Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1397427 times)

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #400 on: October 4, 2015, 08:07:33 pm »
I don't think many are understanding how bad of a fit Ancelotti would be for us. Good manager but not suited to a club of our lik. As mentioned before, he's not shown his credentials with a club of our sort.

One bonus will be the players he can attract but apart from that it could end badly.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #401 on: October 4, 2015, 08:07:35 pm »
#BreakingNews: Frank De Boer has resigned as Ajax manager with immediate effect.

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: October 4, 2015, 08:07:54 pm »
A Favre team would get wrecked in the Premier League.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #403 on: October 4, 2015, 08:08:44 pm »
Rafa Honigstein says we have not contacted Klopp yet. :(

That's not the Rafa I was hoping to see named in this thread ;)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: October 4, 2015, 08:08:46 pm »
I feel sorry for the next manager if he's anyone other than Klopp or Ancelotti, the pressure on him will be a million times worse than anything Brendan had to face (and it was hardly an easy job for him) and fans could be calling for his head before the season's over...

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: October 4, 2015, 08:08:50 pm »
#BreakingNews: Frank De Boer has resigned as Ajax manager with immediate effect.

Nice fishing rod you have there.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #406 on: October 4, 2015, 08:09:06 pm »
Is there one single manager in the world who can make defensively competent this season with Mignolet, Skrtel and Moreno in a back 4?

Rafa won a European cup with Traore at left full, so I guess anythings possible
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: October 4, 2015, 08:09:15 pm »
Is there one single manager in the world who can make defensively competent this season with Mignolet, Skrtel and Moreno in a back 4?

Skrtel wont be playing ... dont be silly

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: October 4, 2015, 08:09:33 pm »
A Favre team would get wrecked in the Premier League.

Not too keen on appointing a former quarterback as our new manager to be honest.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: October 4, 2015, 08:09:41 pm »
klopp is hungry, that suits me down to the ground.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #410 on: October 4, 2015, 08:09:55 pm »

You actually made me search that on google you c*nt. I was about to have a heart attack.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #411 on: October 4, 2015, 08:10:19 pm »
Skrtel wont be playing ... dont be silly
Good point, hope we buy Valdes as well in the meantime. Moreno will always be a liability at LB in a back 4 this season at least until he improves his defending.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #412 on: October 4, 2015, 08:10:37 pm »
Is it official? The fuck is going on?

Just messing around mate  ;D I apologize if someone's heart skipped a beat or two

Point is I really don't think anyone knows what's going on, rumors are flying round everywhere.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: October 4, 2015, 08:10:37 pm »
You actually made me search that on google you c*nt. I was about to have a heart attack.

Crapped it myself :)

Offline LFCsupporter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: October 4, 2015, 08:10:55 pm »
You c**t  :D

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: October 4, 2015, 08:11:00 pm »

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #416 on: October 4, 2015, 08:11:43 pm »

Nope I think playing a keeper in the back four is going to be too tough for even the best managers
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: October 4, 2015, 08:12:07 pm »
Fuck me, just glancing down OddsChecker's list of possibles, and Terry Venables is on the list (a long way down). Thought he was dead.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #418 on: October 4, 2015, 08:12:12 pm »
No plans to appoint a caretaker manager, according to Sky.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: October 4, 2015, 08:12:21 pm »
Yes, but he won't be leaving Real. We fucked that one up well and proper.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: October 4, 2015, 08:12:35 pm »
I'd love Ancelotti, but who wouldn't want a bit of this nuttiness instead? Either way we win.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c0KyjMx4uV8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c0KyjMx4uV8</a>
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: October 4, 2015, 08:12:38 pm »
Fuck me, just glancing down OddsChecker's list of possibles, and Terry Venables is on the list (a long way down). Thought he was dead.

;D

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:10 pm »
I hope to fuck they have someone lined up. We can fucking do without another two weeks of speculation, photos of Henry having coffee with prospective candidates in Florida. Appoint someone soon, none of the extensive search bollox.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #423 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:22 pm »

That's done my epilepsy the world of gooDGDJDUDBNDFIUDECUEDJEJ787%^&&**(((((JDFJFHFGHBFJFCJDHCFHCVBVB73TY24PIUGHQERPIUVHEQP97YT341231641236R7834R983R9889*******JNFVHDF
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #424 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:25 pm »
We're interested in Klopp or Ancelotti but haven't approached anyone yet (Sky again).

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #425 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:30 pm »
No plans to appoint a caretaker manager, according to Sky.

In that case they have already appointed someone
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #426 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:39 pm »

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:40 pm »

;D ;D ;D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: October 4, 2015, 08:13:47 pm »
The more I read, the more I think I would prefer Klopp.  As much as Carlo impresses me, he seems to rely more on brining in established players.  Whilst LFC are reasonably competitive financially I'm not sure we could sustain what could prove a very costly approach.  On the other hand we seem to have wasted quite a bit of money on experimenting with players' potential.

I'd say Klopp just shades it though, because he just comes across as more capable of utilising our setup and maximising its potential.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:13 pm »
We're interested in Klopp or Ancelotti but haven't approached anyone yet (Sky again).

Well, it wouldn't be the 'Liverpool Way' to approach anyone before we'd sacked Rodgers. I bet we have, though.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #430 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:15 pm »

or maybe not ;D
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline TealC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:24 pm »
Just messing around mate  ;D I apologize if someone's heart skipped a beat or two

Point is I really don't think anyone knows what's going on, rumors are flying round everywhere.

fuckin hell - spat my coffee out you mug   ;D ;D ;D

Online peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:39 pm »
Sky Sports saying we won't have a caretaker and want a manager in for Spurs on the 17th. Surely we've got to have the guy in already despite the bollox about not talking to anyone yet.

BTW i wouldn't be against De Boer. Of course there's no guarantee he's going to be the next great Dutch manager but he's definitely someone who's going to get the chance to prove it at a big club somewhere.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:46 pm »

Same  ;D

I'd personally bring in Klopp. Think he'd be a perfect fit and would bring the buzz back around the club.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #434 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:47 pm »
Would that be the Dortmund who won the Champions League in 97.

Then went into near bankruptcy right?

I have missed your optimism Al...
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: October 4, 2015, 08:14:53 pm »
Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1  1m1 minute ago
FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #436 on: October 4, 2015, 08:15:09 pm »
GraemmeKelly (Who said BR will be gone regardless of result today) and was before adamant it'll be Carlo, has just said it's Klopp and there has been a change. Also saying Committee stays

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #437 on: October 4, 2015, 08:15:58 pm »
I just don't want a very good manager but I want to see sweeping changes in the way that the club is run. It's time to stop buying players off Youtube but it's time to bring in targets that fit into our style. Let's get solid left backs who play as left backs etc.

Hopefully the new manager is announced quickly to stop all the stupid rumours.
#JFT97

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #438 on: October 4, 2015, 08:16:30 pm »
AVB. Nailed on.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline TealC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: October 4, 2015, 08:16:54 pm »
For me personally - there's just one guy for the job!

Arsene Wenger!

He hasn't been mentioned yet, has he ?  ;D ;D