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #9442 on: July 17, 2017, 12:04:50 am »
Anyone staying up/getting up at 2am to watch it?

Absolutely :)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9443 on: July 17, 2017, 12:05:50 am »
I just had a thought I wonder if Daenerys will end up marrying Tyrion.

Just got the last episode on and she was talking about having to marry into a large house.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #9444 on: July 17, 2017, 12:09:31 am »
Think they will too. Euron on one side and Theon/Yara on the other, they're bound to come together at some point. I have a feeling that Yara will bite the dust too, don't know why. Theon's character development has been remarkable, poor guy has seen a lot of shit since the pilot episode.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9445 on: July 17, 2017, 12:12:07 am »
Only just clocked that Arya was at the feast all night,she was the one than Bron said wanted Jamies golden fingers.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:15:47 am by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9446 on: July 17, 2017, 12:29:32 am »
Anyone staying up/getting up at 2am to watch it?

Yup. Although I'm a bit drunk already so will probably have to watch it tomorrow night again
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9447 on: July 17, 2017, 12:40:45 am »
Only 1 hour 20 to go.
Was planning on seeing what was on before hand however my laptop has decided to do some mad update. Been 15 mins and it's on 1%!

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
« Reply #9448 on: July 17, 2017, 12:42:56 am »
Can't freaking wait  ;D ;D
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9449 on: July 17, 2017, 12:44:37 am »
Absolutely :)
alright then, who knows a live stream
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9450 on: July 17, 2017, 12:53:58 am »
This 'Story so far' thing is shite. I hate when they do things like this and get pointless people on to talk about it. What the fuck has Michael Ball got to do with anything?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9451 on: July 17, 2017, 12:57:10 am »
alright then, who knows a live stream

Livenettv,uktvnow apps or Rising Tides kodi addon.

Also good old reliable goATDee have it covered http://goatdee.net/

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9452 on: July 17, 2017, 12:58:25 am »
This 'Story so far' thing is shite. I hate when they do things like this and get pointless people on to talk about it. What the fuck has Michael Ball got to do with anything?

Im enjoying it good build up to the new series there could be worse things to watch.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9453 on: July 17, 2017, 12:59:42 am »
Only 1 hour 20 to go.
Was planning on seeing what was on before hand however my laptop has decided to do some mad update. Been 15 mins and it's on 1%!

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

If it is the recent Windows 10 update then you're going to be pushing it,iirc the installation alone took about an hour.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9454 on: July 17, 2017, 01:01:55 am »
Im enjoying it good build up to the new series there could be worse things to watch.

If it was just the actors it would be ok, but not these no marks. It helps that I've just finished rewatching the lot yesterday, so don't really need to pay too much attention to this.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #9455 on: July 17, 2017, 01:07:44 am »
Well, that's my season six binge done. This will get lost in the shuffle, but Neds an absolute twat for not telling his wife that Jon wasn't his. His sister asked him to protect the baby. Did Catlyn seem the sort that would have revealed that? Instead Jon got treated like shit for his entire childhood.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9456 on: July 17, 2017, 01:15:33 am »
Well, that's my season six binge done. This will get lost in the shuffle, but Neds an absolute twat for not telling his wife that Jon wasn't his. His sister asked him to protect the baby. Did Catlyn seem the sort that would have revealed that? Instead Jon got treated like shit for his entire childhood.

I don't get that either. Catelyn seems like the type that would keep it to herself. Can understand now why he didn't tell anyone else, but it does seem odd he kept it from her.

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #9457 on: July 17, 2017, 01:15:34 am »
What are we doing with spoiler tags? Obviously those of us watching it an hour won't say anything, but are we all good from Tuesday onwards?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9458 on: July 17, 2017, 01:21:43 am »
What are we doing with spoiler tags? Obviously those of us watching it an hour won't say anything, but are we all good from Tuesday onwards?

spoiler -- /spoiler both in []

Spoiler
Like this
[close]

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9459 on: July 17, 2017, 01:23:02 am »

He promised his sister on her deathbed.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9460 on: July 17, 2017, 01:31:25 am »
He promised his sister on her deathbed.

But surely telling Catelyn wouldn't have put Jon in any danger

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9461 on: July 17, 2017, 01:35:51 am »
But surely telling Catelyn wouldn't have put Jon in any danger

True but he would still have broken his word & Catelyn would've still had to treat him like a bastard.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9462 on: July 17, 2017, 01:38:13 am »
If it is the recent Windows 10 update then you're going to be pushing it,iirc the installation alone took about an hour.

Still on 32%. Thankfully i've got the wifes laptop and 2 other laptops as back ups. Unsure if they work anymore though.

If anyone is after watching it NowTV offer a 14 day trial for the entertainment package.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9463 on: July 17, 2017, 01:47:29 am »
Im watching it on Solid Streamz on my android box.

Running really well for the last 2 hours.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9464 on: July 17, 2017, 01:49:05 am »
Im watching it on Solid Streamz on my android box.

Running really well for the last 2 hours.

Livenettv here,it has been perfect all night so it is bound to turn to shit in about 11 minutes

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9465 on: July 17, 2017, 01:52:12 am »
Livenettv here,it has been perfect all night so it is bound to turn to shit in about 11 minutes

Yes they are near enough the same program.

Thats what Im worried about everyone suddenly loading it up.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9466 on: July 17, 2017, 02:06:47 am »
Here we go....

Must remember spoiler tags after this post

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9467 on: July 17, 2017, 02:15:31 am »
Bastard internet went down so have missed the first 15mins

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9468 on: July 17, 2017, 02:17:15 am »
Bastard internet went down so have missed the first 15mins

Hate to tell you it was stunning.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9469 on: July 17, 2017, 02:19:16 am »
Hate to tell you it was stunning.

HAHAHA I made do with a flashing green light and Dusk til Dawn on spike

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9470 on: July 17, 2017, 02:30:42 am »
Mother twatting BT I have managed 10mins.  :butt

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #9471 on: July 17, 2017, 02:44:55 am »
Spoiler
The fuck...I watch the other stages at Glastonbury and yet fucking Ed Sheeran still finds a way onto my TV.
[close]

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9472 on: July 17, 2017, 02:45:38 am »
Spoiler
The fuck...I watch the other stages at Glastonbury and yet fucking Ed Sheeran still finds a way onto my TV.
[close]
Better be killed soon.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9473 on: July 17, 2017, 02:47:08 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I keep thinking please kill him. He's sat right next to you..
[close]

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #9474 on: July 17, 2017, 02:51:30 am »
The hound always has the great one liners.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9475 on: July 17, 2017, 03:08:27 am »
Started off really well but thought it was a piss poor finish for a first episode.

Struggling to remember the father and daughter the hound is on about though, anyone help?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #9476 on: July 17, 2017, 03:08:29 am »
Spoiler
That was epic - and moved along at quite a pace, yet didn't feel rushed. Cracking start - politics, humour (poor Sam), emotions, a few wrongs righted, Lyanna Mormont being great, Hound/Gravedigger nod, WW have giants amongst them - eeek!, some varying points of view - and most of the characters all there too. Great set-up...
[close]

trailer for 7x02 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23JGdIVgrBk
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:18:17 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9477 on: July 17, 2017, 03:09:17 am »
The hound always has the great one liners.

Yep, one of my favs him.

Well that live app was awesome thanks for mentioning it buffered a few times but on the whole was perfect hd stream, not  sure what it will be like at peak times tho.

Only seemed like that was on for 10 minutes.
choose Life.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9478 on: July 17, 2017, 03:10:58 am »
Started off really well but thought it was a piss poor finish for a first episode.

Struggling to remember the father and daughter the hound is on about though, anyone help?

It is the house that he an Arya got fed at when they were starving.

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9479 on: July 17, 2017, 03:11:38 am »

choose Life.